Don't Matter || August Alsina...

By August_Slays

She never thought that a upperclassmen would want her. ( Read More To Find Out ) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
PSA
56
PSA

42

2.5K 79 28
By August_Slays

Maddie POV

I heard about River and August break up. She's been getting a lot of backlash from social media. So I decided to take her out just to get her mind off of it. I pulled up at her house and she came out looking like a snack. When she got in the car she looked at me.

" They hate me ". She say with watery eyes.

" River no they don't....your messing up your makeup ". I say wiping her tears.

" It's not your fault he cheated ".

" I didn't do anything all I did was love him and he do this to me ". She said looking in the mirror.

" But at the end of the day I'm still that bitch ". She said.

" I just had to let that out ".

" Girl you crazy ". I say.

__________________________

We were at the bowling alley and we were having fun. I invited more people just to make it more fun.

" This is the most fun I've had in a while ". River say smiling.

" Aww " Eva say.

" A fine ass nigga staring at you sis ". Tasha said.

River POV

When Tasha told me some guy was staring at me I looked and he was fine but I'm good. We had a break because we were eating. I heard Medicine come on by Queen, and y'all that shit touched my soul.

" How would you like it if I do the things you do
Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes ". I sang to the top of my lungs.

They all looked at my crazy and I just kept singing.

" How could you play me when the love I gave was real, I even took you back and you still had no chill ". I sang that part really loud.

_______

After the song was over my throat was dry as fuck.

" Ok I see yo vocals ". Nicole said laughing.

" Girl Yes it felt so good just to sing that ". I say smiling.

" But I'm about to get something to drink want anything ". I asked them.

They shook there head no and I went over to the bar.

When I got to the bar I sat at the waiting chair thing. I pulled out my phone.

" Someone broke ya heart ". Someone said.

I closed my phone and turned my face and looked at the person. It was that fine guy was looking at me.

" Umm why ". I asked with an attitude.

" Because you was singing the song with ya soul ". He say with a giggle.

" Nah just a little break up ". I said

" Oh ". He say.

He gave me a smile and I kinda looked down.

" Whats ya name ". He asked.

" River ". I say shyly.

" That's beautiful ".

" Thanks what's your name ".

" Kentrell but you can call me Ken or Trell ". He said licking his lips.

" Well Trell it was nice meeting you ". I say about to walk away.

He grabbed my waist to him and looked in my eyes.

" You gone leave without my number ". He say grabbing my phone.

I unlocked it and let him put his number in it.

" Call me ". He say.

" I'll think about it ". I say smiling and walking away.

___________________

When I got home it was quiet I went to my room and saw Aurora laid out on the bed sleep.

" Aww ". I say closing the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 34.1K 81
•Highest ranking: #74 in TeenFic & #12 in ChrisBrown "What if you find your soul mate... at the wrong time?" ― Lauren Kate, Passion Foolishly, b...
476K 21.8K 47
When Missy's sweet-hearted ways cause an accidental love story, she's stuck with an ultimatum. Either leave him alone or just let things flow. She kn...
65.4K 1.8K 39
You thought they were crazy and confused before?
5K 128 22
"Why are you like this Mino? I thought you had changed since first year?" I retort harshly, crossing my arms in disgust. He looks to the ground and f...