He's No Good | ✓

By xwriteratheartxo

[COMPLETED] Emma, and Lucas have been feuding for their mutual friends attention for over five years. But whe... More

He's No Good
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
He's No Saviour
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 16

23.5K 672 356
By xwriteratheartxo

Chapter 16

Like the angels heard my prayers, the sound of loud banging erupts from the room.

Brandon's hand is burned off of my stomach, following by his lips away from my neck.

I cry in relief.

"Emma, oh my God!" I hear Anna call, running to my right side.

I hear a choked sob on my left, and I slowly open my eyes and find 2 tears streaming down Lauren's face.

Anna's tugging down my shirt, and I find Lauren's hand laying on the bed.

My hand feels as though it weighs a thousand, but I still slowly move my hand until it rests on top of hers.

Another tear slides down, and I tighten my hold. She looks down. "It's okay," I say, my voice choppy voice from all of the screaming.

I hear punching in the background, and I try to lift my head up. "No, don't do that," Anna presses my head back down softly.

"Lucas," I cough out roughly, and they both slowly look at the scene going on in front of the bed - leaving me unable to see what's going on.

"I brought water," a new voice says, and I sigh in relief.

Water. Finally.

Adam suddenly appears in my eye view, fear written all over him.

"Thank you," I smile crookedly once he hands me the cold glass of water.

Lauren lifts my head up a little and allows me to jug the glass down. Once I've drained it, I hand the glass back to Adam, and with the help of Lauren and Anna, I sit up.

Holy shit.

In front of me, Jason is locking Brandon's arms back, and is holding him in front of himself as Lucas is punching him with such a strong force, if Jason wasn't keeping him still, he would be flying across the room.

When I look at Brandon, I realize he's unconscious.

I turn to Adam, and clear my throat. "Tell them it's enough," I speak softly, and Adam's gaze tightens by the thought of helping Brandon.

I raise my eyebrows in waiting, and he sighs. "Guys, I think that's enough," Adam intervenes, stepping in between both alpha males.

Lucas's back seems to stiffen more, but turns swiftly around to face me.

My eyes widen briefly by the dark look in his eyes, and I start to get slightly afraid of him.

As if he senses my fear, he shuts his eyes just before turning back around to motion Jason to drop Brandon.

Jason looks at me and frowns. He drops Brandon, leaving him unmoving on the dark hardwood floor.

Adam removes his attention from them both, and puts it back to me.

Taking a seat by my legs, he gently rests his hand on my knee. "I'm sorry Emma, I should never have left you. I swear, I won't leave you again."

"The hell you aren't! You are the biggest shit disturber of life, now get the fuck out of here, and out of her fucking life," Lucas growls, taking a step closer to Adam.

Adam gently squeezes my knee one last time before letting go. He slowly stands up from his seat, and turns around to face a livid Lucas. "I'm sorry, but why is Emma any of your concern? From everyone's knowledge, you hate her. So shut up, and go away Scott."

If even manageable, Lucas's gaze darkens more in anger. "You know what Adam. You're right. I hate her, but right now? I hate you more, so get the fuck out," he demands lowly, and I look at Jason and beg him through my eyes to do something.

He discreetly raises his hands up in surrender, and I glare at him.

I move my head and face the two fuming cows. "Guys that's enough."

Adam continues speaking and I clench my jaw. "Yo prince charming, and ugly duckling! Shut up, you're pissing off Emma," Lauren calls out and I hide my laugh through a snort.

Adam, and Lucas both turn themselves so they're facing me. Maybe Lauren has magical powers?

Adam clears his throat. "Who's who?" He asks shyly, and Lauren's eyebrows raise.

"What?" She tilts her head to the side innocently.

A smirk slowly begins to form on his lips. "Am I prince charming or the ugly duckling?"

Lauren smirks, and shrugs. "I guess you'll never know."

I couldn't help but laugh quietly.

It's like the event 10 minutes ago didn't happen.

Like Lucas woke up from a trance, his eyes lock to mine, and he narrows his eyes. He walks around Adam, and begins to put his arm under my legs. "I'm taking her home. Who knows, maybe you'll finish dick faces job," Lucas clenches between his teeth.

Adam shoves him back, causing Lucas's arm to slide out from under me. "And who knows? Maybe you'll kill her," Adam deadpans, and Lucas shoves him back.

