Wrong Passion {Zarry} ✔️

By Esi-jenny

Highest ranking #1 Zarry Highest ranking # 2 Mysteryromance Highest ranking # 1 Niam Liam turned towards zayn... More

† Prologue †
† Chapter 1 †
† Chapter 2 †
† Chapter 3 †
†Charter 4†
† Chapter 5 †
†Chapter 6†
† Chapter 7 †
† Charpter 8 †
†Chapter 9†
†Chapter 10†
† Chapter 11 †
† charter 12 †
†Chapter 13†
†Chapter 14†
†Chapter 15†
†Chapter 16†
†Chapter 18†
†Chapter 17†
†Chapter 19†
†Chapter 20†
†Chapter 21†
†Chapter 22†
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Acknowledgement.
New Story

Chapter 26

4.7K 304 469
By Esi-jenny

Harry's wolf in the media above 😍😍

The room was silent except for a few sniffles from James. Robin was totally stunned as the words bounces inside his skull. To say he was shocked and surprised would be an understatement.

In fact he didn't know what he was feeling at that moment. This was not what he was expecting.

That the man he had known as his butler for all these years, is his father and the man he had always known to be his grandfather was the one who actually gave birth to him.

He was dumbfounded and loss for words at this new revelation. He blinked his eyes and gaze at Yaser as his body starts trembling.

He needs to hear it one more time, just in case he heard it wrongly because this is too overwhelming.

"What did you just say?" His trembling hands belied his calm voice.

"James, your butler is your father" Yaser repeated what he had said earlier, staring directly into Robin's eyes.

Robin gulped nervously "But-How?"

"It's not my story to tell" Yaser said glancing at James.

Robin's body was shaking and Anne held his hands tightly giving him the support he needed to face this situation.

"We will leave, so you and James can talk in privacy"

"Look, this is impossible" Robin said with a shaky voice.

"But it's the truth, let James explain what happened then you judge if it's impossible or not" Yaser whispered and stood up from the couch.

He then signals for the others to follow him outside the room.

Anna felt she will be intruding in their conversation so she kissed Robin on the cheek and gave him an assuring smile before leaving the room for the two men to talk alone.

James wips his tears and gaze at Robin. "You are my son?"

"How can Brian do this to me?"

Robin was still in shock, the thought of James being his father kept on pondering over, in his head.

"Robin"

He heard his name been called but he couldn't look up to face James.

James moved from his seat and sat next to Robin. He turned and faced Robin, reaching up to wipe his son's tears from his face.

"I'm so sorry" Robin said shaking lightly, he hands clasped tightly together with James's hands.

James moved closer to Robin and instantly hugged him.

"It's okay my boy. Let it out" James whispered as tears stream down his face.

"I'm sorry" Robin sobs.

Robin didn't know what he was apologising for, maybe for blindly believing every single lie his grandfather feed him over the years or not doing anything to find out whether truly his kind existed or not.

After sometime, Robin was able to look into James eyes, he sniffles and James held his cheeks. "You have his eyes" James whispered.

"I hate him" Robin mumbled.

"Don't, he had his reasons"

"What reasons could make him lie to me and pretend to be my grandfather?"

"He was scared" James muttered.

"Tell how it happened, how it started?" Robin pleaded

James sighed "I discovered he was my mate the first time he came to this house to discuss the Lands agreement with Yaser's father"

"He felt our bond that night but he didn't know what it was, he kept on stealing glances at me and was blushing the whole time" James smiled sadly.

"We instantly became friends, until one day he invited me over to his house and one thing led to another, before we knew it we were on his bed, making love"

"I didn't know how to tell him what I was and why he was feeling that way towards me"

"When I finally got the courage to tell him, he rejected me"

"Even though he was fascinated about our existence he didn't want to be with me"

"So I took the job as the butler because I wanted to be closer to him. I thought maybe his feelings will change but it didn't"

"But that didn't stop him from coming to my room every night for sex" James chuckled sadly.

Robin eyes widened "He was playing with your emotions and you let him?"

"That was the only way I could have my mate in my arms, the only time my wolf is happy."

"He was my weakness" James sighed loudly.

"So this mate thing is really serious to werewolves?" Robin asked.

"How would you feel if Anna should leave you?" James asked.

"I can't imagine my life without her and I will make sure she doesn't leave me"

"I will probably kidnap her, tied her to my bed and after I'm through with her, she will know whom she belongs to" Robin blurted out.

He realized what he had just said was completely improper and inappropriate, he quickly averted his eyes down feeling embarrassed.

"Um sorry I didn't mean to say it that way"

James chuckled softly "Don't worry I completely understand, it's normal to feel this way about your mate"

"Our mate's are our source of life, our happiness and they complete us"

"Without them we are nothing"

James stopped speaking and gulped down the risings in his throat when he remembered his own mate.

"We can kill and not care about the consequences for our mates" James whispered.

"Naturally wolves are very possessive over their mates. It's our instincts"

"He knew all of this and he still rejected you?" Robin asked frowning and James nodded.

"Then one day he told me he was leaving, he had a scared look on his face. I have a feeling he left because he was pregnant"

"I begged him to stay. I cried and was on my knees pleading with him but he never glanced back at me when he walk out of the door"

"I couldn't leave his house because it held a lot of memories of him and us"

"I stayed because I felt like I had no where else to go"

"You don't deserve what he did to you" Robin sniffles as tears raced down his cheeks.

