Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?
Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes
Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Chapter 34~ Adult Games
Epilogue

Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell

4.3K 79 4
By mollysue

Hey guys....sorry I had to erase the first chapter 21 because it was messed up so here's the second chapter 21....if you didn't read the first one don't worry bout it lol. Anyway this is the story that's in the Watty Awards guys so please VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT. I really appreciate all the votes you guys have already given me. So thank you. And I you want to help me a little bit more you could share this story or any of my others with your friends. But anyway....I hope you enjoy chapter 21!! Thanks!!

Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell

Lily's POV~

When Riley and I walked back into the house we went straight to the kitchen to find a huge mess of white everywhere. Drake stood there trying to explain to Riley what was going on.

"It's okay Drake I'll clean it up." Riley reassured and Drake left.

Riley cleared his throat and the two troublemakers froze. I stared at them.

"You two are going to clean this mess up." Riley said.

I bit my lip as I tried to contain my laughter. Blaze and Sonya stood in the middle of the kitchen covered in flour. I shook my head.

"Sonya where's Jaime?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Last I heard he was in the video game room with the twins."

I nodded and looked at Riley who was smiling. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from them the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Well you have to be at practice in thirty minutes and I'm taking you." He said.

I nodded slowly as we walked up the stairs. He stopped in front of my door.

"Can you do something for me?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I guess what is it?"

"When practice is over Chevy's gonna try and get me to stick around....and I'm gonna tell her no....and I want you to tell her that we're together."

I stared at him.

"What? Why can't you?" I asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck and I shook my head.

"No. I'm not doing that Riley." I said and walked into my room.

I grabbed some leggings and slipped on a pair of shorts ontop of them. I put on a tank top, grabbed some Airwalks and walked out the door. I walked past Riley's room, down the stairs and out the front door to find he was already sitting in a car, ready to go. I hopped in and we drove to the basketball courts. I got there right on time for practice and ran over there. They were all stretched and ready to go.

"Your late." Chevy said.

I nodded.

"Sorry Riley and I had a little....trouble." I said.

She nodded as I stretched.

"Yeah Riley can be difficult. I understand."

I sighed and looked towards him. He was leaning against his car talking to some friends from the crew.

"If I were you I'd give up on him already. He doesn't know what he wants in life at all. You can't trust him." She said.

I turned towards her but didn't say anything. She shrugged.

"All right guys time for practice!"

After an hour of practice Chevy called it over and we all chilled and talked. I was talking to a guy from the crew when I saw Chevy walk over to Riley. I stopped talking and watched.

"Hey Riley you busy today?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch or something, maybe catch a movie later...?"

Riley looked around helplessly and I smiled, rolling my eyes. I started walking over there and saw him relax.

"We ready to go?" I asked Riley.

He nodded and I started walking towards the car.

"Hold on a sec." Riley said making me stop.

He turned towards Chevy.

"Chevy I can't go to lunch with you or go catch a movie. I can't go anywhere with you because I'm not single." He said.

I stood there frozen. She started laughing.

"You? Your a player! You've never been in an actual relationship in your life except with me!"

He smiled smugly and shook his head.

"Well I'm in a relationship now. And I'm happier than ever. I may even love this girl."

My heart stopped beating. Love? I stared at him as Chevy stopped laughing.

"Who?" She asked.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Lily." He answered.

She stared at me.

"Really? Wow Lily I had no idea."

I saw her eyes were burning with rage. For some reason that seriously pissed me off. She smiled sweetly but I knew it was fake.

"Yeah but now Riley and I have to go. I have a feeling we're gonna get home and find Blaze and Sonya in a bit of....trouble." I said.

"Wait my brother?" Chevy asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah he's got himself a little crush." I said.

Her face darkened. I smiled.

"It's super cute actually. How he's got a crush on my older sister." I said.

Chevy nodded slowly and I shrugged.

"Oh well. See ya later Chevy!" I said and walked to the car with Riley.

We got in and drove towards the house.

"That was awesome! Did you see her face?" Riley said.

I nodded. He laughed.

"You just told her off." He said.

I blushed. When we stopped at the house and got out of the car, we were attacked by people.

"Lily, Lily, Lily!!" Jaime's voice said.

I went around the crowd which was the twins, Blaze, Sonya and Jaime. I found him and pulled him from them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We got a phone call from....from...."

