Will He Ever....? (A Poth (Pa...

By undertale_Nightmare

Palette Roller and Goth Afterdeath, two different monsters... Palette Roller: a popular cheerleader at UnderH... More

Sorry Guy's
"How We Met"
Remembering
Chapter 4 (Finally!)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry

Chapter 3

788 13 26
By undertale_Nightmare

~Palette's POV~

I clicked on Geno's contact and called him. Geno picked up and asked 'yes?'

Palette: 'Is Goth home!?' I asked excitedly

Geno: 'Yes. But he might not want to talk, I'll ask him'

~Geno's POV~

I set the phone on the table, went up to Goth's room and knocked on the door. It was open an inch, so I opened it more to see Goth. He was crying, his arms wrapped on his desk, his skull in his arms. I walked up to him and patted his back, "You okay?" He lifted his skull, and looked at me "Do I look okay!?" He put his skull back down, "Sorry about that, I just don't feel right without Palette..." I rubbed circles on his back "Palette wants to talk to you, ya know." Goth lifted his head slowly, and looked at me "Really? I want to talk to him too." He said sarcastically. "Fine, I'll tell him you don't want to talk~" He shook his skull, fast "No! No!" "Fine, I'll say your busy, you better love me!" I said walking out of his room. I walked back to the table and the phone. I picked up the phone and talked to Palette again.

~Palette's POV~

I was waiting for Goth to answer, saying how happy he was to see m-

Geno: 'Sorry Goth is busy right now.'

My face went from a really happy smile and bright to a sad frown, and dull.

Palette: 'Okay, thank you.'

Bluescreen and Dream could tell I was not happy. "What's wrong, Pal?" I sat down on my mom's ~Mom is Dream~ lap He petted my skull, "Geno said Goth was busy." Bluescreen nodded, "Maby he is!? I mean it's a schoo-" He stopped mid-sentence "IT'S A SCHOOL DAY! I GOT TO GO!" He ran off to school

Mom nodded, "You need to also, if you don't you'll be in big trouble! I'll tell Ink you skipped!" I laughed, "He should know already!" Long pause "HE SHOULD KNOW ALREADY!!!?"

~Ink's POV~

I was hitting PaperJam asking, "Where. Is. My Palette!?" PJ grabbed my hand, "First off, I thought I was yours. Second, I DON'T KNOW!!" I looked at Fresh, with a big glare. He hid behind PJ. I stormed off to the office. PJ and Fresh were behind me. I heard someone talking but left it, I wanted to find my innocent child! PJ grabbed my scarf and pulled me back, I turned around, about to slap him, but it was Error. I stopped, my sockets wide. "PJ told me what you did." I shook my skull. He sighed and hugged me, "He's fine, I promise." I sighed, "But what if he got taken away!?" Error shook his skull, "He's at school. If someone was to break in, then the school would have a lockdown, and no one would get taken away, okay? Call Dream, see if he's seen him." I nodded and called him. Palette answered!

Ink: 'Palette!!!!'

Palette: 'Dad?'

Ink: 'Yes! What are you doing with Dream's phone?'

Palette: 'Well I used it to call Geno so I could talk to Gothy!'

Ink: 'What are you doing with Dream?'

Palette: 'Wanting to talk to Gothy?'

Ink: 'Out of school?'

Palette: 'N-No'

Dream: 'can i have the phone' it was a dull voice

Palette: 'Sure!'

I could hear the phone getting passed over to Dream

Dream: 'Hello Ink!'

Ink: 'Hello Dream. What is Palette doing out of school? And how long has he been out of school?'

Dream: 'Since the start, I think?' pause 'Ya.'

Ink: 'Okay. He needed to get back to school.'

Dream: 'Okay, I'll tell him.' pause, 'He's already on his way!'

I waited by the front doors for palette. I waited for an hour, and then he showed up, "Palette! Where have you been!?"

"A-At the park?"

I shook my skull, and directed him to my room, "We are going to my room to talk with Error and me. You better be happy that I work here, or you'd be in big trouble."

