Dark Widow

By jadeashleyhearts

Sally is a 10 year old girl who lives with her mother and dog buster. she lives near to a dark forest known a... More

Chapter 1- Nightmare
chapter 3 - imagine
chapter 4 - buster
chapter 5 - the search begins
chapter 6 - deep into darkness
chapter 7-howling
chapter 8- the poppy feild
chapter 9 - pulling me in
chapter 10 - the ghost girl

I Chapter 2 seeing things

18 2 0
By jadeashleyhearts

I was Woken up early from my fairly large dog buster with his large peircing eyes and long snout. From the look of him and his insane barking I assumed he wanted a walk. leaping out of bed I changed into my stripped love top and my favourite shorts getting buster all exited I ran Into my mum's room.

" mam, mam can I take buster out PLEASE" I smiled.

she replyed back with a soft whisper "mmm...be careful".

happy with the reply I ran down the stair and grabbed busters lead and slipped on my white Nike trainers and was throw the door like a flash.

I alway take buster to the poppy field right anext to black widow. Black widow was a dark forest no one enters because of its dark and deep legends and secrets. Running down the path towards the poppy field I saw a small girl she was quite fant and colourless she had long dark hair, pale face and wore a long white dress. I saw her for a second the she disappeared shoked once again I missed my step and tripped over a lump of concrete sticking out of the ground. I pulled myself to my feet and continued walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 17.5K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.9M 96.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
1.3M 90.1K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
162K 8.1K 48
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...