"Lily." Riley's voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw his face was hard and everyone else was around him.

"Finn called." He said.

My eyes widened as I heard those two words. My heart started beating way too fast and I started hyperventilating. Riley wrapped me in his arms and put my head in between his neck and shoulder. I listened to his breathing and his heartbeat and matched mine with his. After a few minutes I mumbled,

"What did he want?"

No one answered.

"He wants...you." Sonya whispered.

I pulled away from Riley and looked at her.

"What did he say specifically?" I asked.

"He said if he gets what he wants he'll stop hurting our family and friends. The longer he waits the more pain we'll receive. He said if we cooperate we'll be left alone. He gave an address and instructions." She added.

I reached for them but Riley snatched them from her. I looked at him.

"Riley do you remember what we talked about?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"It's not going to happen Lily." He answered and walked into the house.

I looked at everyone else and sighed, walking into the house. Riley was hiding, probably in his room. Sonya and Blaze were hanging out and the twins were back in the video game room with Jaime. I walked up to Riley's room and knocked on the door. I had to talk to him about letting me do my plan.

"Come in." Riley called.

I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

Sonya's POV~

After I watched Lily have her little freak out I felt bad. I was slowly freaking out myself inside but was able to contain it. I mean Finn contacted us. He knows where we are. I walked into the house and into my favorite place in this house that I was able to find. The library. I walked inside and sighed as I started looking for a book. Lily would love this room if she knew about it. I stumbled upon it after Blaze and I cleaned the kitchen. The library was huge. Like that library in the movie Beauty and the Beast but bigger. I bit my lip as my mind wandered back to my previous thought. Blaze....

He was the only one able to get near me last night....the only one who made me laugh today....he's amazing. Every time my skin brushes against his....I shivered.

"Hey pumpkin."

I jumped and looked to my right. Speak of the devil....

"Hi Blaze." I answered.

He smiled a stunning smile, making my heart beat faster.

"Um....there's a race tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Riley's racing tonight. He has to."

I stared at him for a moment.

"Are you going to race?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I do have a challenger so maybe."

I nodded.

"Sure I'll come."

He smiled.

"Sweet."

I nodded and looked back at the books in front of me.

"Oh and if you're looking for a good book,"

I watched as he walked over to the ladder and climbed it. When he got to the top he slid it back more and grabbed a book. He slid down the ladder and walked over to me,

"Here. It's a great story." He said.

I looked at the book and held in a laugh.

"Fast Cars? That's what it's called? I don't read books about cars."

He didn't laugh.

"It's not about cars." He said.

I stopped laughing.

"Oh okay...." I said, taking it from him.

"It's my favorite book in here." He said with a shrug.

I looked at him.

"OMG you can read?" I teased.

He smiled.

"Shut up." He mumbled, making me smile.

When he smiled even bigger I could see a dimple on his right cheek. It was so cute! I smiled bigger.

"Thanks for the book." I said.

He shrugged.

"Don't mention it."

I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the library. I heard his footsteps behind me.

"So um.....do you wanna hang out?"

I smiled and shook my head.

"We are right now Blaze."

He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed a little.

"Yeah...."

I smiled and turned around. He ran right into me making me drop my book.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay." We said at the same time.

We both leaned down to get my book and I reached for it first. Before I could get to my book, Blaze got it. I looked up and my eyes caught his. His eyes were an amazing electric blue that just.....took my breath away.

"Has anyone ever told you that you had very beautiful eyes?" He whispered.

His breath blew across my face as I shook my head no and Blaze leaned forward some more. He stared straight into my eyes, holding my gaze. I felt panic enter my body as he moved even closer and froze. I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips and back up to my eyes. He wanted to kiss me! My panic increased as I thought about Finn.....and how he forced himself onto me and.... I looked deep into Blaze's eyes. He's not Finn. He's...the complete opposite. He's nice and warm and gentle. Finn is cold, violent and evil. Blaze has been able to make me smile, forget about what happened...I was drawn back to earth when I felt a warm hand touch my cheek. I looked at Blaze and he stared at me intensely.

"Trust me." He whispered.

I swallowed hard.

"Trust me Sonya." He whispered.

I slowly nodded and let him press his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.1K 46
"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go and tell my dad about-" I was instantly...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
1.5K 79 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
208 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...