Protecting One Direction

By ilovemusix

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STARTING IS SLIGHTLY CARROTISH. And plus, I was 12 when I thought of this idea... so... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - 'Research'
Chapter 3 - The Meetup
Chapter 4 - Uncertainty
Chapter 5 - Building 'friendship'
Chapter 6 - Possible crush
Chapter 7 - Discovered talent
Chapter 8 - Time off
Chapter 9 - 21 Questions
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Bipolar Behaviour
Chapter 12 - Liam's birthday
Chapter 13 - Red Rush
Chapter 14 - Secret basement
Chapter 15 - Flirting
Chapter 16 - Foooooood
Chapter 17 - Security doubled
Chapter 18 - The Chase
Chapter 19 - Drifting apart
Chapter 20 - Conflictions
Chapter 21 - Dreams
Chapter 22 - Contract
Chapter 23 - 'Pranks'
Chapter 24 - Fight
Chapter 25 - Book signing
Chapter 26 - Hysteria
Chapter 27 - Crazier
Chapter 28 - Signs
Chapter 29 - Digital penpal
Chapter 30 - Mall adventures
Chapter 31 - Awkward Visiting
Chapter 32 - Christmas eve
Chapter 33 - Party
Chapter 34 - Aftermath
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 36 -The Reason
Chapter 37 - Plan B
Chapter 38 - Regret and Closure
Chapter 39 - Just In Time
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 1)
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)
Chapter 42 - Love
Epilogue - 20 Years Later

Chapter 40 - Full Force

1.2K 37 5
By ilovemusix

*Harry's POV*

I fell into a deep nap as I waited for Niall to come out of the room.

Grace and I were walking in a shopping mall. She puts her arms with mine, interlocking arms together.

She smells like a candy store. Sweet but subtle. Her soft brunette hair brushed on my arm. We were together alone.

We were heading back to the hotel as we were at Hawaii. She had taken a week off from her busy schedule to hang out with me.

"Hey, could I ask you something?" I asked her.

She nods. I find her cute when she does her nodding.

"Why did you choose Niall over Me?" my eyes shifted to hers.

"Well, lets just say I have forgotten him. He's nothing," she said, giggling at the end. I smiled back.

Suddenly, Zayn comes by from Seven Eleven? "Dude, wake up!" He exclaimed. He shook my shoulders.

I was awaken from my beautiful dream. I want to strangle his neck right this instance. "The doctor is here."

My eyes shift upwards to see the bearded doctor. "As we have monitored, her heart rate is normal. But as she has lost blood, it is difficult for her to be awake. So, we need an O type carrier," he explains.

Having an O type means only O types can donate blood to them only. I know by heart that none of the boys were an O type.

"I'm an AB," Simon said.

"Chelsea, how 'bout her?"

"I'll get on it," Liam dials her number.

"Hey, what blood type are you? Grace has lost a lot of blood." Zayn talked to Chelsea through his phone.

"Okay, please could you come? Thanks," he spoke.

"An O?" I asked him right after he hung up.

He nods. I was so relieved! She could have a chance of living. I could get to see her alive again!

Half an hour later, there was the sound of footsteps. It became louder as it came closer to the room. It was Chelsea. She looked really knackered from the kidnapping thing.

"Are you the donator?" the doctor asks Chelsea. She makes a slight nod. "Right this way."

Soon, they were gone. I close my eyes, thinking of that wonderful dream I had. I wished that Grace would really be mine.

~

"She has gotten the blood running in her veins. She is on ivy drop, so she can get the provided nutrients. If she doesn't wakes up tomorrow, we have tried our best," Elle Jack, head of nurses, told us.

I thought nurses are usually quite caring and kind. But this nurse is rude. As she walks away, my stomach starts to grumble. "Got food?" I asked everyone.

"Thats why I brought some energy bars. Its in the car, I'll go get it." Simon walks down the hallway.

Fifteen minutes later, he came with a box full of energy bars and a few drinks. "Eat up, its been a long day," Simon suggests.

