LOVING TWO

By honeeylovee

"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everyth... More

Chapter One Intro: Sunset Views (Diary)
Chapter Two: Jacksonville (Diary)
Chapter Three: First Night In Redwood-Ville
Chapter Four: The Next Door Neighbor
Chapter Five: Senior Year
Chapter Six: Bright Stars
Chapter Seven: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter Eight: Letting Demons Out
Chapter Nine: A New Vibe
Chapter Ten: Mixed Emotions
Chapter Eleven: The Heartbreak
Chapter Twelve: Me Myself & I
Chapter Thirteen: School Project
Chapter Fourteen: War Declared
Chapter Fifteen: School Field Trip
Chapter Sixteen: The Healer
Chapter Seventeen: Take Me To Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Facing Reality
Chapter Nineteen: Troubling Young Love
Chapter Twenty: Mending A Shattered Heart
Chapter Twenty-One: A Chance On Bad
Chapter Twenty-Two: Rumors
Chapter Twenty-Three: Rage
Chapter Twenty-Four: Burning Passion
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Ex
Chapter Twenty-Six: Faded Memories
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Vivid Nightmare
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Aching Hearts
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Singing The Blues
Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-One: Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Two: An Old Friend
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Ghost From The Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Secrets (Pt.1)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Secrets (Pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Offer
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Open Wound
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Night Of Romance
Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event
Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?
Chapter Forty-Two: Bad Lies
Chapter Forty-Three: The Call
Chapter Forty-Four: Deception
Chapter Forty-Five: The Proposal
Chapter Forty-Six: The Hide Out (Pt.1)
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Hide Out (Pt.2)
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Decision
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Capture
Chapter Fifty: A Dreadful Death
Chapter Fifty-One: Ticking Bomb
Chapter Fifty-Two: Life Goes On
Chapter Fifty-Three: Birth To A New Beginning
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Agreement
Chapter Fifty-Five: Back To A Loving Home
Chapter Fifty-Six: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Confession
Chapter Fifty-Eight: A Passionate Night
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Halloween Party
Chapter Sixty: Calling It Quits?
Chapter Sixty-One: The Reason Comes Out
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Return
Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty-Five: Closing Two Chapters
Chapter Sixty-Six: A New Home
Chapter Sixty-Seven: Fateful Accident
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Farewell My Love
Chapter Sixty-Nine: A Life Changing Decision
Chapter Seventy: Sunset Views In Jacksonville

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time Heals

159 9 1
By honeeylovee

Days..Weeks..Months..passed by since the last time I had seen James. He left town without saying goodbye. He left me broken and alone with no explanation to his absence. I wanted to hate him so bad but every time I tried I only failed. No matter where I went in town everything reminded me of him. It was difficult in the first couple of days to recover from the heartache. The deep open wound he had left in my heart started to slowly heal over time. I had to constantly remind myself any memory I had of him was only just a dream. Though it still hurt I was able to smile again.

I learned to keep on living without him in my life. It wasn't the first time someone I loved with all my heart walked away from my life. I picked myself up and dusted off every single kiss he gave me. Every single I love you he told me. Every single face gesture he made when he was mad or happy and every single electrifying sensation he triggered through my body with just a single touch.

I managed to throw all that into the deepest part of my mind. Somewhere hidden inside. It was the only way. Jake had been a key to my healing also. He never left my side even though I had once taken his love for granted. He did the opposite with me. Those nights that were the hardest on me, I got through them because of him. He made me laugh and distracted my mind from everything. I began to see Jake with eyes of love again. How was I so blind and stupid to have left him? He was such a catch. So I made up my mind to make him the happiest also. After all we both deserved it.

Jake had become the light at the end of a dark tunnel for me. I found myself caring deeply for him. Although it wasn't as strong as what I felt for James. I noticed as the time passed by us I would sometimes find myself missing Jake when he wasn't around. Every time he came around my house he would bring my mother and I flowers with treats. He was such a sweetheart. Gave me more reasons to care for him and even feel love towards him again.

At school we would spend our time together laughing and joking with Ashanti and Amy. It took both of my girls some time to actually accept my decision of being with Jake. They thought it was a bad idea and I was just doing it out of spite. They were wrong. So at first hanging out with all of them felt a bit awkward for me and Jake. However both Ashanti and Amy soon fell in love with his charms and sweet sense of humor. So they eventually made friends with him also. Lina however was not happy with seeing us together. She stopped at nothing to try and get us to break-up. After so many failed attempts she finally gave up or at least it seemed like it.

