Little Red Riding Hood

由 SolarSoups

This is the not so normal story of the well known little red riding hood. She has the life any normal person... 更多

Little Red Riding Hood
The beast
So it begins
Meeting the man behind the fur
Not an update!!
From Bad to Worse
The shadow knight
I know i suck..
Um... hi?
The End

Your New Prison

3.1K 93 21
由 SolarSoups

As i slowly open my eyes, im covered up in silk white bed sheets. I lift my head and scan the room with my tired eyes. 'Where am i?' I thought to myself. This room definitely was not mine. It was way to pretty and nice.... And big.

The ceiling was a white color as well as the walls. It kinda matched the sheets in a way which made the room a shight to see. The brown hardwood floors were so clean i could eat off of them....not like i would want to but you know what i mean.

After a few minutes of admiring the beautiful room. I slowly pulled the covers off of me and got to my feet. My legs were freezing for some reason i looked down and relized i was only wearing a plain black shirt and a pair of pink panties.

I was to tired to even care that the wolf.....or someone changed my clothes without my permission. The room was so quiet i couldnt bare being in there any longer so i slowly reached towards the door and turned the knob and opened it.

I gasped at the sight of the beautiful big hall way. This place was certainly bigger than any house i have ever been in. Everything seemed to match the bedroom....like it was all the same theme. I started to walk down the hallway until i heard a whisper behind me. I didnt really know what it said but i turned around anyways to see nothing.

I turned back around and blinked a few times making sure this wasnt all a dream. I started to walk again but this time a little slower. There were windows on the left side of the hallway but all i could see were trees so it wasn't that much of a sight.

I walked down this big stair case that was shinning in the candle light. I stopped at the end of the row of stairs and looked to the right and say a kitchen. I walked in it and grabbed a glass that was sitting on the wood counter. I looked in and outside of the cup to make sure it was clean enough to drink out of. It was good enough so i filled the cup with the water from a tiny sink and drank a couple of sips

"Good morning, my dear" it said in a creepy whipser that came from behind me. I spit the water out that remained in my mouth and i froze not moving or saying a word.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.9K 66 7
A young woman slowly falls in love with General Grievous. (A Star Wars Fan Fiction) Contains adult content / sexual content. Also may contain grammar...
14.3K 322 19
Subject Number Five is a human lab rat. The company he 'works for' have kept him under lock and key for over nineteen years. He has no chance of esc...
46K 353 33
"Im Taylor, yes the blonde curly haired, blue eyed country-pop princess, who sings what she experiences, and yes, i am the long term girlfriend of Jo...
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...