B̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ T̥ͦo̥ͦ M̥ͦy̥ͦ Mͦ...

By VioletViety

Highest ranking: #1 in Aphmau and fcu S͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ n͓̽e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽o͓̽u͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ s͓̽h͓̽e͓̽... More

C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ O⃟n⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟o⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟r⃟e⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟i⃟v⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟i⃟x⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ E⃟i⃟g⃟h⃟t⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ N⃟i⃟n⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ E⃟l⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟i⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟i⃟f⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟i⃟x⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟

C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟e⃟l⃟v⃟e⃟

2.5K 56 84
By VioletViety

Art by: ???

Don't play song yet

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..12- Her Action..:*・゚☆

Aphmau stared at Aaron in shock, now realizing what she's dealing with.

Think Aphmau, think.

"I know this is hard for you, but I couldn't lie to you and hide something like that away from you." Aaron said, standing up and walking towards a mirror.

He then let out a breath that he's been holding and his ears and tail came out.

"I understand if you know think of me as a monster, if you want to end our relationship or change your dorm I understand." Aaron said and Aphmau stood up and walked towards him.

"No." She simply said, Aaron turned to her and she grabbed his hands.

"Monsters are the ones who cause harm to the society, you didn't. So don't call yourself a monster." Aphmau said and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Aphmau, do you realize what you're dealing with?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded.

"I do, Aaron you've been hiding it in fear of being taken in custody. I know how dangerous that is, but I'll always be here for you." Aphmau said and Aaron hugged her, she hugged back with a smile.

"I love you so much, you have such a very big heart." Aaron said and Aphmau blushed a little.

"I love you too." Aphmau replied and Aaron pulled away and stared into her eyes.

"Did you just-"

"Mhm, yeah I did. I love you Aaron." Aphmau said and Aaron kissed her roughly, holding her tightly close to him.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"What?!" Aphmau said, she was in her room in a call with the hospital.

"Okay okay, I'm on my way." Aphmau said then hurried to her closet and pulled out an outfit.

With some boyfriend jeans and Adidas Superstar.

She ran out of her room and grabbed her car keys.

"Aphmau." Aphmau stopped in her track and turned around, seeing Aaron leaning on his bedroom doorframe.

"Where are you going?" Aaron asked and she smiled.

"My dad woke up, I have to go see him. Don't worry, I'll be back." Aphmau said and Aaron pointed at the door and snapped his fingers, his eyes closed.

She ran out of the dorm and ran up to her car but someone grabbed her wrist and she turned around, quickly pulling her hand back.

"Alpha ordered me to take you to the hospital." Blaze said and Aphmau sighed, she turned to her dorm balcony and saw Aaron standing there staring down at them.

Aphmau smiled at him and walked up to Blaze's car and sat in the backseat and Blaze got in the driver's seat and they took off to the hospital.

Aaron walked back into his room and took out a white shirt and wore a black jacket with red stripes on the shoulders on.

Someone knocked on the door and Aaron walked out of his room, he walked up to the door and opened it. It was Gene.

Aaron then walked back into the dorm and Gene followed, closing the door behind him.

"Aaron, I need to talk to you." Gene said as Aaron walked into the kitchen and got out a bottle of wine and poured some in a glass.

"It's master for you, don't forget who you are Gene." Aaron said, taking a sip from his glass.

"I've seen the way you treat Aphmau, the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. I can tell there's something." Gene said and Aaron placed the cup down, he looked up from the cup to Gene.

"What if there's something?" Aaron asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You know she's my ex and I'm trying to get her back." Gene said and Aaron stared at him with a smirk.

"I know, but then I realized something." Aaron said then walked up to him.

"I said that I'll help you, but I changed my mind." Aaron said and Gene stared at him.

"What do you mean?" Gene asked and Aaron smirked, he then took out his gun and raised it up.

"That's something for you to figure out, leave my dorm." Aaron said and Gene didn't protest because he knows what Aaron will do if he did. He left the dorm and closed the door behind him.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

Aphmau arrived and was reading a book on a bench, she's in a happy mood because her father's getting better.

"Aphmau." Aphmau growled slightly and looked up, she knew that was Gene.

"What?" She said, not paying attention to him. She placed the book down and stood up.

"Can we talk? Please I'm sorry." Gene said and Aphmau laughed.

"Sorry?" She chuckled then placed her purse on the bench.