I took the yogurt granola bar and the can of Mountain Dew. Never had I felt so hungry my life. Once finishing my first bar, I headed to my second, a raisin granola bar. I did not know why but it tasted so good even though I never really liked granola bars.

Once everyone had passed out from a tiring day, I chose to go into the room secretly. I saw Grace lying there peacefully. I reach out for her left hand and rubbed it in a circular motion.

"I miss you," I whispered. I started crying without knowing. I lift her body to hug her. She feels warm.

Is she alive? Am I crazy? I pull back to see her face.

*Grace's POV*

3 days later...

"Goodbye mom. Goodbye dad." Was my last words to them. I hugged them and it felt really mixed. Till today, I miss them.

"Hey, Grace, you need help there?" Liam offered to to carry my bagpack as I have an injury on my lower abdomen from the gunshot. I thanked him for his kind gesture.

Someone tapped my shoulders from the back. It was Harry, looking ever so tall.

"Can we actually be friends?" He asked for the fourth time today, after being released from the now operating hospital.

"Yes, Harry. We are." My tone clearly stated I didn't want to hear such words coming out from his mouth again.

"This time I want to be friends."

"Yes, sure, fine, okay. We must you declare our friendship when I already agreed?"

"I'll tell you later," he suddenly whispers. I frowned at the sudden mysterious Harry.

Ugh.

Upon reaching the majestic entrance, the boys suddenly ran away? I shrugged it off, opening the door.

A string of confetti suddenly littered my body as I stepped in. "WELCOME BACK, GRACE!" A bunch of my favourite people that I know stood in front of me.

"Wow, thanks!" Was all I could say as I was quite overwhelmed by the surprise. "Woah, just. Wow."

Harmony runs over, embracing for a hug. I receive it but winced at the wounded area.

"I'm sorry." She smiles sheepishly but I shook her comment off.

"Let's get this party started?!" I shouted, confused of what to do next. Luckily, everyone went with what I said and started going back to what they were doing.

"I was plain worried of you, you know that?" Preston informed me in a casual tone.

"I'm alive now at least." I flashed him a big grin.

"Grace, you have to come see the desserts I made. Come on!" Chelsea screeched, pulling me towards the kitchen.

The room was filled with my Top 5 desserts. Brownies, red velvet cupcakes, chocolate mousse, white chocolate chip cookies and most importantly LEMON BARS!

"Gee, thanks! I love them, thank you Chels." It felt weird to call her by a nickname.

"Anything for a sick person!" She yelled. I raised an eyebrow, this girl haven't learnt from her mistakes, didn't she?

"I mean, welcome back."

I laughed it off, bitting into the the oouey goouey chocolate pastry. HEAVEN. "These are so good!" I took another munch.

"Glad ya liked it."

"Well who do we have here?" A odd but familiar voice raised his volume. I turned around to see the irritating Levin fu.cking Wilson.

"Ugh, the party ruiner," I mumbled under my breath. "Yes, what do you want, Mr Wilson?" I put on a fake smirk.

"I was just going to congratulate you! Hold on." He paused sarcastically. "Congratulations, you caught Red Lemons!"

I rolled my eyes at him, I had nothing to say, 'cause my comment would always be smarter than his.

"Scram kid. Who even invited you here?" Chelsea growled, coming to my rescue.

"Huh, well sidekick number one, who invited you? Oh wait, you made out with Harry didn't you?" Levin snarled.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW.

Chelsea had nothing to say so I took the chance to.

"Mr Wilson, this is my party, so if you want to stay, keep your damn mouth closed and stop harassing my friends," I tried my best to shut him up.

He opens his mouth to say something but I stop him. "Uh, uh, uh. If you want to talk, get out of the house."

He groaned, storming off to the alcohol bar.

"You treat me as a friend?" She asked, after that ugly faced dude took a shot.

I smile and nod. Even if she didn't saved my life, I would try to at least accept her as my agent partner.

A yell was heard from afar when Liam and Niall was running from the gaming room.

"What happened?"

"Red Lemons, I mean Dakota, we saw her on the screen!" Liam explained, pointing to the room.

I look at Preston and he walks in. We followed suit. Inside the room, the TV hung up on the wall said,

WELL DONE ON CATCHING ME.

