Wendy in the pokemon world (D...

By ShinyUmbreon1243

wendy marvell, a sky dragon mage from the infamous guild fairytail but one day while she's on a job on her ow... More

where am i?
pallet town?
Explaining pt. 1 (fairytail world)
Explaining pt. 2 (pokemon world)
Meanwhile at fairytail
Meeting Fairytail
meeting dratini (couple of days later)
chapter 8
dratini's past
(A/N) WARNING
a spearow and fearow attack and dratini's realisation
welcome to the family dratini!
Unova?
Meeting the New Trainer, Trip! Trip vs Ash (first battle)
The Black Pokemon Among The Dark Clouds
Merry Christmas!!!
We have to evacuate
Enter Iris and Axew! Wendy's First Unova Pokemon!
On indefinite Hiatus and Editing
DISCONTINUED

arriving at the Unova Region

1K 25 24
By ShinyUmbreon1243

Wendy's POV

After Prof. Oak told us that we're going to Unova; we packed our stuff ready and told the guild about going to Unova and hows the progress in opening a portal home.

I really missed them especially Carla even though we spoke through lacrima but at the sametime I don't want to leave eevee and dratini behind as well as the friends I made in this world.

they said they are still working on finding a way home but it might take awhile.

Anyways, I returned Dratini into her pokeball and she was okay with it but with Eevee she wanted to stay outside of her pokeball so I respected the decision and let her travel outside of the pokeball.

I picked up my bag and walked out of my room with eevee only to meet Delia-san about to climb to ash's room.

"Oh! Wendy, prof. Oak is here to pick us up, could you go outside while I get Ash?"

"Sure" I said, as me and eevee went oustide; And soon after Ash, Pikachu, and Delia-san went outside with a luggage and saw Prof. Oak sitting in a yellow car wearing in a light green shirt with pineapples, an orange sun screen and a pair of sun glasses.

"Lets hit the road" he said.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Ash asked which made me wonder the same thing.

"Oh this? To get everyone in vacation mood. Its been years since I've visited the unova region." Prof. Oak said.

"But this is work related right professor?" Delia-san asked.

"Yes, but when i'm in between congresses it's my time. So in you go" prof. Oak said while waving his left hand around and it does make sense since i've been helping out in his lab.

"You heard what he said, right pikachu?" Ash said as he looked at pikachu.

"Pika-pi" pikachu answered.

"You ready, Eevee?" I asked eevee and answered with a big smile on her face and checked dratini as I felt her wiggled through her ball signifying that she's ready as well.

I can't wait till we arrive to Unova, but why do I get the feeling that someone is following us; I shrug it off saying its nothing and its just my imagination.

(A little later)
Third person POV

They were all seated in a big airplane as Wendy and Ash  looked out the window looking down at the sea under them as Each of their pokemon sitting on their lap and Eevee looking at her trainer worried as Oak and Delia looked at the two children, smiling and talking to each other; But little did they know three mysterious figures were sitting just a few seats behind, watching them.

"Hm. Imagine running into the twerp at a time like this." One figure said.

"And the world strongest pikachu too" another figure said, smaller than the other two.

"And it looks like the twerp has gotten a new girlfriend as well" another figure said.

"With pikachu too, we will be going straight to success" the small figure said.

"Hmm, the Unova region." Wendy said while looking in a guide to Unova along with Ash "I bet there are many new pokemon there that I have never seen before" Ash said.

"of course, its filled with pokemon; pokemon that you won't find in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh" prof. Oak said.

"Wow" Wendy said, since she wasn't able to explore much other than doing errands for prof. Oak but this will be a good chance to know more about this world.

"yeah, that's awesome. can't wait." Ash said with a smile and Wendy agreed 'it'll be different without my friends at fairy tail here but I'm sure it's gonna be fine besides I can't wait to see more about this world' she thought as she saw Ash couldn't contain his excitement of meeting new Pokemon and she, prof. Oak, and Delia laughed a little and Ash joined in the laughter unknowingly about the events coming to uphold.

Eevee's POV

after some hours on the plane, flying over the sea and other regions, over, under and through clouds we finally got our first glimpse in the Unova region. Ash and Wendy looked out the window along with me and Pikachu, watching it as we get closer to the region.

"that's the Unova region" prof. Oak pointed out as we looked at it amazed at its beautiful scenery.

after a few minutes the plane landed safely as we got off the plane well for Pikachu's trainer, Ash he jumped out of the plane, "we're here Pikachu, Wendy" he said.

