Angel - Supernatural

By StineSkar

Book 1 'Season 4 & 5' This is a fem!Castiel story. It will follow the plot except that Castiel is a girl. So... More

Cast
Season 4
4x01 - Lazarus Rising
4x02 - Are You There God?
4x03 - In The Beginning
4x07 - It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
4x09 & 4x10 - I know what you did last summer/ Heaven and Hell
4x15 - Death takes a holiday
4x16 - On the head of a pin
4x18 - The monster at the end of this book
4x20 - The Rapture
4x21 - When The Levee Breaks
Season 5
5x01 - Sympathy for the devil
5x02 - Good God, Y'all
5x03 - Free to be you and me
5x04 - The End
5x06 - I Believe The Children Are Our Future
5x08 - Changing Channels
5x10 - Abandon All Hope
5x13 - The Song Remains The Same
5x14 - My Bloody Valentine
5x16 - Dark Side Of The Moon
5x17 - 99 Problems
5x18 - Point Of No Return
5x21 - Two Minutes To Midnight
5x22 - Swan Song
Book 2

4x22 - Lucifer's Rising

2.1K 55 7
By StineSkar

Angelic Green Room

Dean finds himself in a large, lavishly appointed room. The walls are painted white with gold trim and accents, and a marble table stands in the center. Castiel is there. "Hello, Dean. It's almost time"

**********

Dean pokes around the room, looking at the magnificent pastoral paintings on the walls. He turns back to the table and finds that it now holds beer bottles, and a large platter of hamburgers. He picks up a beer bottle and looks at it.

"Hello, Dean. You're looking fit" Zachariah appears.

Dean replaces the beer bottle "Well, how about this? The suit life of Zach and Cas" Dean laughs, but the two angels holds blank looks "it's a... never mind. So, what is this? Where the hell am I?"

"call it a green room. We're closing in on the grand finale, here. We want to keep you safe before showtime" Zachariah tells him before indicating the food on the table "try a burger. They're your favorite. From that seaside shack in Delaware. You were 11, I think"

"I'm not hungry"

"No? how about Ginger from season 2 of 'Gilligan's island'? You do have thing for her, don't you?"

"Tempting. Weird"

"We'll throw in Mary Ann for free"

"No, no. Let's... bail on the holodeck, okay? I want to know what the game plan is" Dean tells them.

"Let us worry about that. We want you... focused, relaxed"

"Well, I'm about to be pissed and leaving, so start talking, chuckles"

"All the seals have fallen. Except one" Zachariah sighs.

"That's an impressive score. That's... that's right up there with the Washington Generals"

"You think sarcasm's appropriate, do you? Considering... you started all this? But the final seal...it'll be different"

"Why?"

"Lilith has to break it. She's the only one who can. Tomorrow night – midnight"

"Where?"

"We're working on it"

"Well, work harder"

"we'll do our job. You just make sure you do yours"

"Yeah, and what is that, exactly? If I'm supposed to be the one that stops her, how? With the knife?"

"All in good time"

"Isn't now a good time?" Dean asks.

"Have faith"

"What, in you? Give me one good reason why I should"

"Because you swore your obedience. So obey" Zachariah gets in Dean's face. Dean looks past him at Castiel, who looks down guiltily.

**********

Dean is frustrated. He pokes at one of the numerous figurines of an angel on one of the many mantlepieces and tips it deliberately to the ground. It shatters with a crash just as Castiel appears behind him. He turns around, looking slightly guilty. "You asked to see me?"

"Yeah, listen, I, uh, I – I need something" Dean clears his throat.

"Anything you wish"

"I need you to take me to see Sam"

"Why?"

"There's something I got to talk to him about"

"What's that?" Castiel keeps pushing.

"The B.M. I took this morning." Dean tells her sarcastically "What's it to you? Just make it snappy" Dean asks her.

"I don't think that's wise"

"Well, I didn't ask you for your opinion"

"Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?" Castiel asks him.

"No. that's the whole point. Listen, I'm gonna do whatever you mooks want, okay? I just need to tie up this one thing. Five minutes – that's all I need"

"No"

"What do you mean, no? are you saying that I'm trapped here?" Dean asks looking taken aback.

