kidnapped; lucas coly.

By livnglavish

- read. More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
.
10.

9.

4.9K 164 46
By livnglavish

[DID NOT EDIT THIS, SO MISTAKES WILL BE MADE, SORRYYY]

Macc.

Opening the door with my key, I walked in on Lia dancing to that one song Bankrupt. I can't lie, that shit went hard.
She quickly stopped, grabbing the remote turning it down a lil, acting like she was never dancing.

"You can continue shorty, I kinda' liked the way you dancing" I said slowly, looking directly at her.

She rolled her eyes, sitting down on the couch, laying back a lil looking up at the ceiling.

"Sum wrong? wassup with you." I sat besides her, getting a lil drowsy.

"Nothing is wrong with me, you seem high, are you high?"

To be honest, I was, just a little though. I been smoking all night yesterday and the day before. Only because of some shit I got myself into, and honestly I didn't know how to get myself out. Reason why I came to talk to Lucas,

I was leaving New York, permanently.

"Hello? are you high?" She asked again, growing irritated.

"Oh, na.. Where Lucas at? He here?" I got up, looking down at her.

"Yep."

I walked out the living room. Making my way to Lucas room, opening the door to see his ass flirting with a bitch on his bed.

"Man get that hoe outta here, I need to tell you something"

Her musty ass got annoyed and tried checking me. Chucking I waited for her to walk past, when she did she pushed past me like it was supposed to annoy me or sum? the fuck.

"Wassup. Yo ass disappeared for a long ass time." He chuckled, turning on his Play station.

"Had to get myself together, been thinking about my future."

Lucas looked back at me and shook his head, smirking.

"Macc growing up on me huh?

I smirked, sitting besides him, running my hand over my waves slowly. I didn't want to tell Lucas every single detail, he didn't need to be stressed, I mean, everything was going good for him. Me on the other hand was completely different. Everything was so complicated & difficult.

That's the reason why I was going to move to Ohio in a couple of days. From young I've always wanted to start my own business. I wanted to actually live my life and not just exist, doing nothing but making money.

I had to get my shit together.

"Nah. It's not even like that, but I came here to tell you that i'm moving to Ohio in a couple ah days."

He paused his game, looking at me like I lost my mind or something.

"You serious? You really gon leave us?"

"I mean, my family down there and everything. at least I can start over, that's all I really need"

He un paused the game, continuing to play it whilst shaking his head.

"Well shid, when you going?"

"In a week or so. So we got' to turn da fuck up man." I chuckled, looking down.

"You already kno."

Omniscient

Kalia sat near the window thinking about her family and all her friends that she hasn't seen for a long period of time. She still had a plan to escape, all she was doing was playing the game,
she knew that in order to leave, she had to play innocent most of the time.
However, the only person she really liked was Macc, although she knew it was stupid to care about someone who was involved in your kidnapping; there was just something about Macc that no boy she's ever met had.

It was like he was so optimistic about everything, even though he been through some shit, and even though he never really had nothing going on. He always thought about his future. He was like her; she could have her sad moments sometimes, but the next day she'd be energetic and happy.

Grabbing her scissors, she grabbed a part of her hair, cutting it to shoulder length, creating a cute lil bob,

She always found herself doing something to waste time or forget the fact that she had been kidnapped over 5 months ago.

It never done her no good though, cause once she was done. There was literally nothing to do. And that made her feel so lonely and little.

Sitting down on the bed, she crossed her legs, grabbing the remote running through all the channels.

Lucas opened her door aggressively, letting the door slam on the wall, making her jump a little. You could see full rage and anger in his eyes.

"Why is all your body out? can you not find something more non thottish."

"What's your problem?" She rolled her eyes, lowering down the tv.

"Nothing, you just look like a hoe. And what the fuck you do to your hair mane."

"Don't start with me, whatever happened to YOU today ain't my fucking fault, the fuck."

He clenched his jaw a little, looking directly at her.

"Don't give me no fucking attitude Kalia, I swear to god i'll choke yo ass to death today."

Sighing she got off the bed, walking straight out the room. She never understood why he would just switch moods so quickly,
She never knew why he was always so angry.

Walking down the stairs, she saw Macc, grabbing his coat from the rack. He looked back at her and gave her a small nod.

"You wanna come or sum. What's with the stares mama."

She gave him a faint smile.

"Where you going though?"

He put on his freshly white forces, licking his lips looking at her.

"To be honest. Nowhere, just driving around smoking and listening to music. Basically vibing, I do it most of the time, you wanna join me?"

She nodded. Grabbing her coat as-well, putting on her sliders. Following him out the door, all the way to his car.

Sitting in the passenger seat, she leaned back looking out the window. Macc was in the drivers seat smoking on a blunt.

"You shy or sum"

She looked over at Macc as he chuckled, reaching out his hand to give her the blunt.

Immediately she shook her head, blushing a little.

"Oh no. I don't smoke, and i'm not planning on to!"

He chuckled, shaking his head, rolling down the windows letting all the smoke out.

"It's like a big stress reliever Kalia, I know you stressed and bored out. You don't be doing nothing most of the time, I know Lucas crazy ass don't be socialising with you like that."

She nodded, taking the blunt out of his hand, putting it to her mouth. Exhaling before inhaling.

Macc took it off her and looked directly at her.

"You doing it wrong, don't be wasting my blunt son. You gotta inhale before anything aight?"

She nodded again, taking it from his hand. Putting it in her mouth, inhaling coughing a little.

After several tries she finally got it, feeling relaxed and safe she laid her head back, closing her eyes.

"I just wanna leave here. He got his money, I don't understand why he's keeping me"

"Maybe he don't trust you enough yet."

"Well, what can I do to make him trust me. Since you're his bro, what did YOU do to gain his trust in the beginning"

"Even though we two different ass people with different personalities, we both came from nothing. Just let him know you ain't no snitch. Try to converse with him more. I mean, Lucas is the way he is because of his ex girlfrie-"

Kalia looked at Macc, waiting for him to finish his sentence, instead he stopped. Checking his phone.

"What happened to his ex girlfriend?"

"Nothing aight? Don't mention it to him either."

She nodded,

They both looked at each other, and Kalia ended up looking away quickly.

[END OF CHAPTER]

Who do y'all ship as a couple in this book?

Sorry for how long I had y'all waiting, I promise i'm back now with the consistency. And I won't disappoint. 🦋🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 77 28
Lily Colwells has had anything but a nice and normal childhood. She's been beaten by her own parents since she was 7 and now at the age of 18 she can...
1.6K 43 11
Paul Lahote One Shots My cousin wrote this in her notebook and is letting write this
5.4K 252 22
Read to find out ☺️
156K 3.7K 43
---(nonsexual)--- *This was my first whole book lol plz don't judge*