Tell Me I'm A Bad Man [Teache...

By therevengeparade

Frank was always the quiet kid. He got into fights when he shouldn't have, and he didn't often do his homewor... More

Before We Begin
One - They Gonna Clean Up Your Looks
Two - I'm The One That You Loathe
Three - A Kiss And I Will Surrender
Four - C'mon And Feel That Shame
Five - You're Still The Good-For-Nothing I Don't Know
Six - Don't Walk Away
Seven - We Are All A Bunch Of Liars
Eight - Destroya
Nine - It's Your Blame
Ten - I Know How Much You Hate This
Eleven - Made Things Harder At Best
Twelve - I Don't Love You
Thirteen - Do You Miss Me?
Fourteen - 'Cause I Miss You
Fifteen - No-one Cares Anyway
Sixteen - Why Don't You Blow Me A Kiss
Seventeen - Stomachaches
Nineteen - You Can Run Away With Me
Twenty - Thank You For The Venom
Twenty-one - If You Carry On This Way
Twenty-two - The Aftermath Is Secondary
Twenty-three - It Rains And It Pours When You're Out On Your Own
Twenty-four - They Don't Believe In Us
Twenty-five - Tell Me I'm An Angel
Twenty-six - You're The One That I Need
Twenty-seven - Like It Was Yesterday
Twenty-eight - Just Me And You, We're Here Alone
Twenty-nine - Ashes To Ashes, We All Fall Down
Thirty - I Will Be With You
Thirty-one - I Never Told You What I Do For A Living
Thirty-two - The Hardest Part Of This
Thirty-three - I'm So Dirty, Babe
Thirty-four - I'll Never Let Them Hurt You
Thirty-five - Give Me All You've Got
Thirty-six - I Can Take It
Thirty-seven - The Collision Of Your Kiss
Thirty-eight - Bulletproof Heart
Thirty-nine - Is It Hard To Stay Clean?
Forty - We'll Say Goodbye Today
Epilogue
Thnks (Pt) Fr Th Mmrs nd Th Sqls - The Final Author's Note
The Man I Know I'm Not (The Sequel I Thnkd Pt For)
FANFIC AWARDS NOMINATION
FANFIC AWARD RESULTS
hi sorry to scare yall but this is the only place people will read this info

Eighteen - You're Beautiful To Me

37.7K 1.4K 5.8K
By therevengeparade

[WARNING: yeah there's more smut in this, and more sex, quelle surprise; if this is put on private, then I'll try and edit it so it's not, and if it isn't on private, then ignore this part of the message. If you don't wanna read them going at it, feel free to skip or whatever - just don't say I didn't warn you;) that it? I think so; enjoy the chapter! -xocharr]

"Ow! Shit!"

My eyes slowly opened, and I rubbed them as a stream of curses floated upstairs from the kitchen, followed by the smell of burning. Throwing the duvet back, I did my best to retrieve some form of clothing - a pair of boxers and a shirt that more than likely belonged to Gerard - and then padded slowly downstairs, suitably confused.

Gerard was in the kitchen, and he was attempting to cook, by the look of it. It clearly wasn't working, judging by the mess in the pan and the clutter on the counters. He himself was stood by the sink, running one of his hands under the cold tap. His hair was messy, and he was in a pair of black pajama pants, an apron on over his bare chest.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, startling him.

"Hey, baby." He smiled, as I approached him. "I, uh, wanted to make you breakfast. It didn't work out."

"Did you burn yourself?" I took his right hand, looking it over.

"A little, but it's okay." My eyebrows rose. "All right, it freaking hurts, but it doesn't matter." I pressed a kiss to the heel of his hand, where the burn was, making him smile. "You're so cute."

"Shut up." I felt myself blush, and he kissed my lips, still smiling.

"Happy birthday, sugar."

I'd momentarily forgotten about that. "I feel old." I grimaced, and he laughed, turning the cold tap off before the sink flooded.

"You're eighteen. How do you think I feel?"

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Do you have any cigarettes?" He nodded towards the kettle, where his keys, gum, and cigarettes were. I kissed his cheek before taking the packet and heading out to the back.

I sat down, realising that this was a really bad idea because fuck me it was cold outside. But I shrugged it off, lighting up my first cigarette of the day. The first was always the best. Don't ask why, it just was.

"Hey, Gee?" I called back, and he appeared beside me a few seconds later, apron-less and carrying the same white carrier bag from a couple of days ago. "What time is it?"

"Uh...not long after ten." He smiled. "Just you and me today, yeah?"

"We discussed this last night." I raised an eyebrow, and he grinned.

