BOOK OF STORIES

Von drinkknowledge

Each chapter contains a short story that has no true beginning and no true end. if you really like a chapter... Mehr

BREAKDOWN
CHAPTER ONE

WELCOME

18 2 0
Von drinkknowledge

Hello my beautiful people even if i can't see you i still shall call you beautiful. Because beauty isn't just about looks right? It's about what is in the inside. Well that how i see beauty. Well anyway welcome to this book. Which is really not a book because if you read the description then you'll know why. But i hope you enjoy what i write because these little drafts are just going to be things that i write for myself and just decided to share with people. So without making this a long thing i will just like to tell you how this is going to work. First i will publish a description, maybe a little back story on why i wrote what i wrote. Then maybe the same day no longer then the same week i will publish that piece that i told you about so just be watching out. Please, comment and tell me what you think about a certain draft trust me i love criticism good or bad. Also if you wan't to share it i wouldn't put it past you. Just more criticism for me to read. OK so without further or a doo doo (that was suppose to be joke but i forget you can't hear me) here is my first draft. YAYYYY!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

180K 5.3K 103
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
536K 15.8K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
559K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
67.5K 2K 186
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...