James smiled sadly "It's in the past and there is nothing we can do to change it"

"But now we have each other and that's what matters, life has given us another opportunity"

Robin nodded and sniffles "Can-can I call you Dad?" He asked nervously.

"I'm sorry if it's too sudden but I never had the opportunity to call someone that and .....

"Shhh it's okay, you don't have to ask my son" James hugged him again and breath deeply.

"Yes you can call me you Dad"

Meanwhile Zayn was pacing back and forth in the living room, mumbling words under his breath, fuming with jealousy.

He doesn't understand how all of a sudden, Anna and Niall were acting like best friends.

How come Anna has suddenly start to like Niall very much?

Because unlike like you Niall is using his cute face and innocent personality to win Anna over, while you are here doing nothing to gain her love.

His wolf screamed at him.

Zayn glanced at them, Anna was sitting next to Niall and they were whispering to each other while sipping tea.

Niall had comforted Anna minutes ago and now they are discussing about Liam while Niall was blushing like a tomato.

Zayn was jealous because it's seems Anna has accepted Niall into the family and he knew he will not be getting the same treatment from Anna once she finds out about him and Harry.

He should be sitting beside Anna too, comforting her and talking about Harry with her. But he knew that will never happen.

Maybe if Anna's gets to know about us being mated with our princess, she might like us. Zayn's wolf whispered to him.

Zayn walked to his father who was talking to the pack healer.

"Father"

Yaser whirls towards Zayn and raises his eyebrow when he saw the frowned look on his son's face.

"I think it's time to tell Anna about her son and I"

"What?" Yaser whispered. "You can't, at least not now"

"Why can't I? Look at Niall, he is receiving all the special treatment while I suffer"

"Wait? Are you jealous?" Yaser gaze at his son with an unbelievable expression.

"Zayn this is not the time to be getting jealous over who is getting Anna's attention"

"The family is going through at lot right now. Robin just discovered his whole life was a complete lie while Anna is trying to stay strong for both her husband and her children"

"But they need to know I'm Harry's mate"

Yaser sighed "You'll have to wait a little longer"

"What!? No I can't do that" Zayn exclaimed.

"You are acting selfish here Zayn. I completely understand you but for a minute think about what the family is going through"

"They are already in shock and when they find out about you being Harry's mate, they will probably faint because the shock level in the system will shoot up"

Zayn racked both his palms in his hair "They will take him away again"

"I won't let that happen again son. Trust me" Yaser patted his shoulder.

Zayn nodded and sighed.

Robin and James walked into the living room, Anna quickly stood up from the couch and ran to her husband, hugging him.

"Everything alright?" She asked and Robin nodded "I will tell you later"

Robin then averted his eyes to Yaser "I'm taking my sons home"

Zayn gave his father a knowing look.

"It's already late why don't you stay the night we have extra rooms available" Yaser suggested.

"But I don't want anyone to see them in their wolf form, I think it's best if we go home this night"

"Do you know how to get them to shift back into their human form" Yaser asked.

"I have no idea but I guess the suppressants might help" Robin answered.

"No need for the suppressants, we have a drug which helps wolves shifts back into their human form in special cases when they can't shift back" Yaser said.

"Oh thank you" Robin sighed relieved.

"Okay then it settled you will be staying for the night?" Yaser asked.

"Yeah sure" Robin answered.

"Liam will be moved into Niall's room because he is stable now, it's important his mate is around him when he wakes up"

"Oh I perfectly understand, James.. um I mean my Dad has explained more of what a mate means to a werewolf" Robin responded.

Oh cool since he now understands, can I tell him I'm his youngest son's mate? Zayn mind linked his father.

Not now Zayn, maybe tomorrow. Yaser mind linked back.

Zayn growled loudly, fuming with anger.

"Tomorrow" he growled and felt the Styles glaring at him. He glanced at them and Anna was having him a disapproving look while Robin stares at him with a dirty look.

He sighed and quickly walked out of the room.

"I feel sorry for the girl or boy who will be mated with your son, forgive me to say this, Yaser" Robin said and Anna nodded in agreement.

"Well the moon goddess works in mysterious ways" Yaser chuckled nervously.

"He has a bad temper, he should learn to control it or else his mate's family will never approve of their union" Anna mumbled and the room suddenly became more quiet.

Yaser cleared his throat "Yeah but the family won't be able to do anything about it because wolves mate for life"

"Then I feel sorry for that family" Robin said.

"Yeah, me too" Yaser responded.

**************************************

😂😂😂😂Robin if you only knew.

You guys made this possible. Thank you so so so much. Thank you for reading, for voting and for commenting on my stories. I really appreciate this. Words cannot express how I feel right now. I really love you guys. I really do.

God bless each and every one of you ❤

Thoughts on this chapter.

Thoughts on Robin.

Thoughts on James.

Thoughts on Niall.

Thoughts on Zayn.

Thank you for reading.❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
44.2K 2.8K 30
*completed* Highest ranking: #4 in bottomharry #7 in zarrystylik #2 in zouis "He left me zee, He abandoned me" harry sobbed holding onto zayn tightl...
498 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. • Zarry AU • College/ Univer...
31.4K 858 34
Zayn is depressed and tries to hide it. But what will happen if someone finds out his secret? Will he make it worse, or just better? or the one wher...