Lucifer's Brother

By OP_Gamergirl

Lucifer wasn't the only angel cast down to hell. One of his younger brothers had been sentenced to hell but h... More

Azazel
Fraud and Mess Party
Devil's Weakness
Sweet Kicks
Favorite Son
Wing Man
Et Tu, Doctor
A Priest Walks Into a Bar
Dead Chef
St. Lucifer
#TeamLucifer
Back to Damnation
A/N

The Devil Changing?

6.6K 103 5
By OP_Gamergirl

(Edited 7/11/2020)

On a stroll around L.A., Lucifer and Azazel decided to go on a walk with Ruth. They past by many people most of who were wearing costumes. But one person made them cringe a bit, it was a man ranting about the devil.

"Look at that ass nut," Azazel says to Lucifer as tugs on Ruth's leash to make sure he stays with him. Lucifer smiles and starts to chat with the man. He continued to annoy the human by showing him his demon face.

"Pfft... Now that's amusing." Azazel chuckles as the man starts to freak out and starts to yell at the people around laughing at him. The man soon runs away as people start to collect the money that was thrown out from the man's tip jar. "Well, you sure know how to make an impression on people."

"Why thank you, Azazel." Lucifer thanks him as they walk off. "But you're still coming with me."

"Damn... But we're taking my car." Azazel says in defeat.

"Alrighty then, I've always liked your dodge charger." Lucifer smiles at his little brother.

~~~~~

"Now who are these two?" The female therapist asked while Lucifer and Azazel take a seat on the couch as Ruth laid down next to their feet.

"This is my younger brother, Azazel and his dog, Ruth." Lucifer introduces them. "Azazel this is Dr. Linda Martin."

"I'm still wondering how you got me to do this with you?" Azazel says as Ruth turned his head towards his master. "Aye stay on the floor." Azazel scratches Ruth's head as he had attempted to get on the couch as well.

"So you and Azazel are banished angels from Hell, is that right," Linda asked. After a while of the session, Azazel had left with Ruth leaving Lucifer so he could do something with the therapist to open Lux.

As partyers and new people entered and began having a blast at Lux, a certain detective was sitting down at a booth taking pictures of Lucifer as he came inside. Stopping at the bar, Lucifer asked Azazel to make something for the detective. As the detective was too focused on Lucifer, Maze came by to drop off the drink that was made for her.

"I didn't order a drink," Chloe tells her when she placed the drink in front of her.

"Courtesy of the owner." Maze tells her.

"This is from Lucifer?" Chloe asked pointing to the drink.

"Azazel was told to make you something you'll like. Did he get it wrong?" Maze asked looking at her.

"You seem really close to Lucifer and his brother?" Chloe questions. Maze leans over the table and tells her, "I followed them through the gates of Hell."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Chloe says making Maze chuckle and steal her small umbrella before heading back over to the bar.

"So how was the chat with the human detective?" Azazel asked her as he was cleaning some glasses.

"She bothers me." Maze tells him.

"Doesn't every female do?" Azazel says leaning over the bar. Maze gritted her teeth and replies, "She's a different kind of pain."

"Sounds interesting," Azazel smirks and looks over to the grand piano that his brother was playing. "Now this has become slightly amusing?" He points over to the piano to see the detective walking over to him.

Maze shakes her head before walking away, "Make sure you do your job."

Azazel watches as she leaves then returns his attention to his brother before resuming making drinks for the guests. As Chloe stops at the piano, Lucifer speaks without looking at her. "Hello, Detective. How's your undercover surveillance of my activities gone so far?"

"I've looked into you and your brother." Chloe answers. "Your name really is Lucifer Morningstar as well as your brother, Azazel. And as far as I can tell, you didn't exist five years ago but your brother has for 10 years."

"On the earthly plane, no," Lucifer tells her as he took a drink.

"People don't appear out of thin air. Who were you?" Chloe asked. "And how did you survive getting shot 6 times by Jimmy Barnes?"

"Is that your normal reaction to someone saving your life?" Lucifer asked with a smile on his face. "Investigating them?"

"When I see something I can't explain, yeah. I look for answers." Chloe tells him.

"Well, I've given you the answer, Detective. It's not my fault you won't accept it." Lucifer says a smile still on his face. As their conversation went on, Chloe's phone had rung and caused her to leave suddenly without speaking to Lucifer.

"Well, that was something?" Azazel says walking over to him watching as Chloe left Lux.

