Good girl & Bad boy. Cliché!

By AnnabelleSmithson

Grace is Sweet, simple and way too sarcastic. She doesn't like to be rude to people but, she stands for her f... More

Intoduction.
* Chapter 1 *
* Chapter 2 *
* Chapter 3 *
* Chapter 4 *
* Chapter 5 * ( Pic of Cameron )
* Chapter 6 * ( Pic of Grace )
* Chapter 7 *
* Chapter 8 *
* Chapter 9 *
* Chapter 10 *
* Chapter 12 *
* Chapter 13 * (Pic of Chris)
* Chapter 14 *
* Chapter 15 *
* Chapter 16 *
* Chapter 17 *
* Chapter 18 *
* Chapter 19 *
* Chapter 20 *
* Chapter 21 *
* Chapter 22 *
* Chapter 23 *
* Chapter 24 *
* Chapter 25 *
* Chapter 26 *
CONTEST TIME :D
Sequel **Yaaaayyy** :D

* Chapter 11 *

310K 6.8K 1.6K
By AnnabelleSmithson

Check out the amazing trailer on the side by Anne112  --------->

(Un – edited)

Chapter 11

Grace Preston

“Neil, put me down!” I shouted.

“Apologize first.” He said. Neil had told me about how he slept almost every day with his sister’s best friend at his Aunt’s place and when I called him a player which he obviously is, he threw me on his shoulders asking me to apologize.

I mean what am I supposed to call him? Love maker?

He reached my room and roamed around, not putting me down.

“Neil, why should I apologize? You are a player!” I said.

As soon as I said that, he started walking differently. There was a bounce in his each step, making me jump in his hold.

“Loser!” I shouted slapping his back. “Fine. Neil, you are not a player. You are the sweetest guy.” I said in a sweet voice.

He threw me on the bed. “Good.”

I shook my head. “Why do you do that, Neil? I mean, you should respect their feelings. All this sleeping around..”

I loved Neil. I really did. But there was one thing I hated about him - sleeping around. Neil always used his charm and looks to get the girls easily. He just did it for fun but, I hated it. What kind of fun is this? Hurting others feelings. I always told him what if another guy played with me or Lexi like this and he would just shut up. But nothing would get inside that small head of his.

“Why don’t you go for a serious relationship, Neil?”

“Because I haven’t found ‘the one’.” He said putting air quotes around the one.

“So, don’t you think you should wait for her, rather than going around and doing it with everything that’s female and walks.”

He faked horror.

“I don’t do it with ants!”

A smile slipped on my face and I sighed.

He’s never going to get it.

He sat down next to me and slung his arm around my shoulder.

“Grace, that’s what I think. Until you find the one do it with everyone.”

He shrugged.

“You’re weird.” I said.

He just smirked. “No, I just love girls.”

“Player.” I muttered under my breath.

“What?”

I shook my head. “Nothing.” He narrowed his eyes at me.

“Did you just call me player?” Neil asked, inching towards me, a wicked grin on his face.

I shook my head moving away from him.

“Yeah, you did.” He said and lunged at me and started tickling me.

Oh no! I hate being tickled. I’m the most ticklish person in the world.

“No no no.” I shouted as he continued. I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t breathe.

“Stop!” I shouted, trying to pushing him away, still laughing as hard.

And then, somehow between him tickling me and me trying to push him away and both of us laughing so hard.. we fell. I don’t know how, we just fell with a loud thump.

We looked around trying to comprehend what happened, then looked at each other and we burst out laughing. I don’t know why we were laughing, we just were. I was about to hit him for tickling the hell out of me but I heard the door of my room open and I looked around to see who it was.

Cameron Ryder.

His blue eyes met mine and then he looked down at our position. I looked down too and realized I was kind of straddling Neil.

“Hi.” I said sheepishly looking back at Cameron and he was staring at me, a weird expression on his face.

After a few seconds, he closed the door with a little more force than required.

I looked back at Neil and he looked at me, we both shrugged and got up. I punched him in the shoulder.

“Ow! What was that for?”

“For tickling me.”

Neil sighed and sat on my bed. “You know, I miss that girl.”

“Which one?”

He shrugged. “I don’t remember. The one who did this thing with her hands, it wa-”

I just stopped listening after that, I covered my ears with my hands and sang at the top of my voice. “THIS..THIS IS MY LIFE, I’M LOOKING FOR YOU SEARHING LOVE IN YOUR EYES..”

