The Downfall

Por Hibbie_Jibbies

A yoonmin book ft. wolf/pack, omegaverse au-smut Cover art isn't mine. I don't know who drew it. Más

INTRO
Chapter 1-scents & staying over
Chapter 2- love & lust
Chapter 3- Everything Is Ok
Chapter 4-Pregnant
Chapter 5-Doctor
Chapter 6-Will you pamper me?
Chapter 7- Is It Time?
You thought this was the end?
Chapter 8.5-I Failed?
Chapter 9- I'd love that

Ch-10- My vows

2.8K 51 18
Por Hibbie_Jibbies

"I'd love that plan." Jimin smiled as he hugged Yoongi.

He wanted to make sure his family was safe, so Yoongi taught him how to fight.  That's a little secret though.

"C'mon, I called Jungkook. He'll meet us at the house."

"alright."

-_____________________

Just as yoonmin got home, Jungkook knocked on the door holding 2 pups. The door was opened and he came in.

"My babies!!!" Jimin cried as he took his pups and hugged them. 

"Eomma! Appa!" They whined. 

"Yoongi! Their first words!!!!!!" 

The older just chuckled and thanked HopekookTae for taking care of them.

"Hyung?"

"Jimin? Why are ya calling me that?"

"I-Should I make dinner?" Yoongi was in awe by his all of a sudden serious tone. He sensed something was off.

"No baby, I'll make dinner. You should get bath with the pups."

"Thanks Yoongi."

-__________________

Jimin got into the bath. All he thought about was his mate. 

Yoongi could only think about jimin as well. Jimin bathed his pups regardless & dried them as well.

"Okay, pups. All clean!" With that, he left the bath to put the pups to bed.

He walked the halls with a towel around his waist and sleeping pups in his arms. He laid them down and and tucked them in.

_______________________

"Jimin-ah!" Yoongi announced.

"Don't scream, the pups' are sleeping.

"Sorry"

"Now, what?" Jimin voiced concern.

"I really want to do this right."

"Go on?"

"I want to have a real wedding."

"Ashghghfsgfsg......me too!!!" Jimin started crying.

"Don't cry, love. I'll show you more....you'll be crying in pleasure." Yoongi smirked.

"Let's do it." Jimin remarked and they both went to their room.

__________________

Jimin barley got any sleep. He still decided to push through because he wanted to talk about their wedding.

"So is 1 week ok?" 

"What?!?! One week!?!?" Jimin gasped in awe.

"Yeah, I know it's rushed but, it's wolf tradition." Jimin couldn't argue with that.

"If we're following tradition, then shouldn't it be in 2 days."

"Why?"

"The full moon!"

Yoongi voiced a quiet 'oh.'  "I guess it's in 2 days then."

__________________-

The young couple called everyone they knew to help plan the ceremony on such short notice. 

Jin and Taehyung would help with jimin's part, while Jungkook and Namjoon help Yoongi's. Hobi, on the other hand, was going to call the near-by pack and ask for help. Luckily the NCT PACK was eager to help. The ceremony would take place in a church on NCT grounds.

[Since the whole incident with jimin, Hobi will be watched by his mates: Jungkook, Jimin.]

________________________—__________—__

It took a whole day to set up, but Jimin looked beautiful in his dress, or so Jin deemed. 

^^^^^^^^Jimin's dress^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^ Yoongi's tux ^^^^^^^^^

The alphas helped their friend  into his tux. He looked stunning. More importantly, he'll be married to his lovely omega.

____________________________

The ceremony is starting and all of NCT gives their wishes to Yoongi as he headed up the isle.

The alpha took a stance next to an Elder of the NCT pack. The elder, who would marry them, smiled at Yoongi and preceded to look forward. Yoomgi was nervous, he was sweating. 

He saw Hobi, Namjoon, Jin, Tae & Jungkook open the doors to the church. There, standing in all white, stood Jimin. Practically glowing with happiness. He was beautiful. 

Music started to play as Jimin walked down the isle holding red, crisp roses, that contrast with with dress quite well. 

He finally, finally, reached Yoongi. Tears were streaming down his face. Jimin mouthed an 'I love you,' that's when yoonhi's heart clenched.

The elder cleared his throat, "Do you Min Yoongi, take Park Jimin to be your husband. Through every event that life springs on you?"

"I do."

"Park Jimin, Do you take Min Yoongi as your husband. Through Life and Death?"

"I do."

The elder spoke again, "Now I will read the traditional pack vows. "

He cleared his throat, "No one can possess us, for we belong to ourselves. But, If we both wish, we'll give each other what is the other's. Neither one of us can command each other, for we are free people. However, when one of us wants, the other may serve our needs. May life be more joyful with us in it. Let us promise the only names screamed will be ours."

Both Yoongi and Jimin bowed and joined hands after the vows. 

"May you now share a kiss to seal the marriage." 

They couldn't wait to kiss. Jimin might of actually moaned if it wasn't for where they are. They held hands again and stood side-by-side. A ribbon was tied around their hands that were interlocked. This was a symbol of the marriage. 

They walked down the isle with Yoongi in the lead. As was tradition: An alpha walks first to symbolize the protective ness of family. This was the 'Q' for the others to start mingling. 

When they got to the end of the isle, They saw Jungkook and Tae holding their Children.

"My babies!! Come here!!!" Jimin exclaimed and went to pick up their daughter. Yoongi took the son. 

Jimin started to cry again. "We're a real family."

"Shhhh, it's ok. We'll have to go soon."

The elder finally spoke up after everyone congratulated the couple. "May you bring love to every pack."

In response, Yoonmin both thanked the elder. They  still held their children while walking out.

The couple walked to the carriages that were waiting for them. They got in and headed to their own territory.

Life is finally working out. 

__________________________

That's how we get to now. 5 years later, the twins are 6 yrs old. They live a happy life on their own. But, in the pack territory, near everyone else.

 Jimin got pregnant after his heat one day while the pups were at Jin's. So now their are 3 children.

Jin and Namjoon have an even bigger family. Now with 4 pups.

HopeTaeKook are doing well. Jhope became a hunter for near-by packs. Kookie and Tae watch the neighboring packs' pups. Their children are 9 & 11.

Namjoon is also working on uniting all 5 packs in the area. Jin couldn't be happier.

So far life is working out. Everyone has found themselves, pushed through hardships and made it ok. The downfalls of life often give us chances to make it better. Now it's up to us to correct our own Downfalls. 

________________________

This is the end~~

Sorry for such a shitty chapter!!!!

I've lost all motivation for this, I'm so sorry! 

Thank you all so much for support and getting this book known! I really appreciate it. It brings a smile to my face!!!

BTW: if anyone wants to know more about me (the actual author, not the admins) then pls ask questions!! I'm always open, so feel free. 

I just really want to thank all my little accidents (the people who read my books) for everything!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 138 10
Soulmates and flowers 🪻 Park Jimin was working as a florist, which was his dream job, and Yoongi was going to find a flower he was looking for. Park...
6.6K 537 35
✨ finally finished ✨ "I never wanted to be friends with you, Jiminie." ~ don't be a silent reader, pls ~ smut, fluff - boyxboy don't like, don't rea...
181K 9.5K 49
•Jimin meets Yoongi through internet. Jimin has social anxiety and is depressed. Yoongi makes Jimins life better~ <<< will contain smut in f...
251K 9.4K 73
*If only you knew how I felt!* Shy jimin avoids yoongi like the plague - but not for the reasons you might think. Yoongi on the other hand, doesn't k...