Raizada Vs Sheetal [Completed]

By AngelPu0

This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and... More

Outburst
Raizadas
note
Raizada
truth and guilt
The game continues
What's the problem???
I'm back
Khusi
Match
New entry
Miss Madamwa and Mr Snakewa
Shocked
The End

Let's begin

16.9K 565 43
By AngelPu0

Here is next update I know I'm as usual late. Sorry sakshi i was not able to update yesterday. This update especially dedicated to @sakshi1sakhi

*****************

Why can't I think beyond myself. Why i became the solo reason of her misery. Di was right it's not about what I deserve or not its about khusi. khusi is way too precious . I can't lose her. I will die if she even think of leaving. No no I should act before its too late. First I should deal with that sheetal solo reason of all problem.......arnav thought to himself before dailing his one and only support Mr. Aman mathur.

*****************

Nani because of me khusiji went through so much. First because of my so called husband and now again just because of my attachment to arav .... she....... not only arnav I should also get punishment ............anjali cried keeping her head in nani's lap. She showed her chote his mistake but what about her shouldn't she get punishment. May be losing her rajkumari was her punishment.

Di pls don't cry. Sometimes realizing our mistake and correcting it is more important than simply getting punishment.......
This time let's not get busy among ourselves and just think only about khusi. Let's not start again with same why we did this??? why we did that??? We can't change what we did........... payal said looking at everyone little angry why they can't for once think beyond themselves. May be di was really regretting her deeds but still why again and again they should mourn about same thing rather than moving on.

You all may think I'm being rude ,selfish. It doesn't matter to me ....think whatever you want. My sister beared a lot in this house till now. Sometime for anjaliji,sometime for her jiji........ payal chocked not being able to continue. Why only her little sister should bear everything?

But not anymore. Pls just for at least once let us think just for khusi and her happiness.......... payal joined her hand begging for the happiness of her sister crying her heart out.

Payalji bas. Don't cry....... anjali pulled crying payal in her arm.
You are right this is not about me or anyone. It's about our khusiji. And don't worry this time she will get what she actually deserves. Sorry now no one will mourn about past......... anjali said getting angry with herself. This time it should not be di or anjali bitiya only khusi she thought to herself.

And pls don't cry. Look your husband is also crying......... anjali pointed at akash who was crying silently and joining his palm asking for forgiveness feeling ashamed for not being able to stand for his wife and her family .

Payal launched herself in his arm not knowing why this type of situation always occur in their life.

Hello hi bye bye. Again you all are busy among yourself........ mami said not liking everyone crying. She too wanted to ask forgiveness from payal but not now not before completing their mission.

Payal............ everyone turned hearing arnav's voice.
Ji Arnavji ......... said payal coming out of akash emabrace.

Pls forgive me for all my deeds. I can't lose her. I know she loves her arnavji no matter what he does But I promise this time her arnavji will not let her down . I will give khusi only happiness and pls one request give one tight slap if I do something which I'm not hurt khusi . You have full right............arnav apologised bending his head before payal who just nodded not being able to say anything.

And payal pls send that RK from here. I know the truth so what's the need for him to still act....... arnav said sulking like kid while other tried hard not to laugh with his complain.

What are you saying arnavji? We didn't call him. We did that all acting after seeing gunjan that's all . He came here by himself.......payal said winking at anjali who getting clue signalled nani and mami.

Yes chote we didn't call him. What were you thinking ,we invited him and did all drama? That's not truth. When mami said gunjan is like mini version of khusiji we started our act........ anjali too supported payal while other nodded smiling inwardly . Poor akash stood confused with the happening.

Whatever......... arnav moved from there scolding God knows whom. He was thinking finally he will get time with his khusi no sheetal no rk but how wrong he was. He should have known these K's are sani in his life. They will not leave him easily.

Payalji but we called rk na....... akash asked as soon as arnav was out of site.

No no akash bituwa we didn't call him....... mami answered before payal could open her mouth.
But.........

No but sut...... mami said sternly why only arnav bituwa let her bituwa too burn with jealously she was loving these cute jealous raizadas.

Nk where is arav.........nani asked seeing nk entering the room.

He is coming nani. What happened here after I left......... nk asked little doubtful seeing their red eyes.

Nk bituwa come herewa........... mami explained him taking him to corner of room.

Ye to kaamal ho gaya. ......... nk jumped listening to his chachiji.

Kaamal nai nk Bhai......anjali tried correcting but stopped when her mind processed that he pronounced correctly while other laughed at her making her pout cutely.

Good morning everyone........ arav wished entering the room.

Hello hi bye bye..... good afternoon bituwa.......... mami corrected him.

Arav yaha aiye........ nani called him.
Now tell why did you asked sleeping pills at that odd hour ........nani asked while others looked shocked with the information.

Nani why did you gave him sleeping pills. They are not good for adults than how could you give them to child...........anjali stated angry with nani.

Yes sasuma how could you give that to arav ........

Did you take that pill?Akash call doctor ......... payal suggested worried for the child.

Ya ya call the doctor.........anjali too supported her.

Stop........ arav shouted afraid that these crazy people will do his operation without listening to him.