Palette nodded. When we got to the basement ~I'm using it off of my school~ We went down the long hallway and Into the art room. Error was already in there. So was PJ. Error and PJ were talking at a table when we walked in. Me and Palette sat at the same table. No one was talking. PJ and Palette where fighting, me and Ruru ~Ruru = Error. It's easier to type~ where staring at the two. "Soooo? What happened Palette?" Ruru asked, "Ya, you were gone, for a while. No one has seen you. I mean I did see Bluescreen rush in. Did you do 'it'?" "PaperJam!!" I yelled at PJ, he looked at me like 'what?' "Whatever." I put my hands under the table, and Ruru asked "Why did you run out of school? And where did you go, Palette?" "Ya!" PJ added. I rolled my eye's. "W-Well, I was going to say hi, to Goth, but he's off for a week... and I ran to the park." He looked sad and scared. I grabbed his hand, and looked at him, like, 'It's going to be okay' he sighed. "Well, let's get you two to class." I got up, went to my desk, and got passes for them, "Where are you going PJ?" "Hoddie's class." ~Don't ask! It's definitely nooooooooot off of creepypasta!!!!~ "Okay."

~Palette's POV~

Father walked over to us with green paper passes and gave one to me, and one to PJ. Error stood up, "Palette, your coming to my class after this one? Or to cheer?" PJ laughed a little. I looked at him, "Cheer." I said through closed teeth. PJ was now laughing hard. Ink walked up to him, "Be nice, PJ!" I was blushing out of embarrassment. "Look at that! He's blushing! Or should I say, SHE's blushing!" I blushed more. "PJ!!! JUST GO TO CLASS!" PJ walked out, angry. "Don't mind him, He's just mean," Error said, with his glitchy voice. I nodded, "So cheer?" I nodded again, a little, and slowly. "Let's get you back up to class." Ink said standing up. But that's when the phone rung. Ink walked over to it, I was following behind him. 'Yes?' 'Where is Palette Roller?' It's was teacher tori, I can hear her. 'I'm coming up with him right now.' 'Oka- KIDS SETTLE DOWN! I need really Palette...' She hung up. Ink walked out of the classroom and took me the long way around, so I could have more time to wait. When we passed the office, I stopped, leaned back, and looked in the office, wide-eyed. Ink asked, "what?" "I-It's Gothy!" I was really happy, and Ink nodded. I rushed in.

~Tem skip backward, brought to you by, Reaper and Geno's love~

~Goth's POV~

I cried more when Mom ~Geno~ left the room. I WANTED to talk to Palette! I just don't know what to say. Even IF he IS my Best friend! I walked over to my bed, wanting to go to sleep. I layed there for a bit. For about an hour, 'till I fell asleep

~Tem Skip brought to you by, school! I'm in that prison right now~

I woke up to my Dad ~Reaper~ shaking me, Geno behind him. I sat up and asked, "Why are you home so early?" "Because Geno called and said you where still home. So I need to take you to school." I shook my skull fast, "NO!" Reaper grabbed me, and pulled me out of bed "Reaper! Be nice!" He sighed and let me go. I got up and asked if I could change. They walked out. I got changed and walked out of my room then down the stairs. Geno had made eggs and bacon. I ate at least half of the bacon Mom made, and about 2/4 of the eggs ~I don't really like eggs... again don't kill me!~

I went to the car with my Mom and Dad. Dad drove us to school. When we got there, I walked in. Mom also walked in with me. We went to the office and walked up to the office lady, desk, telling her what Mom is signing. After another lady walked in and started to tell the office lady, I sat down. But that's when I felt a hug around me. I looked to my side and saw Palette. I almost cried, "P-pal?" "Gothy!!!! I'm so sorry!" Palette started to cry, I hugged him back. After about 2 minutes of hugging, Ink and Error rushed in, "Palette! You need to get to class or your absent!" Palette un-hugged me and went wide-eyed. I stopped hugging him also. Palette grabbed my wrist and ran to our class. When we got in, everyone looked at us. I walked fastly to my desk, not looking up, not smiling. Now Palette was a different story. He had his skull up, smiling, waving at everyone, walking to our desk slowly. Once he sat down with me, everyone, but Teacher Tori was calm, "Thank you for coming Palette. Now where, where we?"

~After School~

~Palette's POV~

I was with Gothy! We where at my Dad's house watching 'a Wrinkle in Time' ~Go. Watch.~ I think I passed out halfway through the movie. But before I fully fell asleep, I felt someone move me. Was it Dad?