Jake asked me to be his prom date in such a romantic way at school. He lined up several of the football players excluding James buddies that didn't seem to like Jake at all. They all held a sign that read (Will You Be My Prom Date?) each word in separate signs. Lina didn't hesitate to make me look like a fool in front of everyone by announcing she had slept with him. It didn't take too long for her evil plan to back-fire. People started to slut shame her and suddenly she stopped showing up to school. Rumors went around that her parents locked her up after finding out how badly she had embarrassed her family's reputation. Her two minions Alison and Alisa kept the secret of Lina's whereabouts to themselves. I would see them around school here and there but they were usually quite since their leader left..I guess they felt lost.

Before I knew it Jake and I had become inseparable. We went almost everywhere together. We had a couple arguments on the long run. All led to him not wanting to introduce me to his family. I had asked him about the night at the hospital when a nurse addressed him by Jake Kingsley and not Berkeley. He told me that was his Fathers last name but he used Berkeley to honor his Mothers last name. I thought it was a bit weird how jumpy and nervous he would get when I would ask him about his family. Then again I knew that was a touchy subject to him ever since I first met him. Still I knew little about Jakes background and that bothered me. So I decided to do a special picnic for him by a pond nearby.

It was a mesmerizing evening the sun was setting in and the sky was beautifully decorated with bright colors. We cuddled under a blanket as I laid my head against his chest. Both of us quite while admiring the beautiful amazing view that was surrounding us. I took in a deep breath and yawned. After eating some of my Mother's cheesecake bites and Jakes homemade delicious spaghetti I felt stuffed and tired. I heard him chuckle a bit while he heard me yawn. He playfully grabbed my hand and caressed his fingers against mine.

Jazmin- Jake..Can I ask you something?

Jake- Anything baby..

Jazmin- When will I finally get to meet your folks?..

Jake- Jazmin not this again..

Jazmin- You don't want me to meet them and you won't talk about them either...Jake this has always been a problem between you and I...

Jake- It's just..

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes...Let me guess complicated...

Jake- Okay look I wasn't going to tell you now but since you insist with bringing up this subject..I'll just tell you..After we leave prom I will take you to my home and introduce you to my family..

I immediately turned my look to meet his face as he looked back at me with promising eyes. "Do you really mean it!?" I asked with excitement.

Jake- I really do baby.

Jazmin- I can't believe I'm finally going to meet your family...You have no idea how much this means to me...I was starting to think..Never-mind..

Jake- Say it..

Jazmin- I don't want too..

Jake- That I was embarrassed of you?..

Jazmin- Well...

Jake- After everything we've been through I thought by now you would be certain of all the love I have for you..

He stood up and walked over to the pond. Jake always seemed to avoid confrontations with me. Every time we were close to getting into an argument or he was upset over something he would walk away from me to cool down. No matter what he always avoided a big fight between us. He wouldn't last a day without trying to fix things between us even if it was my fault. I guess deep down he was afraid of losing me again. I walked over to him and leaned my head against his back while I hugged him from the waist. I felt him take a deep breath and then he turned around to face me. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

Jake- I love you so much Jazmin.

Jazmin- I love you too Jake.

Jake- What?..Did I hear correctly?

Jazmin- Haha...Yes silly...You heard right.

Jake- You gotta tell me again..I didn't hear you clearly.. 

Jazmin- Oh I see...You want me to shout it out? Okay...I LOVE YOU JAKE BER-

His lips suddenly silenced mine as we kissed passionately. It had taken Jake by surprise to hear me say the L word back. I wasn't aware myself I held that type of feeling for him. I knew I cared about him and loved him too but not enough to actually say it to him. Until now. I was starting to love again. Without breaking our kiss we laid back down on the grass. His hands slowly ran down my chest then down to my thighs. His kisses were so tender and smooth I could've kissed him for hours and not want to stop. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our kiss got a little more intense. He unbuttoned my blouse while his lips moved to my neck.

I knew what was about to happen next. To my surprise Jake was quickly turning me on. He was always so sweet and gentle however this time it felt different. He kissed my chest while his hands touched my belly sending shivers all over my body. I hadn't felt a guys touch since James. I wanted to experience making love with Jake. However James image slowly began to surface. Every sensual touch Jake made against my body only triggered a vision of James touching me the way he use to. It was all so confusing. My body wanted to feel Jake and take our love to a whole new level but my mind was visualizing James doing so. I had no other choice I quickly stopped Jake from going any further and stood up instead.

Jake- What's wrong?

Jazmin-..Um I forgot I told Ash I would meet her at my house to look at magazines for the prom dress..

Jake- Okay..and you are barely remembering at this moment?

Jazmin- Uh..yeah..I totally forgot to mention it to you..

Jake- Sit down next to me..

Jazmin- But Jake..Ash is waiting for me...

Jake- It'll only be for a few minutes.

I nervously sat next to him while he wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't help but feel somewhat nervous.

Jake- Why are you shaking?

Jazmin- I'm not..

Jake- Jazmin I know you very well...You can't lie to me..Tell me what's bugging you?

