The Possessive Mr. Hyland

By typokween

The tyrant that was Jason Hyland held a soft spot for his best friend's daughter Charlotte Montgomery-he only... More

The Possessive Mr. Hyland
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue

Chapter Four

178K 4.1K 168
By typokween

A/N: thanks for all the awesome comments c: and monday's will be the days I update cuz that's the day I usually update xD

enjoy~

Chapter Four

My tires screeched as I parked my car hastily in the packed parking lot, cursing when I saw how long the line was. With quick thinking I grabbed my wallet and pulled a few hundreds out. A little bribery went a long way, right?
I pulled my phone out and dialed Charlotte's number, growling when it went to voice mail again. I had dropped it and accidentally hung up when I tried to catch it from dropping and now she wasn't answering the phone. I spent the whole drive coming up with different case scenarios.
Like some fucking guy taking advantage of her drunken state. Luring her to his place.
Jumping out of my car, I jogged to the front of the line, straight to the bouncer. I waved the bills, placing them in the palm of his hands before slipping in, immediately engulfed in the dark, loud club. The music was pounding, nearly making the building throb with the noise and the only light that was offered was different colored lasers that zipped around the room, making it even harder to see. I shoved my way through people to get to the bar, before making my way to the bathrooms when I didn't see her sitting in none of the stools.
"Hey," I called to a red head making her way out the bathroom. Her eyes lit up and she flipped her hair.
"Hey yourself handsome," she grinned. "I'm Amber."
"Sorry, but I need to know if you saw a blonde in there? With green eyes?" I asked.
She huffed, clearly disgruntled I wasn't coming on to her. "Yeah. I saw her run into one of the stalls."
I sighed in relief, glad my search was over. Consequences be damned, I walked right into the girls bathroom and found Charlotte leaning over a sink, inspecting her teeth. She was swaying slightly and her eyes were drooped so heavily they looked closed.
"Hey! You aren't suppose to be in here," a girl hissed, finally taking the time to stop eye fucking herself in the mirror to notice her surroundings.
"Sorry, I'm here to pick up a friend," I rushed out, striding towards Charlotte.
"Jay! You came," she gushed, her speech slightly slurred as she pushed against the sink and practically fell in my arms. "I'm so, so, so happy you're here."
"Let's get you out of here," I grumbled, straightening her out so that she could at least walk with me carrying majority of her weight.
"But you just got here!" She protested as we stepped out the bathroom. "Lets dance."
I rolled my eyes. "Charlotte, it's two in the morning."
"So? It's not like we have work in the morning," she pouted. "Please Jay? Pretty, pretty please?"
I hesitated before holding firm. "No Charlotte, I'm bringing you home."
She huffed before falling silent.
Soon I had her buckled in and by the time I was pulling out the parking lot Charlotte had fallen asleep.
I cursed under my breath. I had no idea where she lived. I debated waking her up but decided against it. She looked exhausted and I didn't want to startle her so against better judgement I decided to just bring her to my penthouse. I had two guest rooms so space shouldn't be a problem, right?

