Namaste❤ ( A BTS Fanfic) ✓

By whenspringcomeshome_

What happens when in a grand Indian wedding you collide against the person you knew only through posters and... More

The Trailer
:Prologue:
Chapter 1: ALL MY LADIES,PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
Chapter 2: "Blame the alarm and candy!"
Chapter 3: 'Virtual Knots'
Chapter 4 : Too Much Pampered!
Chapter 5: 'B-b-bachelor Party?!'
Chapter 6: "I Choose TRUTH! Or DARE?"
Chapter 8: Basketball and Lunch!
Chapter 9: Confrontation.
Chapter 10: Dance and Arrival.
Chapter 11: What if she....
Chapter 12: .....was taken?
Chapter 13 - How did I even deserve you?
Chapter 14: A Lil' Merry.
Chapter 15: Pranks, with Love.
Chapter 16: The Truth Untold.
Interlude
Chapter 17: Signs
Chapter 18: Saranghae Taj!
Chapter 19: Overthinking. Damn.
Chapter 20: MISTRUST.
Chapter 21: On With the Plan!
Chapter 22 : Cocktails with Euphoria
Chapter 23: Unlocked
Chapter 24: D-Night
Point of Information
Chapter 25:Naked Mornings
Chapter 26 : All Tease
Apologies!
CHAPTER 27: Fate.
Chapter 28: Shattered
Chapter 29: But that's not the end!
Chapter 30: Heart Strings struck again?
Chapter 31: The Grand Indian Wedding Preparations
Chapter 32 : The New Love
Chapter 33: Gaudy Garments, Thanks to OKRA!
Chapter 34: All the Love in Haldi!
Chapter 35: ETHEREAL DRAPES
Chapter 36: It's Time Already!
Chapter 37: Possible Comeback?
Chapter 38 : Wherever The Wind Takes You
CHAPTER 39: SPUN INTO HORROR
Chapter 40: NOWHERE OTHERWISE
Author's Note
Chapter 41: Bogoshipda
Chapter 42: AM READY TO LET GO
Chapter 43: Never with a Bad Note, uwu~
Chapter 44 : Bare Introductions but Deja Vu?
CHAPTER 45: HOME
:Epilogue
: Characters Of Namaste :

Chapter 7 : "Preparation has to be P-E-R-F-E-C-T!"

2.3K 125 27
By whenspringcomeshome_

The next morning.
In Grand Resort.

"So basically you all have to help us with the Sangeet preparation girls!", Abhishek stated in a matter of fact voice.

The girls were still reeling from previous night's events and they felt as if they were on drugs.
They were high.
High on love.

And moreover the hotel they were in was where those very seven boys were.

And they were high too. In love.

"Ok....but what do we have to do Da?", Shree asked.
"Well you all have to help my aunts and family members in setting up the stage. Oh and you all can add something of your own too...like any props or stuff you think will look good. And yeah girls. Your brand new Pre-Sangeet dresses are in the ground floor. Change yourselves and start up the work. Oh god look at the time! I need to go. Bye!" Da said.

"Bye Da!"
"Now let's get creative shall we?", Tama said.
"YESSS!!!"

After about 20 minutes or so, these were the dresses the girls changed into;

Tani's wear.

Jisha's wear;

Lajo's wear;

Meg's wear;

Tama's wear;

Shree's wear;

Aayu's wear;

And yet again, they looked like the Divas of the Day!

                    ~○○○○○○○○○○○~

"So you are saying that the bells will be hung overhead and not on the sides dimma (grandmother)? But won't it to prove to be a hindrance for the guests?", Lajo asked Aayu's  grandmother from the paternal side.

"Arre no no! It will be more romantic though...the ringing of bells always signifies something auspicious. Always."
"Ok....if you say so!"

"Girls girls...we have to act quick!", Aayu exclaimed while coming back from the other room she was in before.
"Why what happened Aayu? You ok?", Shree asked. She and Tama were doing the Rangoli.

"Yeah....but we have loads to do...we have the stage to be prepared to-"

"Perfection! Yes you have said it like what? A thousand times?! Take a chill pill Aayu!", Meg exclaimed while going through all the pillows while finding the right one to match with the colours of the wedding.

"I am just so excited you know! With the boys coming down to the grand lawn today on Sangeet....I just can't..." Meg added.

"Any idea in which room or floor they are in?"

"There are 1200 rooms Lajo in this hotel. How do u think I would know Aayu said.

"OH SHIT WE HAVE TO BE FAST GIRLS!! IS THE SWING EVEN READY?! WHERE'S TAMA AND WHERE IS JISHA?", Shree exclaimed.

"Guys come and check out the swing....it looks perfect!", Tani suddenly appeared out of nowhere and was smiling cheerfully. She had been assigned the task of putting up the swing which was their surprise for the Sangeet.

Today was just the pre-Sangeet function but still it was celebrated with the same joy a Sangeet was done.

And as if they were not overly excited already then they were now.

                           ~○○○○○○○○○○○~

"OMGG!!"

And the poor boy who was carrying the flower garlands nearly fell from two set of stairs and had the shock of his life.

"Are you serious Tani?! This is amazing!"
"Yeah!"
"More than amazing actually Shree!"
"I bet you and Tae can have a cozy little moment here Shree~!", Tama nudged her.
"S-same case can also go for you Tama. I saw the way you looked at Jimin!"
"Let's get back to work guys!"
"Yess!"

