My Neighbor

By Neffy1996

He wanted Sex. He always got it. She had an obsession with him, but hated him for it. Landon Robinson was a... More

My Neighbor
Chapter 1: A is for Asshole
Chapter 2: Morning After Sex
Chapter 3: Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 4: Sweet Addiction
Chapter 5: The Signs of Addiction
Chapter 6: Jealous
Chapter 7: Unexpected Confessions and Rejections
Chapter 8: Problem
Chapter 9: Withdrawls
Chapter 10: nEXt
Chapter 11: Oddly into You
Chapter 12: Lust and Other Drugs
Chapter 14: Sweet Nothings
Chapter 15: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: The L Word
Chapter 18: The B Word
Chapter 19: Landon's Choice
Chapter 20: Official
Chapter 21: Apology
Chapter 22: New Flame
Chapter 23: Summertime Past-ness
Chapter 24: DEAR LANDON
Chapter 25: Love Actually
Chapter 24: Love me like you do
Chapter 25: Ghosts
Chapter 26:The Sun
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Decisions
Chapter 29: Dirty Little Secrets
Chapter 30: Prom Night
Chapter 31: Infinity x Infinity

Chapter 13: Playing with Fire

14.8K 400 87
By Neffy1996

I watch the clock awaiting the final bell.  I was so tired and annoyed at ever fucking thing.  I just wanted to get out of this classroom before I ended up punching someone in the damn face.  And it just might be one of those annoying friends of mine.  It had been a whole entire week since I'd had sex.  It was weird.  I was used to having sex very often and now I wasn't having sex at all.

The only thing that was really wrong was the fact that now that I wasn't having sex daily my friends were becoming less and less tolerable. Finally the bell rang echoing through the classroom and hallways.  I stood from my desk and grabbed my bag preparing to leave.  I walked towards the door, but was stopped by Jessica.  Turning on my heel I narrow my eyes looking at her.  Everyone had left the room including the teacher so we were alone.

"Hey, Jess," I say, giving her an awkward smile.  I wasn't stupid.  Jessica was just one of the many girls I had slept with.  Most of the girls got the clue.  They understood that it was a one night stand and they were okay with that, but there were always a few that lingered, trying over and over again to get me back into bed.  Jessica was one of those people.

It had annoyed me when I was single and now it annoyed me even more that I was in a relationship.  I frowned at the mention of me being in a relationship.  It was still so weird to think about, but I liked it, surprisingly.  I liked being in a relationship with Kayla.

"So Landon I was wondering if you'd like to come over later.  Maybe help me with my homework, my parents aren't home," she offered, batting her eye lashes at me in an attempt to seem seductive.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Shit, Jess are your parents ever home?" I questioned, cocking one brow in inquiry.

She giggled and moved her hand forward to rest on my upper arm.  "Nope, you can come over any time you would like."  She smiled at me.

"No thanks, Jessica.  You know Kayla and I are together now."  I push her hand from my arm and frown at her.  "I like her."

"You like her? Landon who are you?" She stammered in disbelief.

"Yeah, I do. I'm Landon and you're a hoe," I say, turning around and walking out of the room.  I slung my back pack over my shoulders and made my way down the hallway to the entrance of the school.  I pushed the front door open and sprinted down the steps and walked over to my car.  Kayla was already sitting in the passenger's seat.

I knew I had to like this when I offered to give her my keys because I knew that she came out of the school before me sometimes and I didn't want her to sit out in the freezing cold and wait for me.  When I opened the car door my ears were filled with music.

"Kayla, seriously?  You're listening to Or Nah?" I smirked, both of my brows cocking in amusement. "Do you like this song?" I took a seat underneath the wheel and drew my seat belt over me. 

She smiled and looked over at me.  "It reminds me of you, weirdly."

"Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face until you drip and come," I sing along with the lyrics and wiggle my brows at her suggestively.  "You gone run it for these hunnits girl or nah?" 

