Stars (Logicality) - Completed

By Creatively-Anxious

(Sanders Sides Human AU) For years, Patton Sanders has been a single dad, working hard to provide and care fo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Written In The Stars [Bonus]
*Important!* Q&A! Comment Here (Closed)
New Book! Navigating Feelings
A Much Needed Update in 2022

Introduction

5K 130 37
By Creatively-Anxious

Hello, I'm Creatively-Anxious.

This story may contain some triggering content, such as death, but there will be warnings at the beginning of a chapter if it contains certain triggers.

Please keep in mind that this is an AU (alternative-universe), so the sides don't look the same. I also ask that you please refrain from comments such as "But they have the same face and etc.", as that can get annoying.

I believe that's everything. Enjoy the story.

Edit in 2022: I was randomly thinking about this again and realised how irresponsible my young self was! This fanfiction was a disaster of unproperly tagged things, so I'm going to try and edit the proper warnings. This fanfiction has implied rape and sexual assault, death, and injuries. I can't bring myself to read it all, so this is just what I remember. But please, if you're reading this and there's any I missed, comment it here! I won't be logging into this again, but I needed to provide closure for my younger self who was so desensitized and didn't stop to think.

~Jem (Creatively-Anxious)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 126 35
-Completed- Book 1 Roman was known for his talent. He was an amazing singer and Football player. Everyone knew him, and everyone loved him. Virgil on...
543 57 30
-Completed- Book 2 (The Sequel To The New Kid) Roman was known for his talent. He was an amazing singer and Football player. Everyone knew him, and e...
76.7K 2.4K 23
Virgil, an introvert at heart, is an orphan and is bullied by other kids because of his eye color and severe anxiety. Roman, a big ray of sunshine an...
89.7K 3.9K 27
[COMPLETED] "Logan, please don't do this. I'm so sorry, I truly am," Patton whispered. "I - I love you, please let that be enough." "I wish it was,"...