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Too bright," she whined as I carried her bridal style up the stairs. I'd left all my lights on during my haste to go get Charlotte.
"Shouldn't have drunk so much," I muttered, glancing at the two guest rooms before turning to my own bedroom. I told myself mine was the best choice because it had blinds that blocked any light from the outside. That way the sun won't blind her when she wakes up with a hungover.
Really truly I just wanted her in my bed. Under my sheets. Her hair sprawled against my pillows.
"You're so pretty," she murmured through a yawn as I pushed my door open with my back. I frowned.
"Thanks, I think."
Handsome would've been more fitter but she was drunk. I'll let it pass this one time.
"Can I brush my teeth? My mouth tastes like everything wrong in the world," she pouted.
"Of course. Let me put you down."
After hunting down a unused toothbrush, I watched from the door as Charlotte attempted to sing while brushing her teeth.
"Stahp stawing," she mumbled around a mouthful of foam.
"Stop talking with your mouth full," I retorted. She rinsed her mouth out before sticking her tongue out.
"You're not my dad," she huffed, brushing past me.
"Thank god for that," I rolled my eyes, turning around to find her digging through my dresser. "What are you doing?"
"Lookin' for something to wear to bed." She pulled out a plain white shirt and shut the drawer close with her hip. She walked back towards me and turned around, gathering her hair in one hand.
"Can you unzip this for me?"
I finally took notice of the dress she was wearing. It was electric blue and sleeveless and short and tight and everything I wish it wasn't. I couldn't help but ogle her ass, my hands itching to just...grab.
I cleared my throat, grasping the zipper with shaky hands before pulling it down, my knuckles brushing against her skin as I revealed more and more. It was like opening a present as a kid, holding my breath as I waited for the unknown-
"Thanks Jay," she yawned, scurrying back to the bathroom while holding her dress up. The door closing shut snapped me out of my trance. I was just about to leave the room when the door opened once again.
"Where are you going?" She asked innocently. I turned around to see her crawling under my covers before curling up into the middle.
She looked so small.
"Guest room," I answered. She frowned.
"Why? There's plenty of space," she patted the spot next to her.
"That's inappropriate Charlotte," I sighed, feeling myself wavering.
"But it'll be like a sleepover," she sang. "Come oooon Jason, I don't wanna sleep alone."
Me neither.
"Let me change," I sighed, grabbing some pajama pants and a plain shirt. I usually only slept in my boxers but I needed as much fabric between us as possible.
"Yay," she giggled, snuggling deeper into the bed, her eyes slightly glazed over as they followed me to the bathroom.
I let out a deep breath when I closed the door behind me.
I am Jason Alexander Hyland got dammit. CEO to my very own company. I shouldn't be this flustered over a girl...Only she wasn't a girl. She was a woman who was slowly making me lose control.
I grunted, changing my clothes.
Luis was right. He should've grounded her for not staying five.
I opened the door to find Charlotte's eyes closed but they fluttered open when the door opened. She smiled sleepily and patted the spot next to her. I had a California king bed so even with her laying in the middle of the bed I still had plenty of space.
I opted for laying on the edge.
Charlotte giggled, sitting up on her side and resting on one of her elbows, her hand pressed against her ear. "Stop being so ridiculously Jay, you can come closer. I don't bite." She paused and smirked deviously, biting the air playfully. "Hard."
And I spontaneously combusted. Or maybe my brain did.
Either way I was dead.
"I'm fine here," I breathed.
"Jason, either you scoot over here or I'm coming to you."
I stopped listening after "I'm coming".
I sighed, moving a inch closer to her.
"More," she sang, watching me.
Another inch.
"Jason."
I huffed and moved till there was at least a foot between us.
Of course Charlotte, not knowing the definition of boundaries, filled that space, placing her head on my shoulder.
"I'm so happy you came to get me," she murmured as I lay stiffly next to her. "Ashton left me for some pretty boy."
"Maybe you shouldn't go out then," I muttered.
"But that's no fun," she grumbled. "And how else am I suppose to make friends? I can't just have you as a friend."
"Ouch. Am I not good enough?" I drawled dryly.
"'Course you're enough. You're the bestest. But we only see each other during work."
"So?"
"Work isn't fun."