Neil tried to pull my hands away from my ears, laughing and continuing what he was saying. “..then she went harder and harder.”

I laughed and tried to pull my hands back and continue singing. We kept doing this, laughing hysterically.

It felt nice, like we were kids again.

This was a typical Grace and Neil moment.

After all these stressful days fill of homework, Cameron’s mood swing, looking after Sarah and missing mom’s food, it felt refreshing having fun with my best friend after so long.

~^_^~

As soon as the bell rung, I jumped up and ran to the lunch room. I was starving.

I bought loads of food for myself and then joined everyone on our table. “Hey guys.”

They all replied with a ‘hey’ ‘wassup’.

“Oh my God. Grace, is all that for you?” Alisha asked me, eyeing my tray.

I just had one pizza, a burger, a grilled sandwich and coke in my tray. Okay, that was quite a lot I guess but I am hungry!

I nodded my head sheepishly.

“But what about your figure?” she asked her eyes wide with horror. Yeah, Alisha was a bimbo and a part of cheerleader team too.

“Lish, I don’t care about my figure. I’m hungry.” I said taking a huge bite of the pizza.

She shook her head looking horrified. I looked down at her food – salad.

Now that’s horrifying.

I looked up to see Kaila walk into the lunch room. Kaila was kind of queen bee of our school, cheerleader, blonde, bitchy – typical.

“Here comes the slut.” Lexi said.

Alisha waved her over and she walked towards us, her heels clicking.

 “Hello guys.” She said in her screechy voice as she reached us.

Everyone replied with a hey.

“Hello Lexi.” Kaila said.

Kaila had always hated Lexi for some reason. I think it was because Lexi was way too hot and pretty than her, if Lexi had shown some interest towards boys I’m sure no one would ever even look at Kaila.

“Hi bitch!”

Kaila glared at her. “Oh, is that jealousy I sense?”

Lexi scoffed. “Jealousy?”

Just then a group of jocks crossed our table. Kaila grabbed Noah, the football team head and kissed him. She had her face down her throat. After few moments she pulled back and smirked at Lexi.

“Noah?” Lexi called.

“Yeah?”

“I was just wondering, how does it feel? Plastic being pushed down your throat.” She asked raising an eyebrow.

I burst out laughing but quickly turned it into coughing. Some of the jocks were laughing too.

Kaila was fuming. “Listen you whore, you better don’t mess with me.”

Lexi laughed. “I wish you had told the same to your plastic surgeon.”

I couldn’t help but laugh and so did the rest of the people. Kaila glared at me, looked around and walked away.

“Lexi babe, I like it when you are feisty.” Noah said smirking.

Lexi flashed him a fake smile. “Noah, if you ever want Noah juniors in future you better fuck off.”

I placed my hand on Lexi’s shoulder, telling her to calm down. She gets into enough trouble everry day. Noah didn’t say anymore and went away.

“Aw,Lex. You shouldn’t have done that to poor Noah. He likes the feisty you.” I said teasing you.

“And I like kicking boys where the sun don’t shine.” She said sarcastically, making me laugh.

~^_^~

“Cameron.” I called knocking on his door for the fifth time. I don’t know why but he wasn’t opening his door. I don’t even know why I was knocking.

He still didn’t open the door.

Loser!

I started knocking continuously.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

“What the hell do you want?” he said, finally opening the door.

“Gummy bears.” I replied instantly.

Okay, wrong answer.

He started closing the door again.

“Wait wait wait wait.”

“What?” he asked annoyed.

“Why weren’t you opening the door?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Because I didn’t want to.”He said annoyed.

I huffed. “Are you bi polar?”

“No.”

“Pregnant?”

He just gave me blank face.

“Then what’s with the mood swings?” I asked. One moment he’s all nice and laughing with me and the next he’s a douche!

He didn’t reply just looked at me, his face expressionless.

“Okay, Cam l-” I looked behind him. “What’s that?”

He turned around to look behind and I used the opportunity. I slipped inside his room and flopped down on his bed, giving him a wide smile.

He put his hands on his hips and looked at me seriously. Hotness personified!

“Grace, seriously. Go and annoy your boyfriend, I’m not in a mood.”

Boyfriend?

“Who?” I asked confused.

“Your lover boy. Now leave my room.” He said glaring at me.

“Wait, I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Don’t shit me, Grace. Remember, I saw you both doing the nasty yesterday.” He said smirking.

What?

“Doing the nasty? Yesterd-OH!” He’s talking about me and Neil?

