When Mercy is all we have lef...

Autorstwa 666Devil_Princess666

When zombies rule the world and the human race is in ruins mercy is the only thing left worth giving... Mercy... Więcej

Puppies and Kittens
Fracking Zombies
Philly feast
Full Metal Zombie
Home Sweet Zombie
Resurrection Z
Welcome to the Fu-bar
Zunami

A little bit about Mercy

233 4 0
Autorstwa 666Devil_Princess666

Hi and welcome this is just a bit of info about Mercy so you guys aren't flying blind. There's a pic of what I think she'd look like up top but you can picture her actual face however you want make it your own 😘 Below will be pictures of her outfit and weapons.

Throwing knives stored all over her body including in her boots, and up her sleeves.

Two pistols kept in thigh holsters.

Throwing axe kept on waist.

Mercy is seventeen years old and was thirteen when the apocolypse started. She has a birthmark on the left side of her stomach that looks like a heart. At the moment we don't know anything about her life before she met Addy and Mack but she has bonded closely with everyone at camp blue sky.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

548K 16.3K 200
"My heart dropped for a single moment before I remembered who I was and what I've done for the last three years. My name is (Y/N) Thompson, survivor...
787 56 51
A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experiments that virus and gets shocking result...
177K 3.5K 37
Fox Maple is your typical Teenage Badass! But when the world goes to shit will she open up? Three years into the Apocolypse she comes across a group...
23.7K 578 17
You loved Murphy and he loved you as much as you loved him. You knew Murphy your entire life, Pre-Z, as kids you knew each other. However, when he go...