                 ~○○○○○○○○○○○○○~

"We were looking for you Jisha! Where were you?", Meg asked.
"Ahh well I was in the kitchen helping with the food!"
"Right....why didn't we think of that before?!"
"By the way the stage looks perfect! Da will love it! I am 100% sure!"

"But one question guys...", Shree asked.
"Shoot!"
"What the hell are those hearts doing over there?"

"Ummmmm....."

Actually this was supposed to be a photo booth.
Courtesy of Abhishek Da who wanted the girls to be or not to be just "friends" with the boys.

Oh dear......

             ~○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○~

But Jisha hid something from them.
Something that she wanted to keep only in her heart.
A conversation.
With the one she loved.

Not that it was a romantic one.

                               ~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Do you think our surprise will work out?"

"Yeah it will

In about 15 minutes, the boys hopped into the car outside the Grand Resort and amazingly, they had covered themselves into Indian ethnics!

"Hyung, did Abhishek tell u anything about any S-sa-ee-ng-g-et......?"  Tae asked.

"Yeah he did. It's Sangeet he said. But he didn't tell me anything about it like, what's done there or what's not...." RM said.

"Ummm, Joonie. A Sangeet is an Indian Ceremony where the families of both the sides in a marriage get engaged in a celebration of dance and singing. Like they forget everything about their own lives and stuff and enjoy to the fullest." Jin answered.

"Oh wow! That's so nice! But Jin Hyung, how did u know about Sangeet so much?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh, I actually Goo..Googled it."

It seemed someone else too wanted to keep last night's conversation a secret.

                    °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Tani ran into the grand living room of the bungalow where the Shree and Tama  were making the Rangoli. Lajo was busy with the flower men. Meg and Jisha had gone to talk to Da. And Aayushi was preparing the stage.

And Tani was panting.

"What happened Tani?!" Lajo sounded horrified.

"Th-they are here....!"

"Who?" the girls went in unison.

"The boys."

"What?! Uhhhh, but they were here only they had to come down." Shree tried to keep calm.

"That's not it Shree! They are in ethnics!

                              RM's wear.

Jin's wear.

                         Yoongi's wear.

                           Hobi's wear.

                           Jimin's wear.

                             Tae's wear.

                          Jungkook's wear.

And moreover Abhishek Da just told them where we are and they requested him whether they could help us out for the preparation!"

"WTF."

And the next thing the girls knew were that their brother called for them and the scene was somewhat kinda this to a spectator after about an hour;

Jisha and Jin were asked to go have a talk to the mehendi party to remind them about the mehendi ceremony to take place in Grand Resort that evening and  that they needed to be there before 6.

"Like now what's this mehendi ceremony?!"

"Mind me WhatsApp-ing you again today about it?"

"Definitely not."

             ***************************

Tani and RM were handed the task to arrange the lights and direct the workers where to put them and how.

Lajo and Yoongi were asked to set up the sofas and chairs in the lawn right infront of the stage.

Meg and Hobi were evidently enjoying each other's company cause they were making such a noise while decorating the royal gate. Meg was on a tool and Hobi was passing the flowers up to her and both our "sunshines" were singing DNA at decibel 150!

Tama and Jimin, the creative creatures were definitely busier than any other pair out there in the Resort as they were the masterminds of all the decoration and management of the ceremony! And they did and handled it exceptionally well though!

But our Maknae Jungkook, who had been asked to prepare the stage along with Aayushi, had something special for her.
When they were setting up the pillows on the luxurious semi-bed on the stage where the bride and groom were supposed to sit, Jungkook began;
"Aa..Aayushi?!"

"Yeah."

He slipped his hand into his kurta pocket and took out a pair of earrings.

"I bought this for you. I know you'll be wearing red again today so mind if you where this in the Sangeet?"

And that was exceptionally sweet on behalf of Jungkook!
And bold too!

"Oh that is really sweet of you Jungkook! But I have a deal. "

"What?"

" Am an ARMY. So well, I know you were placed in the second position in Physical Education. And you are a really good basketball player right?!"

"You mean?"

"6am tomorrow. Merlin Blue. Basketball. Done?"

"Done!"

            ****************************

And finally Tae and Shree were given the task to bring the large boxes containing the huge vases and lamps to be placed along the entrance to give it a more royal and prettier look. In the room of the Resort where the boxes were kept, Shree climbed up a flight of open stairs and Tae waited for her below.

"Tae, will you mind keeping my phone for the moment? Actually it will be difficult to carry these down along with that."

"Yeah sure."

So now, Tae had Shree's phone who had already climbed up those stairs and now wasn't in sight as she was arranging the smaller boxes one after the other in the attic.

Blick!

A message.

Tae glanced into the phone. He wasn't the type who'd scroll through his crush's messages but one text caught his eye.

It was Avigyan.

                          ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 552 33
(ongoing) This book is about two people who find love at first sight on the day of their meeting for marriage. Kim taehyung is a sweet and innocent b...
12.7K 566 6
Seokjin was just an ordinary man. He was poor and didn't had much. But everything changed when the King arrived. His rank, his personality, and himse...
43.2K 2.4K 27
Two people of two different countries,language,culture and traditions falls in love but how will they deal the indifferences between them and prove t...
24.7K 973 23
Do you guys wanna join me for a beautiful rollercoaster ride...? Come join me to witness the journey from engagement to marriage between Kim Taehyun...