~~~~~~

"Okay remind me why I'm here?" Azazel asked as Lucifer 'pulled' him and Ruth out to follow the detective. "Come on, Azazel. You need to get out more and so does Ruth." Lucifer tells him as they crossed over the police tape thanks to Lucifer's gift. Chloe soon walked over to them, "What are you doing here?"

"I was pulled over here by him." Azazel points at Lucifer while holding a good grip on Ruth's leash as he attempts to run off towards a Paparazzi. "Aye, what's with you."

"Oh! How's your ex?" Lucifer asked waving to him as Azazel gets his dog to calm down. "He's not the reason you rushed over here, is he?"

"Answer the question," Chloe says not wanting to waste time.

"I'm trying to solve my mystery, Detective. If I don't affect you, I'm curious as to what does." Lucifer tells her before noticing she was eyeing an arrested man being taken to a police car.

Having trouble keeping his grip on the leash while paying attention to his brother, Ruth's leash slips through Azazel's hand and over to the police car.

"Crap... Ruth!" Azazel calls out, running after him.

"Oh dear, that's not normal," Lucifer says following after him as well as the detective.

"This isn't how his dog normally behaves?" Chloe questions.

"Not in the slightest. He only acts this way when there's someone that did a bad thing." Lucifer explains. Azazel finally caught a hold of his collar and pulled him away from a paparazzi that taking pictures. But Ruth continues to bark at the dark skinned man.

"Sorry about that, I don't know what's with him," Azazel apologizes as he pulled on Ruth's collar before deciding to pick him up. "Come on." Walking back towards his brother, who was talking with the arrested man with the detective until her ex-husband stopped them.

"Neither one of you are supposed to be here. Especially you two." He said pulling the man away.

"Right. Well, that's done." Lucifer says before seeing Azazel. "So what was with him?"

"Dunno, probably that guy has something to do with it or the reason to that dead driver," Azazel says placing Ruth down. "Bad. Bad, Ruth." Azazel scolds him causing him to whimper.

"Wait, why would he know that guy was a reason for the driver's death instead of Nick," Chloe asked as Azazel grabbed a hold of the leash again.

"Ruth is a hellhound that searches and hunts down those who have committed sins mostly ones that have committed recent sins," Azazel explains as Ruth sits by his feet.

"Sure he can," Chloe says not believing what he said. "I'm going to find out who really killed this kid." With that, Chloe walked off leaving the three to themselves.

"Hmm... Interesting and odd human, I've ever met." Azazel says before they walk towards Azazel's 69 4 doors black Dodge Charger.

"You think that guy was just a piece or the main?" Lucifer asked as Azazel opened the back door allowing Ruth in.

"Ruth has been right everytime so far. So it would right to trust him unless the guy did something else." Azazel says closing the door. "You. You, Ruth, are staying here for running off like that." Azazel rubbed his small head that stuck out from the open door window before noticing that Lucifer was missing.

"Lucifer," Azazel says before seeing him at a car at the crime scene. "Be a good boy and stay in the car," Azazel tells Ruth before walking off to Lucifer.

"I see someone got the other angry." Azazel shakes his head seeing Chloe upset with his brother.

~~~~~

"Oh goody, Amenadiel's here," Azazel says entering Lucifer's home. "I was wondering why the elevator door was opening slowly."

"Azazel, I didn't think you would stay," Amenadiel says looking at him.

"If I did, I would have to wait a while for the door to close and go back to my floor," Azazel explains and leans against the bar in Lucifer's room. "And that would be very boring to have to wait for you to leave."

"You think about my offer, Lucifer. And Azazel-"

"I know still have the easy way to return to Hell," Azazel mutters as Amenadiel takes his leave. "Will he ever stop being such an asshole?"

"Don't think so," Lucifer smirks. "Anyway, we'll be leaving soon."

"Stop dragging me out of my room, Luci!" Azazel whines and leaves Lucifer's room.

