The School Player vs ME [DISC...

Por LittleMissCrazy96

**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something t... Más

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Part 1
Chapter 7: Part 2
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Part 1
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Part 1
Chapter 23: Part 2
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 27:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Authors Note:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
AUTHORS NOTE NUMBER 1000000 :P
Chapter 32: Part 1
Chapter 32: Part 2
URGENT AUTHORS NOTE: POSTING!!!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:.
AUTHORS NOTE (IMPORTANT):
Chapter 35:
Authors Note:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37: Part 1
Very Important Authors Note
Chapter 37: Part 2
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 20:

14K 372 53
Por LittleMissCrazy96

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter :) Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting for my story :') It means a lot. I love you all so much <3 I know this sounds cliche and cheesy, but you all are the reason why I keep writing this story :) You are my motivation <3 xoxo -Crazy Chick

WARNING: UNEDITIED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally reach the truck after what seems likes years. I can hear Zac fighting Derek in the background, waiting for me to get Cam safely into the truck.

"HURRY KATIE!" Zac yells. I try not to panic as I open up the back door and try to get Cam inside. I frantically look around as I am doing this to make sure none of Derek's minions are going to come and grab me. 

"Come on Cam. Get in!" I say quietly to myself as I push him inside. He is still pretty much unconcious  except for the occasional grunting in pain.

Once I finally get him in, I breath a quick sigh of relief and then slam the door shut before running over to the drivers side. I  get in and roar the engine to life, startling both Derek and Zac. 

Zac initially instructed me to call him once I got Cam into the truck, so that he can come over and drive us out of here, but by the looks of the fight, Derek is winning and I dont think that Zac will get of this fight alive if I dont do something. I had to take control of this myself.

I put my foot down onto the excelarator and the truck heads to where Derek and Zac. They both suprisingly dont hear me coming at them with full force in a bloody roaring truck, since they are too into the fight they are having. Idiots.

Just as I am about 10 metres away, I beep the horn and both of them look up in shock. 

Zac is the first one to move out of the way, which I am glad of because I am about to run Derek over. I dont feel good about doing this, but it is the only way that Cam, Zac and I will get out of the situation. Alive. Hopefully. 

Derek leaps out of the way and I literally miss him by an inch. He falls to the floor, giving Zac just enough time to run over and get into the truck.

"QUICKLY DRIVE!" Zac demnds me as he gets into the truck. I dont wait for Zac to close his door. I just put my foot down on the pedal and hope that this U turn I am going to make, will not get the truck to tip over.

"HOLD ON!" I yell, as I preapare to make the dangerous turn. Without a second thought, I turn the wheel as far as it can go, making the tyres to produce a thick cloud of dust as the car does a 360 turn. The car is about to tip over, but thankfully Zac reaches over to the steering wheel and turns it the other, saving us from either being killed or caught. Again.

I race the car down the gravel driveway and make a sharp left onto the deserted road. Once we are about 100 metres away from the house, I slow the car down just a bit and take in a shaky breath.

"That was close." I say, my voice shaking a bit. I look over a Zac who looked both relieved and angry. 

"Hows Cam doing?" I ask Zac. I look into the review mirror and see that Cam is still unconcious. I am so glad that I put a seat belt around him, otherwise he would have probably flown out through the side windscreen when I almost toppled over the car during my epic Fast and Furious driving stunt. 

"He looks ok, otherthan the fact that he is still unconcious." Zac says, turning his head to see Cam.

I frown. 

"How long do you think he is going to be unconcious. I mean, shoudlnt he be up by now."

"It depends." Zac says, his voice a bit on edge. I frown in confusion and turn to face him.

"What do mean, it depends?" I ask him, starting to get a little worried. Zac lets out a frustrated sigh and runs his hand through his hair. 

"Zac!" I exclaim. He knows something that I dont. He better start explaing himself. He looks over at me with a worried look. 

"It depends on how he became unconcious." Zac says, hesitantly. 

"What do you mean? Like they could have posined him or something?" I ask him, in a worried tone. Zac doesnt answer me and instead turns his head to the window. I dont say anything for a second as my brain tries to process what Zac had just told me. Could they really have poisoned Cam? Or did they simply just hit him hard enough, that he fell unconcious? 

A tight feeling in my stomach made me think the worse. I look into the review mirror back at Cam with a frown, tears starting to build up in my eyes. That and anger! 

"Zac, could you please tell me what is wrong with Cam?!" I ask Zac, my voice shaking. He looks over at me with a look of worry and sadness. He takes in a shaky breath and looks away.