"Let me show you what 'Sorry' means." Aphmau said then cleared her throat.

She then clapped her hands and music started playing.

Play song

Blame it on the gold and on the silver
Blame it on the love I used to give you
Baby you could never buy no better
Ooh you're gonna pay for this forever

She then pushed him away from her

Try to spend my love and now it's broken
'Cause you could never see I was a token
This is who I am, it's time to show it
And now you want me back, you must be joking

She then started walking up to him and he started going back.

Ooh 'cause I'm not just a penny you can pick up off the sidewalk
Not just a penny you can pick up off the sidewalk

People nearby started gathering around then.

I'm a dime, I'm a dime
But I'm not yours
I'm just fine, I'm just fine
Don't you know, don't you know
Say goodbye to this dime
Oh
Had your chance, now I'm gone
And by the time you hear this song
You won't find me in your wallet

She then pulled out a picture of both of them from high school.

Pulled me closer with your wicked magic
You're getting clearer every moment passing
Told me you were faithful, you were classy
Boy I'm looking back and now I'm laughing

She then torn the picture and held it in her hand.

Ooh 'cause I'm not just a penny you can pick up off the sidewalk
Not just a penny you can pick up off the sidewalk

She then threw the picture at his face.

I'm a dime, I'm a dime
But I'm not yours
I'm just fine, I'm just fine
Don't you know, don't you know
Say goodbye to this dime
Oh
Had your chance, now I'm gone
And by the time you hear this song
You won't find me in your wallet

She then grabbed her water bottle and opened it.

Spare the excuses I'm not spare change
Baby I'll take this time to invest in me
Spare the apologies I won't buy 'em
Ooh I dare you to find you another dime

She then spilled the water on him.

Because I'm not just a penny love
I'm not just a penny you can
I'm not just a penny you can pick up off the sidewalk
Not just a penny love
I'm not just a penny you can
I'm not just a penny you can pick up off the sidewalk

She then slapped him across his face.

I'm a dime, I'm a dime
But I'm not yours
I'm just fine, I'm just fine
Don't you know

She then kicked his gut and backed away.

I'm a dime, I'm a dime
But I'm not yours
I'm just fine I'm just fine
Don't you, don't you know love
Say goodbye to this dime
Say goodbye
Had your chance now I'm gone
And by the time you hear this song
You won't find me in your wallet

She then flipped him her middle finger and grabbed her stuff and walked away, back to her dorm as she heard people clapping and cheering.

"Aphmau!" Aphmau turned around and saw Diana running up to her.

"Diana! Hey!" Aphmau waved and Diana ran up to her.

"Anyways, I was asking if I can borrow your notes for a bit." Diana said and Aphmau nodded.

"Sure c'mon let's go." Aphmau said and they walked back to her dorm.

"So tell me about that conference you're going to." Diana said as they entered Aphmau's dorm.

"So it's basically going to be a conference with a bunch of popular YouTubers, what happens there is that we start talking about our progress and how we can improve. And also the fact that we've been thinking about getting into a team together to help younger YouTubers and stop any rumors or trouble going around." Aphmau explained as they've entered Aphmau's room.

"Oh-here they are." Aphmau said, taking out her notes.

"Thanks!" Diana said, taking them from Aphmau.

"I'll see you around!" Diana said then left the dorm.

Aphmau got out of her room and entered Aaron's room, but he wasn't there.

She didn't see his phone, his cigarettes or his gun around. Meaning that he left.

Aphmau took a deep breath and walked over to the kitchen, she got out a glass of water and drank it. She then grabbed her backpack from her room and left the dorm for class

Ciao Adios!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 457 21
•Sequel To Aarmau AU (A Stranger)• ♡Completed♡ I watched as the heart meter started beating again. It went faster and faster. "Call the doctors," I s...
51.1K 1.3K 15
Snooter for Love Previously the Number 1 story in the #DanielXReader tag The Number 6 in the #MyStreet tag - A Daniel X Reader, from the universe of...
45.5K 1.2K 23
1st prequel to "I'll always love you..." This follows (Y/N) in her freshman year and the adventures she has. (Y/N) (L/N) is a normal werewolf. Normal...
41.8K 1.1K 22
After Y/N finished highschool,she started school at the prestegious FC university.Where both her brothers go.Gene also goes there,much to Y/N's surpr...