The Kidnapped Bride

By MissyMustache

More

Ordinary Day
The Proposal
The Engagement Party
The Wedding Day
The Kidnapper
The Kidnapped Bride
The Escape
Meeting the Alpha
The Groom
Breaking Down the Door
Jealousy
Of Being Marked
Shopping
Finding the Bride
Followed
The Kidnapper Meets the Groom
Of Lunas and Nuns
The New Girl
Intoxicatingly Inlove
The Past
A New Friendship
Feelings
First Revelation
Second Revelation
Third Revelation
Fourth Revelation
Wolves
Facing the Past
Followed Again
Back to Normal
Another Happening
The Deal
Letting Go
Fulfilled
The Date
Girl Talk
Of Birthdays and Mates
Just Me :D meeeeh
Love and Hatred
Wrecked Car
The Visitor
Growing Hatred and Growing Love
The Other Alpha
Obsession and Plans
Everything is Complicated
Moments
Chance Or Not
Any Other Way
Wolfsbane
Goodbye, I guess?
Just Me, Again
Life Goes On

The Second Mate

11K 283 17
By MissyMustache

Hey there :D

I missed you guys.

So I decided to write another chapter for you.

Sorry for any errors.

xxx

I slumped down behind a tree. Leting the rain fall through me.

How can this be happening? I thought everything's alright by now. But guess what. It became more confusing. Me? Having a second mate? How could that be? How?

Moon goddess, why? I cried silently.

First, Alex. Next, Spencer and now, Alpha Dylan.

How could this really be?

Does Spencer know about second mates? Does he know that his cousin claims me to be his mate too?

I let my hands over my chest. Feeling my fast beating heart. Its racing like I've been in a rodeo tournament and lost grip of the mad bull.

Just then, a mad Alpha Dylan was in front of me. Like me, he was wet from the waterfalls and from the harsh pouring rain.

"Don't ever run away from me!" he said angrily.

"How can I not be mad at you! You're telling me that you're my mate when you knew that your cousin's my mate" I said wiping the rain dripping from my face. I sure look like a wet duck that time.

"Oh Darlene. I know it was a bad idea to tell you" he sighed sitting beside me.

"It really is" I agreed.

"Do you remember the first time we've met?" he changed his tone into a more calmed one.

I nodded.

"Well, your scent hit me that's why I came back for you" he started.

"Yeah. Then you left me all by myself in the road" I remembered alright.

"That's because I saw your mark on your neck" he said putting his hands over his face. I just looked at him.

"I don't know how to react that time" he admitted.

"And I don't know how to react right now" I admitted too.

"I was just unsure that time. It's a good thing Spencer hasn't claimed you yet" he said in a relieved voice.

"But you know I can't be with you, right?" I said just to make sure he understands that I have Spencer now.

"It's not too late though" he said. This time, I sighed.

"I can do something to remove Spencer's mark on you" he said cupping my chin so we could see each other eye to eye.

Suddenly, I felt a strong pang of guilt in my chest. It is for the reason that I felt a funny tingles running through my spine. Shit. Mate thingy.

"I can mark you then Spencer's mark could disappear" he suggested hopefully.

I shook my head.

"Alpha Dylan, no" I exclaimed in a firm tone. I saw sadness appear in his eyes.

If what his saying is true. Then he could just mark me then my connection with Spencer would be gone. Is that it?

"You said that you could have two mates, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Then why don't you look for your other soulmate" I suggested.

"I've met her already" he said. The sadness in his eyes transitioned in his voice.

I just sat there stuck looking in his eyes.

"Like you, she has found her other mate. She was claimed" he said with sorrow.

Ouch. I can feel his pain.

"Does Spencer know about us? I mean, me being your mate too?" I asked him wanting to change the topic.

"Nope. He doesn't" he said.

"Well, that's good. I hope you don't tell him" I said.

"But Darlene" he was about to reason out but I cut him off.

"No, Alpha Dylan. I'm Spencer's mate. We can't be mates" I told him.

I heard him curse under his breathe.

"Then what should I do" he asked me.

"I don't know" I answered. Honestly, I really don't know. I'm still confused and everything that happened now doesn't seem real to me. It's like I'm being the center of a bad joke right now.

"We better get going" I said standing up and walking toward Alpha Dylan's car.

He followed me and we drove back to Spencer's house silently. Like what we did when we went to the cabin. He wasn't talking, now was I. 

