Protecting One Direction

Par ilovemusix

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STARTING IS SLIGHTLY CARROTISH. And plus, I was 12 when I thought of this idea... so... Plus

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - 'Research'
Chapter 3 - The Meetup
Chapter 4 - Uncertainty
Chapter 5 - Building 'friendship'
Chapter 6 - Possible crush
Chapter 7 - Discovered talent
Chapter 8 - Time off
Chapter 9 - 21 Questions
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Bipolar Behaviour
Chapter 12 - Liam's birthday
Chapter 13 - Red Rush
Chapter 14 - Secret basement
Chapter 15 - Flirting
Chapter 16 - Foooooood
Chapter 17 - Security doubled
Chapter 18 - The Chase
Chapter 19 - Drifting apart
Chapter 20 - Conflictions
Chapter 21 - Dreams
Chapter 22 - Contract
Chapter 23 - 'Pranks'
Chapter 24 - Fight
Chapter 25 - Book signing
Chapter 26 - Hysteria
Chapter 27 - Crazier
Chapter 28 - Signs
Chapter 29 - Digital penpal
Chapter 30 - Mall adventures
Chapter 31 - Awkward Visiting
Chapter 32 - Christmas eve
Chapter 33 - Party
Chapter 34 - Aftermath
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 36 -The Reason
Chapter 37 - Plan B
Chapter 38 - Regret and Closure
Chapter 40 - Full Force
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 1)
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)
Chapter 42 - Love
Epilogue - 20 Years Later

Chapter 39 - Just In Time

1.1K 30 1
Par ilovemusix

*Harry's POV*

Dakota releases us as I embraced Niall to a hug. As much as I want to hide my brotherly feelings for Niall, I just hugged him like nobody's business.

But all of a sudden, a gunshot was sounded and I was taken aback from the impact. I quickly turned my head to see Grace having blood spilling from her abdominal area.

"Grace!" I scream, scattering to her body. Niall bends down, wimpering.

Grace had blood oozing out, and no one could do anything about it. In the meantime, Dakota is getting chased by her henchmen. She rushes out of room and so as the people trying to catch her.

This moment is just all in a fu.cking mess. And this was all my fault.

Seconds later, the door was barged in by man in suits, among them were Simon amd Preston. In Nolan's and his fellow colleague hands held Dakota, struggling to get out of her impossible trap.

Knowing that this was my fault couldn't change a thing. But it was up to me for Grace to still stand a chance to be alive.

"What happened?" Simon swiftly runs to her body.

"She got.. shot by Dakota."

"You son of a..!" He yelled, walking up to Dakota but I interrupt him.

"Stop! Don't you want to save your niece?!" My anger filled to the brim.

"Right.." Simon mumbled, contrasting from his tone earlier on. "Call for the nearest ambulance now."

~

"What do you mean you can't bring her to the ER?!" I screamed as I fling my hands to the air. "She has lost of blood and the bullet could have went into her heart. Please, I beg you," My voice crack as I was wailing too.

"We have to set up everything and it will be really difficult for us to settle this. We all thought there was a terrorist attack, so we moved to another area. What makes you think we have enough resources for this!" the nurse, her name tag states, 'Elle Jack, Head of Nurses', rushed her words.

We were still in the same place as the hospital that settled here was apparently hijacked by some 'terrorists'.

The doctor behind her pats her shoulder and giving her a assuring nod. Once they have made contact, I felt relieved. But only for a while.

The whole hallway had dead silence. There was no other people here so felt somewhat eerie.

"You guys want like a drink?" Zayn fills up the hallway with his voice. When he brings it up, I stare at the vending machine and water dispenser.

"Ah, yeah. One hot tea, two hot chocolate, and two cups of water," Louis turns around, asking everyone what they want.

As Zayn comes back with the help of Louis holding half the amount of the cups, the doctor comes out, taking out his surgical mask.

"She's breathing but still in coma. Only her family members and one close friend can come in."

"She only has her cousin, aunt and uncle, so can we both see her?" Niall points at me and to himself.