She rolled her eyes and reached over and turned the song, Foreign by Trey Songz began to play. "I like this song."

"You and this Trey Songz thing. " I glance over at her, but turn back to the road.

"What? Trey Songz is my baby."

"Your baby, huh? Don't make me spank you Kayla." I glared over at her a little irritated with what she had just said.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes.  "Landon," She started, but stopped when she saw the expression on my face.  "You're not actually going to spank.  The last time you tried to do that we ended up having sex for the first time and we are celibate.  Besides I wouldn't let you spank me."  She lifted her chin in defiance and crossed her arms in front of her.

I look over at her with a smirk, before I turned back to the road.  I could feel her eyes boring into the side of my face. I finally pulled into her driveway and cut the engine.  Turning towards her I smile.

"I'll come by later.  I want to take you out on a date," I say.

"A date?" She responds quizzically.  She cocked both of her brows in interest and smiled. "I just realized that we've never really had a date.  We used to just have sex and that's it."

"Yeah and that is why I'm taking you out.  You deserve a date."

She blushed and scrunched up her face.  "That was really weird."

"What?"

"You being so sweet.  It's cute and you're sweet most of time, but that sounded like something that was written. "

"You're my girlfriend and I know I can be an asshole sometimes, but you're the only girl that'll get to see the good guy in me."  I winked at her before leaning over to plant a kiss on her lips.  I pulled away and she bit her bottom lip. My eyes flickered down to her lips once again and I leaned over and cupped the back of her neck so that I could kiss her again.  This time the kiss was thorough and more intense than the one before.  I pulled back and watched as she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"A date sounds fun," she nods and opened my car door and got out.  She closed the door and my eyes followed her as she walked up to her front door.  It was safe to say that I liked this more than I intended to.  I started my car and backed out of her driveway only to pull into my own.  My mother's car was in her parking space and I smiled to myself.  She was never home so it was refreshing to see that she was today.

I cut the engine and got out of the car locking my doors and walked up to my front door.  Before I could take my keys out the front door came open and my mother pulled me into her arms for a hug. 

"Landon, we need to talk," she said and pulls away from me. "How could you not tell me?"

I cocked both my brows in confusion and closed the front door.  "Tell you what?"

"That you and Kayla were dating!" she exclaimed and clapped her hands giddily. "We knew you two liked each other all along.  I mean you two fight like an old married couple!"

Kayla's mom must've told her, because I definitely hadn't.  Which sort of confused me because Kayla's mother had found out a week ago and my mother was just being informed. 

"Oh," I say and take off my jacket, hanging it on the coat rack next to the front door.

"Oh?" My mother gave me a questioning look.  "That's all.  Landon why didn't you tell me?"

"Mom it's not that big of a deal," I reply and walk pass her into the kitchen. 

"But it's Kayla, she's my best friend's daughter.  This is exciting Landon, you could've told me –"

"When?" I snap, becoming somewhat irritated. "You're never home mom, when should have I told you?"

"Landon..." she trailed off frowning.  The look in her eyes made me regret snapping at her immediately.  I knew my mother was doing what was best by spending most of her time fighting my father for custody but that didn't stop me from becoming a little irritated with the fact that she was almost never home.

"I'm sorry," she apologized and looked down sadly.

"Mom, I didn't mean that. I understand why you're not home as often and its fine."

"It's not.  How about tonight I cook you dinner –"

"Mom, that sounds great, but I promised Kayla I'd take her out on a date and I'm really excited about it.  I haven't really taken her out on a date before."

"What do ya'll do all the time?"  My face turns a bright red.  I really would rather not have this conversation with my mother right now.  She knew I had sex, but she didn't have to know how often I did. 

"Ya know...talk," I say finally and nod.  She narrows her eyes at me before she rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Okay Landon." She walked out of the kitchen.  "Be safe!" she called behind her leaving me in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottled water before retreating up the stairs to my bedroom.  I already knew where I wanted to take her.  It was the end of November now and the weather had begun to turn from cold to cool to warm to hot.  This was one of things I could never figure out about Georgia the bipolar weather.

