The Singularity-Uchiha Shisui...

Da EmmyLee_

She was Orochimaru's experiment. She was transported to the past. Now, she needs to fix everything. And... Altro

1. Obito
2. Tobi
3. Pein
4. The Akatsuki
5. Konoha
6. Shisui Uchiha
7. Those Who Survive
8. The Deal
9. The Timetable
10. The Sharingan
11. The Seal is Broken
12. Recovery
13. Coldness and Heat
15. A Truce
16.
17.
Part 2: 18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
Epilogue: Part One
Epilogue Part Two
Announcement

14. Danzo Shimura

7.3K 391 109
Da EmmyLee_

Rin's POV
*****

I woke up with a start, my back leaning against what I perceived as a rock. I opened my eyes. I was in a closed off secluded section of the forest—a waterfall pooled as birds chirped. I felt my ribs throb. Every part of my body seemed to scream in white hot pain as I brought myself up to sitting position.

  "Good, you're awake," A voice said, as I looked up at the speaker. He was an elderly man, his hands clashing a cane and his right arm and eye covered with bandages. A single, grey eye stared down at me. My eyes flickered towards him. There were two ANBU next to him. My heart stalled. Danzō. I remembered seeing the fight between him and Sasuke....when I saw how he died.

  My fists curled, anger filling my chest. He was the one who forced Shisui to kill himself, he was the one who caused all the pain and hurt to Itachi. "Why am I here?" I asked, my voice surprisingly not shaking.

  "The Third Hokage believes that you are some hero of Konoha, but I am contrary to that treatment. You used your Sharingan to control a Tailed Beast, which means that you are a threat. The Uchiha are a race that needs to be exterminated and your interference has severely damaged my plans. If you are handed over to the Uchiha, then all of the Hidden Leaf will be in danger—" his eye narrowed.

  "You are the one who drove the Uchiha out of Konoha—" my mouth opened despite myself, my eyes flaring, "you are the one who planted suspicion, you have no one to blame but yourself for the measures you have taken." The words burned in my mouth.

  Danzō's gaze turned to a piercing look. "You clearly know too much—" he said, "but no matter, you won't survive past this day."

  Fear filled me as the two ANBU lunged at me. I shot sideways, my legs screaming as I tried to dodge the kunai thrown at me. One lodged in my arm as I grit my teeth and flipped backwards onto the rock ledge. I wrenched it out, before another flew at my face. I made the sign of the Substitution Jutsu as the log got pierced before I hid behind the foliage of a tree. The ANBU made several hand signs—one of them being sensor nin. I suppressed my chakra as I tried to think of a way out.

Should I turn on my Sharingan? I froze. My mind raced. Danzō would have killed me immediately, it would have been easier that way but he just waited for me to regain consciousness. Danzō wanted to take Shisui's eye.....

  That's why he left me alive. He was waiting for me to turn on my Sharingan so that he can seize them before killing me. I swallowed. If I wanted to live, I had to leave off my Sharingan as long as possible.

  My eyes peered through the foliage before I felt a hand grab at my neck before a kick sent me flying through the air. I managed to brace my feet against the ground, my legs throbbing in electrifying pain. "Mizuchi—" I tried to reach out to him but I only got the slightest groan. "Please—" I shut my eyes as the two ANBU landed towards me, as I stumbled backwards. My eyes reached the water as I made a desperate lunge. A kunai raced over my head as I felt my body crash into the surface.

  Mizuchi's chakra pull became stronger as I heard a slight groan of pain.

  "Shit....." he hissed, "that bijuu's chakra poisoned mine.....wait...why are we underwater?"

  "Help, Mizuchi—" I thought with all of my desperation, "Danzō's trying to kill me and take my Sharingan."

  The ANBU were waiting, probably for me to return to the surface but I breathed easily underwater as Mizuchi transferred his powers. "Please tell me this is a channel—" he muttered, "this has to be a river, right?"

  "We're trapped in the lake," I told him.

  "Shit," Mizuchi muttered as he hissed in pain again, "my chakra is at an all time fucking low. It's hard keeping you underwater as it is—"

  "Suiton! Raging Waves!" I felt a blast of water hit me as the lake spat me back out as the ANBU shot towards me, kunai extended. My hand hit the bracelet around my wrist. Deidara's warning.

  "Keep one explosive on a piece of jewelry," he had advised, "in case of tight situations, un—"

  I burst chakra into the clay explosive before I brace myself and threw it at the ANBU. I could hear the ticking of seconds before the bracelet exploded—sending the ANBU crashing through the boulder, knocked into the ground as I was sent hurtling into the water. My feet skimmed the surface but not before I felt chakra laced wind slice into my arms as my breath was knocked out of my body.

  My eyes turned to see Danzō spinning shuriken with his wind jutsu.

  "Fuck!" Mizuchi spat as I was forced to dodge them, but they were spun back with what looked like threaded ninja tools. I had no option. My Sharingan spun to life as I ducked and avoided the metal edges but not before Danzō struck me with a blow to the stomach that knocked me backwards.

