Not Your Average PHAT Girl 2...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Not Your Average PHAT Girl ( Sequel )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaptee 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 25

17.2K 740 67
By LabelMeNotorious_

Maurice

Tomorrow is the triplets 7th birthday and I'm taking them to Disney World for the weekend.

I invited the crew, of course, Maria and Arnez, and their kids. We're all packing and will be leaving soon. I'm driving up and Shayla driving back. Maybe. Shit the way she drive a nigga will back in two hours if that.

Don't let her have her phone plugged up to the radio system she'd really push that shit. A nigga be scared for their life a lil bit. I walked into Jr room. And this shit was destroyed.

"Dad you seen my iPOD?" Jr asked me.

"It's wherever you left it."

"That's why I'm asking you because I don't know where it is duh." He said a lil too snappy for my liking. This nigga and his smart ass mouth. I slapped him in the back of the head.

"If you clean up this messy ass room of yours, then you'll know where it is. And you might want to check that tone for you get yourself fucked up. Get this shit cleaned up before we leave or your ass will be staying here." I said walking out. Next to check on the Malik and Aubrey.

After checking on them I went in our room to see what Shayla doing. I know she already packed no need to worry about that. She like to do shit ahead of time.

I walk in and she on the phone. I flopped down on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking about my future and my kids. I don't want my kids to be like us honestly. I want them to go to school get an education and become somebody. Not no Kingpin like me. The streets not where it's at. You have to watch your back every five minutes because you don't know if niggas gunnin' for you or trying to take your empire. Not to mention 12 stay on a nigga. I'm still screaming FUCK 12!

They hear your name once and they gone be everywhere watching you. That's not the life I want them to have. Not living here they won't. Shayla already made that clear to them. I just hope they make something out of themselves.

Malik he's into football and basketball. He real good tho. For him to just be six turning seven tomorrow he smart as hell, we all three of them are, I can see him either in the NFL or NBA. You know I'm having court side seats watching him play.

Jr is more into becoming a teacher, but he love sports too but don't want to play. He lazy. Malik and him stay fighting each other and breaking shit. Which get they ass whooped.

Then there's Aubrey she's just like Shayla. She quiet sometimes, standoffish. She love to read, dance, and what surprised me is she into sports, but she a girly girl.

I love all the of my kids equally. No favoritism. No putting one before the other. That's not how we raise our kids and yes we do talk to them about everything. It's better to teach your child at home then to let the streets teach em.

"Is everyone packed?" Shay asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, but I had to get on Malik ass about his room and his mouth." I said.

"Those are your children." She said.

"You mean ours."

"Ahh no I think I meant what I said." I turned my head looking at her.

"Run that by me again."

"Those are-AHHHHH!" I jumped on top of her.

"Get off me! Nigga you heavy. I can't breathe. Lawd I'm meeting my maker before I turn thirty." She screamed laughing.

"Who do them kids belong to?" I asked pulling her hair.

"Let my hair go fool this real. These might be tracks, but my shit real." She said making me laugh. I pulled it again.

"Stooooooop....Get your heavy ass off me." She whined trying to move from under me. I pressed my weight on her more.

"Jesus here I come. Please, let this silver back get off me." She said. Her over dramatic ass.

"I'll get off if you kiss me." I said wiggling my eyebrows. She rolled her eyes.

"Pecker up lover boy." I laughed. Leave it to her to say some crazy shit like that. I leaned in to kiss her. Them peck kisses turned into a make out session. But that was interrupted my Malik. I groaned pulling away from her.

"It's time to go. Everyone downstairs." Damn that was quick. I grabbed our bags and left the room.

"Everybody got everything? Because once we hit the road we not turning around for shit." I said. Everyone said yeah. We walked out putting the bags in the truck.

"Who driving?" Jayceon asked.

"Shay."

"When did we come to this conclusion?" She chimed in.

"We didn't. I did." She glared at me getting in the driver seat. Thought so. Everyone was in the car.

"We taking the I or Turnpike?" Shay asked. Before I could say anything she stops me.

"Never mind. I'm taking the Turnpike." She said. I just nodded.

We eased onto the Turnpike.

"Y'all hold tight shit bout to get real." Shayla said. I bust out laughing. She plugged her phone up. Ah hell. This shit be funny as fuck when she rappin' she call her self mic checkin' and tryna spit some bars. She have us rolling. I swear she think she a thug at heart.

We been on the road for thirry minutes and her ass been doing 80 since we gone on and she switching lanes. If we get a ticket ... I don't know. I leaned back in the chair.

Lil Wayne - Me and My Drink came on. I like the old Wayne better. I was nodding my head rappin' along until she changed it. See she don't need to be the DJ. She do that on purpose. I looked at her.

"What?"

"You know what." She shrugged.

"I need to hear my song."

"What song?"

"This."

Kevin Gates - Again came on.

I've been abused by this cold, cold world

Everybody around you pretending that they your partner (Woah!)

Let you have a problem they won't even help you out (Woah!)

Smiling in your face, you turn your back they talk about you

I've been abused by this cold, cold world

Lord I'm going out I'm stacking all my benjamins

Swear to God that I can't wait to shit on all my friends again

I'mma pull up bens again, p-p-pull up bens again

Long hair Trina looking like she got ass shots (Ooh!)

