Hide Away

By elciat

A long time ago, humans and humans that are part animals got along- okay, stop with that dramatic stuff. So b... More

♧Prologue♧
♧Chapter 1♧ Vexara
♧Chapter 2♧ Newcomer
♧Chapter 3♧ Murderer
♧Chapter 4♧ Punishment
♧Chapter 5♧ Team?
♧Chapter 6♧ Setting Off
♧Chapter 7♧ Home?
♧Chapter 8♧ Hunters, Hunters, and More Hunters!
♧Character Information c:♧ Part Uno (Girls/Vexarians)
♧Character Information c:♧ Part Dos (Bois/Huntahs/Hoomans)
♧Chapter 9♧ We're Screwed
♧Christmas Special!♧

♤Chapter 10♤ The Arena

12 1 8
By elciat

3rd Person's POV

"Damn, its so dark here." Aika's voice echoed through out the dimly lit room that they were placed in to wait for their turn to be called into the arena.

"Don't let your guard down. That door could open at any time and they could rush in from anywhere." Luna growled, the sound of her knife being unsheathed was heard, her clear blue eyes glowing.

"And ladies and gentlemen! Today is a special day for we are going to release the newbies versus the pros! The team of pros being led by Kirimo Atasuka and the team of newbies by Luna! Who will win?!" The blaring sound of the MC's voice ran through out the arena, making the girls flinch at the loud sound.

"Why me?!" Luna asked in panick, torches being lit up one by one. The door of the arena slowly rised up, letting in some light as the sound of the metal chains being cranked was heard, the voices of the hunters cheering loudly gave off a chill down Grace's spine.

Everyone took in a deep breath, walking out into the light as they faced the hunters. "I guess this is it." Ayane chuckled nervously, her grip on her sniper rifle tightened as she felt the eyes of the hunters on her.

"Be agile. Be quick." Aika said under her breath, the MC counting down til the last number.

"Go!" She said, making their female opponents charge forward, weapons in their hand. "Stand your ground. Move when they strike." Luna said, everyone getting ready. The girl who seemed clingy to Kirimo charged forward Aika and the other to Luna, grins plastered onto their faces.

"Now!" Luna exclaimed, grabbing her knife as she moved to the side, the blade grazing the knife as it made sounds that irritated her.

Aika unsheathed her sword, catching the attack that the girl threw at her. "Getting too close to my Kirimo will be your end, vixen." She growled, her red eyes glowing with hatred. "Pfft, as if I'd fall for an ass like him." She scoffed, pushing her back as Grace charged forward, attacking her endlessly with great force.

"Damn, what a cheap move." The girl clicked her tongue, blocking the heavy blows from Grace as she somewhat had a hard time catching up. "Mary! Switch!" The girl called over to the other, gaining a small nod from her as Luna kept trying to sneak attacks from her weak spots in which she sometimes got hit at.

The girls ran from the side, switching opponents as the girl named Mary, used her glaive to attack Grace's side which she barely payed attention to. Grace staggered back, grasping her wound that dripped crimson red blood.

"That was easy." She said, walking towards to Grace that seemed like a helpless pray, whom grinned at her actions. "Wrong move, hunter." She said, Kylie emerging from behind with her silver sword raised, jumping over the two. Mary just grinned, blocking from above as Kylie landed behind her, swiftly turning towards Mary as she sliced deeply into Mary's back, earning a yell of pain from her.

"Like I said, don't mess with my friends or I'll get you." Kylie clicked her tongue, her light blue eyes filled with rage.

"Pfft, as if it'd make a difference!" She giggled, a huge shadow looming over Kylie, making her eyes widen with shock. "Mizutani~! Midorima took out one of those pests!" Mary called out to the other girl, earning a grin from her. "Good job~! I'll just stab this bitch and we're done!" Mizutani called out to Mary whom just looked over to Grace who stood there with fear.

"Little bunny, it'd be a waste if you just stand there and get chopped up by the hunters." Her green eyes gave off an ominous glow that made Grace hiss at her. "DUCK, DUCK- GOOSE!" Ayane and Kizuna giggled, shooting off an arrow and a bullet to both Grace's sides at an immense amount of speed.

The projectiles hit Mary since it was too fast for her to notice. She staggered back as the arrow hit her abdomen and the bullet on her arm. She hit the black bubble that absorbed Kylie. The arrow and bullet dissolved into blue flames, making Mary scream out in pain as it melted away the black bubble.

Kylie and some black goop oozed out of the bubble as if it were a balloon that was filled with water and then popped with a needle. Kylie layed down on her side, black smoke dissolving away from her skin as it seemed to hiss at the contact with light.

