Creepiest Chats Ever!

By MagBlueRoses

|| Highest rank #1 in Horror and #1 in Spooky || Chills, thrills, suspense, and gore. If you like spooky and... More

Author's Note (Important)
CHAT #1
CHAT #2
CHAT #3
Authors Note-2
CHAT #4
CHAT #5
CHAT #6
CHAT #7
CHAT #8
CHAT #9
Chat #10
CHAT #11
CHAT #12
CHAT #13
CHAT #14
CHAT #15
CHAT #16 (re-written)
CHAT #17
CHAT #18
CHAT #19
CHAT #20

AUTHORS NOTE! AND OTHER BOOKS!

1.8K 88 40
By MagBlueRoses

To all those who liked and encouraged my writing, THANK YOU :)

I can't express how happy you all made me by voting and commenting or just by silently reading it!!!

The minute you clicked 'read', you all got on my good side... haha... but THANK YOU!

My dream of getting a hundred thousand reads on a book got fulfilled because of you guys and I can't even begin to express how grateful I am *blushes*

Well, now that Creepiest Chats Ever is over, I can concentrate on my other books more. And that's a good thing.

Most of you reading this book might like only horror and I don't have any more of that genre. Sorry. 

I'm more of a 'teen fiction, romance, and humor' writer (which explains all the couples in the chats cause I'm a huge romantic ;) ) so for now, the below books are available on my profile.

Hope you give them a try :)

1. LIGHT BEHIND THE DARK - COMPLETED {SHORT STORY}

This is my very first book here and it got quite a good response. So I guess it's readable.

2. I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU - COMPLETED {SHORT STORY}

Not exactly a book I am proud of and it got very few reads. But the one's who read it, seemed to like it. The writing can be a little confusing. Trust me when I say you can finish reading the book in ten minutes.

They're available on my profile. Hope you take a look at them :)

Thank you all for reading this book till the end.

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862 311 14
**Entry in thegrudgecontest** I was a non-believer of the supernatural, a skeptic if you will. I thought ghosts were a figment of overactive imaginat...
464K 10.6K 18
{𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗙!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿} ❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
Fear Games By Alec John Belle

Mystery / Thriller

198K 12K 114
#1 IN MURDER-MYSTERY CATEGORY! Rachel never thought her past would catch up to her. When she and her friends are invited to a new haunted house on Ha...
970 66 19
Ready for Scary Paranormal Stories? Just don't read these at Night or by yourself. Don't read in the dark or far away from someone. These stories wi...