Love, Fights...and Everything...

JANA_MADZ tarafından

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... Daha Fazla

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

No sleep and the beach

2.8K 76 0
JANA_MADZ tarafından

  Mason shuts the door after me quietly turning around and kissing me. We make it up to my room. He shuts that door and pushes me against the wall. He slowly trails kisses down my neck my body was damp from being in the water. We stayed in for a while and now it's like 2am.

We go to my bed. He gets on top of me kissing me.

"Maybe I should take a shower" I stop.

"Really Maddie?" He laughs.

"We just went swimming" I stated.

"So what. Do you want to take a shower together instead?" He asks.

"No whatever" I wave it off. He laughs.

"Okay...whatever you want babe" he smirks. I just lean in kissing him.

~

  I hum in the shower rubbing my hair. It was early morning. And I was taking a shower. I couldn't sleep. So I did this. It was 5am. Yup. I just could not sleep. Don't know why.

After my shower. I went back to the room and Mason was sprawled across the bed. I grab some comfortable shorts and a tank top. I put that on. I tie my hair into a high ponytail. I've got bags from not sleeping. Whatever. Mason is gonna be knocked out cold till like 12. But the ting is I don't know when Nathan is coming. Or when we have to pick him. Up. The house was silent. Mom may have left for work or is leaving.

I head downstairs into the kitchen. There she was dressed and making a coffee for work.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey!!" She turns with a smile. "Didn't get to see you. I've been working a lot" she says hugging me.

"I know. You have to take a break" I replied.

"Why are you even up this early?" "It's not your thing" she laughs.

"I actually couldn't sleep. Don't know why" I shrugged. Not like the time difference was that big.

"Oh that sucks" she says. "I wish I could stay with you but I have to work" she says.

"Yeah that's good, I'll see you later though" I said she nods and leaves. I make myself a coffee.

What to do at 5:00 in the morning. Watch tv, go outside. The sun just came out. I could go for a walk. Who wakes up this early regularly. I groan. Maybe I could watch Netflix. Or just lay with mason still. Or maybe even fall asleep.

I make my way upstairs to my room. I get under the covers putting my coffee to the side.i grab my phone going through it. Lila wouldn't be awake. No one would. It's 5am. No one wakes up now. Sleeps too precious for waking up now. I go through Instagram and Snapchat. I sigh sipping my coffee. Masons arm goes around me. How does someone manage to look good doing anything!?  Honestly. I look like a rat wen I sleep. I take a picture of him.

Then I text Lila asking if she wants to go to the beach today. Even though I know she won't be up either. I fall further into the bed my bed on the pillow now and not the headboard. I turn to face Mason. I just stare at him. WHY CANT I SLEEP.

"Maddie...you literally woke me up from staring at me" he groans. "Stop!"

"Ew did you actually just wake up?" I asked.

"Yes...why is that ew. Sorry I can sense if you're raping me with your eyes" he said. "What time is it?" His voice was raspy and tired.

"5:30" I said. His eyes were still closed.

"You're kidding right?" He asks.

"No, I couldn't sleep" I replied.

"Oh my god I hate you for waking me MADDIIEEE" he groans.

"I'm sorry. Actually I'm not I didn't do anything" I said back.

"I'm going back to sleep" he said. "Stop staring at me. I know I'm attractive" he stated.

"Get over yourself" I muttered back. He wraps his arm around me.

"Night" he says.

"Morning" I replied. I grab my phone going on it again.

~

"So, what time do Nathan and Lily get in?" Lila asks me as we lie on the towels baking ourselves.

"I don't know. Masons getting them" I replied.

"Oh cool" she said I nod. "Where's mason right now?"

"Honestly. I don't know he could be doing anything" I said she laughs. It was so hot out that I was like about to fall asleep. "I got no sleep last night for some reason and I'm now suddenly so tired because of the heat" I groaned.

"That's annoying. What time did you get back from the bonfire?" She asks.

"2am" I reply. "You?"

"Just like 10 minutes after you" She says. "I can't believe we stayed that long" she says.

"I know right. I was surprised" I nodded.

"Oh wow. I have never seen 2 beached whales before" a familiar voice said. That made my eyes snap right open. Georgie was standing with her friends with a wicked smirk on her face her hands on her hips. She's wearing a skimpy bathing suit that can only cover a nipple.

"I'm sorry could you get out of the way. Your fat ass is blocking the sun" I glare at her she glares back.

"Oh fuck off Maddie you'd love to have my body. I bet your boyfriend would love it too" she smirks.

"Really" I laughed. "Cause I'm pretty sure he's been swerving your ass since high school" I state back and her smile drops. "I find it funny. You only go after the people I date. And you seem to hate me. After you had the audacity to cheat with my ex. It's funny that you actually have the balls to be that confident in something like that" I sit up. Her lips part. "You can leave now."

"Yeah bitch before I shove my foot up you bony ass" Lila says and I hold back a laugh.

"Whatever skanks" she mutters. She's literally like a whole movie by herself. What even? She walks away.

"God she's an annoying bitch" Lila mutters.

"Yeah I know" I lie back down.

"What's up her ass even!?" She said.

"Lila. I have no clue. She thinks she's like a walking movie" I laughed she laughs with me.

"She definitely does" she nods. I look at her.

"YOU are so annoying. You're like a golden goddess. I'm still over here semi-tan" I muttered.

