Not Your Luna--The Broken Bon...

By heiditerryberry

She's a fighter filled with anger and who does not trust easily if at all. Losing her dad 6 months ago Mac en... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
BOOKS/ORDER/DATES

Chapter 24

8.6K 524 13
By heiditerryberry

May 17, 2020 edited

Not perfect but better...No plot changes

Uncle Thomas had requested my presence in the office in one hour. What I got out of that was get your ass out of bed and down to the office and don't be late. I didn't want to go. I felt better but still felt like shit. I woke up again from my nap with the feeling of my chest being ripped in half,. I was so exhausted that I wasn't sure I could hold the scream of pain in much longer but fortunately it didn't seem to last as long as the other times. This flu was kicking my ass and the bruises around my ribs and back were not healing as fast as they used to.

Deciding against another shower even though I woke from my nap in a pile of sweat. I said screw it to a bra or sports bra since it would just irritate the bruising so I pulled on my ex's sweatshirt and jogging pants that he generously left at my aunts on our last extreme work out session. I smiled a bit remembering that day. Things were getting a little rough, not that I minded. Actually I preferred it usually but things were just getting increasingly rougher that it was borderline enjoyable. Anyways my aunt just got home and he had to quickly leave from my window in his boxers and work boots. Thankfully it wasn't that cold out. We both got what we wanted so anything that happened after I didn't care. I had already told him that it was the last time. Deep down I knew what we were doing was wrong. What he wanted to do was getting out of control and it wasn't feeling good anymore or helping release my pent up pain and anger. It was mostly just receiving pain now and leaving me unsatisfied. I knew that sex should be more and deep down I wanted more but I was confused. My body was confused. I was done with it all. The sex wasn't giving me what I needed anymore so I went back to being me. Bitchy and fighting anyone who got in my way.

Not bothering with shoes I slipped on a pair of socks and trudged down the stairs. Reaching the door I knocked and waited. Uncle Thomas opened the door moving a step to the side to let me enter. Walking in reminded me of the second day I was here and the first and only time I walked into the office. Alexander was sitting at his desk. Uncle Thomas walked over to the right side and stood in the corner after he shut the door. Brad looked as relaxed as ever on the couch. He just over all had that laid back look but he never fooled me. This time M1 was standing facing Alexander by the chairs in front of his desk and Nick stood beside him on the other side of the chair. I would have loved to stand with this many people standing but if I tried I would probably ended up sprawled on the floor when my legs gave out. Plus M1 was here and I knew I could trust him. I moved to the chair he was closest to and practically flopped down on it. "Is this going to take long? I would really like to go back to bed and get over this stupid flu." Shit I hope I didn't sound rude. The last thing I wanted right now was a lecture.

"Not too long," Alpha Alexander said with a smile. "What we want to discuss with you may help you understand some things you may have questioned and at the very least help you understand what is happening to you now."

I felt M1 and Nick move closer. If it wouldn't have taken so much energy I would have looked at them to see what they wanted. Instead I did the only thing I could, ignore them. Not having a clue where this was going and too damn tired to ask questions I kept things simple and nodded. The sooner we were done the sooner I could climb back in bed.

"Instead of beating around the bush I am just going to be blunt. I have a feeling you would prefer that anyways." Alpha Alexander stated. I returned his smile with my own. I liked getting straight to the point. I will be there soon my sweat bed! "This...compound where we live is more than just that. It is my pack. I am the Alpha. Your Uncle Thomas is the Beta and Brad over here is the Gamma." Did I just hear him right? Did I get shipped off halfway across the country to get stuck in a fuckn cult? Of course I did. Just my luck. I giggled in my head. "Your father was born and raised here until he met your mother and decided he wanted a normal human life to be with her and raise you. That makes you different. We all knew immediately that you were one of us and less like your mother." Seriously what did I do to deserve this kinda karma? I think I am losing my mind. Ok Mac keep it together. A few more minutes and I will be back where the good sexy dreams waited for me. Damn that was all I needed. More sex on the brain.

"Mac we are werewolves. Or wolf shifters. We go by both." Yep I am in the middle of a delusional cult! God my life was fucking fantastic wasn't it! Just over a month and I could leave all these crazies behind. "See now that is where you come in. Just think about this. You are stronger and faster than your old classmates. Not just by a little. And ever since you came here you have grown even stronger, faster. You feel connections you can't explain or understand and when you allow yourself to touch one of us or to be touched your body relaxes."

What? Ok I had to admit I started to tune him out but he had my full attention now. How did he know about how I felt? Anyways overall humans need physical contact and the fact that I have been craving getting down and dirty explained that too. Didn't it? "Prove it." The words came out of my mouth on their own accord. I figured once they gave me some lame excuse why I had to wait till a full moon or it was just too dangerous I would nod and ask to leave so I could go back to bed.

"Tony? Show her." Show me what? I almost asked Alexander.

M1 moved back from my chair but over more so I could see him clearly. "Mac just remember it is me. Will always be me. Ok?" When M1 spoke it actually broke my heart a little. He actually believed in all this nonsense. I just nodded and decided to go with it. I didn't have the energy to fight them right now. Once I was back on my feet I would pack up and leave. Screw waiting for my birthday. I had some money my dad had left me plus the college fund. I would just postpone college for a couple years and find a job first.

When M1 took off his shirt my mind wandered in a completely different direction. The man was absolutely beautiful and I was wondering what his skin felt under my hands. "Ah Mac?" It was Nick who spoke. "One thing you should know is that we can smell emotions." Was he serious?

