Strength through emotion (RWB...

alphafox270

Defeating Melissa didn't come without a price. (Y/N) has suffered a handicap that could potentially kill his... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

4.9K 108 43
alphafox270

(1st Person (Y/N) + Location unknown)

I quickly opened my eyes with a gasp as I realise I wasn't lying on my soft bed any more, I notice the floor below me is transparent and I could see the scenery below: Beacon Academy? What? But I'm already inside, right? I should be sleeping in my dorm there not watching it from above like some sort of God!

???: But you could become a God...

My eyes widened instantly at that voice, it was the only person capable of making my blood boil, the one person who I never want to be friends with again. She ruined my life so I returned it by taking her life. I slowly turned my head over my shoulder with the best glare I could muster, and it was easy to do considering who was floating right in front of me.

(Y/N): Melissa...

Melissa: Now, now darling, no need to be so hostile, I went out of my way to visit you in your dreams, you should be grateful!

(Y/N): You're the last person I ever want to see in my dreams!

Melissa: Aww, that's hurtful my little host, don't you remember all the fun we used to have?

(Y/N): I barely remember all the good memories, they shattered once I saw your true colours, and the fact that you used me no less...

Melissa: True, I did intend to use you at the start, but once we got to know each other I grew attached, I knew you'd become my permanent host after a few months inside your body. That's why I had to do what I had to do.

(Y/N): You mean force my body to slaughter all my friends, fight my Mom and almost kill her, then drive you out by stabbing myself in the brain...

Melissa: That was a slip-up, if only you hadn't had control over your own body for a few seconds, I would've avoided that deadly blow, but alas, you killed me and almost died, luckily though your semblance appeared at the last moment and saved your life.

(Y/N): What do you want?

Melissa: I merely wish to talk, remember my warning? The fall of Beacon? Well, see for yourself...

Melissa suddenly looked down, when I followed her gaze I saw what she was talking about: Grimm everywhere, I could make out a few familiar faces: teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY, heck, even team CRDL was fighting them off! But something I noticed: I wasn't there, and neither was Aidan, wait, this isn't a projection of the future, it's only Melissa trying to make me believe it is!

Ruby: Geez! There's so many! Where's (Y/N)?

Yang: That coward along with Aidan ran!

Blake: He what!?

Weiss: It's true! I saw it with my very own eyes! I saw him cowardly run away when the Grimm showed up!

(Y/N): You know nothing about team RWBY, don't you?

Melissa: Huh, you seem to have complete confidence that's not what they'd say?

(Y/N): Of course they wouldn't say crap like that! They're my friends, and I never run from a fight no matter how dangerous! I never let anything hurt my friends, even if I have to lose my life in the process!

Melissa: A noble statement, but tell me, would they do the same for you?

(Y/N): Even if they didn't, I wouldn't care. I want my friends to constantly live in a state of mind where peace is all they can think about, I want my friends to always be protected. I care about them more than I do myself. And I'll be damned if I let someone like you take them away from me! So Melissa, when the day comes that we see each other face to face once again I'll give you one warning: leave my friends out of it, or I'll make you wish to remain dead forever!

Silence in the white void, Melissa didn't seem the little bit fazed, that honestly angered me to no end. I just wanted to grab Pain and Gain and punch the stupid witch's face in. That was until I saw her grow a genuine smile.

Melissa?: Well done, Mr (L/N)...

(Y/N): What the!?

Melissa just talked, like Ozpin!? Suddenly the white void had disappeared, I gasped when I realised there was something on my head, some kind of device, I instantly threw it off with a grunt before seeing I was in some sort of underground base. I turned to my left to see a smiling Ozpin, a worried Goodwitch and an emotionless Aidan.

Ozpin: It looks like you can be trusted after all...

(Y/N): What?

Goodwitch: That was a device we have used countless times Mr (Y/N)... you see, there was no team Remnant.

(Y/N): Huh?

Aidan: It's something we've been doing for a long time now, I may look your age, but I'm actually over five hundred years old, I'm a parasite just like Melissa.