"You can go wherever you want"

"Super. I want to go see Sam"

"Except there"

"I want to take a walk"

"Fine. I'll go with you" Castiel tells him.

"Alone"

"no"

"You know what? Screw this noise. I'm out of here" Dean heads for the door.

"Through what door?" Castiel asks him. Dean turns to face her, frowning. When he turns back, the door has been replaced by a smooth wall. He turns back to face Castiel, who has also disappeared. "Damn it"

**********

Dean is attempting to call Sam again. He dials the phone, but hears only static. Castiel appears behind him. "You can't reach him, Dean. You're outside your coverage zone"

"What are you gonna do to Sam?" Dean asks concerned.

"Nothing. He's gonna do it himself"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Castiel looks down "Oh, right, right. Got to toe the company line. Why are you here, Cas?" Dean asks.

"We've been through much together, you and I. And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry it ended like this"

"Sorry?" Dean punches Castiel, who hardly flinches. Dean flexes his hand in pain. "It's Armageddon, Cas. You need a bigger word than sorry"

"Try to understand – this is long foretold. This is your..."

"Destiny? Don't give me that holy crap. Destiny, god's plan... it's all a bunch of lies, you poor, stupid son of a bitch! It's just a way for your bosses to keep me and keep you in line! You know what's real? People, families – that's real. And you're gonna watch them all burn?" Dean interrupts her.

"What is so worth saving? I see nothing but pain here. I see inside you. I see your guilt, your anger, confusion. In paradise, all is forgiven. You'll be at peace. Even with Sam" Castiel tells him.

"You can take your peace... and show it up your lily-white ass. Because I'll take the pain and the guilt. I'll even take Sam as is. It's a lot better than being some Stepford bitch in paradise. This is simple, Cas! No more crao about being a good soldier. There is a right and there is a wrong here, and you know it."

Castiel turns away, "look at me!" Dean grabs Castiel's shoulder and turns her back to face him. "You know it! You were gonna help me once, weren't you? You were gonna warn me about all this, before they dragged you back to Bible camp. Help me – now. Please"

"What would you have me do?"

"Get me to Sam. We can stop this before it's too late"

"I do that, we will all be hunted. We'll all be killed" Castiel tells him.

"If there is anything worth dying for...this is it" Castiel shakes her head and looks down. "You spineless..." Dean turns and walks away "Soulless son of a bitch. What do you care about dying? You're already dead. We're done"

"Dean—" "We're done!" Dean turns to look behind him, but Castiel has disappeared.

**********

Dean is pacing. He pauses in front of the platter of hamburgers and considers. He takes one. Suddenly Castiel appears behind him, grabs him by the shoulder, and shoves him against the wall. She presses a hand over his mouth and draws a knife. A moment passes while they stare intensely at each other, then Dean nods slightly. Castiel lets him go. She draws the knife across her forearm and takes the blood with her other hand, smearing it on the wall to from the angel banishing sigil. Zachariah appears.

"Castiel! Would you mind explaining just what the hell you're doing?" Castiel finishes the drawing and slams her hand in the center of the sigil. In a violent flash of white light, Zachariah vanishes.

"He won't be gone long. We have to find Sam now" Castiel tells Dean.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. But I know who does. We have to stop him, Dean, from killing Lilith"

"But Lilith's gonna break the final seal"

"Lilith is the final seal. She dies, the end begins" Castiel explains.

**********

Chuck's house – Night

Chuck is on the phone with what appears to be an escort service. He is pacing in his kitchen. The document on his computer screen reads 'Supernatural – Lucifer Rising by Carver Edlund'.

Castiel and Dean appears suddenly. Chuck looks up in shock. "Wait. T-t-this isn't supposed to happen" Chuck stutters.

"Sir?" The lady on the phone asks.

"No, lady, this is definitely supposed to happen, but I just got to call you back" Chuck hangs up the phone before turning his focus back to Dean and Castiel. "I..."

**********

"St. Mary's? What is that, a convent?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, but you guys aren't supposed to be there. You're not in this story" Chuck tells them.