“Yeah. You are a naughty girl, Grace.” he said winking at me.

“Oh shut up! I don’t have a boyfriend. Neil just came here to visit me.” I said crossing my arms.

“Yeah? So what were you doing on top of him? on the floor?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

I blushed. Okay, when you look at it like that it looks a little nasty.

“He was tickling me and we fell down. We weren’t doing anything.” I said clarifying.

“You weren’t?”

I shook my head.

“Whatever. Now, go out will ya?” he said crossing his arms, his muscles flexing.

I shook my head. “I’m bored.” I said pouting.

His jaw clenched. “Don’t pout.”

“why?”

“Because I said so.”

“Fine!”

There was silence for a moment.

“You’re not going to leave?” Cameron asked me.

I shook my head. He sighed.

He walked to the other side of the bed and lay down next to me, facing the other side. I looked around and picked up the glass of water from the bedside and flicked some water on his back.

“Grace, what are you doing?”

“Flicking water on you?” it came out more like a question.

“Why?”

“Because I’m bored.”

He didn’t reply so I flicked some more water and then I got bored of that too so I placed it back on the bedside.

I saw a diary kept on his side of the bed, under his phone. I had seen Cameron carry it everywhere. I wonder what he writes in it.

A wicked grin appeared on my face. Time to find out.

Slowly, I shifted a little closer to Cameron, his body heat seeping in. Very slowly I got up on my knees and bent a little hovering above him.  I bent a little more and my hands almost reached his phone.

Suddenly, I was grabbed by the waist and flipped around. It took me a moment to understand what happened. And then I realized, I was under warm, sexy muscular body of Cameron Ryder.

Sparks shot through my body wherever his body touched mine.

I looked up and our eyes locked. His eyes were the most beautiful blue I’ve ever seen.

“Cameron?” I managed to speak.

“Yeah?” His eyes didn’t leave mine.

“You’re heavy.” I said, smirking a little.

He narrowed his eyes at me. “I’m not heavy.”

I nodded my head, “Yes, you are.”

He moved a little and I used the opportunity to push him away and run but his hold on me tightened.

“Where are you going, kitten?”

Our gazes locked again. And this time I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t look away.

His eyes, they were so intense. So passionate. I was lost in them, in those beautiful blue eyes. He didn’t look away either. We kept looking in each other’s eyes like that and I vaguely heard a song playing but I couldn’t be bothered.

“Grace?” he said a little huskily.

“Yeah?” my voice was barely a whisper.

“Your phone is ringing.”

“Ok.” I said and made no move to get away from him. The intensity of his eyes and the tingles that spread through my body, I didn’t want to leave just yet.

A small smile appeared on his face. “Grace, your phone is ringing, pick it up.” He said a little louder and that snapped me out.

“Uh, what?”

He smirked. “Your phone.” He said pointing towards it. It was ringing.

“Oh, phone. It’s ringing.”

He laughed a little. “Yeah.” His grip on me loosened and he moved away, immediately I felt the loss.

I looked back at my phone. Gee, how long will it ring?

“I’ll just.. Pick it up.” I said smiling a little uncomfortably.

“Go head.” He said smiling and walked towards the door.

I picked up my cell to see Neil calling.

I was about to answer when Cameron stopped on the door, looked back and called me.

“Grace?”

“Yeah?”

“You have really pretty eyes.” He said smiling nervously, looking adorable.

So do you. I wanted to say but he turned around and left the room.

I smiled a little.

And then the phone started ringing again.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, where were you?” Neil asked.

“In heaven.” I answered covering my face with my hand and ignoring his questions.

What would have happened if Neil hadn’t called? Would he have kissed me?

Do I want him to kiss me? Hell yeah!

I groaned. I guess I would never find out what would have happened.

Bad timing, Neil!

A/N – Sorry, that took long. The damn flu wouldn’t go away! Thank you to all who wished me well :)

So, What do you think?

Please let me know. Comment & Vote lovely people <3

Don't forget to check out the trailer :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 82.3K 49
Highest Ranking: #5 in TeenFiction When Bree Tomas returns from a one year fashion trip in New York she expects everything to be back to normal. Lit...
390K 10.8K 31
Excerpt: "I was burning, smoldering, ripping apart from the inside out. My eyes burned. My heart ached. It was my fault. No matter what anyone said...
154K 4.5K 37
She's the one who timidly hides alone in the back of the library, her nose buried in countless books. He's the one who's surrounded by heaps of fello...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

174K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...