"Don't like your boss?" I teased her, starting to relax.
"Nope. He's always tense and looks like he's about to explode every time I look at him."
"No I don't," I argued weakly. Yes I do.
"Yes you do," Charlotte echoed my thoughts, "you look like you could use a million hugs and kisses."
"How about just a cheeseburger? It's probably that rabbit food you keep trying to feed me that has me all tense," I attempted to change the subject.
"You are not clogging up your arteries on my watch mister," she tried to sound serious but ended up giggling. "But you wanna know somethin'?"
"What?" I asked, sticking my legs out from under the sheets, reminding myself why I never wore clothes to bed. It was starting to get hot.
"When I was eight I had the biggest crush on you," she giggled.
My heart warmed up like it always did when I thought of younger Charlotte. "Oh really now?"
"Yep," Charlotte giggled. "I use to pretend you were my prince and I was the princess and we would ride on dragons and stay up past midnight."
"Woah, past midnight? Slow down you rebel," I chuckled.
"Oh hush. I was eight," she yawned.
I glanced at the clock to see that it was past three.
"Go to sleep Charlotte."
"Kk," she mumbled, pulling away from me to kiss my check, her lips dangerously close to mine. I fought to stay still. To not move my face just a tiny bit and take the kiss I wanted. "Goodnight Jay."
"Goodnight Lottie," I sighed as she settled back on my shoulder, her soft snores soon filling the room.
I hesitated before wrapping a arm around her.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"You're mine," I growled, pounding into her lithe body. I had her hands pinned above her with one of mine and my other hand gripping her hip. "Say it. Say you're mine."
I only got a moan as a response as she laid beneath me, defenseless.
What a bad girl.
I stopped my thrusts and pulled out all together, letting her feel the emptiness.
"W-wait, Jason," she moaned pathetically, sitting up on my desk and reaching for me. "Where are you going?"
I grabbed her chin and pulled her face closer to mine, letting her feel my breath wash over her face.
"Baby, darling, when I tell you to do something, I expect it to be done, ok?" I crooned. She nodded eagerly, squirming. "Get off my desk, turn around, and bend over."
She did it with grace and speed.
"Good girl," I groaned when she stuck her ass out, swaying it from side to side, teasing me once again.
I slapped it before I filled her up once again.
"Now let's try this again," I snarled, pulling out slowly and thrusting back into her hard and fast. "Who do you belong to you?"
"You," she moaned, sending me into a frenzy.
"Say my name," I growled.
"Jason," she whimpered as I fisted her blonde hair and tugged it sharply. Her head snapped back.
"Louder Charlotte," I demanded.
"Jason," she yelled. I swiveled my hips.
"I. Can't. Hear. You," I grounded out, puncturing every word with a thrust.
"Jason!" She finally screamed.
My eyes snapped open.
I woke up to a hand resting against my face, a body snuggled against my side and tangled legs.
And a hard cock. But that was normal.
Slowly the night before started coming back to me as I attempted to stretch my limbs while still holding Charlotte. She huffed at my moving and moved her hand to my chest, clutching my shirt.
Charlotte's head had moved from my shoulder to the base of my neck so her sweet smelling hair was in my face, filling my senses as I tried to figure out how to get up without waking her up. Only I didn't want to. Her body was too warm, too soft, and I was tempted to close my eyes and go back to sleep so that I could continue holding her but I knew it was a bad idea. She was drunk when she insisted I sleep with her and would most likely not remember the night before. She'll be confused and lost and would probably assume we did something and the whole thing sounded like a train wreck. So, with a heavy heart, I lifted her hand from my chest and untangled our legs gently before jumping out of the bed and rushing to the bathroom for a long shower.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I cursed quietly when I realized I would have to go out in just a towel for clothes. I hadn't thought about it before I got into the shower, more focused on getting rid of the wood I was sporting.
I sighed, tying the towel around my waist. Hopefully she's still sleeping.
Or just not in the room at all.
I frowned at my empty bed, scanning my room before I dropped my towel and shoved some jeans on. I would be lying if I said I wasn't panicking as I rushed down stairs only to sigh in relief when I smelt coffee.
Charlotte's back was faced to me and she was still wearing my shirt, wrinkled from sleeping in it. Her was a disarray and her feet bare.