~~~~~~

"Rather not continue to ask the same question to me when I'm with him," Azazel says pointing at Lucifer before Ruth runs up behind him. "Aye Ruth, I asked you to stay in the car." He says scratching his ear. "You want me to stay outside with him?"

"N-no, come in," Chloe says leaving the door open for him as she went to speak with Lucifer.

"Do you take bribes?" Lucifer asked as he looks around.

"No I don't and why are you here?" Chloe asked him before hearing someone call out his name. "Lucifer!" A small little girl ran towards him and hugs him.

"Hello again, small human," Lucifer says with an uneasy voice.

"Wow... Looks like someone likes you." Azazel says coming in with Ruth.

"Puppy!" The same human lets go of Lucifer and run to hug Ruth. "Woah, a fast little human," Azazel says looking at Ruth as he let the girl do as she pleases.

"Ah sorry about her. Trixie, why don't you get ready for your father." Chloe tells her.

"Don't worry. Ruth won't hurt her unless she does something he doesn't like." Azazel says patting Ruth's head as Ruth panted and looked to the side. Bending down to Trixie, Azazel spoke with her. "So Trixie, why don't you take Ruth to your room for a bit?"

"Can I?" Trixie asked with a happy disbelief look on her face. Nodding to it, Azazel watched as Trixie and Ruth run over to her room.

"And the child is happy now," Azazel says standing up. "Now you two can talk without her around."

"I had no idea that Hot Tub High School paid this well," Lucifer says looking around as Azazel smacked his head with a hand.

"It didn't. And can you shh on the Hot Tub?" Chloe asked him. "She doesn't know." Not paying any attention to their chat, Azazel had walked over to the door until hearing a dog whine. Passing both Lucifer and Chloe's legs, Ruth ran over to Azazel and was hiding behind his legs.

"Well, Ruth's scared. I'm going back to put him in the car." Azazel says walking out with Ruth. After getting Ruth in the back, Azazel looked back to see Lucifer walking over. "You got kicked out?... Hehe... The King of Hell gets rejected by a mere mortal."

"Shut up and get in," Lucifer says walking over to the front seat door. "Anyway let's go to the LAPD station."

"What for, exactly?" Azazel asked, looking at him from over the car. "Why to question that dung beetle of course," Lucifer replies with his famous smirk. Giving him a look, Azazel shakes his head. "You're going to use your charm on to get in, aren't you?"

"Why of course, dear brother," Lucifer tells him. Sighing heavily, Azazel looks at his car. "Fine, get in." After getting in the car, the three drove to the station for Lucifer to question Nick Hofmeister.

~~~~~

"I'll never understand how easily these humans can be charmed so fast after a single look at you," Azazel says leaning against the wall of the interrogation room with Ruth as Lucifer sat down across from the stoner guy.

"Well my charm can get me info without the use of a hound and violence," Lucifer tells him. "Now I've got an effect on people. It's a way of pulling out their deepest desires, revealing the truth within. It works on everyone. Everyone except Chloe Decker."

"What's that?" Azazel questions after hearing his brother's words.

"And suspect it's somehow related to my recent bounds to humanity," Lucifer says ignoring his little brother.

"Luci... Is this the only reason why we're out here?" Azazel asked utterly annoyed.

"You don't want to be here than wait outside then," Lucifer tells him pointing to the door. Reluctantly, Azazel walks out of the room with Ruth not wanting to listen to anything boring and unamusing to his ears. After a few minutes, Lucifer left the room and walked out with his brother. "That was fast."

"Yeah, let's head back to Lux." Lucifer tells him.

"Finally, I can relax." Azazel says as they headed to his Charger.

~~~~

"Is it me or does Lucifer look that there's something on his mind?" Maze asked Azazel who was sitting across from her and had Ruth laying down on the seat with his head on his lap.

"Yep, he has the same look on his face from when we left the station," Azazel replies. "Not sure what happened." The two looked over to the club owner, who was sitting at the bar playing with his Pentecostal Coin.

"What is wrong with you?" Maze called out to him.