"Yeah can you believed it?" Wendy said as she followed him out of the plane. And just as we're walking away to follow Prof. Oak and Ash's mom, Pikachu and I suddenly sense something and look into the sky that we sense and saw dark clouds.

"you felt it too right?" Pikachu said looking at the sky where the dark clouds were.

"yeah, I did" I replied.

Ash's POV

"what's the matter Eevee?" I heard Wendy said as I turn my head to see that Pikachu and Eevee aren't following us.

"hey, Pikachu, Eevee" I called out to them and tried getting their attention but they didn't listen. then Pikachu started going towards the edge of the pier as Eevee soon followed him. we look at each other before running after our Pokemon.

"hey, whats up?" I said as we catch up towards our pokemon but just as we stopped a some sort of pink fish like pokemon jumped out of the water, sparkling in the sun. 

"wow, its beautiful" Wendy said, amazed. "I've never seen that Pokemon before" I stated before me and pikachu ran further towards the edge.

"Hey! wait up Ash!" I heard wendy said as she followed along with eevee.

third person POV

as both Ash and Wendy, along with their pokemon go towards the edge of  the pier. they did't see as three figures; one a woman in a dark purple coat with sun glasses and a match sun hat, the other a man in a dark blue coat with sun glasses and a dark blue hat, and the third one a little figure that didn't reach higher than two other knees, in a dark brown coat with sun glasses and a dark brown hat. As Ash and Pikachu along with Wendy and Eevee had just reach the end of the pier.

"that was cool, I wonder if there is more?" Ash said as he looked down at the water and turned his head up.

"Ash, don't run of like tha-" Wendy stopped at what she's going to say as she saw what her friend was looking at. in the distance they could see dark thunder clouds however, they were in circle and had blue lightning and was moving closer really fast.

"whats that?" Ash said.

"I don't know" Wendy said as she sense it's energy spiking the more it got closer. but they didn't get time to discuss it when a metal rod came and surrounded Pikachu before it deformed and turn into a cage that trapped Pikachu inside as the cage was pulled back, away from the two teenagers.

"Pikachu!" Ash and Wendy exclaimed as they followed. however, ash was a little faster and grabbed the cage and Wendy did the same as they struggled to hold the cage and they looked up to see three figures (which was described earlier) standing on the plane's wing

"hey, who are.." ash started. "... you guys" Wendy finished for Ash.

"who are you, is the question, dear" the figure in purple said.

"we'll answer you as we feel the need." the figure in blue said; as all three throw their coat, sunglasses, and hats off and there in front of them where team Rocket standing, only that they had black clothes instead of white. 

the woman with long pink hair is named Jessie, the man with the purple/blue hair is named James, and the short one was actually a pokemon, a meowth. Wendy just stood there, still not knowing who they were but Ash knew who they were and shouted, "team Rocket! what are you doing here?"

"Ash, you know them?" Wendy asked looking over to her friend, "kind of" she heard him respond in a low voice, making it clear that he didn't like them. however, Ash and Wendy seemed to be struggling to hold the cage that pikachu was in as the machine in meowth tried to pull in.

"we could ask you the same question" Jessie said but Ash didn't seem to take notice of it.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt" he called out, but the thunderbolt was disabled by a devise just in front of meowth.

"waisted effort" James said

Wendy's POV

 "what about this then, Eevee use quick attack!" I called out but Eevee missed, as all three dodged, still holding the machine.

As I was about to use my magic, a loud thunder was heard as me, Ash, Pikachu, and Eevee looked up as I sensed a big spike of energy and lightning striked down at team rocket, destroying the machine taking me, ash, pikachu, and eevee with them as the whole place started to shake because of the gigantic electricity in the air.

both Ash and I fell on the ground as we were both knocked out for a second but when we opened our eyes we saw Pikachu trying to absorb the lightning as we got on our feet we saw the cloud of storm were right above us as I sensed the energy spiking up dramatically.

a minute later Pikachu sent a thunderbolt up in the sky and as the cloud got thinner we could see some sort of pokemon that I have never seen before yet it made me feel afraid. its gigantic body with glowing red eyes and a tail shining in light blue, somehow reminded me of Acnologia but its not at the same time.

As Pikachu stopped and looked up in shock, and eevee doing the same thing. I just stood there looking at it but then I snapped out of it and went in my battle stance, if this pokemon is going to try to hurt my friends then I would try using my magic to protect them.

