Small Things Matter

By Ullasini

Hello, guys! More

Faded
Belief

Patience

23 2 0
By Ullasini

Patience is a virtue, that one must possess to climb the success ladder in our lives.
Sadly when the word patience is mentioned most take the extreme meaning to it, but never realise that they have a balance to keep.
Some people in general lack patience and rush through things, missing out on minute details that could benefit their journey in life.
While some wait for too long, having high level of tolerance, they just simply miss out on the timing, which is quite a loss.
It's necessary to realise the level of patience one must have towards various scenarios and circumstances in life, to overcome obstacles effectively and permanently.
One must when is the right time for them to act on a given situation, basically one must answer to themselves "How? When? Where? and to Whom?"
It's also essential to know whom the given scenario is to be addressed to, it's all that makes a difference!
So knowing when to set a sail and towards which destination are highly important decisions to make.
Hope this will help you get a clear balance on your patience levels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 897 30
~ are these the last ones / or the ones that'll last? ~
7.6K 949 16
"𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰."
94.7K 2.5K 15
بطلتنا عذاري بنت المسجون ظافر وكان سبب سجنه " عذاري " بنته ،، تغصبها امها تروح لديرتهم~ حائل ~ بعيد عن المشاكل الي بالرياض لكن ماعرفت بالاذيه الي بتح...
6.2K 562 98
𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 �...