"You mean, we actually had a conversation last night?"

I laughed, nudging him. "What's in the bag?"

He just handed it to me, a smirk playing around his lips. I narrowed my eyes at him before carefully looking inside it. My eyes widened as my hand picked up each of the items.

"How high were you when you bought this stuff?" Was the first sentence that left my mouth, and he burst out laughing. "I'm serious!"

"Oh my God, Frank." He said, a good few minutes later, after he'd stopped laughing and I'd finished my cigarette. He took my hand and pulled me inside, past what was meant to be breakfast, and upstairs. "I want to take you out for breakfast but I can't."

"I'm okay with toast, dork." I smiled, tossing the bag onto the bed.

"But I wanted it to be nice for you."

"Toast and coffee is perfect; don't worry yourself over making me a three-course breakfast."

He rolled his eyes but left the room, heading downstairs, and I sat on the bed beside the bag. His 'condom drawer' - as I'd lovingly christened it - was ajar, and inside it I spotted a few sanitary towels. Y'know, the weird things girls use when they're on their period.

"Gerard?" I said, as he came back into the room.

"Yes, honey?"

"Last time I checked, you're a dude." I pointed at the drawer, and he peered inside it, chuckling.

"I knew I'd forgotten to give you something." He handed me a plate of toast and a mug of coffee, which I placed on the nightstand. "If you wear these, you can let your pants get all sticky when -"

I cut him off, throwing a pillow at him, which he caught and threw right back at me. "How many times is that gonna happen?"

"I feel like we should be a bit more adventurous at school." He sat beside me, stealing a piece of toast from the plate. "I've been thinking for at least a week that we should have sex in the classroom."

"Not in front of everyone, I hope."

"Don't be ridiculous." He took a bite of the toast and placed it back on the plate, reaching over me for the bag. "Though they'd probably enjoy that."

"You just want an excuse to get me hard in class." He snickered, nodding, as he pulled something from the bag. "What the frick - is that lube?"

"Yep."

I took a closer look. "How many bottles are there?" I counted three, each a different kind. "What shop did you go to, for Christ's sake?" He just winked. "You never mentioned this on Monday."

"Spur of the moment. That, and they were next to these." He produced a box of flavored condoms, and my eyebrows rose.

"You're awful."

He giggled. "No, I'm not. You'll thank me for this later."

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, wait." He handed me the bag and stood up, heading over to his closet.

"If you're about to give me an extra-large dildo and a lemon, you know just where they can go."

He laughed, bending over and picking up a wrapped parcel. "Oh, Frankie. Sometimes I forget how ridiculous you can be." He dropped the parcel onto my lap. "Here ya go."

I opened it and saw his favorite Misfits shirt (that I'd only given back to him a couple of weeks ago). I frowned, but all he did was smile.

"Why are you giving this to me?" I asked.

"Because I noticed how much of a shine you took to it, and it's something to remember me by."

"Apart from the almost-permanent hickeys?" He nudged me, and I smiled, kissing him softly. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby. I'm sure."

I kissed him again as he put the stuff back in the bag. "Okay. Thank you. Have you got anything planned for today?"

"Not really...I was thinking pizza, movies and sex, but..." He shrugged, and I snorted laughter.

"Better than a lemon up the ass I suppose."

"Where did you get this lemon thing from?"

I tilted my head to the side a little. "I'm not sure, to be honest."

He rolled his eyes, taking my hand and leading me downstairs. "C'mon, then. What do you want to watch first?"

~

We'd barely made it through the second movie before he was pulling me upstairs and practically tackling me to the bed. It was a good job we weren't wearing much in the first place, because our clothes were off in seconds.

He picked something up from the floor and leaned over me, straddling my waist. He took my left arm, his mouth on mine, and small breathless moans left both of our mouths as he rocked his hips against me. It was only when I heard the small click and felt the metal around my wrist that I stopped, frowning at him. He smirked at me, taking my right wrist, and then I realised.

He'd handcuffed me to the bed.

Before I could say anything, however, he'd put two of his fingers into his mouth, coating them with his saliva. I couldn't stop staring at him, and just the way he closed his eyes and 'mm'ed a little made me harder. He pulled his fingers from his mouth and shuffled down, spreading my legs and kneeling between them. I gasped as I felt one of his fingers by my ass, slowly pushing in.

"Oh God..." I breathed, my legs bending so my feet were flat on the bed. He worked his finger in and out, and I groaned a little. "Oh fuck..."

"You like that?" He asked, biting his lip, and I nodded frantically, my eyes closed. "Let me hear you moan, sugar."