Doing pole a rope and sipping lean and soda I am not

Glock nine by the stop sign bout fifty thousand in the stash spot

Pray to God we don't crash in the whip through the dash

I could tap the gas and make that ass drop

Ever wonder why your bitch look funny when the music playing

Been a gangster safe to say that I live everything I'm saying

Bend her over pull her hair and eat her pussy, lick her ass

And when we be cutting up her feet be in the ceiling fan

Hold up, let me get my roll on

Think I need another pocket just to put my phone on

H-h-h-hold on, let me get my roll on

Think I need another pocket just to put my phone on (Who there?)

Long nose, better get your donk on

Speaking with the wrong tone, that'll get you dun dun

Thinking with my dick wasn't nothing like a thong song

Looking for a two piece boom chicka boom boom

Everybody around you pretending that they your partner (Woah!)

Let you have a problem they won't even help you out (Woah!)

Smiling in your face, you turn your back they talk about you

I've been abused by this cold, cold world

Lord I'm going out I'm stacking all my benjamins

Swear to God that I can't wait to shit on all my friends again

I'mma pull up bens again, p-p-pull up bens again

Pants sagging bout gat blasting while rats snitching I am tatted

Lean bad got bad habits yell a bitch from Lafayette fantastic

Dead broke, got mad ad it, I'm back stacking I'm flap-jacking

Your flap rattling you fat faggot, I'm back at it in the trap trapping

I love the bens, I've been camping, I'm standing strong, you bandwagon

I'm concrete, you transparent, my dick out, your hand grabbin

No can blame us, who grab bammas, eat yo block, then rim shaggin

No hidden cameras, from the back smashing, her ass clapping, I am nasty

Road to riches, go and get it and Daytona charges

Took a dive from not following our first mind

I was getting in the mail from UPS

If I tell you I'mma stay away from Juliet

I'm alive

Everybody around you pretending that they your partner (Woah!)

Let you have a problem they won't even help you out (Woah!)

Smiling in your face, you turn your back they talk about you

I've been abused by this cold, cold world

Lord I'm going out I'm stacking all my benjamins

Swear to God that I can't wait to shit on all my friends again

I'mma pull up bens again, p-p-pull up bens again

I'm bout to take control over this shit not happening. Kevin Gates a good ass rapper in my book. But she a horrible DJ.

Shayla

I hope no one notices that I stopped talking. I started feeling sickx my hands were shaking a little bit. I know if I don't get to a rest stop it won't be good. Plus this 30' weave not making it no better.

I got off on the next exit. I pull into the rest stop. I whipped up into a parking spot.

"Why you getting off?" Maurice asked. I didn't have time to answer him. I grabbed my purse and jumped out. I rushed into the bathroom. I needed to test my sugar levels.

After a while I was coming out the bathroom refreshed. I pinned my hair up and all. I almost snatched the shit out. I had to get me some ice before I left. It's my addiction.

I walked outside heading to the truck. I got in and everyone was still turning up. Maurice looked at me. I pulled out the from the rest stop and got back on the road.

The rest of the ride I was quiet.

Maurice

I wonder why we had to stop. She didn't even answer my question. She just jumped out and ran into the rest stop. Had us looking like what the fuck?

When she came out her hair was pinned up. Hell she looked like she just got out the shower and she smelled like soap when she got back in the truck. I looked at her. She didn't say nothing, but I'll address that shit at the hotel.

We finally made it. We had to pull over 'cause Shay ass was laughing too hard. We checked into our rooms for the day. Tomorrow is when the fun happens.

"So you gone tell me what that was about earlier?"

"I was getting hot, irritated, my hands were shakey, so you know what that mean. I went to get myself together." I nodded.

"Next time tell me these things. I didn't know what was going on. I'm your husband you should always tell me everything." I said. She nodded.

"I know and I'm sorry." I kissed her forehead. I hate that she so secretive, but that's how she's always been.

*

*

*

*

*

The Next Day

Maurice

"AHHHHH SHIT!" Jayceon bitch ass screamed. We were on a roller coaster. He sat next to me like a lil hoe. Screaming in my ear.

"Nigga shut the fuck up!" He been yelling for the past ten minutes. I know I lost some hearing.

"Bruh I seen all the Final Destination movies. This never end well. Plus we black. We supposed to live to tell the tale." I just looked at him. I wish this ride hurry up.

When we got off he acting all dramatic.

"Whats his problem?" Sam asked.

"He thought we were gone drop and shit." I said. She shook her head. Eww people were throwing up. I had to get the fuck away from that shit. Why get on a ride knowing you just ate. Smart right.

"The kids what to get on the merry go round." Shayla said. We made our way over there. Hell I was gone act like the white people and put a leash on my kids, lol. This place is packed and we've been her since 12 o'clock and it's going on 7.

My feet hurting and I know Shayla feet hurt, but she not gone say nothing.

"After this ride we leaving." I said. Everyone agreed.

*

*

*

*

*

It was time to go back home. The kids almost killed me. I'm never bringing them back here again. When they have kids they'll see why.

But we all had fun. We left with more shit then we came with, but it's whatever. I like to see my kids happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 3K 45
We pick up 3 months on from the day that Keegan left Charisma. More troubles, excitement and twists and turns lie ahead for the Frasers and Taylors. ...
294K 12.5K 43
She was comfortable in herself. Everything was peferctly imperfect. Being raised alongside her schizo bro and baby sis by a single mom and peek-a-bo...
429K 8.8K 30
China McKinney is married to Jarrod McKinney, the most respected and well known drug dealer in the South. She goes through many trials and tribulatio...
96.8K 4.6K 16
Where Jimin is so done with his life at home and wants to escape. Where Namjoon doesn't give a fuck about his life and just does whatever he wants Wh...