แดต'แดธแดธ แดฐแดตแดฑ แถ แดผแดฟ สธแดผแต | ๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“–๐“ฒ...

By usagithesailormoon

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

A/N ๐Ÿ˜Š
Prologue
Ch. 1 : The Reason
Ch. 2 : The Revelation
Ch. 3 : I Need You
Chapter 4 : Family
A/N:
Ch. 6 : Friends or Enemy
Ch. 7 : Jealousy
A/N :- Break
Author's Note : Apologize
Chapter 8 : Yoongi v Namjoon
Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You
Chapter 10 : The Aftermath
Chapter 11 : Heaven or Hell
Chapter 12 : The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love
Appreciation
Chapter 14 : Justifying Love
Chapter 15 : Heliotrope The Eternal Love
Final Words ๐Ÿ’‹

Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love

5K 264 74
By usagithesailormoon

-Epilogue-

"You should die! Your existance is just pain in my ass!" said Yoongi.

Pang. The words totally crumbled down Namjoon self defence. He look at Yoongi with teary eyes. His lips shivering. He feels his body can handle the burden that start rising inside. His soul just leave the body.

"I will die if that's gonna satisfy you,"answer Namjoon.Serious. Looking straight at Yonggi shocked face.

Yoongi shocked. He never expected Namjoon will ever talked back to him like that. And he did realized Namjoon facial expression differ from before. That tall guy never shows any hurt or painful expression against his action or words.

This is the first time Namjoon be like that. And somewhere from the bottom of his heart, Yoongi want to retract back what he said just now.

"I'll die for you Min Yoongi!"

Yoongi mouth agaped with incrudility. His eyes widen looking at Namjoon who already run away after saying that.

"What was that? That guy is weird!" said Jimin while scratching his backhead. Hoseok just lift his shoulder, also baffled with what just happened. Both of them were watching all along the confrontation between Yoongi and Namjoon just now.

Yoongi look at his two friends, frowned and a little bit swayed with fear.

"He will not killed himself right?"

Jimin and Hosoek statued at Yoongi question. Now, three of them feel something terrifying in their heart. Shit! It's going to be a big mess if that boy commit suicide. As much as Jimin and Hoseok still can't believe that there is possibilities that Namjoon will ever commit suicide, it is differ with Yoongi. There is something unsettled in his heart.

He won't do that right?

××××××

Yoongi glanced at Namjoon once a while in the class. Something really bothered him today, since morning. He clenced his fist until the knuckles turn white. Anger had built up inside of him. Watching Namjoon freely bitching in front of him makes Yoongi despise him more.

This morning. While he is walking to the front school gate, he notice a luxurios red car parked there. He didn't know what brand is that, but surely imported car. Damn those riches brat that afford such car instead of him that barely have money to buy a single cigarrate.

Eyes widen when he recognizes the person who just climb out from the car. His heart suddenly beating faster, seizing it tighten and Yoongi suffocated at the current event.

Yoongi hide himself on the wall, being the bystander not far from the whole movie like scene in front of him. Clenching his teeth, the jaws was moving left and right with clear veins pop out on his forehead. Eyes beaming on Namjoon who looks so happy and cheerful. His dimples clearly shown, building up the resentful feelings inside Yoongi.

Yoongi was taken aback when he watched that handsome guy who dropped Namjoon with his car had ruffles Namjoon hair lovingly causing Namjoon to giggle. And Yoongi can listen to their conversation at that moment.

"Hyung....I'm not kids anymore..."whined Namjoon while combing his messy hair with his fingers but he do likes the way Seokjin treat him. His dimples shows deeper on his cheeks, eyes were shining like stars.

Cute! Damn! Am i a stalker or what?? But how dare that jerk touch Namjoon like that??

Yoongi bites his lower lips to keep the composure of himself from snapping. He never knows Namjoon can be so cute. He may not confessed to it, but seeing Namjoon being friendly or closed to other guy had sparked jealousy in his heart. He may denied that he did like Namjoon more than the words hatred that he always uttered and those dimples literally is killing him now.

Why he never shows those beautiful dimples to me? (well Yoongi, maybe because you called him faggot, so why he should smiles to you when you said that?)