"what's that?" I heard Ash asked beside me.

"I don't know" I replied as we still looked up in the sky. "Eev" I heard Eevee said in a low voice. "Pika" Pikachu said, assuming that he agreed to what Eevee just said.

"a pokemon?" Ash asked, and I replied "I... think so".

suddenly the light got brighter, blinding Ash and I as well as our pokemon as we were knocked off our feet as I tried to stand on my feet before it knocked me off as well and soon the light faded away, its as if the storm cloud was never there.

we got back on our feet, looking around for the pokemon and the cloud that was there just a few seconds ago while in my case I tried smelling its scent but its a dead end, no sign of it anywhere.

then my eyes went to our pokemon, Eevee was standing there like nothing happened, but pikachu was lying on the ground knocked out as Ash went to him, picking him up and I soon followed behind him.

"Pikachu, are you okay?" he asked in concern, as Pikachu's opened his eyes looking really tired, but said "Pika-pi" which I assumed was to tell us that he's alright. I sighed in relief and saw Ash smiling seeing that Pikachu wasn't hurt and hugged him.

I smiled looking at them, before kneeling down to pick up eevee and hugging her, till I smell Delia-san and Prof. oak scent and heard them running.

"Ash! Wendy!" both Ash and I, turned to see Delia-san and Prof. oak running towards us.

"Ash, are you alright? what about you Wendy?" she said looking at ash then turn to look at me.

"we're fine Delia-san" I said, reassuring them both that me and Ash are okay. 

"are you completely sure?" Prof. oak asked us.

"yup, right Pikachu/Eevee?" Both me and Ash said together.

"Pika-pi/Eev" both of them said agreeing with us, until Pikachu's cheeks started releasing electricity, no one noticed but I did and started to worry. he climbed on to Ash's shoulder and Eevee turned in a more comfortable position in my arms. 

"I'll tell you that was some thunder storm, you know" Delia- san said as we looked in to the sky.

"who was that? I'm sure I saw a shadow of a pokemon" Ash explained.

"I saw it too" I said, ' it's energy I sensed seems so powerful but the scent I picked up on it smelt like a dragon' I thought.

"from our point, all we could see was the clouds" Prof. oak told us and Delia-san agreed.

"man, that's weird" Ash said.

"I wonder what could it have been?" I said to myself.

"Oh, Prof. Oak" I heard a woman's voice said, as we all turned to see a woman walking towards us.

"what do you know. Prof. Juniper" Prof. oak said; as the woman in front of them had light brown hair set in a high pigtail, had light skin and crystal clear green eyes, she also wore a white singlet, green skirt, red sneakers, red diamond earrings and a white lab coat.

"I'm sorry I was so late" the woman, who prof. Oak called Prof. Juniper said. "how are you getting on after that huge thunderstorm?"

"we're just fine professor, thank you" Prof. oak said as he walk up standing beside Prof. Juniper, and turned to look at us, "I'd like you to meet Prof. Juniper, and don't let the youthfulness of one of the most important Unova Region researchers fool you"

"pleasure to meet you" Prof. Juniper said smiling at us,

'but I got this feeling that there will be many more people that we could meet soon' and so I thought

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢ 

hey everyone! so first of I wanted to apologize to those who have been reading this story and was waiting for an Update and I know its been like months since I updated a chapter and not an author's note and my birthday was in October 6 so happy belated birthday to me!

so second of I know you guys are wondering why I cut some parts off the first episode and skipped Iris and Axew's part well let's just say I'm saving them for later and it's getting a bit long so I shortened a little bit but I hope you like this chapter, sorry if its a bit crappy but i'm trying my best to finish it soon so yeah... So bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!✌

P.S. I forgot to tell you guys that this takes place after the Grand Magic Games

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 440 28
[Book Two] A month has pasted since Wendy has joined Fairy Tail, a place that was slowly becoming a new home for the young girl. The grief of losing...
32.7K 279 26
Ash misses Alola. So he, Pikachu, Greninja, and Ash's Alola Pokémon went to the airport to fly back to Alola and meet his friends again. But, he didn...
879 165 11
While separated from Brock and Dawn, Ash has a mishap with a Pokémon magician, that will lead to him being a female Pikachu on Dawn's team. How will...
522 3 17
It's Ashley Ketchum's tenth birthday, and she's ready to do what many 10-year-olds in the Kanto region set out to do-become a Pokémon Trainer! Things...