(Y/N): Brownies?

Ozpin: Excuse me?

Aidan: It's something he says when he's really confused.

Goodwitch: Mr (L/N), we need you to take us seriously for a minute, can you do that?

(Y/N): Brownies?

Ozpin: We'll buy you a batch of them from Vale if you listen.

No choice now! I have to listen! For the brownies! I instantly nodded in understanding, wait a second... did they just say team Remnant's not a real thing!?

(3rd Person)

Ozpin: Oh my, where to begin? Well, we've known about parasites for a while Mr (L/N), in fact, Aidan here is not a real student, he merely disguises himself as one. Aidan is one of the first parasites. They're a different kind of parasite which can bestow unimaginable power, originally there were twelve first parasites, now there are only two: Melissa and Aidan.

(Y/N): Twelve?

Aidan: Right, all twelve of us were close friends, similar to how you are with your friends. (Y/N), you have a right to hate Melissa, she's manipulative and she's power hungry. We don't know but one day she just killed everyone.

(Y/N): Except you...

Aidan: Right, I was lucky enough to escape, if it wasn't for Kim...

Aidan's fist clenched at saying that name. (Y/N) went slightly wide-eyed at seeing his teacher actually show emotion for the first time. But he quickly sighed to calm himself before crossing his arms again.

Ozpin: When you killed Melissa years ago, we thought we could relax, Aidan was at peace thinking his friends were avenged... but then initiation came along.

(Y/N): Hold it!

Goodwitch: What is it Mr (L/N)?

(Y/N): You said before there was no team Remnant, then, what was that platinum king I got from killing Melissa?

Ozpin: We don't know...

(Y/N): Huh?

Goodwitch: That wasn't a piece we had in store. We instantly realised that Melissa and a possible higher power had a hand in this.

(Y/N) gasped in confusion at hearing there was a higher power, he gave the group a confused look causing Aidan to instantly pull out three gas masks and give two of them to Ozpin and Goodwitch while he wore it himself. (Y/N) instantly realised his mistake, giggling in embarrassment.

(Y/N): Sorry!

Ozpin: It's fine Mr (L/N), anyway, this higher power is who I spoke of before. When I told you trust was necessary in earning secrets, you need to know, there is someone stronger than Melissa out there, she's been around for as long as I have...

(Y/N): You have?

Aidan: I'm not the only one in here who's older than they look (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I KNEW YOUR HAIR WAS GREY FOR A REASON!!!

Ozpin: Yes... because that's the important topic right now...

(Y/N): Oh... well, what is the important topic? Is it if brownies can be cooked with cookies?

Aidan: Will you take this seriously for once you fucking idiot!?

Everyone jumped in surprise at Aidan's outburst, even (Y/N) went wide-eyed before looking down in shame. Then he looked up, his expression more serious than any other times he ever became serious.

(Y/N): I'm ready to listen...

Ozpin: Thank you, Aidan, (Y/N). You see, I'm older than anyone in this room, well, my soul is, a long time ago. Thousands of years to be exact, I made a mistake that costed me my humanity, I failed to stop a dark evil that wanted to exterminate humanity. They abused the power of the brother Gods...

(Y/N): They're real?

Ozpin: You know about the tale of the Deity Brothers?

(Y/N): Dad always told me about them any chance he could get. One brother created life, his younger brother destroyed everything his brother created in disgust. But because life had persisted so many times, the younger brother created the Grimm, creatures who want nothing but destruction. One day, the older brother had enough and proposed his brother to create one final gift, one that has everything a wise being needs: knowledge, choice, creation and destruction.

Ozpin: Yes, that's the story, but did you know those four traits manifested into physical forms? Four relics to be exact...

Aidan: They're each protected by the four academies, all four relics in each location. The four academies also had Ozpin helping them in being built.

(Y/N): So, these four relics, one's here in Beacon?

Goodwitch: Yes, the relic of choice.

(Y/N): So, Aidan's a parasite, Ozpin's a very old wizard, so who are you? The magical witch who's Ozpin's wife?