After all, when he try to recall the heated provocation last week, Namjoon seems avoiding him at school afterwards, try to hide sometimes in the bathroom or occupying himself with the teachers asking lots  of questions after class until and unless Yoongi and his friends walked away from the school.

Yoongi in the other hand is feeling off and disoriented. He has no heart to mess up or try to bully Namjoon that whole week. He just lets it slide and ignores the fact that Namjoon were literally running away from him. What had Namjoon said to him at that time, had given him some chill on his spine or what he could said was fear. Fear of losing.

It has instill fear in his heart hearing Namjoon threaten to die. Not merely dying but to die because of him. What it is supposed to mean? That boy going to commit suicide? Is he totally had cross the limit of Kim Namjoon? He did not bullied Namjoon for that person to end up killing himself. It doesn't justify the reason why he keeps picking up on Namjoon.

The reason was...reason was...

Yoongi scratched his neck and massage his temple. This is so giving me a headache. Shit! He can't even focused in the class, keep thinking about Namjoon. Yoongi gasped when he try to steal some looks on Namjoon, their eyes meet with each other. Yoongi mesmerized at that particular moment, not expecting Namjoon will be glancing at him also. But Yoongi however notice the uneasy reflection on Namjoon's face before he turn his head to the teacher.

What's wrong with that look?

"Min Yoongi!!"

Yoongi startled on his seat at Mr Baek loud voice yelling his name. Yoongi strictly looking at Mr Baek stern and serious face.

"Y-yes sir!"

"Are you listening to what I said just now?"asked Mr Baek.

Yoongi swallow his own saliva bitterly. His mind was occupied with Namjoon just now that he don't even concentrate whatsoever Mr Baek had said in the class. Damn you!

"Well Min Yoongi. I quote back what I had said earlier since obviously your mind not in the right place. Your mid term result was way too good to be true Min Yoongi-ssi. Basically you failed half of the subjects. It has jeopardize our class position on leaderboard. In that case, I want you to be tutored and get your ass on the right track. Are you clear??"

Yoongi obviously heard most of his classmates laughing at him. Even Jimin and Hoseok beside him also throw a jerking laugh and Jimin just put his thumb in front of him while stuck out his tongue, provoking Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes annoyingly. He hates school!

"Yes sir. I understand."

"And for that, Namjoon will tutoring you until our final exam next two month."

Once Mr Baek finished his words, Yoongi eyes widen and he is too shocked until he squelled loudly at the information. His voice echoed in the class and not to be exeggerated, may be the whole school can hear his screaming just now.

Yoongi tilt towards Namjoon who obviously just lowered his gaze looking on the floor nervously. His body clearly trembling, knowing that Yoongi might be outrageous of that news and will take it out upon him later on.

"B-but Sir...why...why Nam...why that fucking Namj..."stuttered Yoongi with disbelief.

"Language young man! Namjoon is the perfect candidate for you Yoongi. If you didn't realize it, well might be correct since you are too busy loitering at the school instead of studying, our Namjoon here is the best student in our school with IQ score of 148 and he is the number one among the students..."explained Mr Baek.

Another shocking news for Yoongi. His head feel slightly dizzy with all the information and new discovery of Kim Namjoon. He was too busy for messing up with Namjoon and didn't feel in need to find out who is that boy actually. For him it is not important as long as he can beat the shit out of Namjoon. That was his determination for going to school these days.

The school bell ringing out aloud, marking the end of Mr Baek class session and time for recess. Mr Baek just added a few more details about tutoring with Kim Namjoon things to Yoongi which he don't even bother to listen, before heading out the class.

Yoongi slammed his head on the table, feeling dejected at the situation. He can hear Jimin and Hoseok giggling at him.

"Yah, Yoongi. You should be happy for that!" teased Jimin while chuckles slowly. Hoseok smirk at Jimin.

Yoongi stared at Jimin with deadly eyes. Jimin closed his mouth but still he let out a small giggles. Not afraid or intimidate at Yoongi expression. This is just too funny for him.

"Yoongs, at least you have more time to mess up with him.."suggest Hoseok. Jimin nodded, agreed with what Hoseok said just now.