"yeah, well..." Cas glances at Dean "We're making it up as we go" Chuck's computer screen flickers as a great rumbling begins, accompanied by a blinding white light. "Aw, man! Not again! No!"

"it's the Archangel!" Castiel realizes before she turns to Dean "I'll hold him off! I'll hold them all off! Just stop Sam!" She claps Dean on the forehead, transporting him away.

**********

St. Mary's – Night

Dean appears in an empty part of the convent, he looks around and walks down a hallway.

**********

Chuck's House – Night

Castiel and Chuck stand side by side to face what comes. Chuck places a hand on Castiel's shoulder, Castiel gives him a look, and Chuck drops his hand in embarrassment.

**********

St. Mary's – Night

Sam reaches out a hand, throwing his power at Lilith. White light shines on Lilith and she cries out in pain. Sam lowers his hand, the light fades and the heartbeat slows.

"Sam!" Dean calls out from the other side of the bolted door. Sam turns to look at the door.

"Dean?" Sam asks in confusion.

"What are you waiting for?! Now! Sam, now!" Ruby shouts at him.

"you turned yourself into a freak. A monster. And now you're not gonna bite? I'm sorry, but that is honestly adorable" Lilith laughs tauntingly. Sam faces Lilith and raises his hand again. His eyes turn black as he concentrates his power and hurls it at Lilith. She convulses several times, her body glowing and flickering. At last she goes limp. Sam's eyes turn back to normal.

**********

Blood is pouring out of Lilith's body in a steady stream, the stream is flowing in what looks like a very deliberate direction. "What the hell?" Sam comments.

"I can't believe it" Ruby mutters.

"Ruby, what's going on?"

"You did it. I mean, it was a little touch-and-go there for a while, but...you did it"

"What? What – what did I do?"

"You opened the door. And now he's free at last. He's free at last!"

"No, no, no. No, he – Lilith – I stopped her. I killed her!" Sam says in denial.

"And it is written that the first demon shall be tha last seal. And you bust her open" Ruby tells him fervently. Sam puts his hands to his head. "now guess who's coming to dinner"

"Oh, my god"

"Guess again" Dean pounds at the door with a large candelabra.

"You don't even know how hard this was! All the demons out for my head. No one knew. I was the best of those sons of bitches! The most loyal! Not even Alastair knew! Only Lilith! Yeah, I'm sure you're a little angry right now, but, I mean, come on, Sam! Even you have to admit – I'm – I'm awesome!" Ruby laughs.

"You bitch. You lying bitch!" Sam thrusts his hands at her, trying to use his powers, but he drops, clutching his head instead.

"Don't hurt yourself, Sammy. It's useless. You shot your payload on the boss"

"The blood... you poisoned me"

"No. it wasn't the blood. It was you... and your choices. I just gave you the options, and you chose the right path every time. You didn't need the feather to fly, you had it in you the whole time, Dumbo! I know it's hard to see it now... but this is a miracle. So long coming. Everything Azazel did, and Lilith did. Just to get you here. And you were the only one who could do it" Ruby kneels in front of him.

"Why? W-why me?"

"Because...Because it had to be you, Sammy. It always had to be you. You saved us. You set him free. And he's gonna be grateful. He's gonna repay you in ways that you can't even imagine"

Dean finally breaks in and draws the knife. Ruby stands to confront him. "You're too late"

"I don't care" Dean advances on Ruby. Sam stands and grabs her from behind, holding her in place as Dean stabs her. She flickers with light, then crumples to the floor, dead.

"I'm sorry" Sam tells Dean, brokenly.

The blood pouring out of Lilith has finished its pattern on the floor. A brilliant white light shoots up from the central point of the pattern and the convent begins to tremble. "Sammy, let's go" San clutches at Dean's shirt as Dean grabs Sam's jacket, and staring at the light "Dean...He's coming"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 4.9K 15
When your soulmate gets something on their skin, it appears on your skin too. If they draw a flower in Sharpie on their wrist, you get a flower on yo...
137K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
106K 4.6K 22
" why did he kept on going back to him? " season 4 & 5 | dean winchester x male oc
40.3K 1K 30
'Book 2' fem!Castiel story Season 6 - 8