The eyes behind the wall//PJM

By LizSorora

Once in a millennium the wall that separates their two worlds ,will become see through and that's when fate... More

Destinie's Call
The forbidden Key.
Maidenly steps to the abyss of hell!
An Angelic Smile on a Sinners Body.
An Awaken Desire
Unclean Intentions
Leaking Canvas "The Beginnings"
The first beat of a dead heart.
Masked front
The Real You
Stained Innocence
The start of the end
The dance of purity.
The Key To Paradise
Sweet Lips Of Death.
The gift of happiness
Meant To Meet Again

Buried Memories.

1.5K 147 54
By LizSorora

He opened his eyes only to find himself in a place surrounded by infinite whiteness and nothing else.

"So, this is paradise? " He had questioned knowing well that he had left his last breath and the end to his human life had come to an end after his life had completed his normal circle.

The memories that he had of his mortal life started vanishing all off a sudden leaving him with nothing in his recalling memory only the feelings of the soul being carried on this knew world he had found himself at.

He looked around thinking that he must be alone in this vast mist of white but obviously that was not quite the reality he would be introduced at in such a while.

His steps which he took roaming around with no direction or destination whatsoever, took him to a big golden gate that seemed to be standing in the middle of nowhere.

Before he could even think of the strange  phenomenon the cloudy surface that was stable to walk in it till that moment changed, letting him fall for what seemed like hours, till he once again arrived in another unknown and strange place to him, however in that one he was not alone.

He could see other creatures just like him around, dressed in white clothing like he himself was. He left his gaze to travel around in wonder of this unknown situation till in his view fell the presence of some creatures that even though had some similarities with humans like him were much different as well as far more mesmerizing.

Their white wings that were decorating their backs as well as the luminous golden halos that were standing above their heads made them win his atmost attention and adoration.

He kept his eyes pinned on their direction unable to look away off this sight that was taking his breath away and making his body tremble.

An angel that suddenly shot her head his way noticed the presence of the new soul that has happened to join the place that her and two more archangels were in charge of as this place is just a one of the million spaces that exist to gather the souls that are unable to be judged directly and send to were their souls belong, Heaven or Hell accordingly.

And Jimin was part of those people that were mostly nor to good nor extremely bad so he had came to this place as most of the human souls pass by, to be judged accordingly after he is given a task that will define his outcome.

The way you will perform your task defines your souls destination and as thus your happiness or misery for eternity.

The Archangel smiled looking his way while she decided to approach him assuming about his confused thoughts that must be running through his mind.

"Welcome Jimin.  We have been waiting for your arrival." Her voice that smoothly flew out of the female's Archangel lips captured his heart instantly, making him feel like it was throbbing out of control. However that was not unusual as those were common feelings for someone that lies eyes on such a creature famed for his pure beauty and overflowing warmth that was gifted to you when being on it's presence.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak, wanting to ask her how did she knew his name or that he was coming but he seemed unable to let his voice out at the sight of her beauty that had paralyzed his body and set fire to his heart.

"No need to worry my friend. Come. I will explain everything you need to know in this short stop to your souls eternal journey." She, with a bright smile added while opening her arms wide, welcoming him to his step before his souls salvation or doom.

That Archangel was the first creature that Jimin had talked to after having left his human memories and life back and as thus that Archangel became his only sight as she had captured his heart wholly.

She explained to him the reason why he was there and what he had to do, shoving in his hands a  small white papyrus that contained the task he needed to figure out how he will decide to fulfill.

Till the individual comes to a decision they are welcomed to remain at that place which was rather friendly, with a warm sun shining upon them and a wild variety of plants, trees and beautiful small lakes that could be found around.

And that was what Jimin did as he couldn't seem to decode the meaning of his task and as thus not be able to make a secure final decision about his choice. However with the passage of time that stopped being his concern as the Archangel that kept him company most of the time would fill his heart with joy making his love for her grow to enormous extents that much that he would do anything if it was to pleasure her, the one he had unconditionally gifted his heart to.

Every minute he passed with her felt already like paradise to him making him not care about completing his task as he now had no desire of leaving this place and going away from her, yet he had no choice but to one day make a decision and he desired to make the right one so he could meet her in paradise too and secure his happiness for eternity.

