Instagram Followed (Suga FF)...

By J-Hopeluv

My life hasn't been that easy. My mom died in a car accident when I was four or so is what my father told me... More

⚠️Warning⚠️
High school sucks
Message pt. 1
Min Yoongi
Im sorry
A/N
Going where
A/N
Safe but not sound
Back in old habits
Coffee
Who is she
Chia
Bts update
Study hard
Changed
Last day of school
Bts update pt 2
Happy Birthday
TaeTae
Happy Birthday pt 2
Three Months
Vulnerable
Rings
Meetings
#togetherforever
Bts updates pt.3
Yoo Jin Ki
The real truth
500 read special
Happy day
#Happyday
Cut? Or No
Lies
Netflix
Road trip
Road trip pt.2
Hotel
Sleep well MinMin
Chia's surprise
Hiatus
A/n
Soo Mi
What happened
Interview
SugaBTS1
Bong Soon
Chia Updates
Min Yoongi
Bts
One flight to?
It starts again
Do you want the real truth
Eomma
Relapse
You're safe in my arms
Interview pt.2
1k
1k special
Anonymous
Its her
Meet me
Around the world
Spoiler alert
Ring around the rosie
All is safe
Sleep well Chia you need it
Far away
New song
Keep it a secret
The New Power Couple
Fake Love
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt 2
Final word
11th hour (last Epilogue)

You're not good enough for him

245 10 0
By J-Hopeluv

I wake up in the couch. Yoongi was such a sore loser when I beat him last night. I get up and get ready for school like I want to. I have missed enough days as it is. The boys don't know I have decided to go back to school. The only one that knows is Jin. He told me that it was best if I went to school and finish. I only have just a few more weeks before I graduate. I can make it through.

Jin has dropped me off at school and now I get ready to walk through the school doors. What is gonna happen. 'Chia, it's going to be the same. Those people who torment you are probably waiting for you.' I say in my head. I walk through the school doors and head to the cafeteria. I sit at a table and put my headphones in but didn't play any music. I see something sit at my table which was all the was at the back. I look up and not a shocker it's my bully. I take out my headphones to hear what he has to say. "Seong Chae. I know you probably hate me but I was sent to protect you." "Like im going to believe that. You have ruined my whole life since I've been going here." "Look I know, but this school loves BTS. The boys know you so that means that people are going to start saying more harsher things that I would and try to hurt you physically. Jin texted me. He knows I was mean to you. So he told me to protect you. We have all the same classes." He said softly. I don't know if I should believe him. "I want to see the messages." "You still don't believe me." "No. I don't." He pulled out his phone and pulled up the messages and handed me his phone.

Jin_BTS✔️
Yah! Look I know that you have hurt Seong Chae. But I need you to do something for me.

Yoo Jin Ki
Okay? What is it.

I need you to watch over her. To protect her while she is at school

Why should I do that?

We know her. Our fans can be really hard. They can hurt her physically and mentally. I'm just trying to protect her

Okay. I'll do it. I've messed up and I want to apologize to her but she'll never believe me. Even if I tried.

She had a strong and closed heart. It takes some time. She'll forgive you eventually.

Maybe.

After I read the messages I believed him. "I swear if you.." He cut me off, "I won't hurt you. I'm only here to protect you." I nodded my head. My phone dinged telling me that I was tagged in a post.

@MinYoongi_BTS✔️

The first photo you ever sent me. You are so beautiful @btslover101

RM_BTS✔️, btslover101 and 100,000 likes

50,000 comments

SugaBTS: what do you see in her. She is so ugly. She's not good enough for you Yoongi. You can do so much better.

MinYoongi_BTS✔️: @SugaBTS why do you have to be so harsh. She is beautiful. If you can't say anything nice about her don't comment on my post.

TaeTae: ^ I agree, but are you two dating. If you are, I think you too would make a great couple.

Btslover101: @MinYoongi_BTS✔️ why did you post this photo. Gosh it's so ugly.

MinYoongi_BTS✔️: @btslover101  no it is not. You are beautiful.

@SugaBTS

You are so ugly this is where you belong @btslover101

100 others liked

TaeTae: @SugaBTS why do you have to be so mean. What has she done to you. She is very beautiful.

Infires: Yea She is beautiful.

Jungkookie97: no she's not. Yoongi could do so much better than her. She is trash.

SugaBTS: @Jungkooie97 thank you. @TaeTae @Infires she's trash. Ugly trash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 77K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...
164K 4.2K 20
!!WARNING!! The story mentions swearing, self harm, bullying, anxiety, insecurities, abuse, suicidal thoughts and depression. if you have or do strug...
138K 8.6K 50
(✔️) 'imgoodboy rejected your follow request' A private Instagram account that follows all your friends but not you. wondering who they are and why t...
44.8K 1.3K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...