FOURTEENTH MEMEBER || SVT Fan...

By ejaykim

She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she h... More

1.0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Crack 1.0
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Crack 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Crack 3.0
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Crack 4.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Please Read! EMERGENCY!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - END
Please Read
Please Read
Specials - 1

Chapter 48

508 13 5
By ejaykim

Jae Eun's POV...

Monday, the day everyone hates.

I put on my clothes, applied light makeup and pulled back my hair neatly to a ponytail.

"Good morning." Joshua greeted and soon we all exchanged our morning greetings.

"What's up with that crease on your forehead? It's incredible how you make that early in the morning." Hoshi commented by my side.

"She's really talented, hyung. No one can beat her at that." I shot a glare to Dino who gave me the best compliment I've got in my whole life.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get that. I don't speak idiot. What was that again?" I sarcastically asked, my eyebrows lifted.

Woozi, on the other hand, kept his hand clamped on his mouth to prevent his burst of laughter, I assumed.

"Hyung." Dino slapped Woozi's arm. "You're supposed to be with me in this one." He complained while wearing a pout.

Clearing his throat, Woozi sat up tight before replying. "I'm sorry."

We soon began eating but this time, it wasn't Mingyu's food. He had to leave early for a show so we had no choice but to call for a delivery. We wouldn't want to burn the dorm.

"Hand me the sauce Jae Eun." I eyed Woozi but he didn't bat an eye and just waited for me to do his demand.

Not wanting for anymore problems, I handed one to him.

"I meant the other one."

"You should've told me."

Again, silence with him waiting. "Here's what I'll give you," I paused to swallow the ingested chunk of food. "I'm not you're servant so I'm not doing it the second time."

"I'm not asking you again."

"Oh you didn't even ask a first time."

Brat.

"Quit your little squabble and eat. Here," Jeonghan told us and handed Woozi the right sauce.

"Thanks hyung." He said. This guy really treats me a special way. A fucking rotten special annoying kind of way.

"Jae Eun." The sudden brush of his breath that ticklesd my ears and the sudden warmth around my torso washed all my anger away but at the same time also sent shivers down my spine.

"Hyung, don't announce to the whole world your private activities. 'Only make love in your room' that's my golden rule for gentlemen."

"No one asked for your rules." I barked at Jun who made the kind of face that irritates me the most, the all-knowing face.

"Thank you. I'd be more than happy to give you advice from my own experiences." I felt my stomach turn upside down. I wanted to puke at Jun's statement.

"Knock it off. You don't even have a girlfriend." The8 really succeeded shutting Jun's mouth. Well not really, it's kind of funny to see how he now bugged The8 about how many hearts had he counquered with just a wink and how The8 coldly ignores him, only speaking a couple of boring response from time to time. Talk about a professional way of crushing someone's ego.

Thank you The8 for the sacrifice.

Annoyed now that Scoups still hasn't dettached himself from me, I gave him a little treat, a painful one. A headbutt using the back of my head. The result was satisfying, hearing him wail in pain was music to my ears.

"He does that but she really loves him deep inside." -SK

"She's just shy." -Dk

"Shy? More like playing hard to get." -WW

"I agree with Wonwoo hyung." -VN

I glued my glare to those who were  talking in a whisper and upon realizing that I was looking, they turned their heads to me- their faces saying 'Ah, it's time I go to heaven.'

"Oh it's alright. I didn't hear a thing. Please continue." I told them, smiling eerily while cracking my knuckles.

--

"Jae Eun!" Her high pitched voice crashed my eardrums but still I etched a genuine smile when I saw Mina running to meet me.

"I missed you." She cried while clinging to my arms.

"I guess you didn't. I'm sure you had a great time being alone with Min Soo. That childhood friend of mine is so fun to be with." Suddenly, the embarassment on her face disappeared until all that's left is a bewildered look.

"Childhood friend?"

Oh fuck. I still haven't told her that. Now I'm going to do a long story telling. R.I.P Nam Jae Eun.

"I'll tell you the story in my office." I let out a grunt as I said that but I was rewarded my her sweet excited smile.

Just after a few minutes after telling her the whole story, a knock sounded off.

"Speaking of the devil," I trailed off.

"Of the handsome devil that is." He corrected and I wasn't able to stop my little laugh.

He then turned his attention to Mina. "Can I talk to Jae Eun for a minute?"

"S-Sure. I-I'll be downstairs." Her stuttering made Min Soo paint a smile. Interesting, I thought.

I laid back to my seat the moment the door was closed. "Having a little crush, are we?" I teased knowing he would flick his head to me, look at me with fire flickering in his eyes and say,

"Crush my ass." He brusqued.

Exact words from my mind came out from his mouth. I think we're highly compatible for each other.

"Jae Eun," He called as he sat down the seat opposite from me. The seriousness of his voice let an uneasy feeling settle inside me.

"The plan is about to begin." He announced, his intense gaze making me melt. "Are you ready?" He supplied.

I relentlessly searched my head for the right words to say but I failed. Instead, a nod became my response.

"People around you will get hurt. You will get hurt but even so, be strong. Take one step back and it'll be the end of you and those people who you hold so dear." I trembled by his words as the harsh reality came crashing down on me. I've been too preoccupied with my own selfishness the past few days that my body and mind had relaxed, not able to withstand now that my greatest endeavor is about to start.

