Creepypasta Stories

By Rackella

These are stories that I make up, you can request one for me to make up. Just generally describe it and I'll... More

Creepypasta Stories
The Lightning
The Tapper
The Song
The Celebi
The Beautiful Darkness
The Midnight Star
The Killer in the Mirror
Fatha
Jeff the Killer encounters
Amnesia
The Archer
Life and Death
Dreamland
Help
Rackella
Discord
Weak
Silence
Ella
Death
Serviana
Creepypasta Phone Call
Mommy?
The Dream
Fear
Window
UnTiTleD

Zelau

102 6 2
By Rackella

Okay guys, I hope you like this one. It involves BEN Drowned and a person named Alice. This is my first time making one of these up so I hope you enjoy it. BTW sry for it being so long :(.

I was gaming as I always was. I alwyas game when I get home, and my mom and dad didn't usually come home until 10 or so. So I could scream at the noobs all I wanted.

"DAMMIT GET THE DAMN FLAG!" I yell into the headset.

"I'm trying!" says my best friend Joey. "I'm not as good at gaming as you are, Alice!"

"GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE WORK TOGETHER!' I say, frustrated. "Joey John and I will go get the flag everyone else STAY PUT!"

"Okay!" says everyone.

I run toward the flag when my game glitches. "DAMMIT COMPUTER!" I yell, kicking the wall.

"What's wrong?" asks Joey.

"My damn computer's glitching out," I grumble. "I gotta go guys, TRY to win."

"Bye!" says everyone.

I power down the computer and switch it back on. I log back into my account and click Google Chrome. The restore button pops up and I click it.

My tabs pop up and I spot the one where I was chatting with Cleverbot before. I click it and start up a new conversation, not really feeling like playing with my friends.

Me: Hi.

Cleverbot: Hello.

Me: What is your name?

Cleverbot: BEN.

Wait huh? Okay Cleverbot usually says Cleverbot or another random name... what the hell?

Me: Like BEN Drowned?

Cleverbot: Clever.

Okay that is definitely weird... did someone hack my computer?

Me: Are you a hack or glitch or something?

Cleverbot: Why?

Me: The counter resets.

Haha, whatcha gunna say Cleverbot?

Cleverbot: You Shouldn't Have Done That...

"What the f*ck!" I yell instinctively. "Goddammit I know this is a hack, but why'd they have to do BEN Drowned?" I grumble.

Me: Hehe~.

Cleverbot: You have beautiful red and blue hair.

Oh. My. God. That... that is freaky.

Me: How the hell do you know my hair color?!

Cleverbot: Because I can see you.

Me: How the f*ck can you see me?!?!??!?!

Cleverbot: Because I can see you.

I'm just going crazy. It's just a glitch or something.

I click refresh and restart the conversation.

Me: Hi.

Cleverbot: Why'd you stop the conversation?

I grow cold.

Me: What you mean?

Cleverbot: That is a pretty green eye you have there...

Okay, I have two different eyes colors. I have a green eye and a blue eye. Yeah, I'm one of those weird people.

Me: What. The. F*ck?!

Cleverbot: You would look so much better in your dress...

WHAT THE HELL!!! I don't even own a dress! I have a skirt, that's it!

Me: What are you talking about?

Cleverbot: The counter resets.

I breathe out a sigh of relief. "Okay, it's just refreshing," i say to myself.

Me: The moon is falling.

Cleverbot: Don't steal my lines, Alice.

My heart stops. "W-What?" I say to myself. "Okay, I'm just hallucinating, just have a normal conversation Alice," I tell myself.

Me: Soooo u a boy or girl?

Cleverbot: A boy.

Me: Do you have a job?

Cleverbot: Yes.

Me: What is it?

Cleverbot: Killing.

What the heck? Okay time for some BEN conversation, you mean glitch...

Me: Well if you can see me and you kill people why don't you come and kill me?

Cleverbot: I would, but your perfect to be mine.

"HOLY SH*T!" I yell, freaking out. "No no no, I'm just having a nightmare," I say, trying to convince myself. "Just calm down Alice. Calm down."

Me: Who's Jeff the Killer?

Cleverbot: No one.

Me: Okay... who's Slenderman?

Cleverbot: No one.

Me: Um... who's Eyeless Jack?

Cleverbot: No one.

Me: Can you give an answer other than no one?!