He added another finger, and I couldn't stop the moan that fell from my lips. "Ahh, that feels good..." I wanted to touch myself, or him to touch me, but I knew that wouldn't happen.

"Tell me how good it feels, Frankie."

"So good...so, so good - ahh, fuck!"

"You're mine, aren't you sugar?" I nodded, whimpering and writhing at his touch. "And nobody can ever make you feel as good as I do, can they?"

I shook my head. It was true. I was his, and I didn't want to be anyone else's. And nobody could ever make me feel as good as he was making me feel right now. "Please, Gerard..." He flexed his fingers inside me, making me cry out.

"What is it, sweetheart?" I opened my eyes to nod towards my throbbing erection. "Oh, oh Frankie, you should've said!"

I glared at him before he lowered his head and licked the tip of my dick. I moaned loudly as he took it into his mouth, going right down to the base. He did that a few more times, moaning softly around me, leaving me breathless. Then he pulled back, smiling, removing his fingers. I let out a whine as he bit his lower lip, reaching over and uncuffing my hands from the bedpost, only to keep them together afterwards.

"All fours, baby." He said softly, and I did as he'd said, getting on my hands and knees.

My heart was thundering in my chest. This was beyond anything I'd ever felt, and he wasn't even fucking me yet. Even this position was new. I was nervous. Excited, but nervous. I could hear him do something behind me, but I didn't dare turn and look at what it was.

"I want you..." He whispered, turning my head to the side to kiss me. "Fuck, I want you so bad..." And then I could feel him pushing inside me, and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. "Yeah, like that..." He murmured, pressing kisses to my shoulder.

"What - what the fuck are you using now? 'Cause that's warm!" I said, and he just chuckled before letting out a low moan of his own.

His hands were at my hips as he thrusted in and out, starting off slow and getting faster. I let out a few 'ahh's, knowing that I wouldn't last long due to being so worked-up beforehand. He bit and sucked at my shoulders, his hands tightening on my hips.

"Oh, my -" I squeaked as he hit just the right spot. "Found it."

"Ahh, fuck, yeah -" I bit down on my lower lip, pushing back against his crotch to meet his thrusts. "Don't stop - please don't stop -"

He didn't stop. Much to my delight, he went faster, leaving me breathless and panting, wanting so much more. I knew I was getting close, and I knew that it would be amazing when it happened. He pulled at my hair, tilting my head up, seeking out a kiss.

"Harder, oh dear God please, harder!"

The fact that my hands were cuffed together made it difficult for me to do anything about my borderline painful erection, but I knew that if I begged hard enough, he'd help me. At least, I hoped so. My hands curled into fists on the sheets, my arms becoming weak. After a few minutes, he reached down and curled a hand around me, jacking me off sloppily, roughly in time with his movements inside me. It didnt take long for me to come all over the sheets, the orgasm tearing through me and making me tremble. I still pushed back against him, making him groan, making him cry out, and within seconds he came too.

He rode it out, and then he pulled out and I rolled onto my back, gasping for breath. He unlocked the handcuffs and passed me a pair of boxers, and with shaky hands I pulled them on. He did the same, flopping down beside me on his front and running a hand through his hair.

"Do you think that all this is is just a fuck?" He asked after a moment, propping himself up on his elbows. I said nothing, avoiding his eyes, because the answer was yes. He took my hand, clasping it in one of his. "Hey, Frankie." I looked at him, and he half-smiled. "This isn't just a fuck. I don't know what it is, exactly, but I'm not - it's not - y'know." I remained silent, not quite believing his words. "I like you. So much more than I should. More than I ever thought I would. And I'm scared of hurting you or losing you or getting you into trouble."

I didn't speak for a few minutes, letting it all sink in. Then I decided that tomorrow would be a better day to discuss it, so I just pressed a kiss against his lips.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. For now, let's go back to movies."

He smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes for some reason. "You like Harry Potter, right?"

I shot him a deadpan look. "Did you just ask me if I like Harry Potter? Of course I like Harry Potter!"

He smiled wider, dropping a kiss to my forehead before climbing off the bed. He pulled on pajama pants and a t-shirt, throwing me clothes of the same variety, and I slipped them on, following him downstairs. He handed me the box set, putting his phone to his ear, and I put the first movie in as he ordered pizza and warm nachos and whatever the hell I'd ticked off on the menu during the first movie.

"I think you're perfect." I told him, as he sat beside me.

He looked at me as if I'd suggested that I pole-dance naked, using his brother as a pole (which wasn't an entirely unappealing thought, but whatever). "Do you know what the definition of perfect is?"

"Yeah, 'without flaw', blah blah blah."

"I am most definitely flawed, Frank."