"Nothing is wrong with me," Lucifer says turning to them. "I was hoping for sexy, salacious details, and instead I got taken on a trip down depression lane."

"Sounds like my life before the Witch Trails," Azazel says, scratching Ruth's back. "Listen, brother, you can't expect every human girl's life is filled with drugs, sex, and porn."

"You feel bad for invading her privacy?" Maze questions him as she got up from her seat and walked over to him. "You're the lord of Hell. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Amenadiel is right. You are changing like Azazel."

"Wait Amenadiel came here?" Azazel says standing up. "Shit, he better had not gone into my room."

"I don't mind the odd smart-ass remark, Maze. They can be quite amusing. But don't you dare disrespect me or my brother." Lucifer tells her with a serious tone.

"Or what?" Maze says getting to him as Azazel stands up from the cushioned seat watching them. "You'll cry really hard on my shoulder?"

"You will not speak to me this way!" Lucifer yells at her with his burning demon eyes surprising Ruth causing him to whimper in fear. Azazel looks down a pity before grabbing his jacket and Ruth's lease and headed upstairs. While he walked up the stairs, Chloe came in and walked down towards Lucifer. Azazel stopped and watch the detective and his brother from upstair quietly.

"How did you get into Nick's holding cell?" Chloe asked as Maze walked away from Lucifer.

"Why, by asking very nicely, of course," Lucifer tells her charmingly.

"Did you learn something at least?" Chloe asked him.

"Yes, I did. Our dun beetle is protecting someone who's following in his footsteps." Lucifer tells her. "Protege, perhaps."

"I found out someone else was following Robbie, and someone been uploading photos today from Nick's company." Chloe tells him "Last one was posted an hour ago from a party still happening now. Our killer could be there." Chloe turns and heads off before stopping and turned back to Lucifer. "Are you coming or what?"

"Oh, sorry, I thought this was the part where you leave me behind and say something like, 'Lucifer, stay. Good devil.'" Lucifer says after grabbing his cup.

"I rather keep an eye on you," Chloe says walking out with Lucifer following her. But as he was about to head out, Azazel grabbed his arm. "Luci. I rather you don't get too attached to a mere human. Or else either you or someone else gets hurt."

"Thank you for those words of experience, Azazel," Lucifer says as Azazel let's go of his arm. "But I'll be fine. I'm immortal." Lucifer waves as he walks off.

"Dumbass," Azazel mutters and continues to head to his room.

~~~~~~

"The human's back with him?" Azazel asked Maze as she was cutting an apple while watching Lucifer and Chloe chat.

"Yep, it annoys me." Maze tells him.

"You and me both, Maze," Azazel say before seeing Chloe walk away. Lucifer turns over to the two.

"Whatever speech you have for me, I don't want to hear it." He tells them.

"I think I said everything I need to." Maze says as Azazel walks over to him.

"Human rule can never be applied to us, immortals, brother," Azazel tells him. "So why even listen to her?"

"You're right. And I agree." Lucifer says fixing his suit. "Let's go deliver some punishment."

"There's my big brother." Azazel smiles as the three heads off.

~~~~~~

"Hey, Mazikeen. Ever wonder how long it takes for an average human to suffocate in a car trunk?" Azazel says as they wait on Lucifer.

"No. Not really." Maze answers. "How long?"

"Around 12-24 hours at best. Depending on the environment." Azazel says. "It's a slow death."

"Ever done it before?" Maze asked. Azazel shook his head. "Nope but I've seen people that have when they've been kidnapped."

"You watched ideally by?" She looked at him.

"On accident. But it's a really boring and painless thing I've watched." Azazel says just as Lucifer finally arrives with Nick. "I rather watch a sex killing."

"Maze! Azazel! Bring me my present?" Lucifer asked playfully. Maze walks over to the trunk and pulls out a duck taped Josh Bryant. "Be careful, Maze. You don't want to kill him, yet." Azazel jokes as he walks over to Lucifer. After Maze gets Josh to his feet and removes the tape from his mouth, she soon headbutts him for threatening her.

"Be polite to the lady. She isn't you enemy tonight." Lucifer tells him as Maze cuts the tape that was wrapped around his wrists.