Right now it was pretty warm outside, but yesterday it had been reasonably cold outside. I had worn a jacket to school assuming that it was going to be cold, which it had been that morning, but as soon as school let out the scolding fucking sun came out and everybody pretty much became fried.

I began to undress preparing to take a shower so I could get ready for my date with Kayla.  I walked into my room and turned my shower on.  My cellphone began to ring and I left the bathroom to go answer it.

"Hello," I sing knowing that it was Kayla.

"Hey, what should I swear for our date tonight? Are we going to dinner or a movie or other?  Give me a hint," she pleads.

"Wear something comfortable.  It's gotten pretty warm so maybe shorts," I suggest , my eyes going to my length, which now was standing proudly at the sound of her voice.  Rolling my eyes I toss my head back and glare at the ceiling.  "I got to go, I'm about to hop in the shower." 

"Okay, I'll see you in a few."  She ended the call and I tossed my phone on my bed before I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and relieve myself of my current state of arousal.

                                                                                                       ***

Kayla's POV

I give myself a once over, twirling around.  I tugged at the bottom of my shorts, feeling somewhat self-conscience with them on. They were rather short and I rarely wore them.  I wasn't ashamed or anything, Landon had seen every single part of my body already.  I guess it was the fact that I was feeling sort of nervous about the entire of date.  He didn't tell me where we were going and it made me anxious.  I hate not knowing what was going on.  It was one of my many pet peeves.  I hated surprises.  

At least I could say the outfit was cute, it was simple.  I wasn't trying hard to seem cute for him.  I just decided to go with Simple.  I smoothed out my loose fitted sleeveless shirt that stopped just below my belly button and fixed my shorts.  The shorts stopped at my upper thigh showing off the length of my legs.  I added a pair of dark pink converses, the same color of my shirt.  The hat I wore topped off the entire hipster look and I liked it.  

I heard the doorbell ring and I sigh, evaluating myself one last time. Felling satisfied I grab my brown cross body bag and pulled it over my head and let it settle on my shoulder. I walked out of my bedroom and down stairs to see Landon standing in my foyer.  He was talking to my mother when his eyes whipped around to look at me. They toured my body taking in my outfit with appreciation.

"You look great," he complimented, grinning at me.  

I smiled and took in his appearance.  It looked delightful in a pair of blue jeans and a plain grey short sleeved shirt.  He had a black beanie on his head and a pair of ray bans were hanging from the collar of his shirt. He also had on a pair of converses, but his were grey and not pink. 

"You look hot," I approved with a nod and a smirk.

"Okay, well you two have fun.  Don't come in the house late Kayla.  I understand that you two are becoming young adults very soon, but you're still sixteen.  Be home by nine forty-five," my mother says.

"Yes, ma'am," Landon returned and held out his hand.  I took it and we walked out of the door.  When we were out of the door away from my mother's ears, Landon leaned over and whispered into my ear," I wanted to say you looked fucking sexy." He kissed my cheek and straightened his stance.

"Of course that's what you wanted to say." 

He chuckled and opened the passenger's door for me. "Your chariot await my lady," he joked and let go of my hand.  Once I was inside of the car he closed the door and jogged around to the driver's side of the car.  He opened the door and climbed into the car.  Turning to me, he smiled. "You'll like it." He pushed his key into the ignition and started the car. "You can pick the music," he added.

My eyes widened in surprise.  He was willing let me touch his radio. He hated when I touched his radio, because more times than one I had played One Direction the entire duration of the drive and he hated One Direction.

I took out my phone and plugged it into his AUX cord and began to scroll through my music trying to pick a good song.  I stopped, pressing play on Boom Clap by Charli XCX and sitting my phone down. He glanced over at me before he pulled out of the driveway.

"Boom Clap the sound of my heart," he sings.

"The beats goes on and on and on," I finish and smile. "You like this song Landon?"  

