๐‡๐จ๐›๐ข

By seokez

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด (Made this when I was young ignore grammar mistakes :>>) -cover by me More

:
Jihope: come back
Namseok: annoying
Sope / hyung your short
Vhopeji/another day
2seok/jealous (M)
Junghope:feelings
Junghope/mafia
แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡
Rambunctious /J.HxP.J
Thank you
Crazy //sope
Only us/ all x hope
Maknae line
Sextape / Junghope
Too much//2seok
Love/ vhope
Summerlove/ jihope
Alive/sope
Vhopes child
Jihope
Vhopeji/ another day pt2
Klepto/ Hopekook
Hello

Delivery/ Vhope

2.7K 95 242
By seokez

   "Hoseok here's your schedule for today..please knock on doors and check if someone is home before you drop the box we can't have any more incidents ..understood"

   "Sir. Yes. Sir"

   "Alright ..get to work everyone chop chop"  

sighing loudly Hoseok grabbed his route *like where he has to deliver packages * Seeing most of the packages were in rich areas he involuntarily sighed  again he'd have to deal with the snobs.

" Hoseok which houses do you have today I have the z-10s ..I'm gonna see all the aunties delivering packages -I hope there single"

z-10s = urban house ect basic

" your so lucky Jimin I've got   A-5s I'm stuck with the snobs today I hope no one is home so I don't have to deal with them.."

    Putting an arm around Hoseoks shoulder Jimin side hugged him, other hand carrying his route.

"Hobi hyungieee you've got this ..don't worry"

•••

"I don't got this why did Jimin lie"

Hoseok sat in the UPS truck head on the steering wheel it was his last stop of the day,but he was passed his breaking point he didn't think he could handle another snobby person.

But bad for Hoseok what he could handle didn't matter the only way to earn his check was to finish off his list so he would do what he had to do.

Hoping out the truck Hoseok went to the back pulling the trunk up and reaching for 3 small boxes.

Carrying the boxes towards the last house on the block..it was unique heck unique was an understatement for it. Hoseok could tell who ever lived in the house could be either really chill or really rude.

He hoped for chill -

Knock knock

"It's Ups is Anyone Home?"

Hoseok counted off how many seconds he was trained to wait before he put down the package when a 20 something year old guy with black hair and small mullet stepped out.

"My package finally ..why did it take so long hmm.."

" ahem you see well um I don't know that I'm just a delivery boy I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

"Its fine sweetie really ..hah may I have them"

"Oh yeah sorry here ya go ..just sign this and I'll be on my way"

Hoseok screamed internally at how cute said boy was, passing the boxes and paper at the male he watched how he licked his chapped lips while looking over the small paper a smirk etched on his face.

"Here you go sweet pie ah like i wrote call me..toodles"

The door closed on Hoseoks face and he stood their appalled at One the guy had guts and did he just say "call me" Hoseok hadn't called someone other than Jimin in 2years this was a big step to him ..more like a leap.

Blinking at the door Hoseok walked away slowly in a little daze of what had just happened ..because did he just get a cute guys number.

•••

He did in fact said by Jimin who clung on to Hoseoks waist as he dialed said mans number.

"Hello Who is this"

A deep velvety voice said thru the speaker causing Jimin to have a sour face and Hoseoks cheeks pink.

"It's me the Hoseok the delivery boy ..y-
you gave me your number ."

"Ah I was afraid you wouldn't answer..would you like to get to know each other more?"

"Yea..sure id lo-*jimin hits Hoseok shoulder* I mean like to no biggie hehe"

"Hm great tomorrow my house you remember where it is..if not I'll send you the address see you at 9 by the way I'm Taehyung"

"Bye— bEeep"

Hoseok looked at Jimin , Jimin looked at Hoseok then they both screamed.

"Jimin I've got a date? Me the JunGhOsefUck got a date"

"HOseok you the JunGhOsefUck got a date .im so pRoud call sick tomorrow you've got to look your best"

     •••
-yes I'm sorry there's a lot of skipping arouNd -

   "Hoseok you look great. Really but it's already 8 you should be half way there come on I'll drop you off"

    Hoseok nodded looking in the mirror one more time Jimin had convinced him to wear fishnets ..he nEver wore fishnets but since Jimin said it made his legs look eatable he did what he had to do. And he didn't look bad..not bad at all.

(Imagine this I guess ..my friend sent me it so I don't know the artist sorry)

   "Hoseok come on you look good don't worry if he already wants dinner with you he must really like how you look so come on"

   Jimin tooK Hoseoks hand pushing him into the passengers seat.

