UNCHARTED- Original

By -ellemurphy

Historical Fiction 一 ❝Nothing in this world worth having comes easy❞ 一Diana Gaertner, a southern belle from S... More

PREFACE
CAST
SOUNDTRACK & AESTHETICS
I
II
III
IV
PART TWO
V
VI
VII
VIII

PART ONE

90 2 0
By -ellemurphy

It started out as a nightmare, one from which she feared she'd never wake. A nightmare filled with horror, death, and destruction. The annihilation of everything she held most dear. It began with smoke, the rumbling sound of thunder, and the earth quaking at her feet. With her tears and blood mingling among the fallen as she wept over the gratuitous sight. Yet the upheaval from her life was only just the beginning, for her story had only just begun and the end was nowhere in sight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
14.3K 1.1K 31
It's a fine line between murder and bounty hunting, and most days, Shepard Devereaux isn't sure which side he's on. After his parents are killed in a...
1.7M 50.2K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
242K 9.6K 44
Book 1 | Completed | "Lydia, what if there's a reason I was on the bridge that night?" Two strangers. One cross-country adventure. After an unorthod...