He shrugs. "Its catchy."

"Oo, you know I have the perfect song to play next." I squealed and grabbed my phone, and quickly found Fancy by Iggy Azalea. Once again, I sat my phone down "First things first I'm the realist, drop that and let the whole world feel it and I'm still in the murda bizness I can hold you down like I'm giving lessons in physics," I rap.

"I'm so fancy, you already know," Landon sings along after I finished rapping the first verse.

"You're so adorable," I admit.

"Bet?"

"Yeah, you're adorable."

He smiled staring ahead at the road.  After driving for several more minutes listening to my T.I. playlist, Landon pulled into the empty parking lot of a gated park.  I could tell that the park was closed, so I was confused about why we were here. 

"Landon why are we at a closed park?" I ask. Instead of answering me he reached into his backseat and pulled out a picnic basket and a blanket.  "Are we about to have a picnic in front of the gate or...?"

He chuckled and opened his door, getting out of the car.  I opened my door and got out before he could and looked around at the empty park. "Landon, can you please answer one of my questions?" I pout. 

He smiled and took my hand leading me over to the entrance to the park.  I opened my mouth to deliver a smart remark, but before I could do so he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring of keys.  Picking out the biggest one, he stuck into the lock and turned it, opening the gate.  He turned to me. "My cousin works here.  He was so stunned that I actually have a girlfriend, he happily handed over the keys to the park," He explained.

Without saying anything else he entered the gates and closed it behind us.  The park held a playground and a private swimming pool.  It must be one of those community pools for a gated neighborhood.  He led me to the pool area and sat the picnic basket on one of the many reclining pool chairs and let go of my hand.

"You ever been skinny dipping?" He turned to me and asked. 

"No, and I'm never going skinny dipping. I don't have my swim suit, Landon and what if it gets cold tonight.  You know the weather is bipoar."

"Kayla stop thinking so hard about it. It'll be fun, I promise," he replied.

I bit my bottom lip weighing the cons and pros of the situation. Throwing precaution to the wind I reach for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head tossing it with the picnic basket.

"It is pretty hot out today," I say and unbutton my shorts before pulling them down the length of my legs. I looked over at Landon before running off towards the pool diving into the cool clear water.  Resurfacing, I sling my head, my hair becoming plastered to my face.  "Are you going to watch or are you going to join me?" I call.  He smirked at me before he dived into the pool after me.  I looked around to see where he was going to come up at me. 

He appeared in front of me causing me to jump surprised.  He chuckled and his eyes flickered to my lips.  Before he could lean down and kiss me I ducked under the water holding my breath and swam away from me.  Before I could get too far he was next to me.  I surfaced and he did the same. 

"You're a little tease, Kayla," he growled and grabbed my waist pulling me as close as possible. I attempted to wiggle out of his embrace, but he kept a tight grip on my hip.  This time when he leaned down I didn't duck away, I stayed there awaiting for our lip's soft embrace.  Finally our lips touched and a fire ignited starting from the top of my head and running through my body.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I wrapped one of my legs around his waist. He gently nibbled at my bottom lip until I parted my lips welcoming his tongue into my mouth so that our tongues to meet in an intimate dance. They brushed against one another, fighting for dominance. 

He pulled away and began to plant several kisses onto my neck leading down to my shoulder.  He made his way back up to my chin, continuously kissing my neck.  "Okay, I think swimming time has officially ended. I don't want to break the celibacy thing."

"Landon –"I started but stopped.  I was committed to being celibate to see how our relationship was without sex, and this week had proven that it wasn't about sex completely.  He cocked both his brows looking down at me. "Nevermind."

He cupped my cheek and brought my face up so that he could kiss me again.  It was a simple press of the lips, but it lasted longer than I expected it to.  Yet, he still pulled away swimming over to the edge of the pool so that he could get out. I followed his lead and climbed out of the pool.  He pulled down his under wear and kicked them off. I swallowed noticing his penis, and bit my lip at the sight of it.

