My saviour;My lover(EXO Xiumi...

By xoxosweetdreams16

You as Park Sora. Xiumin as Kim Minseok. Minseok is in a terrible state as many things happened to EXO latel... More

My saviour;My love

Love maybe?

888 24 6
By xoxosweetdreams16

Nobody's pov

"Urghh!I just can't do this well!We can't!"Minseok shouted and fell onto the floor.Seeing him like that makes your heart ache alot.You hated seeing him like that.He was suffering alot and you hated it.You took the water bottle beside you and walked to Minseok."Oppa."You called out.No reply.

"Minseok Oppa!"You shouted once again.He lookes up and you saw his tired face.

"Oppa,please get up..I hate seeing you like that."You said to him.

He got up and he almost fell due to his legs that went weak after dance practice.You helped him up to the couch and the two of you sat together.

"Mind to share?"You,the one that always understands him and know why is he like that.His head was still hung down.

"Sora..Sorry."

"For?"You asked.

"For making you worried."He said.

"Oppa,look at me and tell me what's bothering you."

"Sora..I..Fine."He said.

You nodded your head.

"After Kris left,nothing had been better.The staffs of SM ill treated us and even our managers.We saw how Kris went through those pain.We didn't know he had some heart disease and we just called him betrayer.We..we even unfollowed him on instagram.I was..i felt so guilty.Not only me..all of the EXO members too.We were really hurt and depressed at the same time.We didn't know that Kris was more hurt than us.After this incident,things became worse.Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating.The news were over the whole web and fans started to leave us.We couldn't focuse on our practice.We hated this and we tried to stop but our managers wouldn't let.Sora.."He said and started sobbing.

"Oppa..울지마세요(please don't cry)."You said and hugged him.He hugged you back."Oppa,i would help You..no..i would help EXO to become OT12 again..as for Baekhyun oppa,we can't do anything.."You said.

"You will?"Minseok asked you.You nodded your head."Oppa,go home,it's late."You said.

"How about you?"He asked you.

"I'll go by the back door."You said while smiling and left.

Your POV

Phew!There's no sasaeng fans around here.I took out my phone and called Yooin,my best friend.

" 꽉 잡아 날 덮치기 전에 내 맘이 널 놓치기 전에 Say what you want Say what you want 니가 진짜로 원하는 게 뭐야"Her ringtone rang.Gosh.This girl never likes any SM artist even though her dad is the founder of SM.

Oh yeah..this friend of mine is the founder's daughter."Yobseyeo?" She answered.I could tell that she was sleeping."Yooin ah!Did I wake you up?"I asked her.

"Isn't that obvious?"She said.I rolled my eyes.As if she can see me.

"Yooin,i need to talk to you." I told her.

"For?" She asked.

"Aish.Can i go your house now?" I asked her.

"Arasso."She said and i hung up.

I walked to her house.Yes her house is near to SM building.I rang the doorbell and she let me in.Her house is so god damn big.

"What do you want.It's 12.30 am in the morning Sora." She said.

"I know." I told her.She brought me to her room and she laid down on her bed.

"Yooin,you know exo right?"

"Of course I know them.They are like so popular and they are in my appa'a company.It's just that I don't like them."She said.

"Does your appa knows you like BTS?"

"Yes,of course.He was really angry but he wasn't after that as he know he can't force me." She said.

"Oh.."I said.

"Anyways,what brings you here?"She asked.

"I..I something to ask you."I told her everything about EXO.

"WHAT?!KIM YOUNG MIN WHAT?"She shouted.I quickly covered her mouth.

"SSH.Your parents are asleep."I told her.She kept quiet.

"Yes.He ill treated EXO."I told her.

"How dare he.I already warned him.Looks like he doesn't care huh?I'll tell appa tomorrow."She said.

I nodded my head and she called a taxi to pick me up from her house to my house.What a wonderful friend though.

-The next day-

Minseok's POV

~at EXO's dorm.~

"Hyung return me my teddy!"Sehun shouted to Chanyeol while chasing him around the dorm.Jongdae was trying to stop them.Kyungsoo was at the kitchen cooking.Yeah..he's not in a good mood.Junmyeon was sitting on the couch watching Inkigayo.Baekhyun was using his phone,checking for news between him and Taeyeon.This guy..aish.Jongin went to SM building to dance.Luhan's still at china filming for his movie while Yixing  went to SM building with Jongin.Zitao was using his phone ans I don't know what's he doing."Guys."I tried to get their attention."GUYS!"I shouted once again.All of them stopped their activities and looked at me.

"This isn't going to work.Let's go and find Kris."I said.

"WHAT?!FIND WHO?!"They all shouted.

"Kris."I repeated.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!That CEO KIM YOUNG MIN WOULD KILL US."Sehun said.

"I'm serious."I said.

Someone pressed the doorbell and I went to open it."Sora?Yooin?"I asked.It was the two of them.Yooin and Sora rushed in the dorm.Yooin counted the number of people.

"Where's that erm..Kai and that..that lay?"She asked.

"They are at SM building."I told her.

"Call them back.Quick!"Sora said.

"For?"Sehun asked.

"Just..urgh.PPALLI!"Yooin shouted at us.Junmyeon took the phone and called the both of them.They reached the dorm immediately after receiving the news.

"Now..can you tell us what happened?"Junmyeon,being the leader,asked the two ladies.

"We're going to prague to find Kris oppa."Sora said.