"Aika!" Luna called out to the silver haired girl, charging towards Mary who was holding her arm in pain. Aika raised her sword up, ready to hit Mary until another sword pushed her weapon out of her hands, looking towards the blue haired male.

"I won't let you." He said, his sword being engulfed with flames. Aika hissed at the younger male, backing up a bit as Mary screamed in pain, blue flames engulfing her. "Mary?!" The male exclaimed, looking back at the female. He was confused. Confused at why he was looking back.

'Shit I have to-' His thoughts were broken as a powerful punch hit his gut, sending him flying over to the other side of the arena. "One down." Aika muttered, sprinting over to the girl, kicking her over to where the male was, making them pile up.

"Revenge settled..." She looked at the scorch marks that were evident on the sand that the arena had. "Not bad with these bullets, Aika!" Ayane yelled over to her, shooting an endless amount of enchanted bullets to a boy who was sprinting at them at full speed.

The male seemed to dodge each and everyone of them, arriving in front of the female vixen shortly. Aika let out a scoff, merely dodging the attacks of the male as his spear grazed through her fair skin, drawing blood as she hissed at the pain that the spear made. It sent shocks of electricity down her body, his spear seeming to cackle.

"Oh my! Oh my! It seems like Taro of the Atasuka twins moved to attack the offence of the team, Aika Akiyama! This'll be a tricky one folks, considering that Taro is one of the highest ranking hunters in this school! A newbie versus a top hunter trainee!" The MC's voice rang across Aika's ears, her vision seeming to focus only to the male and him only.

She felt a sense of bloodlust surrounding him, his glare sending shivers down her spine which she returned to him. She wasn't going to back down.

"Argh! Aika!" Luna's yelp of pain echoed through her ears, making her turn back as Taro took the oppurtunity to attack, using the butt of his spear to push her back, electrocuting her body. She yelled out in pain, falling down onto the ground, twitching as Luna gasped, grabbing onto her bleeding arm.

"Oh, it seems like little miss Akiyama fainted. Such a shame. But I guess it'd be worth having fun with you." Kirimo chuckled, his eyes letting out a mysterious gleam. The arena seemed to get a bit colder, Grace seeming to stand up slowly. It started to snow. The competitors looked at it confused before gasping in realization to what it is.

"Get her before the two gets u-" A sudden slash cut off the brunette who was currently fighting a Luna who was terribly injured. "Fuck off." She growled, pulling her sword backwards as she then pushed forwards, piercing his skin, blood oozing out of his mouth as he fell onto the ground. "Kirimo!" Both Mizutani- whom was against Grace who got up, and Taro yelled out, seeing that he fell onto the ground with his blood covering Aika's sword.

"You bitch!" Mizutani cursed, running towards Aika in full speed while Taro called out to her to don't let her emotions take hold of her. He clicked his tongue before getting into a stance as it seemed to look like he was going to throw his spear. He aimed at Luna while Aika was busy, throwing it effortlessly to the ookamihoto, sending her to fall onto the ground.

"Game over! Taro's group wins!" The MC declares, pushing a button in which sent Luna's group into a daze, making all of them fall onto the ground, loosing full control over their body.

'What's this?' Aika asks herself before drifting off into nothigness. Little did they kno that their lives will change over the course of the semesters. Each battle they face that they loose will make them restart. Dead or not, you get sent to the infirmary for a reset if you were to loose.

~~~

HEY BOIS, ELI HERE

SO I GET IT, YOU GUYS MUST BE CONFUSED! THIS IS LIKE UNCLE RICK'S MAGNUS CHASE, WHEN YOU DIE IN VALHALLA, YOU GET RESSURECTED IN TIME! IT'S BASICALLY LIKE THAT SO, AS LONG AS THE CHARACTERS DIE WITHIN THE SCHOOL COMPOUNDS, THEY CAN BE RESSURECTED AS LONG AS THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THE INFIRMARY! THE SPECIAL ONE I MEANT!

SO ANYWAYS, I'M SHIT AT FIGHTS SO BEAR WID ME! I WANTED LUNA'S TEAM TO WIN BUT THAT'D BE IMPOSSIBLE, RITE?

ANYWAYS, HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS SHITTY CHAPPY,

BAII!

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1564 ●<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.6K 31
I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with absolutely NO ROOM to move, I DON'T GET. Let...
70.3K 4.8K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
618 179 78
In the beginning it said that the Creator got bored with what he had so he thought to make things in the likeness of him, his heart, and their childr...
55 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...