First can I speak........ arav asked politely looking at crazy family weirdly.

You know yesterday night......arav started looking at everyone who were giving him some weird look.

Pls I'm fine.......... arav said annoyedly and began his story.

Yesterday night that sheetal aunty asked me to sleep with her.....

Hello hi bye bye. That madamwa forced you to have sleeping pills.......mami butted in not listening him completely.

How can one get so cruel. We should call police........ nk said gritting his teeth.

Yes nk Bhai but I think We should first talk with Bhai.......akash replied looking concernely at arav.

You all are always like this. Don't you listen to others completely ..... arav asked in amused tone.

Sorry begin .........

Flashback.

Pls don't throw me..........arav who was sleeping peacefully beside sheetal jerked listening to murmuring not actually murmuring but shout of sheetal.

Mom mom.... arav called making sheetal come back from deadly clutch of raizada.

Thank u arav thank U so much....... sheetal thanked him for saving her from raizada who were about to throw her from staircase.

Are you fine????? arav asked unsure about her behaviour.

Ya ya fine. They would have thrown me but you saved me.......sheetal clapped her hands in glee.

Huh....... arav couldn't believe what he just heard.

Arav sleep.......arav obeyed her since he was too sleepy .

Arav. ..... arav ....save me.......... once again arav was brutally woken by sheetal call for help.

Mom ......mom...........arav called making her jerk back to reality.

Huh arav my face........ with that she started crying touching her face.

What happened to your face......... arav asked annoyed with her weird behaviour.

My face....... is it alright?????sheetal asked unsure just now they threw hot oil then.

Yes mom.....

They were right only son can protect her mother. Thank arav.......saying that once again she slept while arav rolled his eyes. He too was about to sleep but stopped and waited for her call for help. And she did not disappoint him.

Mera dimaag nikaldiya..........sheetal started crying in her sleep while arav started laughing listening to her.

Mom you're too funny........ arav said when his laughter woke her.

Huh........

Nothing pls sleep....... arav said and gave her water seeing her all sweaty.

That continued till three in the morning. Sometime face sometime brain basketball and what not. Poor arav could not sleep at all having no other options asking sleeping pills from nani he gave it to sheetal mixing it with water and slept properly with no disturbances till late afternoon.

*******************

That's why you did not came for breakfast.......... nani asked smiling slightly with what she heard. Arav nodded his head agreeing with her.

You're too intelligent arav........ nk stated .

Ya......... arav rolled his eyes at them. He could not believe they have to say this only after  listening to his story.

**************

Look didi. ... what the uncle is coming. .......... gunjan pointed at arnav who was coming towards them with something different in his eyes which khusi was not able to pinpoint.

Hi what the uncle......... gunjan greeted him excited to receive his famous what the and arnav too did not disappointed her.
What the.......... making her laugh.

You too want to play........ gunjan asked looking at her what the uncle who was staring at Ludo board with almost interest.

No gunjan he only loves to play basketball that too with his twosome na na threesome team.......... khusi sarcastically replied before arnav could say anything.

Arnav felt terrible listening to her but he knew this was what he deserve and he also knows this was not the time to mourn over past. He need to correct his mistake.

No no gunjan I'll also play...... arnav agreed looking at khusi giving her his best smile and what could our sanka devi do other than forming her famous three O's.

Ok we'll start again......... rk said making other nod their head.

What the uncle which colour would you take....... gunjan asked taking blue colour herself.

Red.......... arnav replied his eyes fixed on khusi who was twisting her mouth and occasionally glaring at him which he was finding really cute. The mere thought of losing her have created havoc inside him. His mind and brain just wanted to admire her.

But.......

No but gunjan red is best for my khusi ......... arnav replied absentmindedly earning chuckle from rk and hey devi maiya from gunjan but our great asr was still in his dream land.

Ok take red. Didi is yellow ok with you........... gunjan asked irritatedly

No no only red for my khusi......... arnav opposed admiring khusi who was trying really hard not to blush. What was wrong with this laadgoverner thought khusi.

Hey devi maiya........ what the uncle...... what the uncle......... gunjan shouted in her top voice bringing him from his dream land and glared at her father who was laughing.

Why are you shouting......... arnav asked annoyed for being distributed so badly.

App ko khelna hai ya nahi (You want to play or not)......... gunjan threatened making him nod at her. Ok she was quite sanky like my khusi arnav thought to himself .

After 10 min......

Rk was on floor rolling with laughter and gunjan was huffing and puffing with anger.
To know what happened let's wait for next update 😆.

To be continued..........

What do you think might have happened? Pls do vote and comment. Sorry for late update. I'm busy with my practical so not getting time to update.😭😭😭😭 Sorry.....

Hope you like the update😆. Sorry for typing mistake.
Love you all😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 11.9K 32
What if Khushi goes missing during the basketball match What if Arnav gets forced by Anjali to marry Sheetal? What will happen to Arshi after Arnav...
129K 3.6K 12
Here is a FS on Sheetal track. Peep in to know more.
112K 5.5K 34
The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She decides she had enough . Though what if it...
22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?