I shrugged. "That may be, but your flaws are what make you human." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into his side. "What I'm trying to say is, what you think are flaws, I see as...quirks."

He ruffled my hair, kissing my cheek. "You're a funny kid."

"Shut up!" I scowled. "I am not a kid. I'm eighteen now."

"You're just a big kid, then." He nuzzled his nose against mine, making me smile. "You're also the cutest guy in the entire world."

"Oh shut up." I poked his ribs. "I think - no, I'm positive - that there are cuter guys out there than me."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He rolled his eyes, and we fell into a comfortable silence, watching the movie.

My head rested against his shoulder, his hand playing with my hair, and, believe it or not, it wasn't something that had happened before. I mean, we'd kind of cuddled before (when we weren't screwing), but not like this. The silence was comfortable, the position was comfortable, everything from his steady breathing to his hand in my hair made me feel safe, and it hurt my heart because even though he liked me, I would still be the one to hurt him, to lose him, to get him into trouble. Not the other way around. And I knew that we couldn't be together - not yet, anyway. And he was off to New York soon.

I could jeopardise his entire teaching career. One wrong move and it would all be out, and no matter what I said, he would go to prison. I couldn't let that happen to him.

Internally shaking my head, I pushed the thoughts out of my mind. I would think them tomorrow, not today.

The doorbell rang about twenty minutes later, and I untangled myself from Gerard so he could stand. He left the room and came back a few minutes later, carrying a couple of bags and two pizza boxes.

"You're gonna make me broke one of these days." He said, smiling, as he placed he stuff on the coffee table.

"Hey, it'll be worth it." He sat beside me, and I whispered in his ear, "Besides, there's always prostitution."

He snorted laughter, reaching over and opening one of the pizza boxes. "Somehow I get the feeling that you wouldn't be happy with that."

I paused, thinking it over. "That's a good point, no I wouldn't."

He prodded the end of my nose with a fry. "Exactly."

"You're so weird." I shook my head in amusement, picking up a slice of pizza.

"Coming from you!" I just flipped him off, and he just grinned, continuing to eat. "Frank?" He said after a short while.

"Yeah?" I replied, my mouth full of pizza.

"Attractive." He rolled his eyes, and I shrugged. "What have you done on your birthdays before?"

I shrugged again, suddenly getting very interested in the soda bottle. "Not a lot, really. My mom and dad took me out when I was younger, but that stopped when I was like ten or something. Then my parents kinda just drifted apart, even though they were still married and living together and all that shit. We had little parties, the three of us, which was cool, and then my dad died and I've done nothing special since. Unless you count locking myself in my room for the entire day special."

He tilted my head up to face him, running his thumb over my lower lip. "But today's been good, right?"

I grinned. "Not really. The whole dick-in-ass thing kinda just ruined it for me."

"Screw you then."

"You already have."

He nudged me, and I nudged him back, and then he poked my ribs, making me squeak. I poked him right back, and his eyebrows rose, a smirk forming on his lip. He decided to grab both of my wrists and pin me back onto the couch, the movie and food being forgotten as he tickled me, his hands sliding up my shirt. This time, however, I managed to flip us over and straddle his waist, holding his arms to the couch.

"Okay, Frankie, you win." He giggled, and I smiled widely.

"Do I get a prize?" His eyebrows rose. "Please?"

"Go into the kitchen, in the cupboard beside the fridge, there's something for you."

I scrambled off of him and hurried to the kitchen. "Top or bottom?"

He let out a low, dirty chuckle that rippled down my spine and made me bite my lower lip. "Top, babe."

I opened the cupboard and saw a large cake tin. I wasn't about to let my height (or lack of) stop me from being able to reach, so I climbed onto the counter and took the cake from the cupboard.

"Oh yeah, I just remembered -" Gerard walked into the room, and he stopped when he saw me, cross-legged, on the counter.

"What?" I said, but he just shook his head.

I looked inside the cake tin and saw a magnificent chocolate sponge cake that looked handmade. It was decorated perfectly, and inscribed in white icing was 'Happy Birthday, Frankie xoxo'.

Okay, I lied. It won't be Christmas. I'll be in love with him by the end of November.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woooooow okay excuse that moment towards the middle *wipes brow* I'm sure I've written better smut but whatever, who really cares (apart from me, obviously)?

Anyway, uh, not sure what to say tbh, I don't think I have any news or whatever...*strokes beard* so...yeah!

Go thank ChemicalSorrow for the bit about the period pads, she came up with it and said I could use it :3

So long and goodnight,

-xocharr <3 ;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
887K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 52.9K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
984K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...