Yoongi want to said something to Hoseok and Jimin when he feels someone is standing in front of him. Yoongi turn around and his eyes sternly on Namjoon's tall figure. He literally paler, his hand clenching a fist but slightly shivering and his shoulder dropped while his eyes were looking on the floor, maybe at his own shoes.

"What??" asked Yoongi in anger. He still bitter at the fact that Namjoon and the handsome young man acting lovey dovey in front of the school main gate this morning.

Namjoon's shoulder shrugged. He bites his bottom lips, still trembling facing grumpy Yoongi. He dont even have courage to look straight on Yoongi face.

"Is...is it okay, i-if we start to-tomorrow?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before smirking at timid Namjoon.

"Who said I'm gonna let you tutoring me asshole? As far as I'm concerned, I don't even like you at the first place. Why I need a slut to tutoring me? Hell no!" jerk Yoongi.

Jimin and Hoseok laughed at Yoongi dissing Namjoon while clapping crazily like Yoongi had been giving outstanding performance.

"But Mr Baek.. "

Without any warning, Yoongi rise from his seat and gripped Namjoon cheek harshly making Namjoon let out a painful yelp at that action.

"Listen bitch. I don't need for you to teach me whatsoever subjects that I failed affected our class position, because I just don't care about this shitty school. Understand??"

Namjoon stumble backwards when Yoongi let his gripped violently, leaving Namjoon rubbing his red cheeks to sooth the pain. His eyes already teary at Yoongi's hatred assertion to him. Those painful words again had pierced and stabbed his heart without mercy. He used to hear all those words uttered by Yoongi before but the throbbing feeling still remains and lingering on his heart which never ceased.

Yoongi notice the teary eyes on the brown orb of Namjoon. Yoongi rolled his eyes, realise that maybe he is too harsh against Namjoon. To say that it is Namjoon fault for this tutoring thing is not the right accusation. Damn it Mr Baek! Feeling guilty for his earlier rage, Yoongi loosen up a little bit his anger and let out a heavy sighed.

"Ok...ok whatever you dumbass. Tomorrow after school at my house..."said Yoongi.

Jimin and Hoseok technically looking at Yoongi with mouth agape and eyes blinking rapidly with disbelief. Can't believed that they able to see the soft side of Yoongi which only appeared like once in 5 years? However, their lips change to a smirk when fully understand why Yoongi behaving like that to Namjoon.

Yoongi glares at Jimin and Hoseok who suddenly whisteling at him and Namjoon. Both of them were grinning to the ears with something fishy plays on, in their stupid head. He can feel that his face redden at the teasing but try as much as he can to hide it from Namjoon. Seems that Namjoon is too dense to notice the changing attitude of Yoongi.

"What?? Your house? B-but...why we dont make it here in the class? Mr Baek said..."said Namjoon, refused at Yoongi weird suggestion.

Yoongi scoffs at Namjoon. "Yah, just do as what I said. I told you right I hate this shitty school, so I don't wanna spend any longer here rather than the school time. So just take your ass to my house and teach me or whatsoever at my fucking place. And the hell no that I'm ever going to your house..."

Namjoon silence at that and nodded. He can't argue with Yoongi on that anymore, afraid that the mint haired guy will change his mind about this tutoring session. He needs to report the progress to Mr Baek about so Namjoon just want to do this as soon as he can so that he can set him free from Yoongi's tortures.

He will try to make it happen within two weeks. It is enough if he merely teaching Yoongi the spot questions for examination rather than the whole subjects. As he thought he can do that but Namjoon didn't know the real fact that how slow Yoongi brain's working.

***A/N***

Basically, i didnt fully satisfied with how I wrote this chapter. something is missing or is it too cliche? idk, and tbh im stucked hahaha. going to decide later whether im going to edit this later on or just delete this chapter. idk. i pictured this in my head but to put it in writing is too hard. can't find the correct words to express my idea. oh god, this is killing me!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.3K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
97.8K 2.3K 33
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1: ๐™๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ [๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง]โœ“ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  2: ๐™๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ [๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง] 2 Last edited 8/18/20
144K 7.5K 35
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐‰๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...