"Okay then..." Jason mummers from my right.

He turns to face me, drowning out all the arguments coming from behind him. "I'll take you home. Can you walk?" Jason ask.

I try lifting my leg up, but the heaviness of it causes me to shake my head softly. His gaze softens.

He looks between Lauren and Anna. "Which one of you are coming with me?"

Anna raises her hand halfway. "I will. It won't be a problem."

Lauren releases a shaky breath, and looks down to me. "I'll come over tomorrow. I have to drive Dylan's drunk ass home," she gives me a guilty smile, and I told her not to worry.

Jason soon lifts me up bridal style, and walks between both boys with Anna following behind him. "I'll do it, jeez," Jason shouts over his shoulder once he has past by both of them.

Once we're near Jason's car, Anna takes the seat behind his, and I'm sitting on the passenger seat.

Jason reclines the seat as far it can go before setting the trail to my house.

Once he has parked in front of his house, he rounds the car, opens my door, and picks me up once again.

Anna grabs my house keys and opens the door, and as she's shutting the door, Jason begins walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

He lays me down, and turns to Anna quickly. "Take off her shoes, and help her put on her pajamas. I'll be back in 5," he explains before sprinting out of my bedroom.

Like Jason programmed it in her, Anna silently took off my shoes, and asked me if I wanted to take off my clothes myself.

"Well considering that my limbs are not exactly working right now... you can do it," I tightly grin and she frowns.

Once Anna dressed me in a sleep shirt and shorts, Jason enters my room with a vile, and inside of it, there is a dark blue liquid.

"The fuck is that?" I grimace, and he cracks a smile.

"Something that I hope will help you. Now open up," he sings the last part, and I scrunch my nose as he pours the sour drink in my mouth.

I cough slightly, and cover my mouth, but I freeze when I see my hand in the air. "I swear... it felt as if I couldn't move it a second ago," I state, shocked at the unexpected movement.

"It works fast," Jason smiles proudly, and bends down to kiss my forehead.

"I'm glad you're okay," he whispers, a frown forming on his face.

I try to smile to make him feel better. "I'm okay. You can go."

Jason furrows his eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

I nod my head, and grin. "Go Jase, I'll see you when I see you."

After a little bit more pushing, he hesitantly goes.

Anna leaves a glass of water for me, and asks if I need anything else.

"No, I'm good. Thanks Annie," I smile, and she slowly waves goodbye.

Once she's stepped out of the room, my breathing quickens just by being alone in my room, and without me realizing, I call out Anna's name.

"Yeah?" She asks, rushing back to my room out of breath.

"Can.... do you wanna stay over?" I ask, biting my lip.

She grins widely, and starts jogging to my bed until she suddenly jumps up, only to land on me.

"Ah you're gonna regret this decision," she laughs from above me.

I was awake for most of the night, and when I was finally able to shut my eyes and get a good night sleep, Anna's phone went off.

Oh course, the shit disturber that is her brother only called because he couldn't find the band aids.

Now I was back to square one.

By the time it was 11.00am, Anna and I were both up and in the kitchen. She was sitting on top of the island as she was drinking a glass of fruit punch while I leaned against the fridge, chugging a cup of coffee.

Soon after, Lauren came over and we spent the afternoon making our own pizza's with the dough I found in the freezer — which I wouldn't be surprised if that was there since before I left for Vancouver 2 years ago.

At around 4.00pm, my father came home in the middle of our competition of who could catch the most grapes in their mouths without chewing or swallowing.

Lauren beat me by one point.

Once my beloved father entered the room, the excitement died down, and the girls left.

As soon as the door closed behind them, I quickly glanced at dad, seeing his eyes already on me. I looked down at my feet, released a shaky breath, and ran upstairs to my room.

We didn't talk about last nights event.

Nor did I want to quite honestly.

On Sunday, I spent most of it catching up to my notes, and texting Jason and Lucas in our group chat.

Yes we have a group chat. And yes, I was forced in it by Jason.

By the evening, I have given up on Chemistry, and was laying down on my bed while reading my new favorite mystery novel.

So when someone knocked on my bedroom door, I was pretty shooken up.

Slowly standing up from my position, I raise my hand, ready to fling them to the other side of the room.