Goodwitch instantly grew a small face of irritation before slapping (Y/N)'s head with her riding crop.

Goodwitch: No you idiot! I'm simply a trusted ally of today's generation!

(Y/N): But, I think I see some wrinkles...

Goodwitch: What was that!?

(Y/N): Nothing! Nothing at all! He he he...

Ozpin: (Y/N) we trust you with this information because there's something you need to know about yourself as well...

(Y/N): Huh?

Ozpin: You don't realise it, but you aren't who you believe yourself to be Mr (L/N)... you are very much like myself: a reincarnation...

(Y/N): Reincarnation?

Ozpin: When I failed to stop that evil thousands of years ago, the Gods punished me for my failure by trapping my soul in a constant reincarnation cycle, every time I die, I do not get the reward of the afterlife, I'm always reborn as a new person with my memories still intact. You Mr (L/N) are a different case, the Gods knew I'd never be able to defeat the evil by myself so they put a friend of mine on the same path as me. It was his punishment for refusing to help me.

(Y/N): How do you know I'm this friend of yours Ozpin?

Ozpin: The most obvious sign, was your semblance. You see, your semblance is one that only my friend could own, and the reason how I know that? It's because that semblance was bestowed upon him by the Gods themselves...

(Y/N) went completely wide-eyed at the revelation: he was a reincarnation of Ozpin's friend? Not only that, but there was someone stronger than Melissa out there? Not to mention the fact that his semblance is one only he could possibly have. It was too much information, he sat down, dazed at the new information.

Ozpin: This is a lot to take in, I know, Aidan, stay with (Y/N) until he's ready to go to lessons. Glynda... make sure you tell the other members of staff Mr (L/N) will be very late for classes today.

Goodwitch: Understood...

With that, the two teachers walked away, leaving the underground base and leaving behind a stunned (Y/N) and a concerned Aidan.

Aidan: You ok?

(Y/N): I'm gonna need a big patch of brownies to get my brain to work again...

Aidan: Yep, you're ok...

(Timeskip)

Emerald: Pyrrha Nikos...

Cinder: Ah, the invincible girl.

Emerald: She's smart, but I wouldn't say invincible.

Cinder: Do tell...

Emerald: Her semblance is polarity. But you'd never know just by watching.

Mercury: After she made contact with my boots, she was able to move them around however she wanted. But she only made slight adjustments.

Emerald: Just enough to make it look like she's untouchable. She doesn't broadcast her power, so it puts her opponent at a disadvantage.

Cinder: Add her to the list...

Emerald: Huh?

The way Cinder said that, it was almost as if she was distracted, Emerald even saw that Cinder was staring out the window. But she knew instantly why, Cinder's changed since she first met (Y/N).

Emerald: That stupid kid's affecting you again, isn't he?

Cinder: No...

Mercury: Cinder...

Cinder: Fine... he just, reminds me of a noble guy who doesn't judge anyone. (Y/N) (L/N), at first I thought he was a peculiar kid that we need to capture for Melissa... but I feel like I've met him somewhere before, like he makes me feel safe whenever I'm around him.

Mercury: Safe?

Emerald: Cinder, if this kid changes how you think, it'll affect the plan greatly, you can't ever be his friend. I know Melissa wants the kid's power, but he's a threat to the plan, he has to be eliminated, we need to add him to the list.

Cinder remained silent, she kept staring out the window, troubled on what to do. Should she follow through with her superior's plan? Should she tell (Y/N) everything? Or eliminate him? She quickly came to a conclusion with a guilty sigh.

Cinder: Add (Y/N) (L/N) to the list...

To be continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
2K 28 13
Y/n and his friends have faced many challenges in the past, but can they handle everything that their enemy has to throw at them now? Rooster teeth o...
16.8K 706 12
The day was saved thanks to the Powerpuff Girls and their friends, but most of all, thanks to Y/N. This did not come without a small sacrifice, howev...
2.7K 37 27
Y/N L/N, a 16 year old Super Human whose dream is to become the Destroyer of California. In order to do that, he must be trained by the current Destr...