My kitchen never looked so good.
"Good morning," I boomed, wincing at the volume of my voice as Charlotte spun around, her tired eyes panicked as they met mine.
"Jeez Jay, you nearly gave me a heart attack," she croaked, placing a hand over her heart.
"Sorry," I apologized, smiling sheepishly. "Do you...do you want breakfast?" I flexed my hands at my sides.
"Not really," she scowled. "I have a headache."
"Did you take something for it? I think I have something upstairs?" I offered, ready to climb the stairs again but she shook her head.
"Coffee usually does the trick," she shrugged. "You want some?"
"Sure, but sit down, I'll do it," I ordered her but she dismissed me with a wave of her hand, proceeding to pour the coffee into two mugs.
"How do you take it?"
"Black," I reached to take the hot mug, moving to the island to sit down and watched her pour pounds of cream and sugar into her cup.
I chuckled, amused. "Would you like some coffee with that?"
She rolled her eyes. "I like sweet things."
Yeah. You made that obvious last night.
She sat down across from and sipped her coffee, closing her eyes in pure bliss as she hummed happily. "Yum."
I swallowed thickly and took a sip of my coffee. "Um, do you remember what happened last night?" I asked awkwardly.
She winced and placed her mug down. "No, but I have a feeling it was bad. I'm sorry Jason. I just get...weird...when I drink too much."
"You weren't that bad," I tried to reassure her. "Just kept on insisting that you needed a sleeping buddy."
Her cheeks turned pink. "Oh god. I'm sorry. Really. I'm just super clingy when I'm drunk. Once in college I kept on sitting on my friends' laps," she rambled.
Bet they didn't mind, I thought bitterly.
"I promise it won't happen again," she rushed out.
"Charlotte, it's fine. I'm just glad that you called me, especially after your friend just left you like that."
She wrinkled her nose. "Yeah, Ash has like a flavor of the week. Usually I stay home but decided to go out. I was starting to feel lonely." She paused and smiled softly. "And thank you for making sure I was safe."
"Anytime sweetheart," I paused, waiting with a heavy heart for her reaction to me calling her such a endearment name.
She simply smiled at me and returned to her coffee.
My grin was full of relief and triumph.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Chicago huh?" I mumbled, pulling up my schedule. "I think it could be arranged. My schedule for next week is pretty bland. Adjustable. I'll have my assistant set everything up."
"Alright Mr. Hyland, thank you so much for coming on such short notice. David caught the flu so I doubt he'll be ready to give a speech at the conference," Penelope Richards chuckled. "See you soon."
"Have a good day Mrs. Richards." I hung the phone up and tossed it on my desk, paging Charlotte through the intercom. "Ms. Montgomery, your presence is needed."
My door opened a second later.
"Yes your highness?" Charlotte snarked, stepping inside.
"I need you to push all my meetings and appointments to next week. We're going to Chicago on Monday. I also need you to talk to the accountant and have Leslie set up our plane tickets and hotel rooms," I rattled off. Her green eyes widened. "And then help me prepare for the conference. I have to give a speech."
"Want me to find a giant squid while I'm at it?"
I smirked. "Get to work you smartass."

A/N: I'm actually extremely excited for the next chapter
Ummm. just moved in with my boyfriend *thumbs up* so far the house is still standing
If you read TPG you should recognize a couple of names in the next chapter c:
I like Jay and Lottie's convos <3
I'm considering writing a daddy/boyfriend story xD
I may delete TPG from wattpad and put it on this other website. it'll have to be a PDF tho and I hate reading stories on those sooooo idk
Congrats to those who got to read chap 4 early :P
I think that's it
I love you guys :3 sorry for the wait
Dont forget to comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Bet By Angela

Teen Fiction

150K 3.8K 33
Who could ever think that because of a football game you could find true love? Well Jason Parker wouldn't. He is the schools hottie, captain of the s...
323K 14.5K 61
Completed | Jackson Reese never thought he would be a one woman kind of guy. That all changed when he met Harper Lewis. Being in a committed relatio...
137K 3.4K 16
Kym was a soon-to-be senior in her high school, when her parents decide to suddenly move from their hometown in California into a boring and quiet pl...
389 47 37
This story is about a girl named Lottie (short for Charlotte) who's boyfriend is called Kyle. Brandon, Kyle's friend, fancies Emily who is Lottie's f...