Just friends? (A Cameron Dall...

By magconmess

Ally Jacobs' has been friends with Cameron Dallas since she was little. He always protected her from anyone... More

Just friends? (Cameron Dallas fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

194 3 0
By magconmess

Ally's pov*

After about two hours of chilling in the pool I went back inside my house to get ready for dinner at 6:30.

I took a shower and washed my hair face and body. when I got out I brushed my teeth and hair and then went over to my closet to pick out clothes.

I put on a black skater skirt and a baby blue croptop. I paired it with black vans and then went into the bathroom to blow dry my hair. Once that was completed I turned on my straightener and while I waited I did my makeup which consisted of foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

When I was completed with my hair makeup and outfit I went downstairs to find cameron on the couch.

"Surprised you didn't just stay home" I said as I started walking for the back door.

He looked up from his phone for the first time in the past 24 hours. About a second later he put his head back down and stared at his phone again.

I went out back to find my parents, Cameron's mom and sister, and two adults that I've never seen before along with 2 kids.

One of the kids, the boy, looked about 14, and the other, a girl, looked about 5. I walked over and greeted myself.

"Hey Mrs. Dallas!" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hey Ally! How are you sweety?" she smiled.

"I'm good how about you?" I asked.

"I'm good, do you know what's wrong with cam he seems upset? When he got home last night he wasn't in a good mood." she said.

"I have no idea, he won't talk to me. I'm about to go talk to him." I said.

"let me know on the details later" she said.

"Me too!" Sierra added. I laughed and said okay before being introduced to the people I didn't know.

"Ally, honey, say hello to our new neighbors! The Griers! They just moved in next door" my mom said.

"Hello, I'm ally" I smiled.

"Hi Ally, this is my son Hayes and my daughter Skylynn" Mrs.Grier smiled.

"Hi Skylynn!" I said in a baby voice and then added "Sup Hayes" as he laughed.

"Oh and we also have a son Nash about your age but he's running alittle late I guess" She added.

"Well I'm gonna go inside. I would offer you to come but I have to talk to Cam alone, I'll be back in a minute" I said to Hayes.

I then walked inside and sat on the couch next to Cameron.

"We need to talk" I said nicely.

*No response*

"What is your deal!" I yelled.

*No Response*

"Cameron I thought when you said last night that you were gonna start treating me like I'm a actual human being, and you were gonna actually hang out with me on our days, that you were actually going to do it. What did I do now!" I yelled, my blood boiling of anger.

*No response*

"You know what. Fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck our fake friendship. Fuck all the times we've spent together. and most of all Fuck your relationship with your girlfriend" I screamed in his face, as he stared at his phone still. I then smacked his phone out of his hand.

"What the fuck" Cameron yelled. I was actually scared, he's never yelled at me/ raised his voice at me ever.

"All you care about is your stupid phone." I said.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY IM TRYING TO IGNORE YOU?" He yelled again.

"I CANT TALK TO YOU. YEAH. YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. IT WAS EITHER I LOST HER OR YOU AND I PICKED YOU. IM SORRY THAT YOURE NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME BUT -"

"Are you kidding me!" I cried.

"All of these years of being best friends are down the drain? just like that?" I added.

"Well I guess so. But one thing. I honestly don't know who you are but I want the old Cameron Dallas back. The one that would stick up for me, put me before anyone else, hangout with me all the time, and actually act the way a best friend would. Wherever you are Cameron Alexander Dallas, I miss you, please come back" I cried even more before grabbing my penny board and running out the door.

When I ran out of the house I saw a brown haired blue eyes boy that looked similar to Hayes.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked as I flew by him wiping tears from my eyes.

"I'm fine" I said riding off.

Vote/Comment for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
73.4K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...