 He reached for his pants and pulled them on.  He turned to me, standing behind him off to the side of the pool.  "Are you going to take those wet clothes off?" He asked.

I nodded, averting my gaze away from him.  I unclipped my bra and pulled it off.  I reach for my panties and pull them off as well.  Bundling my undergarments up in my hand I approached the chair where my clothes were piled up at and grabbed them.  Tossing the wet panties and bra on the chair I pull on my shirt and shorts, before turning to Landon who was watching me with lust filled off.  I see him swallow noticeably before turning away and grabbing the basket of food.

"Okie dokie, we can go to the playground and set up the blanket and stuff," he said.  

"Okay," I reply.  He turned and began to walk towards the playground.  I spotted a swing set and the small child in me became giddy and excited. "Hey, how about we go get on the swings," I suggest with glee.

"Okay," he says and we walked over to the swing set.  He placed the basket on the ground beside the swing and sat in one of them.  I took the one next to him and began to swing lightly.  My eyes flicker to the sunset ahead of us.

"That's really pretty," I spoke, catching his attention which was directed towards the ground. He looked up towards the sunset in front of us.

"It is." He looked over to me.  "You're pretty." 

"You know I haven't heard you say fuck one time since we've been here," I acknowledge.

"Yeah, I said it." He chuckled. "I said it when you had decided to get naked in front of me just a second ago and I had to restrain myself from taking you by the hip, pulling my pants down, lifting you up and fucking you where you were standing.  It was scary hard, Kayla."

I blushed.  "Well it was nice while it lasted," I mumbled teasingly.

"Sorry," he apologized and looked down at the ground as he kicked small pebbled with his foot.

 "I was joking Landon.  Fuck makes you you and I get that," I say before bursting out laughing.  He looked over at me with a playfully bored look.

"Ha, Ha, Ha," he grunted.

"Landon, what's your middle name?"

He looked up surprised.  "What's your middle name?" he countered.

"I asked you first.  You can't answer my question with a question," I argue.

"Okay, but if I tell you my middle name, you have to tell me yours."  I shrugged and waited as he looked over at me.  "My middle name is Chase. Now your turn."

"Landon Chase Robinson.  You have the whitest name I've ever heard, Landon." I laughed in amusement receiving a look of irritation from him.

"Yeah, yeah I am white.  What's your middle name?"

"It's Andrea."

"Kayla Andrea Wright.  I like it, it sounds pretty."

"Thanks," I smile over at him.  For several seconds we looked at eachother.  Breaking the moment Landon reached for the basket and stood up. 

"You hungry?"

"Yeah," I say nodding and followed him over to a tree where he laid out the blanket for us.  Once the blanket was laid out I took a seat and Landon sat next to me, opening the picnic basket and taking out sandwiches and flavored water.  He handed me one of each and then opened his.  He began to eat and I did the same.  I wasn't sure if he had made the sandwiches or his mother, but they were some good sandwiches'.  I ate my fast and downed half of my water.  Landon looked over me before pulling out a container.  Opening it he revealed a slice of strawberry cheesecake which we shared. 

He began to put away the containers and trash and I helped him.  When we were finished he leaned back against the tree trunk and I leaned up against him gazing up at the sky.  I never took Landon for a star gazer, but this was nice. I peered over my shoulder at him to see that he was already looking down at me.

Before I could say anything he smashed our lips together in a fervent kiss. We maneuvered so that I was on my back on the ground and he was on top of me. I felt his hand creeping up my shirt and underneath my bra. He gently pinched my nipple causing a moan to escape my mouth.  His hand squeezed my breast and slowly massaged it. 

I hummed against his lips as he continued to caress my small breast.  To my disappointment he removed his hand only to let it slide down my stomach slowly and stop at the hem of my jeans.

