Life Isn't So Simple With Her

By EmmaQuinn7

Harley Quinn/ Swan, is bubbly and psychotic, the fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Moving to Forks, Harley... More

Life Isn't So Simple With Her
Twilight
'We're On The Move!'
'There Are So Many Threats In The Air'
'No One Messes With My Sister'
'Bella!!'
Announcement
'What Are You?'
'We're Going to Jacksonville?'
'Your Brother Is Annoying Me'
'Is My Sister Trying To Flirt?'
'Port Angeles Isn't Safe At Night'
'Vampires?!'
'You Guys Sparkle! Thats Something I Have To See!'
Attention
'Bella Knows!'
'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'
'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'
'Baseball Time'
'Well, That Esculated Quickly'
'That Was Cruel'
'A Late Night Visit'
'Prom Night!'
Attention!
'Rose is Scary When She's Angry'
'New Moon'
'It's Party Time!'
'You Better Call!'
'Where's Bella!'
'There is already one of me, we don't need another'
'You're My New Best Friend'
'Hey Gumdrop, It's Your Boyfriends'
'Damn, Embry Grew Up'
'Who were you talking to!'
'I think that was an upgrade from good looking, wasn't it Gumdrop?'
'This Is So Awesome'
'Bella and Jacob Fought?'
'OH MY GOD!'
'So You're The Vampire Girl'
'Alice!'
'He's Planning A Funeral'
'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'
'The One And Only Harley Swan!'
'Puddin! Pumpkin!'
'I Need To Tell Ya Something'
'We Will Be Watching'
'Florida'
'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'
'A Good Old Truce'
'They're Coming Here'
'Yes!'
'I Love You'
'One Year Later'

'I Want Us To Be Together. All Three Of Us.'

46.8K 1K 302
By EmmaQuinn7

Inside the car

Harley sits in the middle seat, leaning between Emmett and Rosalie. "Okay, so what happens now?"

The couple look to each other before Rosalie starts talking. "Well, I believe that is up to you."

Emmett nods. "Yeah, whatever you want."

Harley gets a thoughtful look on her face and taps a finger on her chin repeatedly before answering. "I want us to be together. All three of us."

Rosalie and Emmett smile to her brightly, very happy with her decision. But Rosalie looks to her carefully. "Are you sure cause once we are together, there is no backing out."

Harley nods with a cheeky grin. "I'm sure pumpkin, I want this."

Rosalie squeals, and I mean squeals, and reaches back to kiss Harley on the lips. Emmett gives a wolf whistle. "Damn, that's hot."

They pull apart and laugh, Harley suddenly stops and looks to them questioningly. "Hey, what about Bella and Edward? What going on with them?"

Emmett answers, knowing Rosalie is still sour on the subject. "Well, buttercup. Bella is Edwards blood singer."

Harley looks to them, confused. "What's a blood singer?"

"A blood singer is when someone's blood calls to a certain vampire. Their blood will taste better to them than any other one."

Harley looks to the , wide eyed. "Is that why Edward is hanging around Bella, if so than I'll bash him with my bat!"

Rosalie gives a laugh before answering. "No, she is his mate. Only not at a full extent as ours, they are basically like all other mates, just not with the extra soul mate." Rosalie pauses. "Well, we really don't find out if we have a third until you come across them but it's likely they won't. Anyway, he is more intrigued with the idea that he can ignore the smell of her blood and that he can't read her mind."

Harley holds a hand up and calls out. "Wait, he can read minds and follow up, he can't read hers?"

Emmett gives out a booming laugh that shakes the car. "Yeah he can buttercup, some vampires have what you call gifts."

Rosalie takes over. "For example, Edward being a mind reader, Alice a seer and Jasper an empathy. Carlisle believes that these gifts are brought in from your human life, Edward being good at reading people, Alice predicting when things happen and Jasper being good at dealing with peoples feelings."

Harley look to Rosalie, intrigued. "Do you two have any?"

Rosalie furrows her eyebrows. "Well, the family think that I have extreme beauty and Emmett has strength that is the same as newborn strength."

Harley makes an 'O' shape with her mouth before going back to the original question. "What about Bella?"

"Well, Edward can't read hers. Apparently your one gives him a headaches, don't know why though."

Harley chuckles, giving them a smirk. "Oh, that's easy, I have schizophrenia."

Rosalie and Emmett look to her in shock. "What!"