BUT ARE YOU REALLY THAT GULLIBLE?

I'M STILL LINGERING AROUND

COME FIND ME.

"Does that mean she escaped?" Pete rushed his words.

"I guess so," Chelsea responds.

"Then let's go," I finalise the decision.

"Are you crazy? I am not letting you go there and risk yourself getting killed again!" Preston denied, stopping me dead in track.

"You need me. I have the skills to defeat her!"

"But fighting her, look where it got you! I don't want to lose you again!" He continued. "Look, if you want to help, stay here and protect the people here, okay?"

"Fine. Promise me you wont get hurt too."

"I promise."

A final hug was commenced between us two. As I saw them leaving the place, I felt something wrong, our security system is by the best agents, why would they let her out?

While closing the door, someone stops me.

Uncle Simon.

"Did you get a message from Dakota?" He seemed to be in panic mode.

"Yeah why?"

"She's in cahoots with Danny! He just released her out!" He shouted.

"They are going to get it," I scowled. The two people I hate, now paired up together? What a mistake.

I try dialing Preston.

"If this is going to be about you coming along, I'm not changing my decision," he starts off before I do.

"Danny is collaborating with Dakota, you need more people to back you up," I elaborated.

"What?" Was his first reaction. "Then just my dad to send more agents. I'm sure he doesn't want you to get hurt again."

"Alright, okay. Stay safe." Then he hangs up. "Uncle, is it okay if I follow them?"

He hesistated. Of course he isn't letting me go.

"We have a feeling she's around here, so there no point on going on a wild goose chase just to find her. But, if you wanna go, I can't force you to stay, it is your duty to go fight crime." He sighed.

"If I was your President, I would say that. But I'm also your only uncle. So if you're actually going, I'd rather you have these." Behind him was the training and trained agents and among them was Janice.

"I'll stay here, in case she invades this place, which is unlikely. Go on, make your Persimmons family proud," he concluded.

"I'll go too." Kathlyn stepped in too. Simon agreed.

I turn to the boys. Harry wanted to have his say but Niall goes on. "You don't have to do this, you know."

"I know, but it is my job too."

"Can we just have a group hug?" Zayn cried, unexpectedly pulling us together. We quickly huddled tightly as I prepared to set off to my last mission of 'Protecting One Direction'.

~

"Oh, look who we've got here? Grace Persimmons, all alone with a gun. How cute. Don't think you could just waltz in like this?" Dakota laced her words with venom, as I frozed in position. I didn't want to trigger anybody behind charging towards them.

"Well, I'm never alone. Because I'm not to belittle with. I'm going to stop this once and for all." I was determined to defeat them.

"Haha, would you look at that. A little human trying to stop us. Well you're going down." Danny then wickedly spat.

Aww, how cute, an average agent trying to bring down the finest agents.

"Now!" I screamed, letting the people behind charge towards the opposite team. Surprisingly, a group of men also came running towards us with weapons.

Dakota poisonously smiled as she says, "Good Luck. They're controlled by a pill I created and gave them so they'll not betray me like the last time."

"We'll see."

As soon as Preston takes the first hit, sharp weapons were swung towards everyone. There was a clueless man without a weapon, but when he looked at me, he quicken his pace to aim at me.

The first punch was projected to my face but I dodge the hairy fist. I took the chance to kick his leg, making him fall to the ground. While on the floor, I stepped on his belly, preventing him from escaping.

I see Kathlyn slamming a guy down, punching his cheek. I gave her a look as a signal for incoming men charging towards us. So I finished my job by kicking his crotch area, then pulling his hemstring.

Kathlyn ends hers by wrenching the man, swinging him against the other approaching guy.

Everything felt like a fast forwarded blurb, and I fell down but in Victory.
_________________________________

im finally posting something whoops

wattpad deleted part of my story.. as usual >:(

hopefully you're liking the ending-ish chapter!

-Hannah ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 36 13
A 1D story - This was originally not a Fanfic, but has become one now... *Read 'So the Story Begins...' if you want to know what the story is about.*...
49.3K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
104K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...
9.7K 210 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...