An Unexpected Twin

By Lilly-JoElliott

Cascading blonde hair, vibrant blue eyes... Not what you'd picture as a Petrova Doppelganger. But the thing i... More

A secret that was never whispered
Goodbye London Hello America
The Mystic Falls sign looks better in flames.
The Mystic Grill sucks ass
Your mothers weird.

Stupid Vampire People

4.7K 240 48
By Lilly-JoElliott

Amber's POV

I stood there, in my black skinny jeans, skin coloured sleeveless top and heels, glaring at Klaus. He had made me return my hair to its originality. Apparently, he said 'deal' to not touching my sister but nothing about my hair. I don't understand why the hell he wants me to change my eye and hair colour! Sure, I liked my old appearance, but, although I'd never really met her up close, I looked like Katherine, my natural curly hair and sarcastic remarks.

"I hate you." I stated crossing my arms.

"I'm sure you'll live." Klaus mused, shaking his head.

I put my hands up in the air in annoyance, "why do you even care about my appearance!" I inquired, "seriously! How does it affect you in any way?"

"I don't like deceit." He shrugged, "having your hair and eye colour changed isn't showing your true colours. Why hide behind fake things? I show my true nature. Your a Doppelganger, you have to look the part."

I gave him a flat look before walking away from him, over the last few hours, I'd been familiarizing the place, as I slumped into one of the couches in the living room, Elijah appeared beside me, just about giving me a god damn heart-attack. "Niklaus, the Salvatore's and the girl will be here at seven."

"Good." He answered.

For the second to in ten seconds I jumped, not realizing Klaus had come into the room after me, I mean sure, it was a little weird that Elijah popped up out of no where, talking about Salvatore's, but obviously, it was because Klaus was in here. Growling I stood abruptly and stomped to the other side of the room, looking outside, finding that more entertaining then the two men. I muttered a few unrepeatable words about the Originals.

"What was that love?" Klaus grinned.

I turned and pointed my finger at him, "don't do that!" I raged, "who just, appear's behind someone and starts having a conversation with their brother? New's flash, you needn't do it in the same room as me!"

Elijah looked amusingly at me and Klaus. Klaus appeared in front of me, tilting his head, his signature smirk plastered on his lips. "Its my house, love."

"Sure it is." I said skeptically, giving him a judgy look.

He rolled his eyes and turned to Elijah again, "what time is it now?"

"Five to seven." He answered, "you have five minutes."

~

"Niklaus," Elijah called, opening the door to their mansion, "our guests have arrived."

"Damon, Stefan, Elena, so great of you to join us." Klaus grinned, he gestured to the six seated dining table in the centre of what I believe is the dining room. The Hybrid had compelled a few girls in matching gold and black dresses to pull out the chairs for them, he sat down, Elijah soon joining him.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Actually, I didn't want to come here at all, but I was told I had to so."

I frowned, I knew who Elena was, considering she is my exact copy, only with straight hair, but I couldn't tell which one was Stefan and Damon. Klaus said that the one with the good hair was Stefan and the blue eyed one was Damon. I had yet to see their eyes but I had a feeling it was Stefan who just spoke.

"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides." Klaus mused.

After a few looks to each other, the three of them sat down, begrudgingly eating the food in front of them. "Why am I here, Klaus." Elena asked, frowning, "I get why Stefan and Damon are here, but why me?"

"You'll see."

I rolled my eyes, my little twin sister, is just about as useless as a piece of used gum. You see, I wasn't in the dining room with them as of yet, apparently, Klaus thought it'd be amusing to see their faces when he called me in, like some bloody dog. Obviously I apposed, but it wasn't as if it did anything, considering I'm sitting on the back stair way, watching them. They couldn't see me, but I could see them. After they had finished the rather tense dinner, it seemed to get down to business.

"So lets get down to business shall we?" Who I believe was Damon said, "Klaus, you get your coffin back and then you, and the extended Original family leave Mystic Falls forever whilst me, Stefan and Elena, stay here, living happily ever after. No grudges."