Jazmin- It's nothing Jake...I just..I don't know it felt a little weird..

Jake- Weird? Haha...Baby we've been dating for months now and it's not like we're strangers that just met...

Jazmin- (Good Job Jazmin..Geez)...Um..It's the grass..it's itchy..

Jake- Okay well I'll rent a hotel room?

Jazmin- WHAT!?

Jake- I mean this place seems a lot more romantic but I get it..You might feel uncomfortable incase someone walks in on us..

Jazmin- Jake are you really saying we should head over to a hotel to have our first time there?..You must be crazy.

Jake- Well where else??..It can't be in your house and...

Jazmin- Yeah yeah it can't be in your secret house either...Wherever that is..Forget it you killed the mood..

Jake- *Smirks...Well let me get it back on..

He brushed my hair to the side exposing my neck, his nibbles made me giggle. I then felt his hot wet tongue lick my neck up and down like if I was his lollipop. He felt my body shiver by his sexy touch.

I slowly closed my eyes while I felt his hands unbutton my shirt again. While my back rested on his chest he unhooked my bra that was clipped from the front. I was aware of what was happening and I let him take the lead. I didn't want to think of James anymore. Letting Jake take me as his would make me forget about James completely. It was something I would have to put at test and so I did.

His hands explored my bare chest. I let out a soft moan while I felt his fingers pinch my nipples. He was sucking on my neck a bit harder this time. I could've told he was getting turned on. This was a new side of Jake I had never met. He always kissed me so tenderly and was always gentle. This time felt different his kisses and touches were full of desire and hunger. Suddenly in a sexy whisper he spoke upon my ear "Tonight I'm Making You Mine".

He carefully laid me down underneath him. Our eyes met while a smile formed on his face and he said in a soft sweet tone, "I have craved this moment for so long..I want to hear you tell me you want me as much as I want you right now". I saw the hope and desperation in his eyes. He was waiting for my response so he could finally devour me to his pleasure. I knew my answer but my lips wouldn't speak. Instead I pulled him by the shirt towards me and pressed my lips against his with aggression. I had made up my mind to let him make love to me. After all it wouldn't be such a huge sacrifice. Jake had managed to turn me on completely. His sexy way of touching my body and kissing my lips in such a sensual way. He had achieved his goal in seducing me enough to want him to claim me with much desire as he held inside.

Feeling his warm sexy lips on me, hypnotized my entire body. The sensational feeling he was provoking in me made me want him even more. As I turned my head to the side I opened my eyes and saw the night-sky full of stars. The night was perfect for this special occasion. It was as if the universe was sending me a sign that it was okay to fall in love again. I heard him unbuckle his belt. I felt my heart racing as I watched him take his jeans off.

Suddenly he pulled me up and laid me on top of him. I gazed in amazement as he took his shirt off exposing his perfect fit body. My eyes inspected every inch of his strong naked chest. Then shockingly I noticed a birthmark on the left corner of his sexy V-line. I carefully traced it with my fingers. I noticed he wasn't moving so I looked up and saw him staring at me with curiosity. My sudden admiration to his birthmark had caused him to feel confused but I knew why I was so intrigued. James had the exact birthmark but on the right side of his V-line. "Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" I said underneath my breath.

Jake- *Laughs...You've never seen a birthmark before?

Jazmin- (Oh! You do NOT want to hear the answer to that)....Um..yours is...very nice..

Jake- Ha nice?..You're too cute sometimes babe..

Jazmin- Jake can I ask you something?

Jake- Now??

Jazmin- Well yeah..

Jake- *Sighs..You picked the perfect moment to have a conversation babe..What is it?

Jazmin- That birthmark you have...Um...Is it genetic?

Jake- Uh I don't think so..Actually come to think of it..I remember asking my Father once when I was young..He said my mother had it..So I guess I got it from her..

Jazmin- Your mom?....Um is there a tombstone where you go talk to her and well spend time with her..

Jake- Of course..Why are you asking all these questions?

Jazmin- (Get a grip! People have similar birthmarks and that doesn't mean anything! Plus his mother is dead)......Uh..Don't mind me...I'm just nervous I guess..

He pulled me closer to him as our eyes met he whispered, "I don't care if I wasn't your first..I just look forward on being your last". I softly kissed his lips. I could feel the tension from our bodies rise. We both wanted each other badly. His lips suddenly claimed my naked breast. I gave a slight soft moan as he sucked on my nipples.

I grabbed onto his hair tightly while he pulled my jeans down exposing my naked butt. My breath escaped me as I felt his warm fingers touch me below. He rubbed his fingers on my pussy slowly while I bit his neck and arched my back. We were both so caught up in the moment that we didn't notice we were not alone. Suddenly we heard loud honking coming from a car nearby. Startled I quickly got off him covering my breast with my hands. He placed his shirt on me and then put his jeans back on.

