Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

De chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... Mai multe

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 29

2.6K 106 31
De chrissy531

I do not own Black butler (Kuroshitsuji) or any of its characters. I only own my own characters such as Rei or Kyle.

______________________

Rei's POV

"Rei.... wake up." Kyle says as I open my eyes. "I was awake the whole time... lately I've been getting too much sleep, so I know what is happening. No need to inform me..." I sigh as I roll out of bed.

We follow Agni to a mansion, and find that he was with a blond haired male. Soma loses control and storms into the room causing a ruckus.

"Ah, so that must be the one who took this 'Mina' away." I mutter as I peak out from around the corner. Kyle and Lau both pull me back while Sebastian pulls Ciel back.

"Careful, they might recognize you." Lau warns. Sebastian smirks, "Leave that to me."

I raise an eyebrow as I see a odd sight, Kyle lets out a strangled laugh as he tries not to make much noise. "Where did he get a dear head?" I ask Ciel as I point my thumb back towards Sebastian.

Ciel sweat drops and shrugs his shoulders.

I look into the room and am surprised to see Agni raising his hand against Soma, "Ah!" Just as I am about to go and interrupt, Sebastian flies past me and blocks his strike.
A soft laugh escapes my throat as I see the faces of everyone in the room.

"Who is this deer man?!" The blond man exclaims while pointing at Sebastian.

"I am a deer who has come to take this prince home."
"Pff~" Kyle's laugh escapes his lips and he starts to slowly curl up in laughter.
"D-don't laugh.... Pffffffhaha... you will blow our cover...hahahaha...." I say to Kyle, as I use his shoulder to support myself. I clutch my stomach, Lau and Ciel look at us strangely and sweat drop.

"H-He might be an enemy spy! Agni!"

Sebastian's deer head looks up and he says in a completely calm manner "No, I am merely one hell of a deer--"
Kyle collapses onto the ground and I follow after. "Buhahahahahahahaha!!! This is simply incredible!" I manage to laugh out as I wipe the tears forming at the edge of my eyes. "O-One hell of a deer!?! Ahahahaha!!!" Kyle rolls around with me on the ground. "You guys couldn't have picked a better time to do this?" Ciel asks as a tic mark forms on his head.

"Oh?" I stop laughing as I see Agni take off his bandages. I nudge Kyles stomach and he abruptly stops laughing too. "Crying tears of blood eh?" Kyle comments as he observes the purple aura surrounding him, which is invisible to the human eye.

"Welp, lets stop this before it gets too out of hand. Lau can you take Ciel out of here?" I turn my head towards Lau and he raises an eye at me. "Oh? It seems there is more to Rei than I thought..." Lau muses to himself as he grabs Ciel by the waist as he had done to me many times before. "Very well, I'll accept your request."

Ciel protest but is dragged out by Lau. "Eh... we can apologize later..." Kyle says as he walks into the room with me. "Who are you?!" The blond man shouts at us as Kyle glares at him. Oh? It seems Kyle flipped his guard switch.

"No one that you will ever have the pleasure of knowing. Now Sleep." With those words, the blond man collapses into a slumber. "Eh? Kyle, you got better at magic without me noticing?" I ask as I pull my staff out swiftly.
Just as Agni smashes the table, I appear in front of him, dodging a few pieces of flying wood. "Rei! Agni is someone who you cannot fight against! He is to much for you!" Soma says worriedly.

My staff emits a mild light and I...

.

.

.

.

.

.

...smack Agni in the head with my staff. "Don't underestimate me." I say as I look Agni in the eyes and frown.

"Honestly, I was hoping that it wouldn't come to this... Sebastian, hold on tight to Soma." Kyle groans out as Sebastian makes sure Soma wont fall.
"Sleep, we will meet again. You have strained your abilities too much and you have tainted your heart. When you awake you will not remember me being here, however I have fixed the impurities that you have planted in yourself." I mutter, Agni collapses and my staff returns back into my palm.

Returning to my more laid-back attitude, I turn towards Sebastian and Kyle. "Let's go. Ciel and Lau should be waiting for us back at the manor."

Sebastian nods and jumps out the window. Me and Kyle sweat drop, Couldn't he have just used the door?

We shrug and follow after Sebastian, Kyle kicking the blond man on the way out. "Honestly, how childish." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

____At the Manor____

"That man was super human." Lau comments as he sips his tea.

"It's Samadhi, a state of mental concentration. When he gets like that no one should be able to touch him..." Soma's eyes trail over to me as I munch on a biscuit, completely ignoring the look I was getting from him.

"Samadhi?" Ciel questions.

"Probably some form of trance through some form of belief or faith. Most likely Soma since he kept comparing Soma to a god." I say as I rest my head onto my hand.