Cleverbot: You are mine.

That's it.

Me: F*CK YOU CLEVERBOT, YOUR JUST A DAMN HACK. I'M LEAVING.

I click the X button, but my computer screen blanks out and blue screens.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I yell, hitting the desk with my fist. I notice white words on the computer and I read it.

Your mine...

Oh. My. God. This is either a super hack or really BEN Drowned. Seeing as I don't know ANYONE with the capabilities to super hack my computer while I'm on it, I'm leaning toward BEN Drowned.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god," I say, glancing around my room. I snatch up my Xbox controller and swing it, preparing to defend myself. "Oh god I'm gunna die..."

My computer screen flickers and the Song of Unhealing comes out. A hand pops out of my screen and I freeze, terrified.

A boy pops out of the screen, and I immediately recognize him as BEN Drowned from the photos that I searched up last year.

I unfreeze and swing my controller, hitting the boy on the side of his head. He falls down and I immediately bolt for my door, yanking it open and running.

I hear running behind me and then I get tackled. I yelp and roll, letting myself switch to the side of my personality that loves to fight.

I rear up and twist, avoiding a well-placed blow. That would have knocked me unconscious, I think numbly as I push myself up to a standing position and run.

I get tackled again, but this time I elbow Ben in the throat. He lets go in surprise and I dart toward the TV, where there's loads of games.

Ben tackles me and I hit the TV screen. But instead of breaking it, I go through it.

I yelp again as pixels swirl around me, and then I land in the world of Legend of Zelda.

I sit up and turn, and I see the creepy Link statue. I shudder and get up, running away.

I trip on something and fall onto the ground. I sit up and look down at myself.

What... what... I don't...

I'm wearing Zelda's clothes!

Now, I've always admired Zelda, she's a cool character, but never, and I mean never, would I ever want to be in Legend of Zelda and looking like Zelda! That's the line for me!

And of course, me being me, I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I blink my eyes open and sit up. I'm in my bed at home.

I scan my room and breathe out a sigh of relief. "It was just a bad dream is all," I say. I get up and start up my computer.

My computer blue screens before I can even log in and white letters play across the screen. Hello again.

"AH F*CK," I say, jumping. "It wasn't a dream. Oh god..."

The white letters shift and disappear. I see the hand shoot out from the screen like it did before, and I back up, looking around.

It's almost like he does it exactly like he did it before. He climbs out and looks at me. I snatch my nintendo that I had broken years ago and chuck it at him.

It hits him and bounces off. He looks at me and I notice blood dripping down his cheeks.

I scream and run into my bathroom, running into my shower.

Ben walks in and I twist my showerhead up and point it toward him, turning it onto full blast.

He turns around and runs out of the bathrom quickly, and I turn off the shower, dumbfounded. Water coats the floor.

I peek out of the bathroom and, seeing nothing, I step out cautiously and grab a book from my bookshelf. Yes, I read. Shhhhh don't tell anyone. It just so happened to be one of my hardcover ones. And that's why I have hardcovers on the sides... haha I guess I was preparing for bad days.

I feel some wind on my back and I spin around as Ben tackles me. I yelp and hit him in the head with the book.

Ben grabs the book and throws it, hitting the wall. He pins me to the ground.

I whimper as he breathes on me, and his mouth twists up in an insane grin.

"Perfect," he whispers. I try to lash out with my hands, but he grabs both wrists with one hand and holds them.

"P-Please don't hurt me," I say, squeezing my eyes shut.

"This will only hurt a little bit," he says, and I open my eyes to see wires wrapping around me. I scream and thrash. "It will only hurt more if you continue," I hear him chuckle as the wires fully wrap around me, leaving just my head and feet uncovered.

I whimper as the wires lift me up and Ben jumps into my computer, and I follow behind him. I blink my eyes and look around to see that I'm in Legend of Zelda, and I see the tree that's on the moon. I feel cloth bunched up around me, and I just know that I am wearing Zelda's dress.

Ben walks over to the tree and I stop behind him. He turns and smirks at me.

"Please, whatever your doing, please don't do it," I plead.

He rolls his eyes. "I thought you'd be more creative. Please, don't do it. How pathetic."

I seize up and glare at him. "More creative? You should talk," I spit at him. "'You shouldn't have done that.' and 'You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?' So unoriginal. Cheesy."