Like this with his heart colored in pure beats and his mind in innocence as well he lived his days beside her till a fateful day that he was talking with her normally like they always did, however this time a wish escaped her lips. A wish that poisoned his mind at the desire to make it reality for her.

"I have to wait so many more decades to become a full Archangel. My halo as you can see is still half golden so I have to work hard. I wish there were a shorter way." This were her words that held no bad intentions under yet to someone that had still a human mind these words had pushed him to think of such ways or create a way if he was to not find one.

From person to person from book to book he eventually came across his desiring information and even though the actions that the book were telling him to do would take him far away from that place he had yet to see called paradise, he still decided to talk with her about it.

And that was what he did, letting her know that there is a way for her to become a full Archangel in just some mare moments however he would not be able to see her again and that is when the female Archangel, noticing his hesitation told him that he had a way to get him back to paradise and she assured him that even after he would do this favor for her that would make her a full Archangel she would love him even more, accepting this as the proof of his love for her.

Jimin, fully in love as he was trusted her words then bit her farewell having made his mind to make reality the information he had come to know from that book that he had coincidentally come across on his many days searching that till that moment had took him no where.

With a mind clouded by the sound of his heart beat that were screaming her name he approached one of the other Archangels, choosing the female one as he thought of her as an easier pray.

The young female angelic creature was playing in the water of one of the lakes happily, the water sparkling around her almost as much as she herself was.

Her melodious laugh echoing around the place making nature livelier, flowers blooming and getting born anew at her presence.

He slowly approached the corner of the lake then she turned around noticing his presence and giving him a warm innocent smile.

Jimin clenched his fist as his mind seemed to be having difficulties at let his body act, controlled by the desires of his heart like he was at that moment.

He  stepped slowly into the water approaching her while she just kept looking at him with an innocent gaze.

Once right in front of her, the young beautiful creature tittled her head to her right before she reached her hand out to him, welcoming him to join her in her little splashing game that was so much fun. Jimin however instead of grabbing her hand he brought his two hands to her neck and in a blink of an eye, pushed her into the water.

He could feel the creature under his grip struggling to get freed as she was being drowned as he kept her head steadily under the water waiting for her body movements to come to a stop indicating that he had succeeded thing that didn't took long to happen as indeed the Archangel stopped moving after a while.

Jimin slowly drew his hands back letting the body plop on the surface of the water coming face to face with her cold eyes that were open yet had stopped moving.

Taken aback by the sight and in realization of the actions he just made, he took some steps back while the nature around him started to wither and the weather to transform in something more unfriendly, a wild wind blowing around with gray clouds that accompanied it, gathering above his head.

"Jimin." Her sweet voice came it's way to his ears and he turned his eyes to see only for him to be met with a different figure of the woman he loved.

In this place, you have came to be judged and a task is given to you which you must solve but no one said that no one would try to influence you on that choice that you are called to make and this is why in this place Archangels as well as S class Demons exist to tempt you and drag you into the wrong path just like she had done with Jimin.

"Angles can not be killed Jimin." She told him and laughed at his confused gaze seeing her with those black ugly wings and dark clothing as well as the two black horns that were placed on her head.

There was a reason why she didn't had a full golden halo and that was because her transformation can not be one hundred percent accurate, unfortunately Jimin was to blinded to even question or think about such a thing.

As Jimin turned his head to look at the body of the angel he had just taken the life of he saw her standing safe and sound as like his beloved one had told him Archangels can not die and looking at him with her eyes full of tears. Tears for his soul that chose this road that would bring nothing but misery to the person that was standing before her.

As her tears touched the surface of the water creating waves on it's surface the strong wind started gathering around him now taking him to the place he chose to go.

Hell.

---To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 78 6
Demons cannot fall in love because love is pure... but what if a demon wishes to love a pure soul? What if she becomes the reason why he comes to thi...
205K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
48.6K 2.2K 18
From afar he looks like an angel but don't get too close because he's not what he looks like
2.7K 151 17
I make hell real ..... I stroke it's fires ..... he has fire encircled around him ..... but never let's a single flame touch her ..... Devillish...