"Sounds fare, brother." Elijah commented.

"I don't think you understand," Klaus started, "your blood, Elena, is the only thing that can continue to turn my Hybrids, which in turn makes my army to fight anyone who ever dares to oppose me. I'll never leave you behind." Before my sister could cut in, he continued, "but of course, caught between the Salvatore brothers feuding, your lifespan is quite short. Luckily for me, I've recently come across a solution to that matter."

"What do you mean, a solution. Only my blood can make your Hybrids complete the transition." Elena said, her face showed confusion.

"You can come in now sweetheart." Klaus called.

I sighed, shaking my head. I got up from my seat and walked down the remaining stairs. After my slight pause, I entered the dining room, a faint half smile on my lips. Elena and the two Vampire brothers turned, it was quite obvious they were shocked to see me. Though, I saw this outcome a little differently.

By that, I mean not being pinned to the wall by my throat. By Damon.

"Katherine." He hissed.

I raised my eyebrows, a short laugh escaping my lips. "See Klaus? This is why I had my hair blonde, because everyone would instantly assume I'm a five century old runaway." Damon frowned slightly, his grip loosening a little. "Instead of jumping to conclusions so bloody quickly," I started, kneeing him in the groin, as he doubled over, I hooked my leg and took out his feet from beneath him, sending him sprawling to the ground, "you should of just listened, who I'm guessing is Damon, I have a heart beat idiot."

"Impossible." Stefan muttered.

"Actually, its very possible." I corrected, I pointed to Elena, "she and I are twins. As first born, I was sent away whilst she, stayed with John's brother."

"Your my sister?" She whispered, slowly standing. Elena took small steps toward me. I glanced down, stepping over Damon's body to meet her half way.

"Yep," I mused, putting my hands on my hips, "I'm Amber, little sister." Elena did something I'd never thought of before, she hugged me. My eyes widened, my hands slowly coming around her, patting her back in a slightly awkward way. "Okay then, hugging seems nice. Remind me never to do it again."

She pulled away, a smile coming to her lips as tears leaked from her eyes, "its nice to meet you Amber. I'm Elena."

"I know," I said, an amused grin on my face, "just because you never knew of me, doesn't mean I didn't know about you."

"You knew about me?" She gasped, "why didn't you ever meet me?"

My face became unreadable, "there were reasons." Giving her a weird look, I said, "do you always hug people? I've never had a hug before, but I'm imagining I don't ever want another."

"You've never been hugged?" She gaped.

Again, my face became unreadable. "I didn't have the loving family, little sister. I suppose I will never have one now." When she frowned, I smiled sadly, gesturing to the men behind us. "May I remind you who called me into this room? I'm a Doppelganger too you know, my blood does the same as yours."

Elena turned to face Klaus, "your not taking her anywhere." She growled.

"Oh really?" He answered, raising his eyebrows. "And why is that?"

"Because she's my sister and she's staying with me."

I sighed loudly, pushing Elena out of my way and toward the Salvatore's. I sat down in the vacant seat that was originally left for me and took a large gulp of the drink that was in front of me. "I love the whole 'over-protection' thing you've got going on there Elena, but as the older one, I've made the decision that to give you the life you deserve, which I always have tried my best to do. I'll be the unfortunate blood donor to Blondie here," I said, gesturing the Klaus.

"No! I only just found out about you, I'm not loosing you Amber." Elena cried, stepping toward me in a sad yet, angry matter.

Ignoring Elena, Klaus looked to Stefan just as Elijah and Damon returned from wherever they went to. "Considering I've fixed the Doppelganger problem, I want you to bring me my coffin."

Several moments passed before Klaus sighed and grabbed Stefan, the two appeared in front of the fire before Klaus broke the arm he was holding, then Stefan's knee, ignoring his shouts of pain the Hybrid shoved his hand into the fire, holding the upper arm, preventing the Salvatore's attempts to pull it out easily.