   His arm shot out, pinning me against the rock wall, squeezing with strength above that of an old man. His eye stared into my Sharingan, filled with greed. "Do not fear," he murmured, "your Sharingan will be put to good use—" I felt blackness dot the edge of my vision as I tried to gasp for air. His other hand reached towards my eyes, as I tried to shut them, but his finger pried my eye open.

  Was this how I was going to die?

  Mizuchi growled low in his throat though he was straining to keep his chakra stable. I gave out as I felt a pulse of sudden chakra hit me in the chest as I felt Mizuchi roar as the lake crashed towards Danzō who repelled it with his wind jutsu. Mizuchi slumped within the chakra, as it fell drastically again.

  "Fuck....I'm so sorry, Rin—" Mizuchi whispered, his voice shaking as I waited for death.

  Nothing. There was no pain in my eyes.

  Suddenly, his hand left my throat as I fell to the ground but not before I felt the familiar sucking sensation of space and opened my eyes to see an orange mask and a Sharingan gleaming behind it, holding me in his arms. "Tou-san—" I blinked, as he held me close.

  "Who are you?" Danzō's eye narrowed as he looked at Obito.

  "I'm the envoy from Amegakure," Obito rumbled, as he stepped forwards, "if my memory serves me correct, the Konoha Council agreed not to harm Rin."

  Danzō's eye widened when he saw the Sharingan. "How—" he started but Obito simply laughed coldly, the sound making the hairs rise on the back of my neck.

  "What's the use of asking to a man about to die?" He asked icily as I saw the familiar black robes with bloodred clouds.

  "Apologies if I arrived later than was expected—" Obito said, "as you can see, I brought a few associates."

  I saw Kakuzu and Hidan, the latter holding a metal stake with a wide grin on his face.

  "Ready for some sacrificing, motherfucker?" He crowed as Kakuzu gave him a look.

  "Shut up, Hidan."

  "Fuck you, Kakuzu, no one touches the brat and gets away with it—"

  Danzō took a step back. "What is the meaning of this?" He growled, "you can't kill me or Konoha will seek its retribution."

  "Will it?" Obito turned his head to the side, his Sharingan filled with dangerous killing intent, "I wonder if they still will once they see what you have done."

  There was the sound of the Body Flicker and I saw Shisui in the corner of my vision, his face filled with frantic fear before he saw me. "Rin—" he started as Obito turned to him, his eye narrowing.

  "What are you doing?" Shisui asked in alarm as he saw Kakuzu lunge at Danzō, "Why are you—"

"It's okay, Shisui," I said weakly, "he's my dad."

  Shisui looked at his Sharingan. Among the maniac screaming and laughter of Hidan, Obito seemed to remember his manners. "It's nice to meet you," he said nonchalantly, "I see that you are still alive."
  I kind of felt bad for his communication skills.

  Shisui just stared before he shook his head. "If you're going to kill Danzō, you need to be aware of the consequences—Konoha will not take it lightly—"

  "Hold on—" Obito interrupted suddenly as Shisui stiffened. We were sucked into his space time ninjutsu before all three of us reappeared in the middle of what looked like the Konoha Council. The Hokage stood up quickly as there were several screams of astonishment.

  "How did you—"

"I'll be back," Obito said as the ANBU threw shuriken at him that went straight through his body.

  I was left with Shisui and aching ribs as the Hokage ordered his ANBU to search Konoha for the masked man. His efforts were in vain, however, as Obito came back with the body of Danzō Shimura draped over his shoulder. There were shouts of alarm and murder before Obito approached the center of the floor, the heads of the clans went into a defensive stance. He threw something on the floor that landed with a sickening thud. It was Danzō's right arm covered with Sharingan.

  Fugaku, the leader of the Uchiha stood up when he saw this, his eyes spinning into Sharingan as he looked at the masked stranger. "What is the meaning of this? Who are you?"

  The ANBU surrounded Obito as I held Shisui's hand so tightly that I could have broken all the bones in his hand. "The meaning of this?" Obito asked, "well, the meaning of this is that Danzō, your councilman attacked Rin of Amegakure despite the agreement of the council. And as for my name, I suppose I will have to reveal it." Obito reached at his mask before taking it off as I heard a kunai clatter to the ground. I looked backwards to see a grey haired ANBU, his form shaking violently when he saw who it was.

  I could almost see a smirk on his face as he said, "My name is Obito Uchiha. Pleased to meet your acquaintance."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

567 11 25
Aster cares for Sasuke like a little brother and is head over heels for Itachi. Her one dream is to find happiness, but that can only happen when she...
33.2K 818 31
Returning to a war-torn land brings up bad memories--and not just for Itachi. There's always been more to the story, but it might take something spec...
9.5K 133 6
A mix of various Akatsuki one shots. Each one with an individual Akatsuki member and an original love interest.
135K 5.4K 21
Shizuku is now in the Akatsuki, but as a spy for Orochimaru. She still thinks that Itachi is a messed up bastard who tried to kill his own sister (he...