He glares at me. The wires drop me and, startled, my fighting skills kick in and keep me from falling.

"Now I can have my own Zelda," he says. He draws out his sword and starts toward me.

"W-Whoa, your own Zelda? I'm not Zelda, Ben, I'm Alice," I say. I back away from him.

He ignores me and advances toward me. He pauses in front of me. "Your mine," he says, and then he drives his sword into my chest.

I scream and fall to the ground immediately, twitching on the ground. The blackness condenses around me before completely obliterating me.

I feel the darkness around me begin to lift after a few seconds of me floating around in darkness, and my vision comes back. Back... I feel... off.

I feel... weird.

I sit up and look up into Ben's eyes with an expressionless face, then I stand up, ignoring him.

"Are you alright?" asks Ben. He taps my shoulder and I whirl, snarling.

"What did you do to me, BEN Drowned!" I demand.

"Zelda?" he asks, backing away slightly.

I breathe deeply and look behind me, where the Moon Children are silently watching. One, the one with Majora's Mask, walks up to me and hands me a mirror.

I hold it up to me and it lengthens to my full size. I cover my mouth in horror.

My hair, once brown, is now a red-blond. My eyes are still two colors, but the green has turned a dark red. I'm wearing the Zelda dress, but it has bloodstains on it. My ears are pointed, and teardrop earrings are hanging from my ears. A sword is strapped to my side, and when I slightly uncover y mouth, I see that I have two fangs on my top and bottom teeth.

I push the mirror and it falls to the ground and shatters. I spin around and walk up to Ben, pulling my sword out. "Why?" I growl. "Why?"

"Z-Zelda?" he asks, backing up.

"Why did you do this to me, Ben?" I demand. "Why?!"

"B-But-" he stammers.

"No!" I say. "Why did you do that?"

"I don't understand," he says.

I scream and stab my sword straight through his chest, directly through where his heart is. "You failed!" I say, and I watch as Ben falls to the ground, dead.

I pull my sword out and look from him to the sword. Back, and forth.

Did I...?

Why...?

I'm a...?

I chuckle darkly. "I'm a murderer," I mutter. I raise my voice. "I'm a murderer!" I say gleefully. "And it feels so right."

When I turn around the Moon Children around there, and I walk straight, the Moon Children following me. "Let's go make the other pay," I say, giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown's POV.

I played Majora's Mask the other day, and when I played, there was a new account called Zelau. I was curious so I clicked it. It was just about finished, you just had to finish a quest.

Immediately, something flashed, the beginning screen played. I was confused. Wasn't the game almost complete?

After the beginning screen played, it glitched and showed the tree on the moon. Link was dead besides it, and it showed a huge, bloody stab wound where the heart was.

Now I'm really confused. Isn't there no blood in Legend of Zelda games?

I hear chuckling and I realize that Zelda's next to the Link. She's holding a sword and it wearing her dress, but she's... different.

Her dress has blood stains on it and so does her sword. Her hair is reddish blond, and she has teardrop earrings. But the bottoms were red.

Zelda turns her head towards the camera and I swear, she looked straight at me. She opened her mouth. "Why did you do that?"

The Moon Children suddenly walk in, and I realize that this is probably a hack. But I wanna see what happens. I've always liked hacks.

The Children crowd around Zelda, and she pats the Majora's Mask child. She walks straight toward the screen and sudden, the TV blanks out to blue screen. I growl in frustration.

A hand shoots out of the screen and grabs my shirt. Zelda's head comes out and I see her eyes. One is dark red, almost blood red, and the other is blue, the regular color for her eyes.

Frantically, I push her. She grabs my shirt with her other hand and pulls herself out, standing in front of me.

"Why did you do that?" she asks, and her voice comes out sad.

"W-Who are you?" I ask.

She smiles, and it shows the tips of something. "I'm Zelau," she says.

"W-What?" I say.

I see the Moon Children come out of the TV behind her and I turn and bolt. Something trips me feet from my door and sits on my back.

I see Zelau walk up behind me. "Why did you do that?" she says. She smiles widely, a crazy smile, and I see fangs.

I scream, and she pulls out her sword and puts it on my back. "You failed," she says, and then I feel the point stab through me.

Don't hate me people, this was my first time making one about a person who was turned by a creepypasta. I'm trying to make new creepypasta stories, but I need more ideas. If you have one, message me.

Rackella out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
403K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...