"What is this?" Nick asked.

"Both of you committed terrible acts worthy of punishment," Azazel tells them. "However you will not receive said punishment when you die."

"It's my fault, really. Sorry." Lucifer apologizes. "So I'm here to fix that. Right now."

Both men looked at him in complete confusion.

"I don't think you were specific, Luci," Azazel informs him.

"Oh. Amateurs. All right, very well, in terms, you'll understand." Lucifer says turning to Maze. Grabbing two pistols that were on the back of her belt, Maze walks over to the middle of the two humans and starts to place the guns in front of them. "You both get a gun. Let's see who shoots first."

"What's stopping us from shooting you?" Josh asked.

"A waste of time and a good bullet," Azazel tells him before going into specifics. "Plus he was going to rat you out to the police and he tricked you into taking a fall in murder you never committed. Make a wise choice and discuss."

"You really did it? You killed people." Nick says to Josh. Quickly, Josh grabs his gun and points it straight at Nick.

"You lost your touch, Nick," Josh tells him. "All this talk about lines we can't cross. Now the only way to be first is to realize that there is no line. And you were almost begging to take the fall. That one dramatic gesture. As if that would erase the fact that you've been a piece of crap for the last 30 years."

"How pathetic are these humans?" Azazel questions quietly to himself as Josh and Nick continued their little chat before Josh pulled the trigger. The gun clicks but nothing happens. Lucifer laughs a bit as Azazel and Maze had a smile on their faces.

"Oh, Maze, you fiend." Lucifer jokes. "Even I didn't see that one coming."

"Seems like someone should have checked their mag," Azazel says.

Taking a look at the other gun, Josh dives down to get it but only for Nick to sweep it up before him. As Nick held his former protege at gunpoint, a car stops by and Chloe rushes over to stop him.

"Detective, you're interrupting my punishment," Lucifer complains.

"You don't talk. You're lucky I figured out your insane, ironic plan before anyone got killed." Chloe says.

"Well, you would have if only Josh had his bullets," Azazel smirks as Chloe tries to convince Nick not to shot him while Lucifer does the opposite. "Why even bother trying? They're both going to hell."

"Fascinating, aren't they?" Lucifer says looking at Chloe. Both Maze and Azazel look at him with utter confusion. Soon Lucifer puts his hands in a praying position right as Nick pulled the trigger. Time soon slowed down causing everyone and everything around to go at a very slow speed while Maze, Azazel, and Lucifer remained unaffected by it.

"Aww. I wanted to see some blood." Azazel complains seeing that time had slowed down and Amenadiel stood in front of them. "Did you really have to?"

"I was surprised to hear from you, Lucifer," Amenadiel says.

"Well, not as surprised as I was. Did you expect to hear from Azazel?" Lucifer said, after putting his hands down from their praying position. "But I wanted to tell you, you were right."

Azazel shook his head and walked over to Josh kicking him in the john as Lucifer plucked the bullet out the air while walking over to Amenadiel. After the chat with Amenadiel, Lucifer still refused the offer of going back to hell.

"And you, Azazel?" Amenadiel looks over to their younger brother.

"Like I've told you, big brother. I'm not going to hell for father." Azazel tells him straight. Walking off without another word, Amenadiel flies away and time returns to its normal speed. Josh soon holds his private and falls to the ground.

"Damn it. Well, this has been a waste await of fun I was hoping for." Azazel mutters as Lucifer decides to startle Chloe. "Let's leave Lucifer to his problem, Mazikeen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.9K 40
Season 5 one-shots like I promised. It's mostly cute fluff (excuse the chapter labeled "Anything You Pour I'll Drink) so I hope you enjoy. I don't ow...
371 26 10
this is a fanfic based of the last events of GO season 2. spoilers, angst, and a lot of gay stuff ahead. after aziraphale went back to heaven, everyt...
3K 158 14
In the beginning, the angel Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and condemned to rule Hell for all eternity. And now he is God. What does that even mean...
59.2K 2.2K 51
After their first night ever together, that night remains as the "magical" night in Deckerstar's history. Join Lucifer and Chloe on a journey full of...