"I'm naturally dark. You just need a little more time. Also you're already getting tan at least" she states.

"Still unfair" I groaned she laughs.

"Well sorry I was born with darker skin" she replied.

"Should I go swim? Or no?" I asked. "OR should I just douse myself in tanning oil and burn till I know I'm gonna be crisped to perfection?"

"You're so dramatic" she rolls her eyes.

"And I thought you two were best friends. It's Maddie everyone knows she's dramatic" I heard Mason. We both look up. He's standing there Nathan and Lily with him. He was shirtless. His perfectly and already somehow tanned body there.

"HOW!?" I pretty much shout.

"What?" He asks looking confused. He sits next to me pushing me over so he can sit on the towel with me.

"You're already tan. It's impossible. You didn't do anything" I said.

"Well...I can't reply anything to that" he shrugs.

"Yeah thanks for noticing me Maddie" Lily says.

"I'm not getting up right now but HEY!!" I grinned. I grab the tanning oil squeezing a whole bunch onto my hand and starting to rub my legs going up. "Mason rub my back. And use a lot" I shove the bottle that was now slippery because of my hands to him.

"Yeah I can tell you want a lot. This whole thing is slippery...that's what she said" he says struggling to squeezes some out. He gets it and starts rubbing my back while I do the rest of my body.

"You guys all look tan compared to me. I never got time to go out" Lily says.

"Yeah you look whiter than Caspar the ghost" I said laughing mason laughs also. Along with Lila and Nathan.

"Hey. Rude!" She laughs a bit too.

"Sorry I'm just happy to see someone whiter than me" I laugh. I lay back down after mason finishes rubbing my back.

"Mason...why didn't you bring your own towel...you're taking way too much room on mine" I push him.

"See the thing is. I did. But I forgot it" he replies.

"Also the thing is. You're annoying" I remark.

"Nathan! My MAN!" I hear Luke's voice and my eyes open.

"Who invited him?" I asked.

"Mason and Nathan who else baby" Luke answers.

"Luke....just take 2 steps to my left" I tell him he gives me a confusing look but does it anyways.

"Why?" He asks.

"The sun. Duh!" I muttered.

"Yeah Luke duh! Get it right" mason mocks and I push him so he falls onto his side. "Mads. If you wanted to see my ass you could've just asked" he tells me.

"I'm not in the mood for you mason, not today" I sigh. "Anyways. You all made up my mind for me to go swimming cause I need my piece when I'm trying burn myself into a crisp" I get up.

"Thanks for the view Maddie. Really needed it" Mason whistles from behind me while Nathan noticeably gags. I wave him off rolling my eyes. I start walking to the water. The hot sand was burning my feet as I walked. Badly so I fast walked my way to the water.

"Is That Maddie Collins?" I heard a deep voice say. I turn around and there's...a guy. He looks familiar but I don't know his name.

"Yeah" I replied giving him a look.

"It's me Kyle. Your brothers basketball teammate all of high school" he said.

"Oh my god. Kyle Dunbar" I nod. "I recognized you just forgot."

"Yeah no it's all good. You look great" he looks me up and down. I'm a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah thanks. I haven't done much. You look...like a basketball player" I replied.

"I am" He laughs. "So. Are you and Mason still a thing?"

"Yup! Very much so yeah. Almost 2 years now" I state.

"Oh...cool" he nods. "I'm kind of surprised" he chuckles scratching the back of his head.

"Why?" I asked now kinda annoyed and offended.

"Well. I don't know. It's just. I can't really see you with a guy like him" he shrugs.

"A regular guy...good to know. Who do you see me with?" I asked.

"I mean it's Mason. He's all like. He's always been so overprotective and jealous. And doesn't he seem like a brother to you?" He said.

"No. I don't think I would be dating him for a year and a half if I thought like that. And being overprotective isn't a bad thing. And considering you know shit all it's funny for you to say" I start. "So sorry I'm not into asshole jocks like you that have probably 2 brain cells left in your thick scull."

"No need to get offended. Just saying. Mason isn't that special...not to mention he was an asshole too" he said.

"Kyle...Kyle, Kyle, Kyle" I shake my head. "Listen. If you have a problem with who I date, what I do in my personal life. I don't give a fuck. I barely know you. Didn't even recognize you and don't care for you at all. So for you to think you can come up to me getting into my personal dating life and talk shit about my boyfriend. Try again. Because believe I can and will rip your tiny balls off shove them so far deep down your throat that they'll come out of your ass. Got it asshole" I push him away glaring. I turn around making the rest of the way down to the water.

Who the fuck does that guy think he is? like actually. I submerge fully under the water just calling myself down. Sometimes I get heated. So don't talk shit about my boyfriend or my choices. Fuck right off. It's no ones business.

************************

A/N

She's TRIGGERED. She's gotta protect her man I guess. Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter, and all that shit. Also. Guys. Ima have to finish it soon. Oh god. I know. Sad. But we'll see. Not exactly rn. Yeah yeah. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.3M 254K 50
In which Mason James finds himself falling for the innocent and naive girl named Lily Rose. When Lily's parents decide to put her in public school...
16K 2.3K 18
In every relationship, There's going to be arguments, fights, smile, tears, upside down. Things said out of anger, mad exes, attitude and jealousy. B...
112K 4.1K 11
Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her u...
639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...