Breaking the kiss he looked down at me.  He didn't say anything he just simply stared down at me.  Without breaking the gaze we held he lowered his head again and our lips touched once again.  His hands crept lower into my jeans until they were just above my clit.  He began to run his finger in circles around the area, my body responding to the sensation.  Taking his middle finger and his index finger he began to run them between my legs over my lips.  My clit throbbed for attention and Landon eagerly gave it that.  His fingers never entered me, they just rubbed and rubbed. 

He began to move them faster, my clitoris began to tingle at the sensation causing my legs to buck and my body to tremble.  I pulled away from his lips and threw my head back gasping for air.  Grabbing his forearms, I circled my hips, rubbing myself against his hand.  Soft pants passed through my lips as I arched my back, my eyes squeezing shut.  I felt that feeling of ecstasy consume my body as I came against his hand.  He pulled his hands out of my shorts and I opened my eyes looking up at him. 

He was smirking down at me, "I love watching you come."

I didn't respond, instead I sat up and took several deep breaths attempting to calm down my fast beating heart. He stood and reached out to me with the hand he just made me come with.  I shook my head and stood up on my own only to find that my legs were a little shaky. I leaned against the tree trunk as he watched me.

"I'm going to run to the bathroom and wash my hand," he says and runs off towards a large building connected to the gate.  When he was gone I began to pack up the remnants of our picnic. Folding the blanket I placed it on top of the picnic basket and picked them both up.  I walked over to the pool chairs and picked up our wet clothes and placed them on top of everything.  I took a seat and waited for Landon.  After several minutes he came walking out of the bathroom and over towards me.

"You ready?" he asked, looking at the items on my lap.  He bent down and grabbed everything in one hand and with the other hand he reached out for mine.  I gave him my hand and he lifted me up to a stand. "I had fun tonight," he commented with a grin.

"Me too.  Did you plan on swimming?" I question as we walked towards the entrance.

"I planned a picnic, but a lot of things happened that I wasn't planning on," he explained and opened the gate.  He let me walk out first and then he followed, closing it behind us and locking it. "It's about eight forty.  Do you want to go get some ice cream before you go home?"

"Sounds like a good idea, but I'm tired now."

"I wonder why," he chuckled and opened his car door for me. I roll my eyes moving pass him so that I could climb into his jeep.  He closed door and went around to the driver's side and opened the door, climbing into the car.  He placed the picnic blanket and stuff into the back seat and turned forward, pushing his key into the car's ignition and starting the car. 

He pulled out of the parking lot and drove me home.  When he pulled into my driveway he cut his engine and got out of the car and came around to my side so that he could open the door for me. 

The fact that he was acting like a perfect gentleman was nice.  You rarely saw Landon being this sweet and I honestly liked it, but then again I liked the thing we had going already.  Tonight had been nice and I enjoyed the chivalry Landon eagerly displayed and that I had never seen before.

He took my hand and we walked up my driveway to my front door where we stopped turning to eachother.  "Thanks Landon, that was fun," I admit.

"In more ways than one," he teased, a smirk settling on his lips.

I roll my eyes and stand on the tip of my toes to peck his lips, but before I could pull away one of his hands lifted to cup my cheek holding my face there.  He deepened the kiss sending frenzy of butterflies to the pit of my belly and making my heart thump hard inside of my chest in excitement.

I didn't want to break the kiss, but it unfortunately came to an end and we were standing there staring at each other. 

"Good night," he said and pulled away from me and walked down my driveway towards his car.  I watched him as he climbed into his jeep and started it.  I turned to my door and opened it, walking inside of my house.  Closing the door, I leaned against it and placed my hand over my chest.

I didn't want to think it, but I had to admit it to myself.  I was falling for Landon Robinson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
81K 2.1K 28
When Ashton Yang, Femi's childhood bully who would always mock and tease her for being a crybaby is laying next to her door with injuries she makes t...
23.1K 738 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
44.5K 1.2K 27
Kayla Miles strayed where she wasn't supposed to and in the process, caught the attention of the leader of a group everyone feared. * * * " You shou...