~In the morning~

~Still Palette's POV~

I woke up in my bed next to Gothy... IN MY BED!!? I got up and looked over to Gothy. He was sound asleep. I started to move, but Gothy wined, so I stayed. After an hour, Gothy woke up, "Hello Gothy!" I smiled innocently. Gothy started to blush. Was he sick!? "W-why are you blushing!? Are you sick!?" I put my hand to his forehead. He was not hot, so what wrong? I took my hand off and got out of bed. We both fell asleep in our normal clothes, so we did not have to change! I walked to the top of the stairs to see Dad making pancakes and bacon. I jumped down stairs and ran to the table. Error was sitting across from me, an empty seat next to him, and an empty seat next to me. Dad placed a plate of about 24 pancakes and 12 pieces of bacon. I grabbed 8 pancakes, "Palette?" "Yes, Dad?" "Each skeleton gets 6 pancakes, okay?" I nodded sadly, and put two back. I then grabbed 6 bacon and Ink looked back at me. I did the math and put three pieces back. Gothy cam down when Error was getting his plate, and Dad has not yet had anything on his plate. Gothy sat next to me and waited for Error to finish. After Error's plate was full, Ink passed the plate of pancakes and bacon to Gothy. Gothy got his plate halfway full, "You want more?" Dad asked, Gothy shook his skull, "Well each monster gets 6. If you want the rest later, you can have them, okay Goth?" this time Gothy nodded and grabbed 3 bacon pieces. Dad grabbed 6 pancakes and 3 pieces of bacon, placed it on his plate. After we all got done eating, me and Gothy sat down on the couch. "What do you think you're doing?" "Finishing 'A Wrinkle In Time'?" Gothy nodded, "What about school?" Gothy went wide-eyed and jumped up, I did the same, "School!?" We said at the same time. Then we both rushed out the door. When we got to school, we went to our lockers, which was across from each other. We both went to P.E. first.

~Goth's POV~

Me and Palette went to P.E. first. We went to the locker room and changed into our uniforms. I might have been watching Palette from behind while he was changing... He's just so hot! ~i wanted to do fluff, but at the same time i did not want to... idk!~ We went to the gym and did normal gym stuff ~idk if you sit down in rows in whatever grade they are in. I do. I'm in middle school, so.... I'm still a baby! Oh Ya! And... AT Lunch~

After P.E. I had to go back to my Library desk. But now it's lunch! So I get to see my Palette! I stood up and that's when the principle walked in. I looked at him like, 'what?', he looked down at me, "You need to stay for lunch. The librarian substitute is sick and can't come in. And lunch is the busiest time of the day." I frowned, and said, "Yes sir." while I sat back down. I waited for one of Palettes frends to come to the Library. About half an hour later, no one came. I mean about 1,000 monsters came, but no one I knew.

~Palette's POV~

I was sitting at lunch with my friends and PJ. But Goth was not here. ' Where was he? ' One of my friends ran to me saying, "Palette! Why are you not in the library!?" I tilted my head, confused, "What do you mean?" "Goth's in there!" ' so that's where he is! ' I stood up, grabbed my sandwich, and ran to the library. I saw Gothy sitting down at the desk. I walked over to him and stood in front of the desk. The kid who was right in front, checking out a book said, "You need to wait at the end of the line!" I nodded but looked back at Gothy. He smiled, "I was wondering if you were ever to come!" he pulled a rolling chair over to him and patted it. I walked around the desk and sat next to him. The kid checking out a book said, "You don't work here!" Gothy said, "He's my friend. He can be back here since none else is." I took a bite out of my sandwich. After a while there was Fell. He did not look nice. He was halfway checking in a book when he saw me. He grabbed me by the other side of the desk and looked at Goth, "Is he your boyfriend!?"

~Thank you for reading!

Words: 2,352

Words spelled wrong: 142

Inspirational quote: No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/aesop_109734

Inspirational picture: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 352 51
So pretty much both goths left both palettes for a toaster and both palettes start to get a little close. They are humans in this story
13K 960 23
Palette moved out to a little cabin in the woods to hone his skills as an artist. Three years into his seclusion, he stumbles across a red-scarved sk...
38.2K 2.7K 87
The idea was originally found in A_Bored_Reader Undertale ideas for stories that hit me like the brick called Reborn! I asked permission to use it. R...
1.5K 62 31
(NOW COMPLETED!) drink,poth, afterdeath