The rain stopped when we reached the house. Spencer was out on the porch obviously waiting for us. He was with Alpha Dylan's men.

"Where did you go? Did he hurt you?" Spencer quickly asked me as he went near me caressing my face.

"No, I just went with Alpha Dylan for a tour" I lied. I know my heart skipped that moment. I just lied to Spencer. And it doesn't feel good. I also noticed Alpha Dylan's jaw tighten.

"A tour? Really? You forgot about your ex-territory?" Spencer said mocking Alpha Dylan. Alpha Dylan was just quiet as his men approached him and handed him a towel.

"C'mon. Let's go inside. You're soaking wet" Spencer said as he let his arms snake around my waist and lead me into our room.

I just gave Alpha Dylan a final glance and it showed in his face how hurt he was seeing Spencer touching me.

God. What do I do now?

I went straight to the shower and took a bath. I slipped into one of my tee shirts and jogging pants. Spencer wasn't in the room when I went out so I decided to sat for a while in the veranda.

So if Alpha Dylan's my other mate, there is a possibility that I'd develop a feelings for him too. Like Spencer. So I decided to keep a distance away from him until he leaves our territory.

Good idea, Darlene. Good idea. I could tap my shoulder right now.

Just then, Spencer entered the room.

"Hi babe, you look fresh" he smirked.

I stick out my tongue on him.

"So I'll be going to our neighboring pack this afternoon" Spencer said as he grabbed a chair and sat beside me. I just looked at him.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning" he continued.

"Oh okay" I nodded.

"You stay here and entertain our guests" he said referring to Alpha Dylan and his men.

"What?!" I sounded more surprised than what I should have sounded. Spencer raised his brows.

"Well, I mean, aren't you going to bring me with you?" I cleared me throat.

"I can't. You'll be safer here" he muttered.

"Aren't you bringing Alpha Dylan with you?" I asked looking away.

"No, he will stay here. And it's better that way. We don't know if rogues might attack, you'll need there protection" he explained.

Rogues has been attacking packs lately. That's why alphas everywhere meet and have meetings to plan for any rogue attacks yet to come.

"I'm sure Jared can protect me" I insisted.

"Jared is going with me. Even Mason and Kian" he said.

"Okay" I sighed in defeat. I sure am going to be stuck here with Alpha Dylan.

Anyway, I'd just stay here in my room and will never go out until Spencer comes back.

"Don't worry. I'll be back as fast as I can" Spencer reassured me seeing the worry in my face.

"I know" I said planting a kiss in Spencer's lips. Spencer kissed me back.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you more babe" he whispered back.

That afternoon, Spencer and his men went to the neighboring pack and I was stuck on our room fixing my clothes. I sure am bored but I don't want to go out and risk the chance of meeting Alpha Dylan.

I was ironing my last piece of dress when a knock was heard on the door. From the silly tingles I felt, I'm sure it's Alpha Dylan. Spencer's not here, so where could the silly tingles come from but from my other mate.

Other mate. Sounds crazy I know.

"Darlene" he said from the back of the door.

"What?" I said removing the iron from the plug.

"We need to talk" he said.

"We've taled already" I answered.

"We reall need to talk" he repeated like he didn't heard me.

"About what?" I asked.

"About us" he sighed.

"There is no us" I said.

"Please" he pleaded. I walked through the door and opened it. I don't know why but I can't stand him pleading. Aurgh.

"About what happened, I didn't mean to scare you" he started.

"No worries" I said.

But what happened next was the least expected thing.

He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him. His face came near me. I can feel his hot breathe over my face. Then his lips sealed mine.

He kissed me. My othe mate kissed me!

Oh no! Trouble. I could die now.

xxx

Uh huh. There's more to come.

Haha sorry for this chapter. Kinda weird I know.

Another addition to the romantic life of Darlene.

#TeamAlex? #TeamSpencer? #TeamDylan?

Hmmmm. Anyway, Alex is coming. Ho ho!

So tell me what you think?

-M.M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 60.8K 49
9K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
15.6K 675 29
When Adriane was six years old, her pack was attacked by hunters. Everyone had perished, including her parents who were the Alpha pair. She was sent...
13.1K 420 22
Genesis Wolfe was kidnapped and tortured for 10 years. After finally escaping she meets her mate. He doesn't want her and then she leaves and starts...