"Who is it?" I ask lowly.

My door cracks open, and Adam peaks through the small space. "It's me." He grins when he sees I'm descent, and opens the door wider.

He opens his arm wide, and before I can even recognize what he's doing, he's hugs me.

I sigh a breath of relief, suddenly feeling a great level of comfort around him.

Once I've wrapped my arms around his waist, I lie my head on his beating heart just as he tightens his grip on me. "Are you okay?"

"Better than yesterday I guess. I try not to think about it. It's my method on how to get over something," I smile sadly, and he leans down until his forehead is touching mine.

"I'm so sorry Emma. This is all my fault" he whispers, and I try to smile.

"It's not your fault Adam, hush."

He releases a shaky breath, and we both stay in this position for a short while before I begin to feel uneasy when a thought passes by me.

"What happened to Brandon?" I ask once me and Adam have some space between us.

Adam laughs darkly, and I widen my eyes. "That son of a bitch? You sure you wanna talk about him right now?"

I swallow hard, nodding my head. "Yes."

He clenches his jaw, and slowly nods his head as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Lucas brought him back home. Did some more bad shit to him. Shit that he deserved," he growls, and I bite my lip.

"Oh," I mummer quietly.

"Oh? Do you feel bad for him or something?" Adam asks, his voice filled with venom.

I cross my arms over my chest as well and give him a dark look. "Feel bad? No. I just don't want Lucas to go to jail if he kills him. Who else am I gonna piss off?"

Adam glares at me, trying to see through me as if I'm lying. Once he's reached inside the depths of me, he cracks a smile. "Ah, true."

He sits down on the bed and pats the seat next to him. "Come on Sunshine, let's have an adventure," he smirks, and I furrow my eyebrows.

2 hours later, Adam and I are laying next to each other on my bed as his huge phone is being held above us by him.

"This is an adventure?" I ask for the 100th time as we're scrolling through YouTube.

"Yes — ah! 6 Types of Kissers. Let's watch this and see if you're a more gross kisser than I realize," he tilts his head to the side and smirks.

"Shut up. You probably use tongue the entire time. News flash Adam, girls aren't water, and you shouldn't be drinking them like you're a dog," I wink and he playfully glares.

Once we've finished watching the 6 minute video clip, Adam drops his phone on the mattress between us, and slowly turns his head to me.

Without any emotion crossing over he says, "I wonder how you kiss..."

Shocked by his bluntness, I blush slightly and laugh to hide my bodies reaction. "You're so—"

"Hot? Sexy? Undeniably sexy?" Adam smirks, and I smack his chest.

His eyes darken once my hand has reached his chest. I bite my lip and move it off of him.

"Emma! You home?" Jason shouts from downstairs.

"Shit, I totally forgot he was coming over tonight," I jump out of bed, and Adam follows.

"It's okay. Let's go greet Jason," Adam smirks, and I stop walking.

I narrow my eyes on him. "No funny business with him," I point out and he raises his hands in surrender.

"I swear."

I sigh, already knowing he'll be up to no good.

Once my hand rests on the door handle, Adam spins me around, and presses me up against my bedroom door.

Adam's breathing slows, and in the next moment, I'm in his arms with his lips on mine.

His hands slid up my arms, and my eyes automatically fluttered shut.

The kiss deepened, and Adam pressed me against the door harder. His lips move against mine, and places his hands on my waist, and slowly guides them up until they're up in my hair, gently tugging at my roots.

I rest both of my hands on his shoulder, tugging him in more closer as he's kissing my lips as if it's air and he's dying for oxygen.

"Adam," I whisper when he begins planting kisses on my jaw.

He lifts his head back up, and presses up against me, leaving no space between us as he gives me one last kiss.

"You're not that bad," Adam breathes out as he stares at my parted lips.

I stare into his blue eyes, and he starts to open his mouth to say something again but shuts it so quickly I would assume that he didn't open it at all if I wasn't looking so intensely at his lips.

"Emma? You good?" Jason knocks on my bedroom room, letting me feel the vibrations on my back.

"Let's get going," Adam smirks before twisting the doorknob on my left to open the door.

What the hell just happened?

After I fixed my hair, I walked downstairs and found out that Adam left while I was still upstairs.