She nods with seriousness. "Yep, I have voices in my head. But from time to time they don't talk about anything good."

Rosalie looks to her in concern. "What do you mean?"

"Well, every once in a while. There might be a day where they will try and tell me to do something bad."

"How bad?" Emmett asks.

"Hmm, they might ask me to stab someone or steal something. Stuff like that, but otherwise, they are good conversationalists."

Rosalie grabs her hand. "Have they always been there?"

Harley shakes her head. "No, an accident happened that resulted it. I actually use to be shy, nerdy like my sister. I didn't have bleach hair, I wore glasses and I wanted to become a psychologist."

"What happened?"

"One year ago, I was walking home. It was a route that I didn't usually take and I stayed at school after it had finished. While I was walking, these people came out of know where and knocked me out, I wake up and find my self in a chemical factory. You see, they wanted to test something, they wanted to see what would happen when a body is put into some chemicals."

Rosalie gasps, putting a hand over her mouth. Emmett's grip on the steering wheel tightens, creating a dent.

"They threw me in and left, planning to come back later and see. I was still conscious enough, though, only barely there. I pull myself out, my vision going in and out. I crawl into a place where I believed they wouldn't find me and hid, once I did, I went unconscious."

If vampires could cry, Rosalie would in tears. She wanted to know why someone would do that, they sounded as bad as Royce King was. She wanted to know where they were and if they were still alive. "Where are they now?"

Harley smirks. "Don't worry, their gone. You see, after I woke up, the voices came at me at full force, telling me to find them and kill them."

Emmett growls. "Did you kill those pieces of shits?"

Harley nods. "Yep."

Emmett nods as well. "Good."

Rosalie looks to her in sadness. "Did your family know that you were missing?"

She shrugs. "I don't know. But let's just say they were shocked when they saw me, they took me to the doctors and they saw that I had schizophrenia. I never told them what happened and what I did to those guys." Harley let's out a snort. "On the news the next day, those guys were shown."

The car pulls up in front on the Swan house. Emmett turns off the car and the couple up front, turn and face Harley. "Does Bella or Charlie know." Rosalie asks, knowing from Harley that Renee probably wouldn't have with her going crazy if she found out.

She answers. "Bella just knows that I was kidnaped and had escaped, she just thinks after the whole experience I wanted to change my looks so they couldn't find me. Charlie knows what really happen, he was a bit upset about me killing the guys but was just happy I was alive."

Emmett looks to her in confusion. "Why not tell Bella, don't twins like tell each other everything?"

Harley shakes her head. "If I told her, she would treat me differently. She already does anyway, but she would have treated me like a criminal for what I did to them, even if it was for revenge."

Rosalie shakes her head in anger. "Know one should be treated differently because of a traumatic experience, it only makes it worse. And what did you mean when you said she already does?"

Harley sighs. "Well, when she and mum found out I had schizophrenia, they started to treat me as if I wasn't normal anymore. That I was some weird creature that had to be treated differently. I love them, I do. But I catch them doing it, even if they say they don't mean it, they do."

Rosalie gives a sad smile. "Well, I think you are just one unique person who has been through a lot and just needs someone to be there for you."

Harley gives her a bright smile. "Thanks Pumpkin, Puddin. I'm gonna head inside and I will see you guys tomorrow?"

They nod, Rosalie leaning forward and giving a kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow hun."

Emmett takes her spot once she pulls back. "Yeah, you sit with us tomorrow at lunch. We want you close, got it?"

Harley gives a laugh as she opens the door, bag in hand. "Of course. See ya puddin, pumpkin!"

Harley hops out and skips to the front door, she walks in and sees Charlie on the couch watching tv. "Hiya dad!"

Charlie looks to her with a smile. "Hey sweetheart."

Harley looks out the window and sees them drive off. She turns and walks up the stairs, not before saying goodnight to Charlie.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey guys, I am finally able to update my other stories! I have finished The Crazy Life and will be doing my other stories and this one now. If you like this chapter than leave a like or comment, follow me to see my future stories.

Disclaimer- I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own her story lines, so please don't steal or copy. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.5K 58
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
127K 2.9K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
97.7K 3.3K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...
80.1K 1.2K 25
Freya Swan is simply the other Love but what a Love it is. What happens when Freya Swan moves with her sister Isabella Swan to her Father in Forks an...