"WHAT?!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"Tao shouted.Sora nodded her head.

"Kim young min wouldn't allow." Chanyeol said.

"He allowed."Yooin said.

"How did you know?"I asked her.

"I confronted him just now."Yooin said.

Sora's POV

~Flashback~

I went to SM building with Yooin and she barged into kim young min's Office.

"KIM YOUNG MIN."She shouted.I held Yooin's wrist and pulled her to his desk.

"Sorry for the interruption Mr kim young min.We have something to tell you."I told him.

"I already told you not to ill treat the artises in our company right?Didn't appa warned about this?Huh?We are losing alot of artises already.Don't you understand?Kris is the leader of EXO M and still,you all treat him so badly?Why?I don't understand you."Yooin told kim young min.

"Yooin!How dare you.."

"How dare I WHAT?"She asked.

"My position is much more higher than it's just that I'm not as old as you."Yooin said.

I tried holding in my laughter and i spoke.

"Can we go prague and find Kris and let EXO become ot12 again?Please do not ill treat them again."I said politely to him.

"You better."Yooin said.I shoved her.

"Okay then."He said with a sigh.

-End of flashback-

"JINJA?!"All of the exo members exclaimed.We nodded our heads and they jump around.

"I'm gonna see Kris Gege soon!YEHET!"Tao exclaimed.

"Yah!Yehet is mine!"Sehun said.We laughed at this two.So cute.Haha.

"PPALLI!pack your things!!"Yooin told them.Jongin oppa kept staring at her.Haha,he likes her.

"Yah!What are you staring at?Go and pack your things Kim Jongin!Ppalli!"She shouted and lightly pushed Jongin oppa.I thinks she likes him.Haha.

"Thank you Sora."Minseok oppa whispered to me.I lightly nodded my head.

~Fast forward(At airport)~

We entered the departure hall after bidding goodbye to our parents and we used a special way to get in the plane so that no fans would see us.No,not us,it's EXO.I sat with Yooin on the plane and exo sat together.I don't really care about where they sit.LOL.

-Fast Forward(Reached Prague.)-

"I can't wait to see gege!!"Tao oppa  shouted and jumped on his seat on the bus.I giggled.

"Well I can't wait to see my tall tower."My oppa said.

"AHAHAHAHA"I burst out laughing at Oppa.

"YAH!Park sora!DON'T LAUGH!"He shouted at me.

"Arrasso!"I said,trying to hide my laughter.I'm  sitting with Yooin.

"Minseok Oppa!Can we alight at Czech republic later?The city's really nice."I asked Minseok Oppa.

"YAH!Why hyung?Why not your oppa?"Oppa shouted at me.

"Yah oppa don't shout!I like Minseok oppa more than you!"I told him.I immediately covered my mouth.Okay,I admit that I like Minseok oppa.

"You little.."Oppa said and hit my head.

"Yah!Oppa!"I said and rubbed my head.

We reached czech republic and we got down.We went our separate ways.I went on a 'date' with Minseok oppa.Luckily not many people recognised him.We went into many shops and Minseok oppa wanted to buy something for me but i refused.

"Sora.Wait for me here."Minseok oppa said and left me at the water fountain.Where did he go?

Minseok's POV

I ran to the jewelry shop and saw the necklace that Sora wanted.I bought it.Luckily I bought it.It was the one and only piece.I ran back and saw her sitting at the bench.I walked behind her and put the necklace on her neck.

Your POV

I felt something cold on my neck and when i looked down,I saw a necklace on my neck.It's the necklace we saw just now!I turned back and saw Minseok Oppa smiling at me.I smiled back at him.He got closer to me and our face got really close.Soon,his lips touched mine.I love it.I really love it.I love his lips.I kissed him back.

"Sora?Minseok hyung?"Someone called out.We broke the kiss and saw someone we were finding for ages.

"Kris Oppa!"I shouted and ran to him.I hugged him.

"I miss you oppa."I said.

"Me too."He said.

"Uh hum."Minseok oppa pretended a cough.

"AWW..Oppa don't be jealous."I told him and went to link arms with him."

"Call the rest oppa."I told Minseok oppa.He took out his phone and called the rest of EXO and Yooin.They rushed here.

"GEGE!"Tao shouted and all of them ran to him.

All of them went forward and hugged him."Group hug!"Baekhyun oppa said.Minseok oppa pulled me in and Jongin oppa pulled Yooin into the group hug.

After that,Kris oppa stayed at prague for his filming and he decided to go back EXO after finishing filming the movie.Kim Young min got better and never ill treated any SM artises after Yooin and her appa scolded him.Well,me and Minseok oppa are together.Well..Yooin and Jongin oppa are together.Jongin oppa would always argue with Yooin because Yooin keeps on fangirling over BTS,not exo.Haha.What a funny couple.

"Jagiya."Minseok oppa called out to me and backhugged me.

"Oppa!"I said.I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Thank you."He said.

"For?"

"For making my life beautiful and saving me from the dark and bringing me to the light again.

A/N:

So..that's the end!!!How is it?Well,i really hope that EXO would become OT 12 again!Well,this would PROBABLY my last one shot about EXO.Maybe i would write a few more but i would focus on the other two uncompleted stories and I would start on BTS fanfic.Sorry :( I'm trying to focus on my studies as well.So..bye for now!And one last thing...@kbandaddictions I hope you like this story kayy.I'm not always sadistic.I can also write happy stories okay.Bye bye!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...