Voltron X Reader Oneshots {CO...

By Estrella_Kitt

Want to be in the world of Voltron? Have a crush on one of the characters? Are you Voltron trash? If you answ... More

Welcome!
Request page {CLOSED}
Teacher's pet {Keith}
Too Good {Shiro}
Lifeline {Lance}
Set up {Various}
Jailbreak and Newbie {Keith}
Dancing with a 'Pro' {Lance}
Let's Dance! {Hunk}
V.R: System Failed {Pidge}
How did you know? {Allura}
Monster {Keith}
I'm the Death of You {Matt}
Language! {Klance}
Just a Couple of Hackers {Pidge}
Never Going Back {Various}
Just an Umbrella {Lance}
The Man with the Honey Flowers {Shiro}
Save the Obsession {Keith}
Trust is Weak {Lotor}
Are We Really? {Lance}
Felt Something? {Sheith}
Words on a Wall {Various}
Not a Bad Thief {Hunk}
Acceptance {Keith}
What Changed? {Allura}
Words on a Wall (2) {Various}
The Stupid Shelf! {Pidge}
Too Good (2) {Shiro}
Hidden Princess {Matt}
Language! (2) {Klance}
The Man with the Honey Flowers (2) {Shiro}
Not a Bad Thief (2) {Hunk}
A Heart for Two {Kotor}
CELEBRATION?!?! (Final)
How Did You Know? (2) {Allura}
Like Me {Shiro}
What Changed? (2) {Allura}
Words on a Wall (3) {Various}
Are You A Ninja? {Keith}
A Heart for Two {Klantor}
Requests
Like Me (2) {Shiro}
Thank You, Goodnight!

IRobot {Pidge}

4.2K 88 36
By Estrella_Kitt

I am in fact not dead! Sorry I haven't been around recently. I have an A+ in procrastination class. And I might've been working on 'Warped!' a bit, too. But you're here for this Oneshot, not my life story. So, Chao~

————————————————————————————

I was a human,

breathing and thinking

Eating and drinking,

philosophizing

You were in the midst of the worst Galra base infiltration you have ever been in. It was heavily guarded, lots of blasts, swords, and robotic limbs flying every which way. All you wanted to do was get information, and leave. But no, here you were, six against six thousand.

I was a human,

before you killed me

And ripped my heart out,

I knew what love was

Lance and Hunk were back to back, slowly spinning while shooting guards that surrounded them. Keith went on an all out killing spree, along with Shiro. You and Pidge were holding your own, swiftly taking down guards and occasionally protecting each other from swords or bullets. You were a really great team. And you loved that. You loved her.

Now when they ask me,

I just reply slow

And sound like an iPhone

But, you were all getting tired. You were all panting heavily and slowing your moves, giving the guards more time to attack. You were all bruised, cut, and bleeding. This was not good.

I do not know love,

I am a robot

You swiftly kicked a guard in the stomach, knocking it into two of the other guards. You blocked a sword coming from behind with your staff. You sweep your leg under it's leg, knocking it over. You thrust your sword into it's chest, and spin around, ramming it into other guards.

I do not know love,

I am a robot

You turn around in time to see a guard thrusting it's sword at you. You jump up as it's thrust would supposedly pierce your chest. Before it can process what's happening, you end up landing on it's sword, which was still plunged in the air. You kick it's head, as if you were running up a wall. You back flip off as it toppled to the ground. You stood up. No more guards were coming at you at the moment. Where is Pidge...?

I used to know love

'Cause I had a fire,

passion and desire

You turn in circles trying to locate your teammate. You saw Keith plunge his sword through three guards at once, Shiro punch a guard, sending it flying back into a wave of them. Lance and Hunk were now running around and taking them out. But no Pidge.

Now all I require

are circuits and wires

You turn around, and you saw Pidge taking down a swarm of guards very quickly. You couldn't help but admire her from afar. How her short, almost gingery hair slightly pokes out of her helmet, bouncing and swaying with every movement. How she smirks, like she already knows she's won, even though the outcome is unpredictable. Like this one.

Inside was an ocean

of soul and emotion

You were snapped out of your daze when you saw a guard aim at Pidge from afar. If the bullet reached her, she would die.