Damon went to stop him but Elijah pinned the eldest brother to the wall, "what are you doing?" Damon growled.

"Stop it!" Elena shouted.

"Bring me my coffin before I burn him alive. Elijah, go with him, keep him honest and I will fore-fill the promise I made, I will hand over our family to you." Klaus said. Elijah nodded and walked behind Damon, out of the dining room.

I stood quickly, grabbing Elena's upper arm, I leaned close to her ear, whispering, "leave. I have a feeling that somethings going to happen and I don't want you to be here."

"I'm not going without you." She hissed.

I glared at her, "stop being stupid, Stefan will be fine and we'll meet again, soon. Go, now!" After another pause she ran from the room and out the door of the mansion.

"Just kill me already." Stefan growled, "I know you will once Damon hands over the coffin."

Klaus pushed him away from the fire, "you really have given up, haven't you Stefan. Where's the fight?" He taunted, "where's the Ripper?" Klaus looked over behind me, "Elijah, why haven't you left yet?" My eyes widened and I quickly moved to the side of the room with the least amount of people, my gut was telling me somethings not right.

"Where are your manners brother?" He mused, "we forgot desert." One of the compelled girls came beside Elijah, she took off the cloth that covered the tray she held, revealing two ancient daggers.

Huh.

"What have you done?" Klaus growled.

"What have you done. You see, I've learn't not to trust your vulgar promises, Niklaus. We're doing this on my terms now."

I frowned, as the Original said this, a young man walked into the room, he had short brown hair and was wearing clothes that seemed to fit the age of a century ago.

"Kol." Klaus gaped.

"Long time, brother." He smirked, walking toward him.

Klaus went to go at the tray with the weird daggers on it when another appeared in front of him, picking one up instead, he had shoulder length brown hair and really, really, old clothes on.

"Finn don't-" who I'm guessing is Finn, shoved the dagger through Klaus's hand, making him yell in pain, before ripping it out again.

Klaus appeared at the other entrance but a woman stood there, with curled blonde hair, wearing what appeared to be a really nice red strapless dress on, coming to mid-thigh. I'd imagine that's what people would wear out, not that I wore dresses, ever.

"Rebekah," Klaus started, but she cut him off, stabbing him in the stomach.

"This is for our mother," she said.

"Your free to go," Elijah stated, looking at Damon. "This is family business." Damon and Stefan left the room quickly, probably not wanting to get caught up in their affairs.

Not particularly sure in what I was supposed to do or go, I slowly made my way to the entry where Elijah stood. Just as I was passing him, I said, "I'll just go upstairs. Have fun!"

He gave me an amused look before focusing on what was happening behind me. Without looking back, I hurried up the stair-case and into the room Klaus had shown me earlier.

Family drama is not my forte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I finished the next chapter, you proud? I had so many other things to do and I stopped to finished this and publish it.

**

To all those beautiful people whom I assume are bored enough to actually read my sexy author's note ;) Me and a friend of mine on Wattpad here, have started a cult, of some sorts. Now, we all know Klaus is number one ;) but this is about Elijah, who is now known as Jesus.

Jesus Mikaelson.

His quote is "Ya all need Jesus!" Its something to register how classy and superior the oldest Mikaelson is. Like come on guys, the way he rips peoples hearts out is just so classy, have you noticed? We've established that Jesus Mikaelson (Elijah) can walk on water and perform miracles. There is a plan to take over the world with this new cult, everyone still has free will (except if your compelled. Sorry.) but will look up to the sexy Original Jesus. We're all his subjects now ;) You may except or decline, your choice (kind of). Just thought I'd let you know of the new revolution...

Have a great day (or night) where ever you are.

From MsFlyLikeABirdKelly and Lilly-JoElliott

**

20 votes.

10 comments.

Always and Forever, Lilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.1K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
82.4K 1.6K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
221K 5.4K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
145K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...