For the rest of the night, Jason and I watched reruns of Friends in the living room.

On Monday, Jason mentioned something about an emergency and said he couldn't take me to school.

I think that's bull. He probably didn't want to drive me.

Lauren ended up picking Anna up at her house and then me at mine.

When I got to school, all 3 of us walked to each others locker for us to get all of our stuff. Since my locker was the closet to our first period classroom, we decided to go to mine last.

Once Anna grabbed her Calculus textbook, we walked further down the hall until we reached my locker.

"Have you seen Dylan at all since the party?" Anna asks a distressed Lauren.

"No. After I left you all in... the room, I was looking for him for 2 hours. He fucking vanished. Dick," Lauren grumbles that last part under her breath and a snort escapes from me.

"Yes I know he's... him. But I like him. I like a guy. And he's fucking our relationship up, " Lauren whines, and I pat her shoulder.

Lauren never liked a guy before because she believed they were too annoying to date in high school. Which is why she stuck to her music.

"Give him a chance to talk, don't break it off just yet," I offer and her shoulders sag as we're walking to class.

Once we turn the next corner, I spot Lucas leaning against a locker beside my classroom door, with Jason's stiff back facing me.

Lauren and Anna slowly enter the classroom, and I take a deep breath before facing them. "I'll meet you inside. I'm just gonna see what's up."

The both nod hesitantly, but go inside nonetheless.

"Jason?" I call from behind him, and he slowly turns around to face me, only to reveal a furious look on his face.

I look between the both of them. "What happened?" I ask slowly.

Jason takes a sharp breath and looks inside our classroom before resting his gaze on me. "We're ditching first," he states.

"Wha—why?" I look between the both of them, and Lucas rolls his eyes before grabbing a hold of my hand and dragging me out of the hall.

Jason stays behind me as we're walking, both of them ignoring my loud protests. Shortly after, Lucas stops in front of a closed door, and Jason circles around us to open it.

"Damn it," he grumbles once he realizes the door is locked.

Lucas looks up and groans loudly before shoving Jason to the side.

He raises his hand up above the doorknob, and a few seconds pass before the sound of a door unlocking erupts.

Jason sighs, following us into the storage once we've both made it inside.

Jason immediately starts when the door is shut behind him. "This asshole has been hiding shit from us for 2 weeks," he deadpans, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hiding what?" I turn my head to face Lucas, who's on my right. Lucas sighs, and looks down at our still intertwined hands.

I rip my hand out of his and cross my arms.

"Tell her Lucas," Jason glares, and Lucas clears his throat.

"2 weeks ago... Jasmine shot me," my eyes widen, but that doesn't stop him from continuing. "She shot me in the perfect spot. She missed any major organs, and was able to stop the bleeding. Fast. She... she had experience," Lucas clenches his jaw before continuing.

"When I was there, this guy came and started talking to me about you. And how I should have kept my distance like I did in fifth grade. He knew stuff about me that only the both of you knew. When he was done with me, she knocked me out again, and the next thing I know is that it's Sunday, and 3 days were already gone," he looks up and groans. "Fucking bitch."

I furrow my eyebrows, and shake my head. "But, why are you telling us this... now?"

Lucas rolls his eyes, and grips his messy hair in frustration. "Because the both of them were watching me like a fucking hawk. They were listening in on any phone call that was made in the goddamn town, and saw every text that was sent. Plus, they threatened the shit out of me."

Wait... "Both?" I ask, and Lucas looks at me dead in the eyes.

"Yeah, both. Adam is apart of this whole shit storm."

Ah done! It's 8.30pm, and The Originals is airing in 30 minutes, so I need to gtfo and get myself some food!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It's starting to become very similar to the Episode version... nah, not really.

I love you lovelies so much! I'll see all of you in the next chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.2K 27
*Previously known as "A Walk On The Wild Side". ©2015 Jennipher907 All Rights Reserved Amber is a not a normal teenager. She is moving to a new sc...
8.4K 190 37
Stella Grayson and Lucas Patterson have been best friends for two years. They hug and call each other cute names. They hold hands and kiss each othe...
423K 16.7K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...
655 40 12
Maija Wessels, a high school junior, is confident, clever, and insightful. She hangs out at the beach with her besties, loves S'mores, and has a majo...