"Back when my dad met your dad in college, my dad had started up a successfull buisness, selling illegal firearms to gang members and anyone else who just wanted one. He was actually pretending that the buisness was a Law firm, and pretended that he already has his Law degree when in reality he got a fake one. At college he actually changed his identity so that no one would find out that he wasnt already a lawyer, so at college he was known as Zeke Lewis."

"Wait, thats Cam's last name!" I say, stating the obvious.

"Yeah it is. Anyways, he offered your dad to join and at first your dad refused, saying how it is a dangerous buisness and that if they ever got caught, they would all be arrested. As the college year went on, our dad's become pretty much best friends and throughout this time, your dad already knew everything about the buisness and had witnessed a lot of the buisness deals that my dad made. After a while, your dad thought that he was already pretty much part of the buisness and that he might as well just join, so he did. My dad was really happy about this and the both of them ran the buisness toegther making a lot of money. As we both know now, during this time my dad met your mum and I guess they both...got together and....and had...Cam..." 

I felt an ache in my chest. I am still trying to get my head around the fact that my mum had an affair with Zac's dad and that Cam is my older brother! My freaking older brother! 

"Carry on." I say to Zac, when he doesnt continue. 

"Anyways, after a while my dad had found a new buisness they could open that he claimed would make them the richest business in the whole of the United States. The only problem with this was the fact that they would be putting their lives and their current business at stake."

"What was their new buisness?" I ask, really curious now.

"Making a pill called Analapse." Zac answers. I frown in confusion. 

"What's that? I have never heard of it before." I ask. Zac shakes his head.

"No one has heard of it before, except for this stupid buisness that our dad's run and their clients."

"Well, what is it used for?" I ask, really wanting to know. 

"Well it can have many different effects. It all just depends on the dosage you have." Zac explains.

He takes a deep breath and I wait for him to go on with the story. 

"Well apparently the higher the dosage the worse effects. For example, 1 to 2 pills will give you a higher and faster adreneline kick, 3 to 4 will apparently sharpen all of your senses and 5+ will either leave you in a coma, disabled or...or...."

"Dead..." I finish for Zac, a lump forming in my throat. I look in the review mirror back at Cam. A feeling of anger, sadness and worry washing through my body. 

"So what do we do now?" I ask hopelessly. Zac looks at me with a determined look in his eyes. 

"We have to go find that purple file before Derek or Gared does."

"And how are we going to do that!" I excliam. 

"Well last I heard, your dad knows where it is." Zac explains. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath.

"What is so important about that stupid file anyways?" I ask, anger evident in my voice. 

"It has the recipe for the pill and the cure for the people who take more than required on accident." 

I shoot my head in Zac's direction. I get a feeling of hope. Maybe we can save, Cam! By the length that he has been unconcious for, we are 99% sure that he has definatly been overdoesed on the devil pill. 

"Ok so whats the plan?" I ask Zac. Zac smirks.

"Its simple," He starts.

"In order to get the file from your dad, I am going to have to pretend that I am on my dad's side adn that I am holding you hostage. Then I will threaten your dad in giving me the file or I will kill you."

"Why cant we just ask my dad for the file?" I ask Zac, frowing. I am pretty sure that my dad will just give us the file if we ask for it. Right?

"Because, he wont just give it to us Katie. He hid it for a reason."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Believe it or not Katie, but it was your dad's plan all along to get Cam poisned and the reason that you were kidnapped is because my dad was going to use you to get your dad to give the file back since my dad knew what your dad was planning on doing to Cam." 

I feel my heard whirling with what Zac had just told me. My dad planned to get Cam killed? No! That cant be right! My dad would never do something like that! 

"No that cant be right! My dad wouldnt do that!" I excliam, a tear rolling down my cheek. Zac gives me a sad smile. 

"Im sorry Katie." He replies. I look at him and a sudden feeling of determination and anger replaces my hurt. 

"Ok, lets do this!" I say. Zac seems to be suprised by my sudden change in emotions as much as I am.

I look over at him and smirk. He smirks back.

"It's me against you." He says, still smirking. 

"That's right." I reply. I look back to the road, clenching my fists on the steering wheel.

"It's the school player VS me." I say, still smirking. Zac laughs.

It is time to end this hell of a sitauation that my parents and derek created, once and for all. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like it? :) Please comment and vote! I would love to hear your feedback :) The story is going to start to get more interesting now, so be prepared for whats to come ;) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9K 149 21
~ Featured @StoriesUndiscovered ~ What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father...
3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
29.2K 976 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
133 0 7
My lips hover over his, a hair's breath in between us. When I try to kiss him, he leans back and chuckles. "So needy," he murmurs. He's still staring...