   "Don't *huff* moVe I had to run like that and *huff* you know I don't do shit like that now what's the address"

    "A-5s area last house the biggest at it I'll point to it when we are close"

  "Hmm he could be your new sugar daddy Hoseok you've got hoes"

   "Jimin shut up and drive like now- and I rejected Jungkooks offer of being his Sugar baby I won't accept anyone ..you know how hard that was his smile broke but now he is happy with Yoongi so it's all good"

  "You never told me you rejected Jungkook! You hoe if he asks to be your sugar daddy your saying yes no buts .you see how yoongi brags on insta with money that could have been you I'm ashamed. if I was a bottom I'd do that but sucks I don't take the dick in the ass now shutup and let me drive"

   Jimin started the car and they where on their way.

     •••

   "T..that's the House .."

   "Hoseok be brave call me when you want me to pick you up..good luck"

   Hoseok looked at Jimin half smiling..closing his eyes he opened the door hopping out of Jimins car and walking towards Taehyungs door..silently praying everything went well he rung the doorbell.

    •••

  Taehyung opened his door to see the boy from yesterday dressed way too good for eating dinner ..he could replace dinner for Taehyung if he was being completely honest.

   Taehyung breathed in admiring the boy before speaking slowly since he himself had never been on a date this was all new to him.

  "Hoseok right? Ah w..welcome come in I mean if you want we could eat outside well that wouldn't be so"

    "I'd love to come in haha"

Taehyung watched as Hoseok swayed in as if he owned the place.

   "Taehyung you seemed more dominant on the phone ..your just a baby who acts like a daddy huh?"

    Taehyung wasn't ready for that at all he just wanted dinner but it seemed Hoseok had other plans and he was fine with that.

  Clearing his throat Taehyung walked towards Hoseok pushing him back slowly till he was cornered by the wall and Taehyungs chest.

   "Don't be so bold baby boy let's eat first ..let's go follow me"

    Hoseok shuddered nodding slowly as he took Hoseoks hand following him into a room that had a large table with two chairs on each side.

"Sit please"

Hoseok nodded the "I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me" attitude gone.

"Ah Sorry Taehyung about what just happened I don't know what passed thru me"

Taehyung chuckled slowly still a bit shaken about what happened he pulled Hoseoks chair out trying to act cool.

"d...don't worry baby boy ..just eat"

Hoseok nodded watching Taehyung run into a room just to run back in with a heaping amount of food.

"Pick *huff* what ever you would like"

Hoseok smiled grabbing a piece of meat shoving it down his throat not noticing Taehyungs piercing look.

"Don't choke now haha..hm so tell me about yourself"

The two had a wonderful dinner the best at that they talked for hours Hoseok didn't even check his phone so invested in the conversation he forget about .

Jimin

•••

"Hm what's Hoseok doing in there I've called him like 40 times ..are they having sex-nah Hoseok wouldn't do that ugh I'll just wait for him"
^jimins thoughts

•••
"Hoseok ah would you like to um stay the night not in the same bed I have guest rooms I..if you'd like since it's late"

"Your bed will be fine"

Hoseok walked up the stairs going towards a room

"It's the other door"

"I knew that I was just admiring it"

Hoseok then walked towards Taehyungs room cheeks red with embarrassment.

•••

That night led the two to marry adopt 10 children and raise a goat.

Jimin is still waiting outside
Jkjk let's continue.

•••

Next morning (I don't have much time so I have to finish diss quick)

"Taehyung shall we do that again next week same time and day?"

Taehyung nodded slowly trying to hide his blush.

"Yeah that would be great"

"Bye now"

•••

"Jimin you can come now- Wait is that car you ? You slept in your car what"

The end

1,500words

Was bad I'm sorry I tRied to get to 2,000 since I've got 200followers now which I swear it felt like it was only a few months ago I got 50 now I'm at 200 Jeeeez.

Thank you so so much
Also

Elizabeth_Jackson18
My goSh I lovE you 💕💕💕💕💕 READ HER BOOK GUYS LIKE ..a bitch was shook

sadmuseum
Appreciate her wonderful work- PEDO THE BOMB.coM don't give up on ittt ILy

Eopseok
Ya see thIs update

Thanks for reading !! Was this good??

PlEase coMMent so I knOw it wasn't worthless for writing the comment really give mE theee inspiration to write mOre and improve and yEah thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.2K 23
" ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ " - ๐• แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2020 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ__...
186K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
69.8K 2.8K 49
แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขxแดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ (แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€ษชแด„ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘œ-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ป๐“‰๐“๐“Ž~ แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡~ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹~
122K 4.7K 26
โ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž โž แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2021 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ___ Publish : 8 Jan...