Then you cut me open,

now all that I know is

"PIDGE!!!!!" You scream and run to her. You step in front of her, blocking the bullet from reaching her. But before you can put up the shield to protect yourself from the deadly blow, it pierces through your chest. Through your heart. You were quickly losing blood. Quickly dying.

I am a robot,

thoughtless and empty

Don't know who sent me,

don't know who made me

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" You hear Pidge yell. You put a hand on your heart, then pull it away. Your crimson red blood coated your hand in a matter of seconds. You smiled a little. At least I saved Pidge... Black was slowly crawling and taking over your vision. You barely saw Pidge slicing her way over to you. She gives you a hug once she made it.

Electric robot,

everything's gray now

Numb to the pain now,

I knew what love was

"(Y/n), hold on. You'll be okay." She said through little tears and a shakes voice. You lightly wrap your arms around her, making her look up at you with pleading eyes. You lightly place your lips on hers. After a few seconds, you pull away.

Now when they ask me,

I just reply slow

And sound like an iPhone

"Now, get on out there and fight, Pidge. I love you." You say. You let the darkness take over. You feel yourself fall limp. You stopped breathing. And you let go.

I do not know love,

I am a robot

You wake up on a table. Not in a healing pod, a table. Where am I? Was that a dream? Am I dead? The next thing you notice is Pidge standing next to you, a huge dorky smile on her face and eyes gleaming with joy and excitement. "P-Pidge..?" You ask. It didn't sound like you. It sounded more... robotic.

I do not know love,

I am a robot

"(Y/n)! Oh, it worked!" Pidge exclaimed. You look at her in confusion. "What do you mean it worked? Where am I? What happened?" You ask. "Well, I saved you... but I had to give you some... uh.. modifications." She said, gesturing to your body. You look down at your body, strapped to the table.

I used to know love

'Cause I had a fire,

passion and desire

Now all I require

are circuits and wires

You were wearing your normal (f/c) t-shirt and jeans, but your skin was different. It was grey. It was metal. "I'm... I'm... I'm a robot..?" You say. She cuts off your restraints. "Yup. Isn't it great?!" She exclaimed. You sat up and touched your arm. Cold. Metal. Wrong.

Inside was an ocean

of soul and emotion

Then you cut me open,

now all that I know is

"C'mon! The others will want to see you!" Pidge states, as she leads you to the bridge. "(Y/n)!" They all shout when they see you. They run up and hug you. This isn't me.

I am a robot

You don't get it. Shouldn't you be happy? You get to stay with your friends a bit longer. But no. Weeks have gone by, and you haven't felt any emotion. You weren't there. You were gone.

I am a robot

"Pidge." You say, barging into her room late one night. You didn't need sleep. Just a couple batteries. "Yes?" She says, looking up from her computer. "I need you to let me go." You state, with no emotion. Just like any other sentence that falls from your mouth. You can visibly see her heart break in her eyes.

I used to know love

'Cause I had a fire,

passion and desire

"Wh-why?" She asks, timidly. "I don't have emotions anymore. And emotions are what make up personality. I'm not who I want to be. I'm not happy." You state. "But-but-" She starts, a few stray tears rolling down her cheeks. You go over to her and wipe them away. "You-you're hands. They're so cold!" She says. "I know, Pidge. I know." You respond.

Now all I require

are circuits and wires

"...Follow me..." She says, leading you to the medical bay. She straps you down a table. You watch her go over to a couple machines, switching levers and pushing buttons. You watch tears fall from her eyes rapidly, but silently. Her shakes hand hesitates to take a lever. She pauses.

Inside was an ocean

of soul and emotion

"Pidge." You call quietly from the table. She looks over at you. "I love you." You say. They were white lies. You were a robot, with no emotion. "I love you, too." She said. And with that, she flipped the switch, sending you back into a familiar darkness. Where you would stay for good.

Then you cut me open,

now all that I know is

Too bad you didn't feel what you said. Such a shame, really. Maybe this could've ended differently.

... I am a robot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...
204K 4.1K 57
•DISCONTINUED• Oneshot character's x readers. NO LEMONS YOU DIRTY CHILDREN. Send me some requests and I might write themmm Characters I do: Keith La...
65.3K 1.1K 43
Keith x reader (Voltron) one-shots - now re-opened, and requests are welcome! (DM me if you have any requests or comment on chapters) -
188K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!