"One very close friend," he finishes and goes back into the room.

I hate this moment right now. Yes, Niall has the right to see her girlfriend but I had the right to see my lovely Grace Carly Persimmons. The girl who was brave enough to put her life on the line for us.

"I'll go, if that's okay?" I asked as my hands were trembling from the trauma.

"Not to be rude, Harry. But you are the one that broke her heart. I have the right to see her as her boyfriend." I saw this Niall I have never seen before.

"Sure." I respond.

While he opened the door, I took a short glimpse of Grace. She looks okay. But is she actually fine in the inside?

There was only way.

That was to wait.

*Grace's POV*

I was floating in space. Literal Space. The stars were shining brightly, purple and blue lights all over.

I could see the earth from here. Is this a dream? A lucid dream? I looked at hands, tried to move my fingers. I could.

I do not know why, but I feel as if I could control everything I was doing. I had this feeling to fly back to earth, to see how they are doing.

So I did. I tried flapping my arms. Did not work. Tried how Superman would fly. Neither did it work out. My last resort, swimming in air. So, I tried doing the freestyle swim. It finally worked.

Because this was a dream, gravity was screwed up. I did not feel the heat when descending to earth, but instead the cooling wind was hitting me ever so slightly.

Where was I? I was in front of a hospital, stating Mount Victoria Hospital.

Are the boys there?

I did my ridiculous swim-flying into the hospital.

I saw this brown to blond ombre haired girl crying in front of the boys. I landed on the floor to see what was happening.

Liam, Harry and Niall were sobbing. I did not know why though? I feel so helpless not comforting them, by their side. I tried waving my hand forward. They did not see me.

"Hello? Guys?" I waved for their attention but to no avail.

Forget it. This is a dream anyway. The whole group was waiting there, sitting on the cold hard chairs. Until Uncle Simon and Preston came.

"She fell in a coma when she was shot. She lost quite a lot of blood," Liam explained.

I took a look at myself. I was perfectly fine. No bruises, cuts or blood. Of course this is a dream.

"Grace, you there?" A voice suddenly appeared. It was in a feminine and gentle tone. There was only one type of voice that I have heard in my life.

My mother.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked, confused in this weird dream.

"We knew you could do it, Grace." She smiles brightly.

"Do what?"

"The choosing. Remember the 'You're the chosen one'?" She tried to mimick dad's tone.

"Wait, hold on. What just happened?"

"You just got shot, dearie."

"What?! I mean.. what, how, why?" I was in denial. What?

"You choosed to save both of them. That's why you're here," she explained, letting her lips curl into a little curve.

I still don't get what she means.

"Silly, you are supposed to choose your destiny. Since you chose the unexpected decision, we have let you choose to leave or stay."

"What do you mean, stay? Isn't this just a dream?"

"It's actually the elevator to the heavens."

"Huh?"

"Kidding." She grins goofily. "It is a dream. But when we pass away, we dream forever. So it's your choice to dream from today onwards, or maybe you still want to live your life?"

I hesitated. "I miss you though."

"Yeah, me too." She chuckles.

"I know what you chose, you don't have to tell me," she admitted.

"Can I hug you? Or will you disappear like the dreams in movies?" I teared up a little thinking of the thought of it.

"Nope, but this dream will end when you pull back."

Now to choose. Stay or leave?

_____________________________

just a few more chapters and we r done with this book

:(:

Since this is already finishing, u can start on my 5sos fanfic *wink* *wink* called Hijacked.

cheerio amigos!

-Hannah ♥

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

978 52 42
Disclaimer: This story does contain Self harm and negative thoughts, as well as some vulgar language, if these topics offend you, there's the door. ...
166K 4.4K 50
( Major Edits for this book !!!!) Meet Eve and Carly. Two girls that are facing the world together. They both have the same story. Yet, when they try...
3.6K 57 16
ONE DIRECTION NOVEMBER 2012 3RD PLACE FOR BEST 1D FANFICTION! You know it isn't a normal tour when your best friend becomes your best mates girlfrien...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...