I actually laughed out loud. If that was true they knew just how I have been feeling the last little while. I was just really grateful I haven't seen Jenson. I wasn't sure I would be able to hold myself back from taking him against the wall with these hormones flying out of control. "Well I guess you guys have gotten a nose full from me lately. Sorry Uncle didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I added when Uncle Thomas cringed. I guess it was normal to cringe when thinking of someone who is your niece having sex.

"You really do not have a problem with nudity do you?" Nick asked as if I had lied the times it came up before.

I chuckled again. "Nope. I told you before I didn't. If me watching you makes you uncomfortable I will turn my head." Just because I was ok with it I had to keep in mind M1 had some issues with it.

Instead of answering he met his eyes with mine. I did my best to maintain eye contact even after I heard his zipper slide down. I so badly wanted to look at what he hid under all those clothes but I gave him the respect he earned and kept my eyes on his. When he went on all fours I still held the intense gaze. When I heard a crack loud enough to bounce off the walls I flinched. When it was followed by others I really started to pay attention. His arms were now at a weird angle. His fingers looked as if they grew longer before transforming into something else. Then his back bowed and bones realigned.

I sat there frozen to my seat while my eyes stayed glued to what was happening in front of me. What was happening to M1. He wasn't human. He was a fucking wolf!

My reaction after the shock wore off? Well I giggled then laughed hard, bending over holding my ribs because it hurt. I think they thought I was having a mental breakdown. Hell I wasn't sure that I wasn't. They all stared at me as if I had grown a second head and M1 or his wolf sat down and whined.

I stood up on shaky legs, more from exhaustion than fear and took a step to M1. I was amazed to say the least but I wasn't afraid. Maybe I was losing my mind. Any normal person would be running and screaming but me? No, I stood in front of a man that was now a wolf with his head almost reaching my boobs with an outstretched hand. I was inches away from his head before I stopped. Realizing I wasn't going to move any further M1 slowly stood and took a small step rubbing his head against my hand. His fur was a lot softer than I expected. I felt my body relax immediately and my legs felt more sure.

"Beautiful," I whispered. "M1 you're absolutely beautiful." My eyes raked across his body admiring his new form. His fur was an amazing shade of maghony brown with his two front paws were white. I started to giggle. "Hmm maybe Boots is a better nickname for you." There was a low growl that rumbled from his chest. I should be shitting my pants but the sound soothed me.

"If I rub your belly does your leg do that thing that dogs do?" I don't know why I asked. It came out of my mouth before I could stop. M1's growl was more intense which made me laugh again. "Damn you still grumble in this shape." I heard Nick start coughing which I was pretty sure he was covering up a laugh.

"Wait! Does that mean all of you? Everyone in this house is a..." I asked as reality started to come back. At Alexander's cautious nod I flopped back down in my seat. M1 was beside me immediately and whined. Unconsciously I started to run my fingers through his fur on the top of his head since it was now resting on the arm on the chair. "Fuck me, any of you could have torn me apart at any time." Looking at M1 I said, "Damn I give you huge kudos on keeping your shit together with all the times I pissed you off." This time I didn't laugh. M1 moved and licked my face from chin to forehead. I pushed his big face away. "Come on dude that was just gross!" I snapped while wiping off the dog saliva.

Alexander was now slumped back in his chair looking amazed and confused. Uncle Thomas was leaning against the wall looking relieved and I was pretty sure Brad was trying not to laugh as he sat forward on the couch with his head hanging low.

Shaking my head with a newfound energy my mind started to work again. Looking at Alexander first I asked, "What does this have to do with me actually?" He looked tense again.

Sitting straight up he rested his forearms on his desk and clasped his fingers together. "Your dad was like us. A werewolf. Your mother was not. She was human. You carry the wolf gene so that means you have a choice to be one of us. Although I believe you don't because we think you are already going through the process." He stopped to let it all sink in.

After a few seconds and a nod from me he continued. "You see usually you would have to be bitten by one of us to trigger the wolf gene that is dormant but with you we believe it has already been triggered with the past events in your life." I stiffened now. What the hell did my past have to do with anything? They all saw my reaction. "Here is the problem. In cases like yours there is a chance you will not make it through the final transformation. To give you the best odds of survival and the best fighting chance to control your wolf we suggest you allow us to inject our venom in you." The room fell quiet.

I was going back in my head with everything he just said. Two things kept playing back in my mind. "SO to clarify you are basically telling me this could kill me. What happens if I don't get control of the wolf?" I had a really bad feeling about this. My hair was standing up on the back of my neck.

Alexander sighed. "It means your wolf would be feral and out of control."

"Which means you will have to kill me before I kill someone else," I countered even though I already knew the answer. All Alexander did was nod. Fuck. "So I either die in the middle of the transformation or you end up killing me. Great! Sounds fucking fantastic." I was pissed. Alexander started to speak again but I cut him off. "Don't. I just...I need time." With that said I walked out of the office and to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 4.1K 30
A Past and Present definitely involve the people in it, but they both have more than that to offer. The situations, the choices made for you and th...
100 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...
7.4K 246 35
Life isn't easy when you're a teenage girl living in a house full guys. Throw in a controlling father, an overprotective brother and a jackass of a w...
758K 35.9K 37
It is a common practice that when one Alpha challengers another, the defeated wolf can either be banished into exile from the pack lands or be put to...