Personal Experience

TSDBlackBelt द्वारा

Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction;... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Eleven

149 0 0
TSDBlackBelt द्वारा

*Colleen's P.O.V.*

I can't look at Louis after telling him the entire story. I see him stand up to come to me, but he stops. "Its okay, Louis. I'm tired of Harry treating me like I'm made of glass..." He comes the full way over wrapping his arms around me.

I can feel his tears fall onto my shirt, "Why didn't you call us? We would have stopped everything for you."

I half-heartedly laugh, "That’s what Harry and Niall said."

"Oh, baby. Why did you keep this from us?" Louis kisses my head.

"Because I thought I could handle it by myself."

"Obviously not, Love," he sighs, "You know you're going to have to tell the others?"

"I don't want to. It was already bad enough telling Harry."

"We're your family, Colleen. You shouldn't be keeping this from us."

"I don't want to tell, Louis!" I shout pulling away from him.

"Okay, okay. It's not my place to tell you what you should or shouldn't do." I fall back into him when we hear the back door open; El walking out to us.

"There you two are. Kaitlyn, Per and I have been looking all over for you."

"We decided to come out here so we could just talk without the other two disturbing us."

“What were you talking about?"

I look up at Louis glaring at him. "Just about tour and her job," he smiles. I'm pretty sure Eleanor doesn't believe him.

"Alright, well the rest of us are going to bed," she says.

"I guess I should go make sure Harry's okay." I get up walking into the house; Louis whispering to El that I'm fine.

I pass Niall, "Everything okay?"

"Yea..." I sigh, "I just told Louis everything..." Niall hugs me then lets me go to bed.

After a long shower and a temptation taking over, I finally make it to my bedroom. "Hey baby," whispers Harry from my bed.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Absolutely wonderful," he replies still obviously drunk. This worries me. It's been a while since I've been around him drunk, and if I recall correctly, he's a horny drunk. I hesitantly walk towards the bed, and Harry immediately holds out his hand for mine. Slowly taking his hand, he pulls me on top of him. "Hey," he breathes; the smell of alcohol still lingering. He guides his hand up my back, causing me to tense up. "Why do you always have to wear a bra to bed?" he whines.

"You know why..." I turn away. He pulls my head back to him and kisses me hungrily. Harry's hands start to travel around my body. "Harry! What do you think you're doing?!"

"You're just so sexy..."

I try to pull away from, but his grip is too tight, "Harry! Let go of me!" To that Niall, Andrea, Kaitlyn and Louis run into my room.

"What the hell, man?!" Shouts Louis. "Let go of her!" Louis runs over pulling me away from Harry while tears start to flow from my eyes. Andrea walks over to him and slaps him across the face.

He looks at her shocked. "What the hell was that for?!"

"You know damn well what it was for," she says glaring at him. Everyone leaves the room except Niall.

Louis immediately stops me, "Are you alright, Colleen?" I nod my head, look Louis in the eyes then shake my head. He pulls me into him hugging me tightly.

"I'm assuming Niall is staying in there tonight to watch him, but I'm going to go check just in case."

"Okay," says Kaitlyn.

"Come, let's get you to bed," says Louis walking me to the forth and last bedroom in my house. Louis goes to tell El he's going to keep an eye on me tonight sharing the room; as does Kaitly with Liam. Louis takes the futon I keep in that room while Kaitlyn shares the bed with me. Andrea takes the couch in my room, leaving Zayn and Perrie with their own room for a change.

"You're going to have to tell the rest of them what's going on now, after that little scene," says Louis.

He's right. "But I don't want to..."

"Lou's is right," says Kaitlyn. "It's honestly killing me that I can't tell Liam; he's so worried about you."

"So is El. And Perrie. And Zayn," adds Louis.

I sigh, "Can we talk about this later? I want to go to sleep," I turn away from them.

I'm walking around my house looking for everyone, but I can't seem to find any of them. "They're not here," I hear a deep voice that's very recognizable to me.

"Where are they, Harry?"

"They said I should spend some alone time with you. Set things straight," the tone of his voice is starting to scare me.

"Set what straight?"

"You know," he winks.

"No, I don't, Harry."

"Oh, come on, Colleen. You're telling me you don't feel the tension between us? The sexual tension?"

"No," I reply firmly. He takes a few strides to reach me, and grabs me by my waist to pull me close to him. "Harry! Let go of me!" I yell.

"I don't think so," he drags me upstairs to my bedroom. I try to fight him off, but it’s just too strong. Way too strong.

"Harry!" I yell waking up.

Louis immediately jumps from his sleep, "Colleen, what is it?!" I can't breathe. I clutch my chest feeling how fast my heart is beating. "Baby girl, it's okay, we're here," he says wrapping his arms around me. But it's too much for me. I shove past him getting up and running away. I hear quick footsteps following me, but I keep running. I finally make it outside feeling the fresh air on my body; the air making me cold from the sweat sliding off it.

"Colleen?" I hear and all too familar deep voice, but only hear concern in it. I sit down into fetal position.

"Go away," I whisper wiping the tears from my face rocking back and forth.

"Colleen," more worry escapes his lips. His fingertips gently touch my shoulder. "What happened?" He sits beside me on the steps.

"I..." I still can't breathe that well.

"Take your time, Love."

I take deep breaths trying my hardest to calm down. "I... I had a nightmare..."

"About what?" He starts to rub my back; something I never thought I would find so soothing at a time like this.

"You..."

"What about me...?"

"You... You... Tried to..."

"Stop. I don't want to hear the rest!" Harry knows exactly what it was about. "And I'm so sorry about last night," he pulls me into him. I wrap my arms around him. "Niall yelled at me for a good hour while Andrea sat there glaring the entire time. I'm so sorry I even attempted that. I'm never going to drink again." I few more tears escape my eyes as he holds me; consoling me. "Now you were standing there right in front of me. I hold on; it's getting harder to breathe. All of a sudden these lights are blinding me. I never noticed how bright they would be," he sings, "I saw in the corner there is a photograph. No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you. It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass. This bed was never made for two." I haven't heard this song in the longest time. Thankfully no one has come to bother us during this entire incident.

We stay outside until it begins to rain; Harry immediately trying to not let me get wet. As we walk inside everyone is staring at us. They must have been waiting there the entire time worrying and questioning what's going on. "I think it's time you tell them, Love," Harry whispers to me.

"But I don't want to," I whine again. "I don't want to be forced into it."

"They're worried about you, Love. Come on, I'll be right here with you," he kisses my cheek.

“No…”

“Harry,” Eleanor steps forward, “If she doesn’t want to say anything then she doesn’t have to. But no matter what it is, we just want you to know, we love you, and we care for you.” The tears fall more, and I can’t control them anymore. I fall back into Harry starting to slide to the floor, but he has a hold over me preventing me from doing so. Holding me as if I'm refusing to be picked up; crying harder than I ever have in the past year.

Oh, no, what will happen? Do you think Colleen will tell? Let me know what you think! Comment! Vote!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

57.4K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
2K 22 17
Chloe is a typical teenage girl. She loves One Direction and her friends, and has everything she could have ever wanted. Until news off her parents s...