Rebellion Love (Lelouch x Rea...

By Yukani14

You and Lelouch were class mates, you knew his secret... Will you become more? And will that more stay? More

Rebellion Love (Lelouch x Reader)
Battle with Love
A dream in reality. *Lelouch x Reader Lemon!!!!!*
Possible Update (Authors Note)
Little Soldier
Little Soldier (Full)
Family Issues
The Stranger and Thoughts
Revamp?
Chapter 1 (Rewrite)

Im Sorry

1.2K 10 7
By Yukani14

I'm sorry to say that I may not be continuing this story. I see that so many enjoyed it, and that so many wish it to be continued. But I had written this so long ago an do not remember many of the characters, an have begun to lose interest in the original plot which was rather depressing.
When I first wrote this I never expected it to get so many veiws and such.. seeing as so many enjoy it in time I do hope to give a finishing update of such since this fanfic had been swept away.

I do apologise for ignoring it, an I thank you all for seeming to have enjoyed it though it is very old (in my opinion).

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...