"It's the power of faith, born from believing in and loving someone. A power we can never have." Sebastian decides to add in as Kyle lays my head into my lap. He silently smirks at Lau as they seem to be silently talking through their eyes.

I wonder what is going on in their heads.... whatever... I'll just relax my eyes as the others talk boring stuff....

I jolt up at the sound of glass breaking. "Wha-"
Soma sprints out the door and Sebastian gains a glint in his eyes. "My, My; and that was a new tea set...It seems I will have to speak to him."

Me and Kyle sweat drop, we all knew what is about to happen. I cant help but worry for the older boy, Sebastian tends to go over the top...

Making our way to the guest room I hear Sebastian say some harsh words. Kyle seems to winch a bit, "Harsh... but I guess demons are demons for a reason." Kyle mutters as we walk behind Ciel.
"No one actually loved you." Okay Sebastian, now you have gone too far...

"That's enough of that." "Sebastian you have crossed the line." I look over at Ciel who also decided to speak up.

I walk over to Soma and pat his head. "Now, Soma. You may be rude, obnoxious, hedonistic, and prideful. However, although Sebastian was being too up front with his approach. Plus, every person out there has someone who loves them. I can tell Agni loves you a lot. There must have been a reason behind his actions."

Kyle sweat drops and whispers to Ciel "I cant tell, is that supposed to comfort him or insult him?" Ciel shrugs his shoulders.

After Ciel's speech I let out a sigh, He has a point, I would be angry too if people had done that to me. However, to sell your soul... Ciel, If I cant save you. Then I don't know who will.

As Ciel, Kyle, Sebastian, and I all walk out, Soma soon follows after us. "Ciel! I'm eighteen, but compared to you and the others I'm stupid and ignorant!"

"But still! Please let me follow you guys!"

"No."

I sweat drop. Dang, I can practically feel the cold winds from Ciel. ruthless...
"Still, it's not as though the drawing room door has a lock."
I smirk at Ciel, Kyle and I both nudge his sides while giving him a small grin. "So you do have a heart in there." Kyle says slyly. Ciel blushes and turns his head away. "W-whatever..."

"He's a tsundere..." I whisper to Kyle as we watch him walk away.
""A total tsundere."" We both say at the same time, nodding our heads in conformation.

As we talk in the drawing room I deadpan at Soma and Sebastian's interactions. Sebastian has traumatized the poor boy.....

_____Time skip_____

"Ah so this is the woman who Ciel serves." I say as I tilt my head a bit.

"Ah Kyle, Rei! Change out of your cloths into this era of clothing! If the queen saw that you were wearing such revealing clothing, you would be burnt at a stake!" Ciel mutters to us as he ushers us towards a corner.

"Revealing?" I mutter as I lift the hem of my cloth up.
Kyle sighs. "Rei, quick. Let's change into a suit or something so we can go back out there."

I shrug and snap my fingers. My cloth slowly from my feet up starts to fabricate into this worlds fashion style. Kyles cloth following soon after. Both of us wearing pure white suites, "Hmmm, it seems I still haven't gotten down the part of color... I'll have to work on that later..." I mutter as Kyle pulls my hair up into a high ponytail.

(Picture of what Rei is wearing)

(Picture of what Kyle is wearing)

As Kyle and I walk out Lau raises an eyebrow. "Oh, that was fast. I didn't even know you had a spare change of clothing on you." I shrug my shoulders and simply say, "Magic." Kyle and Ciel freeze up and deadpan at me while Lau looks at me shocked, letting out a fit of giggles he pats my head.

"It's fine, don't tell me, it just makes you a bigger mystery to be solved." Lau says as he lets out hearty laughter.

Kyle and Ciel sweat drop and then let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly a shiver goes down my back and I automatically look at Kyle to see if he felt it too. We were both looking at each other, I sniff the air and I quickly caught the smell of a fallen angle.

"Son of a- Even here?!" Kyle curses under his breath before looking at me. Giving me the silent message, Stay alert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is 1715 words long.

Mkkkkk I kept my promise and I updated!!!!! (low-key though, I have finals tomorrow and should probably be studying...) So I will update after I finish up with my surgery and don't feel like....... well.... shit. So it may take a week or two.... or three. Idk but please bear with me. I love this book so there is no way I would ever give up on it. I'll see you later my lovelies!

                                                              ~The Author

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

351K 9.7K 47
[[OLD STORY, LOTS OF TYPOS]] A demon cannot love, they said. They're all evil, they said. But the true villains of all are humans. When a daughter o...
106K 3.4K 25
You had ways to avoid reality, to engage in a moment of respite from the harsh world you knew to be true. What better time to do that than during the...
15.9K 719 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...
11.7K 198 30
When you find yourself at the brink of death you manage to summon none other than Sebastian Michaelis. Shocked you realized that he was real... but w...