Lina- Haha...Did I scare you love birds?

Jazmin- You've got to be kidding me!!

Jake- What the hell are you doing here Lina??

Lina- Oh I'm sorry Jakey..I didn't know you owned the Lake park?..

Jazmin- Were you stalking us??

Lina- Oh please don't flatter yourself skank...I just happened to be in the right place at the right moment...*Grins

I finished getting dressed as I felt the anger rising inside me. "You're so gonna regret this!" I said while she laughed.

Lina- Ooohh I'm sooo scared..Just remember that I have money and money talks..So touch me and you can see yourself locked up like the rat that you are by tonight.

Jake- Alright enough Lina! What the hell do you want?..

She suddenly walked up to Jake and as he held onto his undershirt she slowly traced her fingers against his torso making her way to his V-line.

Lina- I've missed you so much Jakey..I want you back..

Jazmin- Get your dirty as fingers off him Lina!!!

Jake- Woah relax Baby..Can't you see that's exactly what she wants..She's just looking to piss you off..

Jazmin- Well it's working!!!

Lina- *Giggles...I really do enjoy it.

Jazmin- Jake let's go before I tear this bitch into half!

She suddenly grabbed onto his arm and said "I really did mean what I told you". "Get over it. It's been done between us" Jake replied in a stern voice as he pulled away from her.

(LINA'S P.O.V)

I watched that slut take my dream-boy with her. I couldn't stand seeing them together. Jazmin had come into my town and destroyed everything that was mine! She had messed with me too many times. James and I were it. The most popular and envied power couple at school. Until she came along and took my crown. I never thought I could love anyone other than James till I met Jake. He's it. I know it. I can feel it inside me. That bitch took James away from me at one point. Now it's time I take Jake away from her. She doesn't deserve to be happy when she goes around taking what doesn't belong to her. I'll make her regret ever setting a foot in my town. After I'm done with her..She'll want to leave back to her shitty town and never look back.

*Dials Number*

Lina- Cmon answer the got damn phone!!

Becca- Hello?

Lina- Hey there Bestie..

Becca- Ugh it's you..What the hell do you want?

Lina- It's time you pay me back that favor I did for you that one night.

Becca- You're crazy..I don't owe you anything.

Lina- Really? Is this how you want to act? Because don't forget..I can easily destroy you.

Becca- Okay okay...What do you need from me?
.

.

(OUTSIDE JAZMIN'S HOUSE)

After that dreadful encounter with the crazy witch of Lina. Jake and I headed back to my house. We avoided talking about what happened to not cause an argument. He knew how I felt about her and just remembering they dated set me in anger. It pissed me off just thinking about her ruining the moment between us. Although I had to admit I was more mad to know she still loved Jake. The thought of her coming in between us like she tried to do with James and I provoked me to get fired up.

I tried to calm down and think about how much Jake truly loved me. I had to stop comparing him to James, he wouldn't leave me for another girl. Still deep down I was afraid of Lina. She was beautiful and came from a rich family. The towns people respected her family and feared Lina. I didn't stand a chance competing against her but yet I had the attention of the only guy that mattered to both of us. Jake was mine and only mine. I had to focus on our relationship and not let the insecurities James left me affect Jake and I.

After saying goodnight to Jake, I took a quick warm shower and headed to bed. I heard loud music playing from the next door neighbors again. After James left couple weeks later a family of four moved in. A lesbian couple and two young boys. They seemed like nice people but were very loud. Almost every night they had a small gathering with other ladies and guys. They drank wine and danced their bodies to salsa music. Sometimes when they had finally gone quite I would find myself staring over at the window where James room was.

I pictured those nights he would glance over at my room to get a glimpse of me. The messages we would write to each other on paper and placed it by our bedroom window whenever my mother took my phone away. I learned to smile at the happy moments I spend with him and regret the moments that had us upset. As I laid in bed I thought about having the option of going back in time. I questioned myself if it was possible would I change anything that happened to me ever since I moved into Redwood-Ville. I gave it a long thought and then...I knew the answer. 'I would've changed the night I met James'.

Maybe our paths crossed by accident. If I hadn't almost drown he wouldn't have come over to save me. If I had waited for Jake a little longer instead of walking towards the aggressive waves that night I wouldn't have met James. I also wouldn't feel that doubt that lurked inside me for so long. While being in a relationship with Jake when I first moved into this town. My heart wouldn't have been divided into two. I wouldn't have pissed Lina off by getting close to James. I wouldn't have felt so empty and broken for days..weeks..months..over James sudden disappearance. All of it could've been avoided if only I hadn't met James. I gripped onto the pillow tightly as hot tears ran down my cheeks. "I can't forget you no matter how many times I tell myself I could...I will...I have...I just can't".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
3.5K 59 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
26.2K 439 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
4.2K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...