I clenched my fists, my nails digging to my cold palms "I'm ready." I finally said, my voice unwavering.

"That's great then." He stood up and fixed his tie before saying his next sentence. "Let's work our ass off until that time comes." I gave him a nod and trailed him downstairs. People already started filling up the vacant seats and one in particular sparked the raging fire inside me. I squinted my eyes at her figure and looked away as soon as I realized she was walking to my direction.

"This restaurant is quite fancy and popular. Must be really nice making easy money." I balled my hands into tight fists and clenched my jaws, retaining my composure.

"What do you want?" I answered vehemently and tried not to give in to the anger inside begging to be released.

She smiled mockingly at me. "Is that how you treat a costumer? Pretty surly, don't you think?"

I bit my lower lip hard that I tasted the iron flavor of my blood in just a second. This is the last thing I can do to stop myself from letting hell let loose, aside from breaking things that is.

"She's just provoking you. Don't let it get the best of you." Whispered Min Soo from my side. The woman's eyes brightened when she finally landed her eyes on him.

"Min Soo? What a coincidence running into you here of all places."

"Why did you come here? I believe you have servants to serve coffee or breakfast for you back in your mansion. Or maybe not. Did they all leave because of that rotten attitude of yours?" I laugh mockingly, smiling to myself inwardly brought by the sweet little victory I got from the twisted expression on her face.

"Let me just warn you child. You probably know my goals so unless you don't want to get hurt or hurt those utterly annoying people around you, don't meddle with things you're not supposed to meddle with."

"I doubt you'll leave me alone even if I do that." I forced a tight smile. She finally walked out and I found myself weak and would've crashed on the ground if it wasn't for Min Soo's support.

"Her dirty tricks will start to unravel." I shuddered.

"I hate myself." I mumbled through quivering lips, my hands gripping Min Soo's sleeves. "I'm weak no matter how hard I try to act tough." I added.

"It's okay to be weak, as long as you don't stay that way and as long as you overcome it." Min Soo reassured, his hand rubbing my back gently.

--

"Jae Eun," I flung my head to the left and saw Min Soo bickering for me to come. "We will deposit the money now. Think you can handle it alone? I still have some business to take care at the police office." He spoke, his eyes  pinned on his computer screen.

"I'll take care of it."

"And just in case you meet trouble, don't worry. My men are on standby whenever you need them."

"Is that really necessary? I'm going to a place where there is a lot of people. I'm sure no one is dumb and daring enough to make any assaults in broad daylight."

He eyed me intensely, clearly a sign that he doesn't want me to go against him. "And here I thought no one is dumb enough to take any chances at times like this and think that assaults couldn't happen at daytime in a crowded place. I'm guessing I'm mistaken?" I let out a defeated groan as I exit the office.

The bank is just a walking distance and I felt like exercising my legs so I took my sweet time walking, taking in everything in the lively scenery before me. With my sharpened senses, I could feel eyes on me. It made me feel anxious but I'm thankful I didn't feel any predatory eyes locked on me.

"Jae Eun!" I turned my attention to where the voice came from and there I saw Scoups smiling at me. "Going somewhere?" I nodded, not wanting to engage in a deep conversation right now.

"I'm shocked you're not dressed as someone who lives at north pole" I simply said.

"I'm here for a short errand from the CEO." He stated, holding up the envelope he had in his hand.

"I didn't ask you to tell me why you're here." I deadpanned, fastening my steps in the process.

"Just wanted you to know. You might get the wrong idea and think I'm stalking you." He declared with a little low chuckle that made my heart skip many beats.

"That's the last thing I would think of." I scan the surroundings on my right when I felt a threat suddenly shoot in my mind.

"Good. Then you also didn't think I came here to see you 'cause I'm missing you?"

"Never in my wildest dreams." The conversation was going in the wrong way but I'm too busy to care because of the lingering feeling of a threat coming.

"Scoups will you---"

"Look out!"

Everything happened in just a blink of an eye. The next thing I felt was pain surging in my wrist. I inched an eye open to see Scoups rubbing the back of his head which probably got banged to a post when he grabbed me to his side.

I strayed my gaze to the bunch of people just a couple of meters away from us. Min Soo's men in undercover took control of things and apprehended the man who drove with his delivery truck recklessly. Another millisecond of standing in the spot I was in earlier I would've been squashed.

I focused back my attention on Scoups and helped him got up.

"That was close." He said while sounding off a little laugh. I was thankful to him but at the same time guilt and fear course through my body.

"Will you please stop saving me? I'm not a damsel in distress."

"You're welcome."

The game has begun.

Hey guys, may I ask you two questions? Please comment your answer.

*Who among you here are starting to root for Jae Eun and Min Soo?*

*Who among you here are still loyal to Jae Eun and Seungcheol?*

Note: This is not a love triangle situation. Just wanted to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
3.6K 67 51
Single with a very boring life, a librarian at Yonsei University, grew up from the mountainous region from the south, bravely entered uni alone, grad...
454K 13.6K 68
People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm not like that before, there was something...
41.8K 471 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...